Educating Pam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

I did the same to other leg with the same sound effects coming from her mouth. I moved my mouth back to the leg I had started this on, and this time, I licked my way slowly down her calf and thigh. Her noises had changed to low moans, especially when I got to her inner thigh. When I reached line of pubic hair that extended down a little down the side of the leg, I moved my tongue over and gave her cunt a light lick. Moving my head to the top of her other leg, I licked down that one, as well. However, this time when I reached the line of her pubic hair, I trailed my tongue down her ass cheek until I was right on top of her asshole. I knew I was breaking new ground with her at that point, but I stuck my tongue out and licked her asshole lightly a few times.

She wiggled her ass a bit, and moaned "oh, oh," a few times.

I thought she was going to say something else, but she didn't. Giving it a few more licks, I moved my tongue from her asshole, up the short distance to her waiting cunt. Wasting no time, I slid it in and started moving it around, savoring the sweet juices that were in abundant supply.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" I heard her say.

I took my time, licking and fucking her cunt with my tongue. Of all things that I did when I was eating her, I could tell that she liked this the best. I reached around her legs, and placing my hands on her pubes with the fingers touching, I slowly started rubbing her there. She was making all kinds of noises of approval. I knew she was getting very worked up, but I had decided, that she was going to have wait for this orgasm. Moving my mouth up to her clit, I started licking and sucking it. She started bucking her hips against my face and placed her hands on my head. I could tell she was teetering on the edge of a orgasm. I licked her clit hard a couple of times, like I was going to bring her off.

Just as I felt her tense up, I pulled my lips away from her clit and said, "not yet."

"No, no, no!" she cried as she tried to stuff my face back on her clit.

She couldn't see the big grin on my face. I moved back down to her cunt and started slowly licking it again. Not too hard or fast. She was still teetering on the edge, but I wanted to make this last as long as I could. She was making all kinds of groans and moans. I licked up and down from her cunt to her clit and then back to her cunt again. After a minute or so of doing this, which I am sure seemed like an hour to her, I went back to her clit. She pushed down hard on my head, thinking I couldn't get away and started pushing her hips upward. I started licking her clit, and again, I got her right to the edge of an orgasm, then I stopped.

"No, no, no!" she cried even louder.

Pulling her hands off my head, she tried to push them in between my face and her clit. I grabbed her arms, pulled them over, and held them to her sides.

She let out a long moan, and then cried, "please, please, please!"

I figured that she was probably going to kill me if I didn't bring her off this time. I moved back down and sucked her clit hard. She bucked her hips up hard a few times and the orgasm grabbed her hard. Harder than any other climax I had given her up to that point. She let out a loud howl of pleasure. I knew if there was anyone in the adjacent rooms, they would have easily heard it, and probably in the rooms on the other sides of those. She was shaking and making all kinds of noises. I kept sucking her clit and within a few seconds after the first one had tore through her body, another one slammed her. She started pumping her legs in the air, like she was riding a bicycle. I let go of her hands, and making fists out of them, she started pounding them on the bed. I eased off her clit and just lightly licked her cunt.

"That!" breath, "was!" breath, "so!" breath, "MEAN!" she cried out.

Then another "MEAN!" came from her lips.

I laughed and started kissing my way up her body. When I got up to her face, I looked her in the eyes.

"That was so mean," she said in a softer tone of voice, but still breathing very hard.

I leaned forward and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me and returned the kiss. After it ended, I moved back a little so I could get my cock in position to fuck her. Taking hold of it with one hand, I rubbed it around the entrance to her sopping wet cunt. She moaned with approval. Then I wiped it up and down her slit a couple of times. I came to rest right on her asshole and gave a couple of light pushes. Her eyes got real big and her mouth opened, but nothing came out. We hadn't discussed anal sex at all, and I was sure, that given how limited, her other sexual experiences had been, that she had never done it before. I smiled a little and then slid it back up to her cunt. Making sure I had a good angle, I slowly sunk it into her wetness. She let out a moan of approval. I started fucking her with slow long strokes.

Leaning forward again, I took her arms and moved them straight out over her head. I stretched my neck out and started kissing her arm starting at the elbow, then slowly kissed and licked my way down to her armpit. I saw a patch of light hair which was the same dark brown color as her pubes. It wasn't real long, but it wasn't short enough to be recent. I didn't remember seeing it the last time, but then I really didn't look at her closely there and with the dim lighting in the room, it was easy enough to miss.

I nuzzled it with my nose and said, "somebody forgot to shave."

She asked with a little worry in her voice, "does it bother you?"

I smiled and said, "no, I think it's kind of sexy."

She said, "I don't shave there, except for the spring and summer. My husband thinks I am weird."

I replied, "I don't."

She then added, "it will be pretty long by the spring time. I do shave my legs. I don't want to look like too much of beast!"

I laughed and started licking her armpit lightly. She squirmed a little as I did this. Many women are sexually sensitive under their arms, but most freak out when you do or try to do, what I was doing to hers. But she didn't say anything. She just let out a soft moan as she felt my cock slide deep into her cunt. I noticed that there wasn't any taste of deodorant there either. I kept at for a little while, then moved my head over and kissed her lips. She kissed me back for a while.

When I stopped, I asked, "no deodorant?"

She said, "I don't use unless it's really hot out. I don't sweat much."

I got a smile on my face and said, "part of you is sweating pretty good right now."

"Wise guy!" she said and smiled back.

I knew I couldn't bang around too much in her cunt without popping a load, but I wanted this to last as long it could. After a few minutes of the long strokes, I pushed in deep and started grinding her in with short strokes but moving my hips around in a circular motion. I picked up the tempo. She started grinding back against me. It wasn't too long before I could feel her shaking, and then another orgasm hit her and hit her hard.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," she cried out.

I was getting close to my own climax, so I slowed down my cock movements almost to a stop. When she finished cumming, I slid my dick out of her cunt. She let out a little moan and got a puzzled look on her face.

Moving back away a little, I said, "get on your knees."

She rolled off the pillow that was under her hips, which I then moved out of the way. She got her on knees and opened them wide. She turned the other pillow around, and after wrapping her arms around it, she laid her head at the end. I looked for a little at the lovely site awaiting me. Moving in close to her ass, I pushed down on it a little for a better angle and then slowly slid in.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned, as she felt me go deep inside her.

I started slowly screwing her again with long stokes.

After a minute or so of this, and in between her moans of pleasure, she said, "this is like being pregnant again."

She had told me that her tubes were tied so there was no danger of anything happening, but I bent over, kissed her on the cheek, and whispered, "you will be again, very soon."

She shuddered a little and let out a long moan of approval. Straightening back up, I continued my slow and deep assault her cunt. I moved the index finger of my one hand down and into the juices that were seeping from the mouth of her cunt. She liked the feeling of that, because she let out a noise of approval. After my finger was well coated, I moved it up, pressed it against her asshole, and without much resistance, sunk it up to the first knuckle. She let out a little moan of surprise as she felt it go in. I slid it in until it was half way to my second knuckle and then started moving it in and out at the same speed my cock was traveling her cunt.

She let out a long "oh, then an equally long "yes."

She started bucking back harder with each of my strokes. I didn't know if it was being caused by my cock in her cunt or my finger in her ass, but at that point, I didn't care. It was so just so damn hot! I started sinking my finger up to the second knuckle with each stroke, wiggling it as it went in and out. She started grabbing it with her ass muscle and of course, she was also grabbing my cock with her cunt muscles at the same time. I knew that I was going cum very soon and hard, as well. I picked up the pace in both of her holes. Then I felt the first twitches of my cock signaling that my cum was going to start spurting. Drawing it almost all the way out of her, I slammed it back in hard and deep. My cock throbbed and the first blast of hot sperm let loose in to her waiting cunt.

"Yes!," she screamed as she felt the spurt against her womb.

I gave another quick shove and another blast of cum was on it's way. "Yes!," she screamed louder.

One more shove and my last blast of sperm came shooting out.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!," she kept screaming.

My cock hadn't gone soft yet, so I picked up the pace and started pounding away, all the while finger fucking her asshole at the same tempo. She started panting real heavy, almost like a countdown to a missile launch.

Then I heard her yell, "fuck!" as the orgasm took over her body.

