Educating Pam Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what she wanted and I also knew that there was no point in arguing about it. I took her wrist in my left hand and threaded my legs into hers and spread them as far apart as I could go.

"No hairbrush?" I asked as I gently stroked her back.

"I forgot it," she said, "but I'm sure you can improvise."

The only thing that I could have used was the leather belt from my pants but there was no way in Hell that I was going to make that suggestion. I leaned over, kissed her on the cheek and said, "I love you Pam."

She closed her eyes and said, "I love you too." I straightened up and I heard her say, "and no baby spanks either."

I let out a long sigh. I stroked her ass cheeks a couple of times, then I landed the first slap on the cheek that was farthest from me.

As I was reaching down to start stroking her cunt, she said, "you can do better than that."

The next slap was harder but she said, "awh come on."

I stroked and played with her for a bit and then dropped a harder one the same spot as the last one.

"Better," she said. Her breathing was getting heavier as I stroked and played. The next two were hard and fast to the same spot on her other cheek.

"Yeah," she said.

I kept playing with her cunt and delivered two more slaps as I did. She was teetering on the edge of cumming. One more slap and my fingers slid down through her totally soaked cunt to rest on her clit. I starting rubbing it hard and fast. She started shaking and with a loud "yes!" she came. I kept rubbing and she climaxed again. I dropped two more light slaps on her ass as she was coming down off of that one. I rested my hand on her back and waited for her breathing to slow down. Her ass was bright red in the areas where I had spanked her.

I looked over at her and she looked up at me and softly said, "that was very nice." She closed her eyes and as I looked away, she said just as softly, "now for the real fun."

I sighed again. I started with hard slaps about five seconds apart. I was aiming for the areas of her ass that I hadn't spanked before. I picked up the tempo just a little as I got to the sixth one. Pam was making sharp little noises as each one landed. I stopped after the tenth one. My hand was stinging, but I knew her ass was getting pretty sore as well. I looked over and she had her eyes open but she wasn't crying yet. That was only a matter of time though.

I resumed spanking her for another eight spanks. I waited for a few seconds and she said, "please, don't hold back."

I just said, "Pam."

She asked again, "please?"

I pulled back and dropped a very hard one on the cheek that was farthest from me. She didn't make a sound although I could tell she was holding it in. I looked over and her tears were starting to flow. I waited a little and then slapped her just as hard on her other cheek.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I heard her say and the crying resumed. I let go of her wrist and started to untangle our legs. She said in between her sobs, "wait." I stopped. "Two more," she asked.

"No, Pam," I replied.

She asked again, "two more, please?" I sat there and shook my head. The first time I had spanked her it was fun. But this wasn't fun at all. I heard her ask, "please?" one more time.

There was no use in arguing with her. I reached over and lightly stroked the burning hot ass cheek that was farthest from me. Her breathing got a little quieter and her crying slowed down as well. I pulled my hand back and slapped that cheek one more time very hard. Pam let out a loud shriek as it landed. I did the same to her other cheek right afterwards. Another shriek came from her lips and the crying intensified.

"No more," I said. She lay there for a minute or so crying, then she slowly started to stand up. Her legs were shaking as she swung around and wrapped her arms around my neck. She laid her cheek next to mine and continued to cry for a few more minutes. I knew that her ass was going to be very sore both inside and outside that night and the next day as well. But that's not why she was crying like this. I placed my right hand on her back and gently stroked up and down.

I heard her whisper, "thank you. I love you."

I whispered back, "Pam, I love you, but I don't enjoy hurting you."

She said, "I know," as she pulled her head back and kissed me. She let go of my neck, straightened up and crawled on the bed. She carefully laid down on her back. I could see the pain in her eyes as her ass touched the sheet. I got on the bed and kneeling between her legs, I started eating her. It only took a few seconds of licking before she climaxed. She jerked her cunt up hard against my face. I started to pull back but she reached down and pressed my head tight against her. I wasn't licking her very hard but she was so worked up that it didn't take much at all for her to cum. She was almost at the point where her orgasms were coming one right after another. After a couple of minutes, I did pull my head back and let her catch her breath. I moved up on top of her and carefully slid my cock into her cunt.

As she felt it slide in and then come to rest deep inside, she softly said, "I love you."

"I love you too," I replied as I started slowing screwing her. I wasn't going in real deep with my strokes. I knew that she was getting really tired from all of the orgasms she had. I brought her to a couple but gave her time to rest in between.

She said softly, "don't cum inside of me. Let me know when you are close." I said, "okay." I picked up the pace a little and soon I was getting close and she was getting close to another one as well. I said, "I'm ready."

She said, "in my ass again, please?" I pulled out. She reached down, put her hands under her knees and lifted her ass up off the bed. The lube was still on the bed. Even though my cock was soaked from her cunt juice, I still lubed it up. I put a big drop on her asshole, then I slowly slid in. I was only in about three inches. I put my arms under her legs as well and started screwing her quickly. She climaxed hard with a loud, "fuck!" She tightened her ass muscle as she came and my sperm blasted into her ass for the second time that morning.

I held still enjoying the feeling of her ass as my cock shrank down. She giggled a little and gave a little push. It popped out along with a bead of cum. I looked at the clock and it was only 11:30. I said, "I'm going to clean off."

"I'm not going anywhere," she said with a big smile.

I went to the bathroom, washed, and returned with some toilet paper to wipe her off with. I walked back to the bedroom and she was still lying there on her back with her legs pulled up.

"Did you get stuck?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "no. It feels good lying like this." She saw the toilet paper in my hand as I got on the bed, but she said, "don't wipe it off, I like how it feels." So I didn't. I just lay down beside her. She let go of her legs and after slowly stretching them out, she rolled on her side facing towards me. She giggled a little and said, "I never would have thought that having cum leaking out of my butt could feel so nice."

I laughed and said, "you are something else." We spent the next half-hour just lying there, kissing and hugging, without talking much. We headed to the shower together.

As I was washing her cunt off I heard her say, "oops," and she started pissing on my hand.

I laughed and said, "you are supposed to be getting clean."

She just laughed. I finished washing her and after she rinsed off, we traded places and she washed me off as well. I did really have to go but I managed to squirt a little piss on her hand as well. We dried off and headed back to the bedroom. She went to her purse and pulled out her bra and panties. The panties were pink cotton ones and her bra was one of her usual plain ones. She carried them over to the bed and I said, "let me."

I got behind her, picked up the panties, bent over so she could step into them, and I slid them slowly up her legs and over her ass. I picked up the bra, slid the straps over her arms, got it into position, and did the hooks. I lightly kissed her neck and played with her breasts though the bra and her pussy through the front of her panties.

She said softly, "you are going to get me started again."

I replied, "I didn't think you ever stopped."

She laughed and said, "I never thought that getting dressed could be so sexy." I found her nipples through the bra and gave them a hard squeeze. One more kiss and I moved away to get my clothes on. Pam turned and said, "my turn."

She did the same to me. She helped my get my underwear on and kissed my neck as she played with my cock through the front of them. She had me sit down, and after kneeling down, she pulled my socks on my feet. She laid her head against my crotch and just sat there for a few minutes. She got up, we kissed and finished getting dressed. We kissed long and hard at the door as well before we left. She looked like she was going to cry but she kept it in. I noticed that our loud neighbors weren't there that day. We got into our vehicles and left the motel. The day had been fun but I knew that she was really upset with all that was going on with her life.

The next day she came on ICQ around 8:30.

After the usual long kisses I asked her, "how was work last night?"

She replied, "not too bad. We weren't real busy."

I then asked, "did you have any accidents?"

She sent a smiley and answered, "nope. One close call. Well maybe two."

"How does your ass feel today?" I inquired.

She typed, "its a little sore inside but not too bad." She sent a smiley and added, "I'm ready if you are!"

I said, "I think I've created a monster. How is the outside?"

"It's ready too!" she sent back.

I laughed and said, "you are something else."

She sent, "I love you very much. Thank you for not letting me get too crazy."

I replied, "I love you too and that is why."

"I wish I could get away on Saturday," she wrote, "but the bastard is having a real estate agent come over in the morning."

"It would be nice," I said, "but it will make Wednesday all the better."

"Kisssssssssssssss," she sent and I replied with the same. The rest of our chat was nothing special. Her parting comment as she signed off was, "spermies in my butt feel so damn good!"

What a character I thought as I laughed. Friday's chat was short. She was having another one of her depressed days and while we talked for a little while, I could tell that she wasn't her same old self. Monday and Tuesday she was fine, at least she seemed that way on-line.

That Wednesday and the following one were pretty much the same as the previous one had been. Pam did remember to bring her hairbrush and she had me spank her first thing in the morning. I'm sure it wasn't as hard as she was hoping that it was going to be, but it was my call and my hand doing the spanking. That week I came in her pussy first and in her ass the second time around after a slow and long screw. She still wanted to get a little out of control but I kept things from getting too rough.

She was okay on-line Thursday and Friday but Monday she was really down. It took some prompting from me, but she finally told me that she and her husband had a fight that pretty much went on the whole weekend, but she didn't say why. Tuesday she seemed to be in a better mood.

Wednesday's fun also started with a spanking. This time I made love to her ass first and her pussy to finish with. In between, she decided that she wanted to try the clothespins on her nipples, but chickened out after I had her hands bound behind her back with my pants belt. Which I was glad that she did. I purposely tied her hands up hoping to scare her from going through with it. Of course, I did push her down on her back, with her hands still tied up and tickled her. First under her arms and then the soles of her feet for a good five minutes. She was screaming and cursing the whole time but there wasn't much she could do about it. I made up for it by giving her a nice slow pussy licking and a couple of ripping hard orgasms. She did ask me to spank her a second time before we left. I gave her 10 not real hard ones with the hairbrush through her panties. She was disappointed but I told her that if she wanted it harder that she could always spank herself.

Which was a big mistake because the next day on ICQ she came on-line and after our long kisses, she wrote, "well, I tried it."

"What?" I asked somewhat caught off guard.

"You know," she answered, "spanking myself."

I let loose with a loud, "son-of-a-bitch" and typed, "and?"

She said, "I got a little carried away."

Another "son-of-a-bitch" came from my lips and I asked, "what did you do?"

She sent a smiley, which did nothing for my mood, and said, "after he left for work and the kids were off to school, I got the hairbrush out of my purse. I knelt on the bed, pulled down my panties and gave myself a slap. It hurt but it wasn't too bad. So the next one I did a little harder. That one hurt but still not real bad. So I figured what the hell. I pulled back and hit my ass as hard as I could."

I sent, "damn it Pam." Of course I knew that she had probably hit the same spot three times in a row.

She wrote back, "I screamed so loud that I thought the neighbors were going to call the police. I laid there and cried for 5 minutes and decided that maybe this wasn't such a good idea."

I said, "your ass was still sore from yesterday. What did you think was going to happen?"

"Well, I wasn't sure," she replied, "I looked in the mirror and there is a big bruise there."

I sent another, "damn it Pam."

A smiley appeared and she wrote, "and."

"And what?" I asked.

"I'm standing up at the computer typing because it hurts to sit down on it," she replied.

I said, "how in the name of hell are you going to go work tonight like that?"

She replied, "after I get off of here, I'm going to put some ice on it. Feel free to tell me how stupid I am."

"You are not stupid, " I typed, "you are just trying to replace emotional pain with physical pain and believe me, that isn't going to work. I have been trying to tell you that but it hasn't sunk in."

She wrote, "I guess I'm not the first woman that has had these kind of problems."

I said, "there have been a couple before, but I learned this lesson long before I met them."

"How?" she typed.

I wrote, "it was my ass getting spanked."

"Really?" she sent back.

"Really," I answered and added, "and that is all I am going to say about it."

"Okay," she said, "I understand."

"I love you," I sent

She sent a smiley and replied, "I love you too. Thank you."

"Now go get some ice on that," I wrote.

She said, "I will. Kisssssssssssssssssssssss."

"Kisssssssssssssssssssssss." I sent back.

Her parting comment before disconnecting was, "I feel really stupid right now."

I let out a big sigh. I was doing a lot of those with her these days. Friday she said that it was better but that the bruise was still there. Monday and Tuesday she was pretty depressed. That Wednesday was going to be our last day together. They were going to be finishing getting everything packed on Thursday and the movers were coming on Friday.

I knew that this was going to be a very sad day for both of us.