Educating Pam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

She paused for a little and finished, "I've wondered about that since then," and her voice trailed off.

I thought for a second about going on with the subject, but by then my cock was starting to get a little hard again, and I had other things planned. I looked at the clock and it was after 11:00.

She must have did the same, because she said, "it's getting late."

"Yeah," I said, "we don't have too much time left today."

She let go of my now, semi-erect cock, scooted over a little and then turned to face me. She wiggled back close and grabbed my cock again.

"So what's the plan now?", she asked with a smile.

I reached over and grabbed one of the pillows. Folding it in half, I rolled on my back and placed it under head.

"Get on top of me," I said.

She thought for a moment, then started to get on like she was going to ride my cock from the top.

"The other way," I said.

Again she thought for a second, then switched around and got on top of me with her cunt looking at my face.

"Move back a little," I directed.

She slide back until she felt her clit make contact with my lips, and asked, "far enough?"

I didn't say anything, I just started sucking on her clit. She bent forward, and taking my cock in her hand, took it in her mouth, and started sucking and tonguing it. For a woman, who previously to our first session of lovemaking, had only given her husband a few quick blowjobs, she was really into it. I don't know if there is such a thing as a natural born cocksucker, if it there was, she was definitely one. She slowly pumped the base of my cock with her hand as she sucked. I slid my mouth up to her soaking wet cunt and buried my tongue deep inside. She still tasted of sperm that I had shot in there on our previous fuck, but that was just fine. She pushed back a little, as if to get my tongue in even deeper. I started licking up and down her slit, moving my tongue around her clit a little and then back to cunt. My face was soaked from her juices. She started sliding her head up and down on my cock, sucking hard on the up stoke, and her tongue dancing away on the down stroke.

That felt so fucking good, I started moving my hips up and down a little in rhythm with her sucking. I increased the tempo of my licking and she started sucking faster. After what seemed like an eternity but in reality was only a couple of minutes, I felt myself getting close to cumming. I started sucking and licking on her clit hard. My cock started pulsing and she must have felt that, because she slid her mouth back and waited for the first hard shot of my sperm to blast in. She swallowed it quickly, then slid her mouth down and pulled back just as the second one let loose. Then she started bucking her cunt against my face, and she climaxed as well. She kept on sucking as the third shot came out and then a few little after spurts. We both slowed down and laid there for a minute just gently licking each other. She lifted her one leg up and pulled her cunt off of my face. She let go of my now soft and sticky cock. Turning around, she sat down on top of me, just a little below my naval. She slowly leaned forward, and ran her hands up my chest as she did. When she got her face directly over mine, she looked me in the eye, and then kissed me. I kissed her back long and deep. I had learned from experience, many years ago, that nothing says thank you for a blow job, like deep kissing the cocksucker. Sounds nasty, but it's true.

After the kiss ended, she moved her head alongside of mine and we laid there for a minute.

Finally I said, "I guess it's time for a shower."

"I guess," she said with a little reluctance.

She leaned up and wiggled her way down my legs, bending over to give my cock one more kiss as she did. She got off the end of the bed and head towards the bathroom

"Leave the water running when you are done," I said.

She smiled a little and walked into the bathroom. After a minute or so, I heard the toilet flush, then the water started running in the shower. This place only had a single fiberglass shower stall, otherwise I would have showered with her. I just laid there and savored the moment.

After a few minutes or so, she stuck her head out of the bathroom door and yelled, "next!" and laughed.

I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. Her back was turned to me, and she was slightly bent over drying her legs. Her ass was sticking out a little, and well, it was just too tempting. I planted a sharp slap on the cheek that was closest to me and quickly ducked into the shower. She let out a little yelp and spun around, but by then I had the shower curtain closed.

Over the sound of the water I heard her yell, "you just wait!"

I washed up quickly and got out. She was out of the bathroom by the time I was done. Grabbing a towel, I dried off a bit and walked back out in the room. Like she had done the last time we had made love, my clothes were neatly laid out on the bed. Also, like the last time, she had brought a bra and pair of panties to put on for the ride home. The bra was still laying on the bed, but she had the panties half way up between her thighs and was sticking one of those panty liners in the crotch. Her back was turned to me, so she didn't know I was there. She pulled them up and reached around for her bra.

Seeing me standing there and smiling, she said, "get a good look?" and stuck her tongue out at me.

I said, "put that thing away unless you are going to use it."

She stuck it out again and took the bra off the bed. She wrapped it around her waist, locked the hooks from the front, spun it around, and pulled it up and over her breasts. I saw her wince a little as she tucked her sore nipples down inside, but she didn't say a word. She pulled the straps up and made a few quick adjustments. Her panties were simple cotton ones and light pink in color. Her bra was white, functional, but nothing sexy, either. I was glad I had gotten her to show up for these meetings without wearing them, but it wouldn't have been a problem if she had. It was another one of those lessons, that I learned early in my sexual travels. Like a Christmas present, pretty wrapping was always a nice touch, but it was what was inside that really mattered.

I sat down on the bed and started getting dressed. I got my socks and underwear on, then I pulled my pants on. I reached down and got my shoes. I always wore shoes that tied, and still do. I untied them, and sitting them back on the floor, slid my feet into them. By then, she had her slip and blouse back on. She walked over, knelt down in front of me, and without saying a word, tied my shoes for me. She got up, kissed me lightly on the lips, then smiled and walked back over get her skirt off the bed.

"I really must ask her about all of this sometime," again I thought.

We finished dressing without talking. She got her coat on and picked up her purse. I walked over, put my arms around her and gave her one last, long, kiss.

She seemed reluctant to end it, but when it did, I said, "you keep that up and that pad will be soaked before you get home."

She gave me a funny look, blushed a little, and said quietly, "it already is."

I laughed a little, then walked over and turned the lamp off. Just as I opened the door, we heard the sound of cars starting. The one was a Cadillac and in it was the older woman, that Pam had seen. The other was a small pickup, driven by her boyfriend. The woman looked at us a little, smiled, then put the car in reverse and backed out of the spot. Her boyfriend followed.

After they left, she turned to me and said, "this is kind of weird," and asked, "same time next week?"

"You know it," I replied.

We got into our vehicles and she left first. I stopped at the office to leave the room key and reserved the room for the next week at the same time. I got on the road.

As I was heading down the highway, I though, "this is going to get interesting," with a big smile on my face.

End Chapter 2

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers