Educating Our Youth Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,343 Followers

With my arms tied about my head, I could not reach down to guide my lover's head with my hands; I was left to move my hips to try to influence where he should focus his attention. Then I felt someone climb on the bed near my head and position himself to feed me their erect cock into my mouth. Like a good girl, I opened and allowed them to penetrate my mouth and lips.

I was confused and excited. I had assumed it was Stephen sucking and licking my pussy, but the penis being offered to my mouth seemed thicker and bigger than Jim. I could not tell which lover was in which position. I thought I would be able to tell by the smell of the person whose cock was in my mouth, as people have their own unique scent, but the smell of the chlorine from the spa, overwhelmed any natural scent I might have detected. I simply did not know who was who. And the fact that I did not know whose cock I was sucking added to my excitement.

The lover between my legs was certainly getting my attention as he focused exclusively on my engorged clitoris, sucking more and more blood into the very sensitive nubbins. I humped against his mouth and moaned loudly. At times I wanted to tell him to pause for a moment; that I was too sensitive, that the sucking was too intense; but the large throbbing penis that was fucking my mouth prevented me from doing anything more than moan. And the moans seemed to make the erection in my mouth swell even larger.

I felt his fingers start to open up my vulva, indicating an assault on my vagina was being imminent. I moaned approval as his fingers entered me, and began massaging my g-spot. Coupled with the rhythmic sucking on my clit, I was rapidly approaching my first orgasm on the night. I sucked hard and deeper on the erection in my mouth as I felt the first waves of my climax crash over me. My hips bucked wildly, and I strained at the scarves restraining my hands.

As soon as the first wave of pleasure rolled across me, the sucking on my clit became far too intense. I wanted to break free, but restrained as I was, I was helpless. I lifted my hips off the bed in a frantic attempt to break the suction on my clitoris, but my oral lover just became more violent with his fingers inside me; and his massaged of the inner walls of my vagina even harder and sucked harder on my clit, forcing another series of contractions to rock my core.

My orgasm triggered the erection in my mouth to beginning pulsing more forcefully, and the first of a series of eruptions began as the first large string of slightly bitter and salty semen splashed into my mouth. It was a large dollop and I felt overwhelmed by the initial volume. I would have been tempted to spit it out had I been able to pull away from the erupting penis in my mouth, but in my position, with my hands tied above my head, my only option was to swallow or gag. I swallowed and felt the second string of warm semen spurt in my mouth. I immediately started to ingest the second and third string of this gooey essence of man.

Amazingly, being forced to ingest this substantial volume of sperm and semen aroused me at the moment and triggered my second series of orgasms as one of my lovers continued to assault my mouth with his thick cock. I was enjoying being forced to drink the slightly bitter nectar of one of my lover's sperm, but I did not know which one. This 'forced feeding' touched my submissive nature in a manner that is difficult to describe or understand. I was being fed their seed, and all I could do is swallow it, and I was enjoying it.

After the second series of orgasms, the lover who had been sucking and fingering cunt removed his fingers from my womb, and released his suction on my clit. He then climbed between my legs into position to penetrate me. With his erection pressing against my now wide open, dilated vulva, he slowly penetrated me.

As one lover began to fuck me, the cock in my mouth was withdrawn. As the penis was taken from my mouth, I felt one last string of semen drape across my cheek. With my hands tied, I was unable to wipe the semen from my face. I wondered whether the man who was now starting to punish my vagina with increasingly forceful thrusts of his erection found the semen splashed across my face arousing or repulsive. Regardless, it did not deter him from fucking me with a vengeance, but he did not lean forward and kiss me either.

I could still taste the residual semen in my mouth as the tempo of the man fucking my vagina continued to gain momentum. I felt my pussy open even wider to accommodate him as he did. My anonymous lover was banging my cervix, deep inside me and rubbing on my g-spot. He raised my ankles up, pulling them over his shoulders. This forced my ass off the bed, leaving my weight resting on my shoulders. My ankles were over his shoulders, resting by his ears now. With my hands tied above my head, I was totally and completely vulnerable in this position. He was in complete control. I could feel the bulbous head of his cock rubbing hard against the front of my vagina. He was so deep inside me, I felt like he was up inside my womb.

He was pounding my open pussy more vigorously now. He was pulling all the way out of me, leaving just the tip of his erection at my opening before pounding down with all his force deep into me with violent thrusts.

