Educating Pam Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep," I said, "so much for simple tonight." I turned around, got the shower running and Pam stepped out and got a bar of soap off of the sink. When she came back in, she handed me the douche bag. "Both holes?" I asked.

"Yep!" she said as she stepped under the water and rinsed her face and mouth out a little. We kissed and she turned and bent over. I filled up the bag and proceed to rinse out her cunt. Then I did it a second time. She stood up and let the water drain out a little and then bent back down. I refilled the bag again and put a little soap on the nozzle.

I pressed it against her asshole and asked, "ready?"

Pam answered, "aim," so I pushed it in and then "fire!" as the water started to flow. She wiggled her ass as the bag went down and I added a little more to it. When it was empty she stood up and by the look on her face I knew that she had to go really bad. She said, "don't go anywhere. I will be right back," then stepped out of the shower and yelled, "maybe!"

I laughed and washed off the nozzle. A few minutes later I heard the toilet flush and she stepped back in.

"All better?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and answered, "much better. Now where were we?" and she got close to me and we kissed. We had a little finger fun, got out of the shower and dried off.

We walked back out into the bedroom and as we got halfway back to the bed Pam stopped, turned and put her arms around my neck. She kissed me and I put my arms around her waist. Then she pressed her cheek next to my cheek, pushed her pubes against my cock, and started swaying back and forth like we slow dancing. I started moving as well and I heard her say, "I want the first time tonight to be soft and easy and very long."

I replied, "that is fine with me, Pam."

We kissed again and as she placed her cheek back next to mine she said, "it is a few days late but I thought this would be a nice way to celebrate our anniversary."

I pulled my head back, looked at her and replied, "I remember that it happened around now."

"September 12th," she said, "I have thought about it every year."

"I guess that means no spanking tonight," I said as we continued to dance and then I reached down and squeezed her ass cheeks.

Pam smiled and replied, "oh you are going to spank me just like you always do. I need that as much as I need this," and she pushed her pubes really hard against my cock.

We kissed again and kept on dancing like that for another fifteen minutes. That kind of foreplay is every bit as much fun as all of the other kinds. Then we walked over to the bed, pulled down the covers and got in. The dance continued in there, but this time with our fingers doing the dancing. I played with her cunt and clit gently and for a long time before brining her to her first climax of evening.

"Oh yes!" she said as it hit her and then after it was done, she laughed and added, "I was going to say finally but since I told you to take your time, I am not going to complain."

We played like that for a good half-hour. Her fingers lightly danced around my cock and balls and I played with her cunt, clit and asshole. I helped her climax a few more times but the play was mostly light.

Finally I squeezed her ass cheek a few times and said, "I think it is that time Pam."

She replied, "I was thinking the same thing."

I rolled over and moved to the side of the bed. Pam did the same and got off. I sat on the edge, spread my legs and she bent down over my knee. She brought her right arm up behind her back and I put my legs inside of hers.

I stroked her ass a few times and she said, "getting over your knee like this was the only thing I missed doing at my mother's house."

"The rope was your idea," I reminded her.

She laughed and answered, "I know. Deb bugged me all damn day about what we did with that!" I laughed as well, then I pulled back and gave her ass a good slap. She jumped a little but then said, "so nice."

I played with her cunt and then spanked her again. I kept playing and spanking until I had slapped her eight times and fingered her clit until she came. The last two slaps were given as she was still climaxing. I looked down at her and she was smiling.

I bent down, kissed her and said, "I love you Pam."

She said, "I love you too." Then she asked, "make me cry a little?"

"Is there a reason?" I asked back.

"Memories, that is all," she answered. I kissed her again and sat back up.

The next ten spanks were slow and hard. I looked down at her afterward and her eyes were watering a little but she was still smiling. I started up again and after the third spank I heard her crying a little.

"Too much?" I asked.