"Fuck! fuck, fuck!" she kept yelling as she shook and slammed her cunt back against my cock.

Finally she slowed down, but her breathing was still very heavy. I slowly removed my finger from her ass, leaned over, and kissed her back. My now soft and very wet cock slid out of her cunt as well. I got up and moved along side of her. As I was doing that, she straightened her legs out and rolled over on her side. She moved the pillow around so we could both rest our heads on it. I reached over and kissed her. She reached back and held me tight. I knew that there were words that could be said, but I didn't say them and neither did she. After a couple of minutes, she leaned down and kissed my chest. Then she kissed me all the way to where my sperm covered cock was resting.

"He got a little wet," she said with smile.

Lifting it gently with her fingers, she opened her mouth and took my cock inside. This was another surprise from her. With her tongue, I felt her slowly licking off all the sperm and pussy juice that was covering it. When she was finished, she pulled her mouth away. She gave the head a quick kiss, then laid down back beside me. She looked me deep in the eyes and we both moved towards the kiss at the same time. It was long and deep. She tasted so good with my sperm in her mouth.

After the kiss ended, I slowly kissed my way down her body. She rolled on her back and opened her legs wide. I worked my between them and slid my hands under her cheeks, to lift her ass up. A thick stream of sperm had already made it's way out of her cunt and was resting on her asshole. Perfect, I thought. I moved my tongue in to just below her asshole and started a slow lick up.

She let out a little "oh" as she felt my tongue go across her asshole again.

I stabbed her asshole a few more times with my tongue, them I licked the stream of sperm off of her. I stuck my tongue in her cunt a little to get the at the sperm that was laying at the edge. She squirmed and moaned a little. I pulled away and slid my hands out from under her ass checks. I moved forward with my mouth open a little until I was directly over her face. She reached up with her arms and pulled my mouth to hers. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I pushed mine back. We enjoyed that spermy kiss for a long time. As it ended, I got off of the top of her and we rolled over and faced each other. We laid there for a while, my hand stroking her pubes in the front, and her hand gently playing with my still wet cock and balls.

Then from the room next to us, we heard a woman screaming with loud cries of passion. We both laughed a little.

"I didn't know anyone was over there," I remarked.

She said, "they got here when I did. An older woman and a younger looking guy."

"Sounds like he is doing her good," I replied, "and I am sure that they heard you."

She thought about that, blushed and frowned a little.

That quickly changed to a little smile, almost a smirk and then she said, "you know, I have told a lot of people to kiss my ass. I just never thought anybody would!"

We both had a good laugh.

"Did you like?" I asked?

She blushed a little and said, "That was naughty. So very, very naughty", and then she kissed me, which was her way of saying yes.

I smiled a little and knew, that next week, when we were back here, that I was going to get to spend some time eating her ass properly. I just needed to play my cards right. I slid my hand up to one of her breasts and I started gently playing with the nipple. She winced a little.

"Sore?" I asked.

"A little," she replied.

"I'll be gentle for the rest of today, " I said.

She said, "I do have to wear a bra to work today," with emphasis on the word do.

"And panties too?," I asked innocently.

"You are so bad, she said with a smile and shaking her head a little, "and I'll probably have to wear a pad, too," and her voice trailed off like she was thinking out loud.

"That's a problem?" I asked with smile.

She said, "no," then paused and said, "the problem right now is, I have to go pee!"

I said, "I'm not holding you down."

"Not now! " she said and rolled over, first on her back and then her stomach.

As she got on her knees to crawl off the bed, I reached over and gave her a quick slap on her one ass cheek.

She let out a loud, "ouch!," quickly got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom, as well. She was standing there, pulling on her ass cheek, trying to see if I had left a mark, which I hadn't.

"Don't worry," I said, "when and if, I ever spank you for real, you will know it."

She walked over and reached down and gently grabbed my balls. Then she squeezed them lightly.

Looking me right in the eye and in a serious sounding voice she asked, "Is that a fact?"

"She's getting feisty," I thought.

I looked her right back in the eye and said in low voice, "you can bet your ass on it."

Sensing that this wasn't a discussion she was going to win, she let go of my balls, smiled and asked, "so, are you going to watch me pee again?"