Quickly he sent me over the edge again as his punished and abused my vagina with a brutal, savage pounding. I was cumming and I could not stop. Each powerful thrust into me evoked a loud grunt and moan; only to be followed with his withdrawal and a subsequent impaling by his large thick cock.

His paced quickened and I knew he was getting ready to cum.

"Oh baby, cum with me. Cum in me. Spill your seed in Cindy's pussy. Your cock feels so good." I said, not even knowing who was fucking me. My mind reeled as I realized that I did not know which man I was encouraging to cum inside me!

He made one last powerful thrust and then remained buried inside me, his balls were pushed against my up-turned ass as his penis throbbed violently inside me, pulsing, pumping his semen out. After a series of pulses, ejaculating inside me, he rested deep inside me for several moments before he lowered my legs from his shoulders, relaxed and collapsed on top of me.

I lay there, wrapped my legs around him, wanting to hold him in place. I was unable to wrap my arms around him to caress him due to my restraints. And then to my disappointment, he silently disengaged, leaving my pussy strangely empty, as it spasmed, involuntarily, to fill the gap that was suddenly there. The spasms seemed to be my vagina's attempt to find something to grab a hold of, as I could feel the semen seeping out of me with each spasm, and running down the crack of my ass, running past my anus, and dripping on the bed beneath me.

I could hear the movements and hushed mumbling at the foot of the bed, as I lay there alone and empty; dripping semen from my dilated pussy as I savored the taste of semen in my mouth. My breasts continued to heave up and down as I waited for whatever was next.

I wanted to be held, but all I could do is wait impatiently.

Jim's voice came from a direction I was not expecting, and asked, "OK, Cindy, who was who?"

Startled, I turned in the direction of Jim's voice, and honestly said, "I don't know. I thought it Stephen was sucking on me, but then I thought it was Stephen's penis in my mouth. I just don't know who was who."

"Ah, see Stephen, we are indistinguishable to her. She cannot tell us apart." Jim then began to untie me and removed my blindfold. As my eyes tried to readjust to the light, I could see both men were still partially erect.

The each climbed into bed with me and gently massaged me, and, as they held and caressed me, I began to cry quietly. I had such an emotionally charged series of orgasms that I could not contain my emotions at the moment.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jim asked.

"Nothing is wrong. I am just being silly. But I love you two so much, and that was beautiful, what we just did. I am happy to be here with both of you. I really do love you both." I rolled on my side to kiss Jim, and he held me. I felt Stephen's erect penis approach me from behind.

"Jim, hold me while Stephen fucks me from behind." I whispered to Jim.

I positioned myself to allow Stephen to enter me from behind as I cried silently in Jim's arms. Stephen fucked my slowly and lovingly as my husband held me. My tears dropped on to Jim's face as Stephen began fucking me with more vigor.

I kissed Jim, exploring my husband's mouth with my tongue as I felt Stephen's pace quicken and his penis begin the throb inside me. I knew he was ejaculating inside me; only I did not know if he was adding his sperm to my husband's or merely adding to the deposit he made in my moments before.

Stephen remained inside me after he came a second time, and I fell asleep with one lover's penis growing soft inside me while I wept silently while lying in my husband's arms. I was a very content and happy lady at that moment. And there was almost nothing I would not do to please my men.

I woke a while later and asked, "Jim, which one of you was in my mouth? Who did I just swallow?" I was not sure exactly why knowing was important to me.

"Bunny, I don't think Stephen or I will tell you that. In fact, I think we are going to take you fairly frequently like that from now on, and I think you will spend your day wondering whose semen is slowly draining out of your pussy, and whose semen is in your beautiful little tummy. I think that will be a good thing for you to ponder in the hours while we are away from you." Jim smiled devilishly.

Damn, my husband knew me, and knew just how to climb inside my head. And he was right, not knowing whose sperm was swimming in my belly at this moment and whose was swimming up into my womb, in search of an egg that, hopefully, was not there, was terribly exciting to me.

I feel back asleep content that I had both of my lover's semen inside me, and I was sleeping between the two men that I loved so dearly. I was awakened multiple times during the night whenever one or the other would awaken with a hard-on. An whenever on took me, it awakened and aroused the other; so he had to take a turn next.

It was one of the most memorable, and beautiful nights of my life.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,343 Followers
12