"Just right," she answered. I finished the spanking including the last two, which were a little harder. Her ass was bright right when I was done. I let go of her arm, she slid off of my knee, stood up and kissed me. "Just right," she said again. We kissed one more time and she said, "now I have another problem." She climbed on the bed, moved to the center, got on her back, put her hands under knees and pulled her legs up.

I laughed as I rolled over and got between her legs. "I think I know exactly what that problem is," I replied. I looked at her cunt for a second. I hadn't really looked at real close when we were playing in the bathroom. She had a few gray hairs in the front of her pubes but there were a lot of them down along the sides to the point where it was almost completely gray. "Jeez Pam, you have a lot of gray hair down here," I said as I moved in close.

"I know!" she said, "I looked the other day." I looked up at her head a second and she said, "I am hiding the ones on top!"

I laughed again and then pressed my face down into her cunt. I ate her quickly to an orgasm to get things started and then I settled in for a long session of licking her cunt. I had my hands on her breasts and I was squeezing her nipples as I licked. Sometimes hard but most of the time it was gentle. She would start working to a climax, then I would lick her clit until she came, and after she was finished I would go back to her cunt. I was down there for twenty minutes eating her and my face was soaked with pussy juice and the bed was getting wet as well. I got her right to the edge and then moved on top of her.

"Now for the main event," she said as she guided my cock to her cunt and she kept her hand there as I pushed in and kept there for a few strokes before moving it to my back with her other hand.

Like Pam asked for I kept it easy and simple. Her cunt felt nice but I was in no hurry to cum. Once in while I would push in deep and grind against her until she came and then would go back to a easy and gentle fuck.

"Simple enough for you?" I asked her.

"This is really nice," she answered, "I could make love like this all night."

I said, "I don't think I can last that long."

Pam kissed me and replied, "whenever you are ready is fine with me."

We kept screwing for another ten minutes and then I said, "it's time."

With a big smile she said, "you had better get me pregnant this time!"

"I am going to try Pam," I replied.

"Promises, promises," she answered as we kissed. I pushed in and ground hard against her until she was close to cumming. Then I started pumping my cock in and out her and in a few seconds I got very close as well. I pushed in hard and as my shot of sperm went inside of her, Pam cried out, "Oh yes!" I pushed again and another blast of cum came out of my cock and this time she climaxed hard with just a scream of pleasure. I stayed inside as I finished filling her. She shook from the pleasure and we kissed hard.

As we were catching our breath I said, "if that one didn't do the trick."

"That is for sure!" she replied and added, "my camera is in the top pocket of my suitcase."

I smiled and said, "okay," and I pulled out of her.

She lifted her ass up and said, "don't take too much time!"

I got off the bed, went over to her suitcase and got her camera out, which was similar to one that I had owned. I turned it on as I walked over and got back on the bed. Pam lowered her ass and a big glob of sperm leaked out of her cunt.

I got into position and said, "smile Pam!"

She flashed a big one and I took a picture. I moved a little closer and took a close up shot of her cunt as well. I turned off the camera and set it over on the nightstand. I got back on top of her and we kissed.

She asked, "guess what you will be getting in your email tomorrow night?"

I replied, "thank you. Although I seem to remember one time you telling me what you would do if I ever brought a camera to the motel."

Pam shrugged her shoulders, smiled, and said, "I know that you won't be sending these all over the Internet," and then she added, "time to clean it all up." I kissed her and started to move down between her legs, but she sat up and said, "get on your back."

I laughed and said, "whatever you want Pam," and I moved over and lay down. She swung around and got her cunt right over my face. I brought my hands up just in time to give me a little breathing room as she sat up and lowered her cunt down on my mouth.

I started licking out all the sperm and I heard her say, "been a long time since we did this!" I laughed as best as I could with a face full of cunt and she wiggled her ass as I licked. Then she leaned down, took my cock in her fingers and I felt her lips and tongue start cleaning it off. We both licked for a while, then she laid her head down on my leg and said, "I could stay like this all night too!" She was still playing with my cock with her fingers.

"I am enjoying the view down here," I replied and asked, "but what happens when we have to piss again," having a pretty good idea of what her answer was going to be.

She laughed, pushed down her cunt and said, "open wide!"

I laughed as well and answered, "they will be charging you extra for making a mess on the bed."

"Like I really give a damn," she said, "and I kind of like this view as well," and she leaned over and kissed my cock again. We lay like that for a good ten minutes then she lifted off of me and swung around. She sat her cunt down on my cock, leaned forward and we kissed for a while. She asked, "want to check out that hot tub?"

"Sure," I answered.

She slid off of me and said, "You start filling it and I will get the towels." She kissed me and then got off and out of the bed. I rolled out of it as well and walked over to the tub. I got the water running to the right temperature, hit the stopper and watched as it filled. Pam came over carrying the towels from the bathroom. She set then down on the edge of the tub, turned around, shook her ass at me and walked over to her suitcase. She went in there, pulled out a small bottle of Champagne and a couple of glasses. She walked back over, set the glasses on the edge of the tub, opened the Champagne, and then poured both of us a glass. By then the tub was about half full. We got in, she handed me one of the glasses and we touched them in a toast.

We sat there sipping the Champagne a little and by then the tub was full. I turned off the water and hit the jets. After we finished off our drinks, Pam got the bottle and poured us each another glass full. I was looking at her the whole time and I could tell that something was up with her besides it being our anniversary.

I asked, "something is going on with you, isn't it?"

Pam laughed and answered, "my husband was acting a little strange last week. I told you that he was going out of town this week, well I knew that he was up to something but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. So Thursday night after he fell asleep, I got up and did a little digging in his briefcase."

"Same combination?" I asked.

"Same combination," she answered and went on, "I found his airline ticket and I found a ticket for his secretary as well."

"Oh really?" I said.

She replied, "I haven't met this one but she sounds on the phone like all the others, young and with more boobs than brains. So I did some more digging and in the one pocket I found an assortment of rubbers."

I laughed and said, "oh boy!"

"A few years ago I got one of those printers with a scanner on it," she said, "so I made copies and scans of everything including the rubbers and put everything back the way it was. On Friday I called the hotel where he is staying pretending to be his secretary confirming his reservation. He had one but she didn't and his was for two people. So I had them fax me a confirmation to where I work."

I replied, "I'm getting the feeling that this isn't the first time you have caught him."

"Nope!" she said with a big smile. "Last year he was doing this girl that was there on an internship program. He made some promises about her getting a full time job but it didn't happen. My genius husband had her pay for the motel rooms in cash. She was smart enough to get receipts but didn't tell him. After they let her go, she got a hold of me and we had a nice little talk. I got copies of everything she had," and then Pam asked, "and by the way, do you know that I am a frigid bitch who hadn't had sex with him in over two years?"

"What an asshole," I answered.

She said, "yep. Then at supper on Saturday night he told me that the reason for this trip was that he was being considered for a promotion. I asked where it was and he told me that it was another location three hundred miles west of where we are living now. I told him that if he took the job that he would be going by himself because the only place I was going to move to was back home again."

I asked, "what did he say?"

She answered, "that I was an ungrateful bitch. So I let him have it big time. I reminded him that we had an agreement that he would never take any position that involved moving without talking to me about it first and that I knew he had been offered the manager's job back home before we moved out here but had turned it down. Then he got all smart-ass and said that I could never make it by myself on what I made working at a doctor's office. I told him that I had no plans to live on that salary and that I knew all about his little getaway with his secretary this week."

"And?" I inquired.

She laughed hard and replied, "I thought he was going to have a stroke! I told him that I had copies of the tickets and a picture of his rubber collection as well. Plus that I had information on another affair that he had and I reminded him that I knew he had forged my signature on the sales agreement and loan application to buy this house and that I had copies of all of that. I said that if he wanted things to get ugly, I was going to make them very ugly."

I said, "sounds like you have him by the balls," with a smile of my own.

"I have gotten pretty tricky with the computer the past few years. I told him that I had made up a number of CD's with all this information and had sent them to people that I keep in touch with every week," Pam said and added, "I mailed your copy to the shop this morning before I left. I sent one to Deb and gave one to Janet on Friday night as well. He got really nasty and asked if I had any affairs? I told him that I wasn't going to answer one way or another but that he was the one that got caught with his pecker in the pussy!"

"You had better watch that he doesn't put any spyware on your PC Pam," I commented.

She replied, "oh I have that covered. Six months ago my PC started acting up so I had the girl that takes came of our office computers come over and take a look at it. It was just getting junked up so she cleaned all of that out and showed me a few things. I've been having her come over once a month when he isn't around to check it for me and she put a program on there that let's me keep track of anything he does on there. He has a notebook PC that he uses most of the time and so far I haven't seen anything suspicious."

I said, "that is a good idea."

Pam smiled and said, "I told him that I really don't want to get a divorce but that I want to move home again. I said that the next time the manager's position was open at the plant back home that I expected him to take the job and that I would know when it was. He got all prissy and said that it was a demotion and that we could never afford a house like this one on that salary. I said I never wanted a big house like this and I would be just as happy with a half-double house like we used to live in. He didn't say anything after that. After supper he went into the room that he uses for a office for a while. I watched some TV and he headed to the bedroom around 9:00 PM. So I went back and he was in bed watching a porn DVD." She laughed and went on, "I went into the bathroom, got undressed and started to put on my nightgown but I decided what the hell. I walked out and got into bed naked and didn't pull the covers up either. I had my legs spread and the lamp was on. He looked at me but didn't say anything. After the DVD was done, he turned off the TV and rolled over on his side facing away from me. I asked him, "are you going to fuck your frigid bitch of a wife tonight or are you saving it all for your secretary?" He rolled over and said that he was sorry. I told him that I didn't really care what he did or who he did it with as long it wasn't in the house when I was there and not in my bed either. He looked at me for little and played with my cunt for maybe ten seconds. Then he climbed on and it was pop, pop. fizz, fizz time."

"How many?" I asked.

"Eleven," she answered. "I was going to count them out loud but I decided not to this time. After he got off," and she laughed, "I got a big drop of his sperm on my finger, showed it to him and then licked it off. The look on his face was unbelievable and then, I played with myself until I climaxed. After I was done I told him that I didn't feel like going to the bathroom to do it tonight. He said that I was going crazy. I said that he could think what he wanted to think. I asked him if he was going to give me a good night kiss. It took a while but he leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I turned out the light, pulled up the covers and we went to sleep. He didn't say much to me on Sunday before he left, but I told him to have fun and not to worry about calling me."

I asked, "so what do you think will happen next?"

"I'm not sure," she said, "it will be a few years before the plant job opens up back home because they just got a new manager there. But you will be seeing more of me before that happens. At least a couple of times a year and maybe more."

"That is fine with me Pam," I replied.

We sat in the tub for another half an hour talking and playing a little. We got out and dried each other off. Pam walked over to her suitcase got something out of there and walked to the bed. In her hand was a tube of lube and along side of it was something that looked like a big hypodermic needle but it had a plastic tip that was a couple of inches long.

She said, "Janet told me about that. You get them at the pet store for feeding animals. Should work a little better than trying to shove that tube up my ass!" Then she reached over, got one of the pillows and handed it to me. She put her arms around my neck, we kissed and she said, "I have decided that I do like it best when you eat me with my ass hanging off the bed."

I smiled and asked, "how many years did it take you to figure that out?"

Pam answered with a big smile, "and I expect you to be very mean to me tonight." We kissed again and she turned knelt down on the side on the side of the bed.

I set lube and the syringe on the bed next to her, dropped the pillow on the floor and knelt down behind her. I played with her cunt and pussy hair with my fingers for a while, then I moved in and stuck my tongue deep inside of her cunt.