"That's why I'm in here," I replied.

"Don't you have to go?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

She smiled again and walked over to the toilet. She sat down and opened her legs, so I could get a better view. But I had something else in mind. I walked over, bent down, and reached in with one hand. I started stroking her pubic hair from the front. Then I slowly moved my hand from the top of her patch down to just a beyond where it curved down under her legs and back again. She let out a noise of surprise, then started breathing a little heavy.

I looked at her face and said, "when ever you are ready."

She reached up and put her arms around me. After a couple more breaths, I felt her push and then heard the stream of piss start flowing. I really couldn't see it coming out of her, but that was okay. She pissed for a long time. I kept stroking her pubes for a little while after she stopped. I pulled my hand out and reached over and took some toilet paper off the roll. I wiped her and dropped it in the toilet. As I started to straighten up, she held on to me and stood up with me. She was still breathing a little heavy, as she looked me in the eyes and then kissed me.

After the kiss ended, I stepped up to the toilet. I leaned forward and lifted the lid. She moved to my side, taking my cock in her hand, aimed it at the bowl. She started gently rolling it, between her fingers. It took a little concentrating on what needed to be done, rather that what was being done, but finally, I started pissing. I glanced over, and she was looking down watching the stream of piss leaving my cock. All the while she kept up that rolling motion with her fingers. I thought to myself, that I really should ask her about this sometime. After the main piss, was done, I pushed out couple more, short squirts.

After a couple of seconds, she quietly asked, "finished?"

"Yes," I replied.

Then she surprised me. She stopped moving her fingers, but then she placed her index finger on the tip. I knew there had to be a drop of piss still hanging on the end. She felt the drop wet her finger, and then she started moving her finger around the tip of my cock, almost absentmindedly. After a few seconds of this she stopped. got some toilet paper, wiped her finger tip off, and then the tip of cock. I looked at her and she was blushing a bit.

"Interesting," I thought, but didn't say anything as I reached over and flushed the toilet.

Just then we heard the woman in the other room, yelling, "fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!"

We both laughed and headed back into the room. I laid down on the bed on my side. She walked over and looked in the large mirror that was on the wall.

"I'm a mess," she said, as she ran her hands through her hair.

I said back with a smile, "you look pretty damn good for someone who just got fucked."

She turned around and on the bed, crawled on her knees over to me and asked in serious voice, "you keep talking like that and you know what will happen?"

"You are going to get fucked again?," I asked with a laugh and pulled her down on the bed.

She scooted around a little and got her side facing away from me. She moved back until her ass was resting against my cock.

"Let's snuggle a bit?" she asked.

"Sure, "I said and I kissed her neck lightly.

I knew it was going to be a while before my cock was ready for any more serious fun. She reached around between us, and finding my cock, started lightly playing with it and my balls. I responded by stroking her soft pubes and then once in a while sliding my hand gently up to the breast that was closest to me, then back to her pubes. After a few minutes of this, she brought her leg up over mine. I figured that was her way of telling me to go deeper into her pussy. I moved my finger tips into the top of her slit, would lightly run them over her clit, before moving back to her pubes, and up to her breast. She started breathing a little heavy.

She let out a little noise that sounded like a purr and said, "I could lay like this all day."

I laughed a little and said. "yes, but then you would be late for work and the guy that I have an appointment with this afternoon, would have the cops out looking for me."

She just laughed. We continued with our light foreplay and cuddling.

After a few more minutes of this, she said, "hey."

"What?" I asked.

A little pause then, "would you really spank me?", she asked in a voice that was almost child like.

I laughed a little, kissed her neck, and said, "only if you asked me to."

There was a bit more of silence, then she said, "there was nurse I used to work with a couple of years ago. She was always bragging, how she used to boss her husband around. One night, when we were sitting in break room and after one of her comments around her husband, another nurse who was new to the unit said to her, "it's a wonder that he doesn't haul off and give you a good spanking for acting like that." She got quiet for a minute and her face got red. She said, "he does. I let him do it once in a while." We were all pretty amazed, then she said, "my ass is usually pretty sore the next day," then smiled and added, "but I like it." We all had a good laugh."

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers