Educating Pam Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "if I wanted to be really mean I would have been stroking your clit." I wiggled my hand a little deeper and pushed my middle finger into her cunt. "Damn Pam," you are wet and ready to go."

She said, "I've been like that all night. I'm not used to sleeping like this and I woke up a couple of times. I almost got you up I was so damn horny!"

"That would have been okay," I answered.

"No," she said, "it was so nice laying next to you like this even if I am tied up like a deer on a truck hood." I laughed and she added, "I should go pee before we get started."

"Can you hold for a little while?" I asked.

She answered, "a little, what do you have in mind?"

"Short and sweet," I replied.

"As long as it is sweet, I don't care about the short," she said.

I moved away from her a little and said, "get up on your knees." As she did that, I rolled over and got the lube and the dildo. I squirted some lube on it and then rolled back over and carefully slid it all the way into her asshole. I got behind her with my legs outside of hers and slowly pushed my cock into her cunt.

"Wow," she said as I went all the way in, "this feels really great! I wish I didn't have to pee so bad."

I replied, "that is adding to the pleasure." and I started screwing her with long strokes and steady strokes.

She started off with loud "oh! Oh! Oh!" noises as I buried my cock inside of her, which soon changed to "fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" as her climax built. With her legs being together like that I was getting close to cumming as well. I picked up the pace and she screamed "yes!" as she came and then almost had another orgasm this time with a loud and long, "fuck!" By then I couldn't hold back any longer and I pushed in hard and my cock blasted a shot of cum deep inside of her. Two much pushes and two more spurts and she climaxed one last time with just a scream of pleasure. I stayed inside of her enjoying the feel of her cunt doing it's own throbbing around my cock. I pulled out and she said, "you weren't kidding about the sweet part! Now untie me quick before I fucking drown!"

I laughed and reached under her legs and untied that rope. She started kicking it off as soon I as opened the knot and of course it got all tangled in her feet. I finally got that off and she started to move off the bed.

"Wait a damn second," I said as I grabbed her arms and untied that rope as well. She slid of the bed and started doing this funny little trot to the bathroom with the dildo still in her ass. I laughed and I followed her as she got in the tub.

"Quick!" she said and I slid my hand into the gooey mess between her legs. With a long, "oh!" she started pissing and kept on pissing for about a minute. I played with her the whole time but I hadn't pissed yet. I felt her stop and started to pull my hand out but she said, "wait," and gave one more push and another shot came out. "I told you that I really had to pee!" she said as she kissed me. She reached down, got my cock in her hand and said, "next!" I moved close and started pissing. She sprayed her cunt with it. I had a lot in there as well. "Nice one," she said as I finished.

"You weren't the only one who had to go," I replied.

Her face got red and she said, "I was thinking about getting on my knees and well, but I chickened out."

I laughed and answered, "morning piss is a little strong for that Pam. That is best done later in the day."

She said with a big smile, "I guess we will see what happens the next time."

"I guess," I replied. We kissed again and I got the shower running. I pulled the dildo out of her ass and stuck the suction cup base to the side of the tube which got a good laugh out of her. We washed each other and of course did a lot of playing as well. She spent so much time with a soapy finger in my asshole that I said, "if you keep that up much longer I'm going to be blowing soap bubbles when I fart."

Pam laughed hard and said, "good! Serves you right for squirting all that lube in my ass last night."

We finished up and then dried each other off. She brushed and combed my hair out and I did the same for her. Then we headed back to the bedroom.

As we were getting dressed, we heard a voice call up the stairs, "hey you two! Are you coming down for breakfast soon or should I go wash the car?"

We both laughed and Pam yelled back, "we will be down in a couple of minutes." and then called out, "Oh! Oh! OH!" like she was having an orgasm. I laughed some more.

The voice from downstairs yelled back, "nice try Pam but even I know that was a fake!"

I said to Pam, "it sounds like she has your number."

"Yes," she said, "been like that for a long time now."

We finished and went downstairs. Deb resembled Pam but she was a little shorter and her hair was short and lighter in color. I could swear that I had seen her before but I just couldn't place where it was. Pam introduced us and Deb gave me a hug. We went into the kitchen. There was a small table with four chairs in there and Deb and I sat at the table while Pam made breakfast.

Deb asked, "so did you guys use up all the butt fuck lube last night?"

I smiled and Pam said, "we used enough of it. You should get your friend to fuck your ass some time, you might like it."

Deb looked at me and replied, "she doesn't have a penis." I didn't say anything.

Pam turned around from the stove, looked at Deb and said, "you didn't tell me you were a lesbian!"

Deb again looked at me and then over to Pam before replying, "well you didn't exactly take out a full page ad in the newspaper saying that you liked to get fucked in the ass!"

Pam's mouth opened but nothing came out. She turned around and went back to cooking breakfast. I reached over and extended my left hand with the palm up and Deb slapped it with her hand. She flipped hers over and I did the same.

"I heard that!" Pam said loudly as Deb and I laughed.

I looked at Deb and said, "I know you from someplace."

She smiled and said, "I have seen you down at the flea market."

I replied, "that is right."

Of course Pam had to chime in, "oh this is great. I can see it now. You two sneaking out into the parking lot for some quick fun when Pam isn't around!"

Deb said, "oh relax Pam. My husband is always there. He is the one that likes to go."

Deb and I chatted for a bit about the market and then I said, "by the way Pam, I decided. Fuzzy."

Pam stopped what she was doing and looked at me. She was blushing so hard that her face was bright red.

I laughed and Deb remarked, "I am not even going to try and guess what that is all about."

Pam smiled, went back to her cooking, and said, "I knew that this was going to be a mistake!"

She was finished in a few minutes and served breakfast. The conversation was light but it still was a lot of fun.

After we were done Deb said, "I am going to go upstairs." We all got up from the table, she walked over and gave me a hug. "I am sure that I will see you around!" she said as she left the kitchen.

Pam and I walked over to the front door and as we hugged, I said, "thank you Pam, this was really great."

She smiled and replied, "yes it was."

We kissed and then we heard Deb yell from upstairs, "hey Pam! You forgot something in the bathtub!"

Pam blushed and said, "fuck! I forget about the dildo!"

Then Deb yelled, "hey Pam! Did somebody have an accident in the bathroom? It really stinks like piss in there!"

We both laughed hard and kissed again.

About a minute later Deb yelled, "hey Pam! What is up with all the rope? Were you afraid that he was going to run out of here screaming when he saw you naked?" Pam's eyes got real big and then we heard Deb say, "holy fuck! You did use a lot of that butt fuck lube. What is the matter, doesn't your pussy work any more?"

Pam said, "oh fuck!" and then she laughed and added, "it is going to be a long day!"

I replied, "I am sure that you two will have a good time."

We kissed again and she said, "I will be talking to you soon."

"Just let me know that you got back to your house okay," I said.

"I will," she replied and pointed upstairs, "if I don't get arrested for attempted homicide!"

We both laughed and had one more quick kiss before I left the house.

Pam called me on Saturday morning. Deb and her had worked all day on Wednesday and one of their brothers and a couple of his sons had come over on Thursday to help with moving the stuff. Most of the furniture and household items were going to a local auction. Pam stayed Thursday at Deb's house and drove back on Friday.

I got a short email from her on Monday. Then a week later I got two emails from her. The first had as the subject line, "Two For The Collection!" There were two pictures attached. I opened the first and there she was laying on her back with sperm leaking out of her cunt. The next picture was the same but a little closer.

I opened the second email and read, "he fell asleep real fast after Saturday nights pop, pop, fizz, fizz. It was kind of tricky getting to the bathroom before it leaked out and it was even trickier taking the pictures. I know that that it would be lot nicer if it was your sperm in there but until that happens, I am sure that you will enjoy these. Love Pam."

In May Pam became a grandmother for the first time. Her son and his wife had a daughter and she sent me a picture of her holding the baby.

She wrote, "she is such a beautiful baby and I am so happy for them. But I still don't want to get old!"

Summer passed and the emails continued every week, plus a few phone calls as well. I saw Deb a number of times down at the flea market but we never had much time to talk, just a quick hello and that was it. Although the one day when it was really warm out, Deb had on a tight tank top with no bra that really showed off her breasts.

I told Pam about it in the next email and said, "I see that big boobs and nipples run in the family!"

Then on Wednesday of the second week of September, I got a card from her. I pulled it out of the envelope and the cover read, "An Invitation." I opened it. On the left side was taped a picture of a bed and breakfast along with the name and address of the place which she copied off from their website. On the right she wrote. "My love. You are invited to spend a nice romantic evening with me at this bed and breakfast next Tuesday. Just let me know if that is okay with you and what time you can be there for. One very horny Pam!"

This was a surprise but it was a good surprise. She had told me that her husband was going to be out of town on business that week but I didn't think that she would do anything like this.

I sent her an email and said, "Hell yes! I can be there for 6:00 PM."

Pam wrote back, "I already made the reservation but since it is for the middle of the week they aren't busy and the lady that owns the place said that it would not be a problem to change it. She told me that we can have any room we want," and sent me a link to their website. She finished up with, "Make sure that you get a good night's sleep on Monday!"

I looked at pictures of the rooms on the website and emailed her back with the one I liked the best. The bed and breakfast was located out in the middle part of the state, which was a three-hour drive for me. I knew the area because it was close to where I had gone to college and I had a computer client out there for a few years as well, but I had never stayed there before.

The weather was cloudy as I drove out and I got there a few minutes before 6:00 PM. The place was a large old Victorian house with parking in the rear. I pulled in and Pam was already there. She got out of her car as she saw me drive in. She was wearing a black wraparound skirt, sheer black pantyhose which surprised me, an off white vest and a sheer white blouse underneath. I parked my truck, got out and walked over to her. We had a long kiss and then an even longer hug.

"Where you waiting long?" I asked

"Just a few minutes," she said.

"This is a real surprise," I replied

Pam smiled and said, "I warned you back in March that you would be seeing me again soon."

We kissed again and she went over to her car and got out a small suitcase. I went back to my truck and got my travel bag.

I asked, "can I carry that for you?"

She replied, "thank you but it is not too heavy."

We went in and the lady that owned the place was waiting for us. She gave us a room key, one for the back door as well, and showed us to the room. The room was big. It was called the Green Room because of the dark green wallpaper. There was a king-sized bed with tall posts at the corners and small hot tub right in the room as well. She told us that if we needed anything just to call her and she left.

I said to Pam, "this is great, but I really have to take a piss."

She laughed and replied, "go ahead, I had to stop on the way."

The bathroom was nice as well with a big shower. I pissed, washed my hands, and went back out in the bedroom.

I asked, "so what is on the menu for tonight?"

Pam walked over, put her arms around my neck and replied, "we are just going to keep it simple."

I looked at bed and asked, "no rope?"

She laughed and answered, "I thought about that when I saw that bed but no, and no hairbrush or dildo either."

"Sounds like it will be a boring night then," I replied.

"Yeah," she said, "like that is going to happen."

I asked, "what is up with the pantyhose?" She took my hand and guided it under her skirt to her pubes. "Stockings?" I said.

She answered, "I am feeling really sexy today and as you can tell I let my pubes grow back. But if you get bored with them I do have scissors and a razor with me."

I replied, "I am sure that you brought lube."

"Oh yes," she said with a smile, "and my camera." Of course I was still playing with her pubes and starting to move down into her cunt a little with my fingers. She said, "let's go get some supper. We have all night to play."

"Sounds fine with me," I said.

We kissed again, left the room and Pam drove us to a restaurant.

She said as we pulled into the parking lot, "the lady at the bed and breakfast said that this was nice place to eat at. I made a reservation for us at 7:00 PM just in case but it doesn't look too busy."

We got seated right away in a large booth. As we were waiting for the waitress, Pam unbuttoned her vest, slid it off and laid it down on the bench along side of her. Her blouse was very sheer.

She pressed her breasts against the fabric and asked, "do you like?"

I laughed and answered, "if that blouse was any thinner, you would have to get stripper's license to wear it."

Pam laughed as well and just then the waitress came over to the table. She was a skinny young girl with short black Goth style haircut. She introduced herself and asked if we were ready to order drinks. Pam got a glass of wine and I ordered a large draft beer. The hostess that had seated us had left menus but we hadn't looked them yet. We opened them up and started reading them.

Pam said, "order anything you want. Everything is on me."

"Are you sure?" I asked

She replied, "yep and I don't want any argument about it."

"That is fine with me," I answered but then asked, "what is the occasion?"

She looked at me and just the way that she did I could tell that something was up, but she answered, "do we really need an occasion?"

"Nope," I replied.

She put down the menu and said, "I know what I want."

I answered, "so do I." Then I watched as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and when she got to the last one, she pulled the sides over so that there was almost a six-inch gap and pushed them in tight to her skirt. Just like she used to do when we were getting together back at the motel. Her areola and big nipples were clearly visible though the tight fabric

I said, "you are really feeling sexy tonight."

She smiled and the waitress came back with our drinks. She handed Pam her wine and then stopped. I watched the waitress's face as she stared at Pam's breasts for a few seconds, then she smiled and handed me my beer. We both ordered French onion soup to start with. Pam ordered a seafood platter and I got a steak.

After the waitress left, I said to Pam, "she was really checking you out."

She replied, "I know she was," with a big smile.

The waitress came back a minute later with some sliced bread and butter. Again she stared at Pam's breasts and smiled.

She walked away and I said, "I think we are going to get really good service tonight." Pam laughed and I asked, "what ever happened to that shy and modest housewife that I used to know?"

Pam looked at me and said, "you did!" and we both laughed.

Our soup soon arrived and it was very good, as was the food that followed. The waitress came back a few times to check on us or should I say check out Pam.

She did ask us, "are you folks from around here?"

Pam said, "no. We just visiting for the night."

The waitress looked at her and replied, "I really shouldn't say this but you are a very pretty lady," then she looked at Pam's breasts again.

Pam replied, "thank you," and as waitress walked away she said to me, "I was trying really hard not to blush!"

"I noticed that," I said as I laughed.

I had gotten a second beer while eating supper and was slowly finishing that when Pam asked, "are we getting dessert?"

I answered, "I am too full."

She answered, "yes so am I." Pam waved at the waitress and when she came over Pam asked, "can you bring us our check please?" The girl did that and handed it to me. I looked at it and the total was around sixty dollars. Pam said, "give that to me," which I did. She went into her purse and got out four twenty dollar bills and gave them to the waitress.

The waitress's eyes got real big and she said, "thank you very much. Come back again when you are in town."

"Nice tip," I said. Pam just shrugged her shoulders, pulled her blouse back together and started buttoned it about half way up. She put her vest on and we left the restaurant. It was a little before 8:00 PM when we got back to the bed and breakfast. While it was still cloudy it was warm. I asked her as we were getting out of her car, "do you want to go for a little walk to work off supper?"

Pam said, "that sounds like a great idea." She left her purse in her car, got out a light jacket, and locked the door. She handed me the keys to hold for her.

We walked for around a half-hour, holding hands and talking a little. By the time we got back to the bed and breakfast I seriously had to piss and I figured that she did as well. I gave her back her keys and she got her purse out of the car. We went inside the building and then over to our room.

I said, "I don't know about you but I really have to piss."

She rolled her eyes and replied, "so do I. I thought after all that beer than your eyeballs would be starting to float."

"They are," I said and asked, "solo or play?"

"Might as well start the night off right!" she answered.

She undid her skirt and dropped that on a nearby chair. I unbuttoned my shirt and walked over to the bed so I could sit down and untie my shoes. I pulled them and my socks off. The pressure was getting pretty intense as I walked over to the chair and set them down and then stripped off my shirt, pants and underwear. While I was doing this, Pam took off her blouse and peeled down her stockings. She walked over to her suitcase and got out her douche bag. My cock was hard but a lot of that was from having to piss so badly.

"What happened to simple?" I asked as we walked into the bathroom.

She just laughed and we got into the shower. After hanging the douche up on the top of the door, she turned and bent over. "Fill it up!" she said. Her cunt was already soaked with pussy juice and I pushed all the way in, relaxed a little and started to piss. "Oh yes!" she said and started pissing back on me as well. My cock was still fairly hard and I started fucking her a little as we pissed. After we were both done I pulled out and watched as my piss ran out of her. She stood up, turned and kissed me. She got this funny little smile and said, "oh what the hell." Pam carefully dropped to her knees, took my cock in her hand and wrapped her mouth around it. She sucked on it a few times, then lifted it and licked the piss off my balls and the insides of my legs. She got back up and said, "wasn't too bad."