Educating Pam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

As her breathing slowed down, I leaned forward and kissed her for a long long time.

She asked me, "are you going to cum?"

"It won't take long," I replied softly.

"I want your love," she said back softly.

I slid my cock almost all the way out so I could quickly bring myself to a climax. Staying at the entrance, I started moving quickly with short stokes. She was building to another climax at the same time. I felt myself get to the point of no return so I plunged it deep and let loose the first blast of sperm deep inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she let out as she felt it.

Another shot and other "ohhhhhhh!" then another one from me, and she tightened up and with a loud "YES!" reached her peak.

I was in as deeply as I could go in her and I just stayed motionless as she came.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she said in between her still heavy breaths.

She wrapped her arms around me and at the same time brought her legs behind my ass and tightly squeezed those as well. We kissed one of those kisses that was more powerful than words could ever describe. After what seemed like an eternity it ended, and she loosened her grip on me with her arms and legs. I moved off of her and lay down beside her. She stretched out and rolled on her side facing me. Normally I would went down and licked the cum off of her cunt but I decided that it wasn't going anywhere.

As we lay there I went to reach over and play with one of her breasts, but she grabbed my hand and said, "no. I am still so worked up that if I move the wrong way I'll starting cumming again."

I laughed a little and said, "yeah, that usually happens."

"You didn't tell about this part," she said.

"You didn't ask," I relied and we both had a laugh.

I sat up and pulled her over a little so I could inspect her ass. The redness had faded a bit but there were a few lines from the hairbrush and my fingers. I figured she would have a few bruises tomorrow. And there were two perfectly aligned and very clear raised welts where the last two hits with the hairbrush had landed.

"How bad is it?" she asked.

"Not too bad," I replied, "but you will be impressed with my aim on the last two with the hairbrush."

"Oh I was," she said as I lay back down beside her, "but I knew you were holding back."

"Well I can fix that the next time, " I said.

"And what makes you think there will BE an next time?" she asked with a little bit of growl, then she laughed and said, "because you know me too damn well, that is why!"

I laughed and said, "cause I know you, that is why."

She said, "I assume there will be more strokes the next time?"

"No," I said, "most of what I gave you were baby spanks. Once you can take all 50 at full force, then we can start upping the count." Her eyes got a scared look as she had a flashback of how bad the last two hand spanks and the last two kisses of the hairbrush hurt. I smiled and said, "but you will have work up to that first."

"What was the most times you ever spanked someone?" she asked.

I replied, "to be honest, once things get to a certain point, I don't bother counting, unless it is for a specific reason. I just do as many as I feel it is going to take to get the woman to where she wants to be."

She pondered that for a while and said, "I never thought of it that way."

She sat up and gently pushed me on my back. She bent forward and cleaned up the cum and pussy juice off of my cock with her lips and tongue. When she was finished she climbed on top of me, set her cunt down on my soft cock and leaned forward and kissed me deeply. Then she got this funny look on her face. She pushed my arms up along side of my head. She wiggled forward and dropped her cunt right on my face. I licked away at the blended mess of my sperm and her pussy juice. It wasn't too long before she had a orgasm, although this one wasn't as intense as the others had been. When it was finished, she slid her cunt back over my cock and we kissed again.

She got one of her funny little smiles and said, "I told Kathy that we liked to do this." Kathy was her friend from work that liked to talk about sex.

"And?" I asked.

"She thinks it is pretty neat," she replied, "her boyfriend won't do it. She says you are a pretty special guy."

"And?" I asked again with a big smile.

"I know you are," she said and we kissed again.

After a few minutes of lying there, she said, "I don't know what you plans are, but I AM going to pee in the shower. I don't think my ass is ready for a toilet seat."

I laughed again and replied, "whenever you are ready dear."

"I've been ready for a while," she said with a grim, "that's one of the reasons I had you stop for a little. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to hold the pee in with all the orgasms I was having."

I laughed and said, "yeah I'm sure the room would get a lot more expensive the next time if we soaked the sheets with piss!"

Her eyes got this funny look like she was thinking about something, but then she looked at me and asked, "you aren't going to slap my ass again, when I get off the bed?"

"Not now," I replied with a smile, "but I reserve the right to give you a little reminder before the day is over."

Her eyes got another funny look as she said, "okay," as she climbed off of me and got off the bed.

I got off as well and we headed to the bathroom.

"They must not be here today," she said, referring to our usually noisy neighbors in the next room.

Just then, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" rang out from the thin motel walls, followed by, "HARDER! HARDER! HARDER!"

"Yep, they are here," I said and we both laughed.

More noises came through the wall, then the woman screamed, "CUMSHOT! Give me a CUMSHOT!"

We laughed again and Pam said, "that was new one" as she got into the shower stall, then added, "if I had a little more balls, I would ask her how she liked her cumshot!"

"She would probably tell you," I said with a smile.

"I have no doubt about that," she said as I got in the shower stall facing her.

Usually she would move all the way back against the wall of the shower but she stayed in the center this time. I slid my hand between her legs which she opened as far as she could while standing. Then she took my cock in her hand and pulled me close. I started rubbing her a little and she pushed and the piss came flying out. I started pissing at the same time and she first sprayed her pubes with it, then aimed it down her cunt crack. I had to go, but it wasn't a real long one. But she kept up for a long time. After she finished, we kissed and just played for a while in the warm wet mess.

"Damn!" I said, "you really had to go."

She blushed a little and replied, "I almost pee'd myself when you had me walk over and get the hairbrush."

I kissed her again then laughed a little. I pulled my hand off of her and headed back out of the shower to get some soap. She got the water running. I washed her pubes, cunt, and ass cheeks, of course very gently. Then I soaped up my middle finger, found her asshole and started slowly finger fucking her there.

"Ummmm, that feels nice," she said softly.

I slid my finger out and adding some more soap to it, I returned to her asshole with both my middle and index finger.

"Ummmm, that feels really nice," she said a little louder.

I put the soap on the shelf and started stroking her pubes. I asked her, "do you want to cum again?"

"Yes," she said and with her one hand pushed mine down to her clit.

As she took her hand off of mine, I whispered, "show me what you want."

I could feel her hand shaking a little as her fingertips touched the tops of my fingers, then she slowly started moving them around her clit. I hadn't asked her to masturbate for me yet. Some women got weird about doing that, some didn't. But she moved them faster and faster. I felt her shudder, her ass muscles tightened around my fingers, then she let out a loud howl as she climaxed.

I whispered in her ear, "they heard that."

"I don't care," came back from her punctuated by her deep heavy breaths.

She kept working my fingers and had another ripper of an orgasm, this time screaming, "YES!" as it hit.

I slid my fingers out of her ass and started to pull my hand away from her clit. She grabbed it, but then let go.

"We have a lot of time left today," I whispered.

She stood there catching her breath for a few seconds, then said, "time to trade places."

We switched positions. She soaped my cock and balls, then she had me spin around so she could soap my ass. She stuck one finger then two, into my ass, giggling the whole time.

Like I did to her, she put the soap on the shelf, then reached around and too my still soft cock in her fingers.

"You show me," she whispered.

So I reached around my left hand, which I always used for whacking off, and showed her. I would move my thumb up along the side and my fingers down, then my fingers up and my thumb down.

"I never thought of doing it that way," she said quietly.

Of course with all the stroking, not to mention her fingers slowly wiggling in and out of my asshole, I got hard pretty quickly. It felt really good but I wasn't going to cum as long as things stayed at that tempo. But then she started picking up the tempo.

"I don't want to waste it," I said.

She said, "yeah, I can think of much better places for all that nice sperm," then she stuck her tongue in my ear and licked around.

Which only added to the intensity of what was going on. But then she stopped stroking me and with a few more wiggles and giggles, slid her fingers out of my ass. I turned around and she took the soap and washed and rinsed her hands. She got out and I rinsed off, turned the water off and got out of the shower. As we were standing there drying off, we heard the toilet flush in the next room. The bathrooms in this place overlapped each other.

From the other side of the wall, we heard the woman say loudly, "you two are really having a wild time today."

I looked at Pam and she was blushing so hard that her face was beet red.

I laughed and yelled back, "that was just the foreplay. The real fun hasn't started yet."

You know the expression, "if looks could kill." Well that pretty much describes what was showing on Pam's face at that point. She didn't say anything for a few seconds. Then she dropped her towel on the lid of the toilet and started walking out of the bathroom. I quickly rolled mine up and landed a little snap on her ass with it just as she got to the doorway.

"OUCH!" she yelled, "ouch! ouch! ouch!"

Of course I heard laughter from the other bathroom. I dropped my towel on the toilet as well, then I slowly walked into the room, making sure I wasn't going to ambushed. She was standing on the opposite side of the bed, holding the hairbrush and was lightly hitting the palm of her other hand with it. Needless to say she had this really pissed off look on her face. I got on the bed and just laid on my back. She sneered at me again and set the hairbrush back on the bed. She climbed on the bed and laid down next to me on her side. Finally her frown turned to a little smile.

"I do NOT want to run into that woman outside today!" she said. I laughed so hard I could barely breath. She laid her head on my chest. "You are so mean and naughty and mean and naughty," she said as she lay there. Then she said softly, "there is something else I want to try today."

"Sure, what is it?" I asked.

She sat up and said, "I'll be right back."

She wiggled her ass off the side of the bed and walked over to the table where her purse was sitting. After opening it, she fished around in there until she felt what she was after. I couldn't see what she had taken out and she kept her hand behind her back as she walked back over to the bed and laid down beside me. Again she placed her head on my chest. She slowly brought her arm and lightly set a pair of wooden spring clothespins on my chest. Then she reached down and started stroking my cock again.

"I don't think you are ready for this," I said to her, "you have no idea what you are getting into here."

She looked at me for a few long seconds and softly said, "you must really love me if you are trying to talk me out of this," and lightly kissed me on the lips. A few more long seconds passed, then she said almost in a whisper, "I want to try."

If she had told me that she was interested in doing this, I would have brought my clothespins along. I had a couple that I had drilled out the hole to make it fit more easily around the nipples and had sanded down all the sharp edges on the insides as well. I had another pair that was modified the same way, except that I had glued a thin piece of wood inside so they didn't close all the way. I knew that I was going to have to push her nipple inside the opening of these and when it closed, the pain was going to be excruciating.

But as I was thinking on all of this, I heard her whisper, "please?"

I picked up the clothespins and placed them on the bed between us.

I rolled over on my side and said, "lay on your back," which she did, then I said, "put your hands behind your head and lock the fingers."

With a quiet, "okay," she did that.

I reached over to the nipple that was closest to me. I started rubbing it lightly between my thumb and index finger. After about 10 seconds I pinched it hard, but unlike the other times I had done this, I also had a little bit of both finger nails digging in as well.

"Ouch! ouch! ouch!" she cried as I held my grip for a slow 10 count.

Finally I let go and said, "that's about a quarter of just how bad those clothespins are going to hurt." I waited a few seconds and added, "But if you still want to, just say the word."

She stared at the ceiling for a little, then turned her face towards me and said, "I guess you are right."

I said, "I really don't want to hurt you like that. But if you really feel the need for a little excitement, we can always go another round with the hairbrush."

Her eyes got real big. She pulled her hands out from behind her head and fished around with the one until she found the clothespins. She rolled on her side away from me and grabbed the hairbrush with her other hand. Then she was off the bed and quickly walked over to her purse. She dropped them in and zipped it up for good measure. She crawled back on the end of the bed and gave my one leg a push so I was lying on my back again.

Pushing both of my knees apart, she moved her head right over top of my cock and said, "the only excitement I want right now is here."

Lowering her face to my cock, she started with one of her slow and always fantastic blowjobs. I was soft to start off with but between her sucking and licking, not to mention the fingers that were gently wrapped around the base, that situation was soon rectified. I had pulled one of the pillows down for my head so I could watch the action a little better. Finally I felt her one fingertip start gently stroking my ass.

Then she lifted her mouth off of my cock and with a big smile on her face said, "I'll be right back."

She slid off the end of the bed and walked over to the table that her purse was sitting on. She picked up one of the packs of K-Y, then went into the bathroom and came back with one of the hand towels in there. Of course I knew what she was up to but I didn't care. She hopped back on the bed and got between my legs again. She made a big production of opening the pack of K-Y jelly and squirting some on her middle finger. Then she squirted some on my asshole. She set the pack down and with the index finger from her other hand smoothed out the K-Y on her middle finger.

"Ready?" she asked with big grin as she placed that finger right on top of my asshole.

I smiled and said, "go ahead."

She pushed it up to her 2nd knuckle. She wiggled and finger fucked and wiggled it some more. All the while she was licking and sucking my cock lightly. Then she slid it out, put her index finger next to it, and squirted what was left of the K-Y on that. She worked both of back into my asshole and proceeded to pickup where she had left off in that department.

She started licking my cock again, then she looked up at me and said, "I really hope you aren't in a hurry, because I am going to take my time."

And she meant it. She resumed her sucking and licking and finger fucking. I had looked over at the clock as it started. First, five minutes, then ten minutes went by. She had me right at the edge but just was not going to let me cum. Finally as it was getting close to the fifteen-minute mark, she stopped for a few seconds.

"Poor baby wants to shoot his spermies, doesn't he?" in that giggly kid voice of hers.

"Yes," I panted, "please?"

"Awh," she replied, "and I was just getting started."

She pushed her fingers in and out of my ass a couple of more times and sucked my cock lightly for a few seconds as well. She stopped and with a last wiggle, slid her fingers out of my ass. She gave my cock head a light kiss, then wiped her fingers off on the hand towel. She lifted my left leg up and crawled under it and around beside me, still on her knees.

She said, "fill her up!" with a big smile.

As I got up and behind her I said, "I'm not going to last too long."

"Fill her up!" was her reply.

I got in place and slowly slid in. I was so close to cumming that it took every last bit of control just to get that far. I just stayed like that for a few seconds hoping that things would settle down a little bit.

"Is there a problem?" she asked as she wiggled her ass.

I figured that there was no sense in delaying the inevitable any longer, so I slid back and with 2 long hard strokes, the first blast of sperm was on it's way.

"Finally!" she said as she felt my cock throb and the spray of cum deep inside her cunt.

I drew back again and plunged in hard as the second one let loose.

She said, "oh yes!" as she felt that one, then, "mmm mmmmm," as the third one went inside.

I pushed in as deep as I could go. I knew I wasn't going to stay hard for very long after cumming that hard. I started grinding my pubic area against her cunt and clit as hard as I could. After maybe 30 seconds of this, I felt her tense up and start shaking a little,

"Yes!" she screamed as she came, "yes! yes!" and then an even louder, "FUCK!" as the next orgasm hit her.

I stopped moving and just held there exhausted. Of course we were both soaked with sperm and pussy juice from all the grinding and jumping around. Finally I slid what little bit of my cock was still inside of her out and lay down on the bed beside her. She put her arm around my chest and slid over a little and kissed me.

With that damn little kid voice, she said, "awh. Did I wear you out?" I didn't say anything. I just laid there catching my breath. She looked down at my cock and in the same voice said, "somebody is all messy," and giggled.

She kissed her way down my chest and as she got to my pubes, she slid around and dropped her sopping wet cunt right on my face. I reached in and pushed her up just a little. I hadn't quite mastered the technique of breathing though the soles of my feet.

I started to lick up the mess, then said, "you really like this, don't you?"

Still in the kids voice, I heard her say, "you are the one that taught me!"

She started licking and sucking my cock clean. After a few minutes of this, she stopped and lifted her leg back over me. I rolled on my side and she slid around to meet me on her side. Of course we had that long sloppy kiss that always was the finale to this part of our lovemaking.

Finally I said, "I'm going to wash up a little before we get lunch. You want to go first?"

She said, "no, I'm okay. Besides, I'm a naughty girl today, remember?"

I laughed as I sat up and worked my way off the end of the bed. I went to the bathroom and washed up a bit. When I came back out, she was still lying on the bed. I retrieved my clothes from the chair and she got up and off the bed. She walked over to the table that held her purse and getting the pair of white panties that were sitting there, she proceeded to put them on.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers