Educating Pam Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes!" she said and pushed her ass back to get as much of it inside of her as well. I licked and licked and was squeezing her ass cheeks with my hands as well. My face was getting soaked with pussy juice. I moved down to her clit and I started licking it hard at first. When she got really close to cumming, I slowed down and held right at the edge for a long time before I licked fast enough for her to have a climax.

"Yes!" she called out.

I stopped and watched as she shook from the pleasure of it but I was still squeezing her ass cheeks with my hands. After she settled down I went back to eating her cunt again. I moved my left hand down to her pubes and stroked the thick patch of soft hair. She was getting close to having another orgasm when I went back to her clit and started licking that. I got her right to the edge and then stopped. I pulled my head back and looked at her.

"You asked for it," I said.

She smiled and replied, "yep!" I repeated the process two more times and I could tell that she was ready to explode after the last one. I spread her cheeks with my hands and started lightly tonguing her asshole. Pam was shaking a little and wiggling her ass as well. Her arms were lying at her sides so I reached out and took her hands in my hands. I pushed my tongue into her asshole and started licking inside hard.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" she cried out and then with a loud, "fuck!" she came very hard. I kept eating her ass and not long after that she came again just as hard with a loud, "yes!"

I stopped at that point and waiting until she stopped. I kissed her asshole one more time and got up off the floor. I tossed the pillow back on the bed and said, "don't go anywhere."

"Do I ever?" she asked loudly. I went to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth out. I got one of the hand towels and walked back to the bed.

I picked up the syringe, pulled the plunger out and filled it with lube. I asked, "are you ready?"

She laughed and said, "fill it up!" I lubed up the tip and part of the barrel, which was about an inch and half in diameter. I pushed the tip into her asshole and worked it and out a few times. I heard her say, "I figured you would make a project out of this!" Then I pushed the barrel in about halfway. She wiggled her ass and said, "jeez." I pushed the plunger slowly down until it was empty and pulled it back out. I filled it up again and stuck it back in her ass but not as deeply this time. I pushed some out and then pulled it out a little. I repeated the process until it was empty.

I asked, "one more?"

She answered, "why not?" So I filled it again, just stuck the nozzle in as far as it could go and emptied it. She looked back at me and said "one gooey Pam ass ready to be fucked!" and she moved over to the center of the bed. She lay on her back, got one of the pillows and stuck it under her ass. I got on the bed and got between her legs. I aimed my cock at her cunt and pushed in.

"I love you Pam," I said softly as I started screwing her.

She said just as softly, "I love you too."

We kissed for while as my cock moved in and out of her cunt. I pushed in deep and started grinding hard against her.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Oh yeah!" she cried out as she climaxed. I went back to a slow screw as she came down from her passion. Then I pulled out and pressed my cock against her asshole. I stayed like that for a few seconds and she said, "now that is mean," with a big smile. I laughed and started to slowly press into her ass. When I was all the way in, Pam said, "it's not home but it still feels damn good to be here!"

I started screwing her ass and we kissed as we did. We fucked for a good twenty minutes. She came hard a number times and then I joined her in the last one and filled her ass up with my cum. After I was done, I got the hand towel off of the nightstand and put it under her ass while I went back to the bathroom to wash up. I turned off the room lights but I left the lamp on the nightstand on.

I returned to the bed and picked up the camera. I turned it on, took a couple of pictures with her holding her legs up, then Pam rolled over, got on her knees and I took a couple of pictures of her ass in that position. I turned the camera off and put in on the nightstand. She got on her side and we lay there kissing for a while.

I said, "thank you Pam, this was very nice tonight."

Pam said, I have something else to tell you about," and she drew in a deep breath and then let it out real slow.

I asked, "what is it?"

She replied, "after you left my mother's house on Wednesday, Deb and I worked really hard and had everything done by around 6:00 PM. We went out for supper, then came back and opened up a bottle of wine. We started talking on the couch and we talked about our mother, started crying a little and we hugged. Then she kissed me."

I said, "really?"

She let out a sigh and went on, "at first I didn't do anything but then I started kissing her back. I don't know why I did and then she started feeling my breast. It felt really nice and well then I started touching her breast. The next thing I knew, we were upstairs in the bedroom with the candles lit and undressing each other."

I replied, "wow, Pam. This is a surprise."

She said, "I was so nervous but it was so nice. I never, ever, thought that I would go to bed with another woman and that the last person that I would have ever thought that it would be was my sister!" Pam kissed me, and finished with, "Deb said that you were a hell of good teacher when it came to," and she paused, "eating pussy."

I asked, "were you mean to her?"

She laughed and said, "yep and she loved it!"

I smiled and asked, "is she shaved?"

Pam laughed and answered, "no and she said after seeing that I was, she figured out what you were talking about down in the kitchen."

I laughed as well and said, "damn, I would have loved to have been there to watch all of this."

She kissed me again and replied, "sometime next spring I will be back for a visit and you will get to watch all you want."

I asked, "really?"

Pam replied, "yes and Deb has decided that she would like to try anal sex. I told her that I know the perfect guy to teach her."

I was totally in shock. I smiled and said, "I bet you can't wait to watch that either!" She smiled and I added, "you are something else Pam."

She said, "I had a good teacher there also!"

I replied, "so that is why you weren't all funny about the waitress checking you out like that."

She laughed and said, "I would never go to bed with someone her age," then she got this look on face and went on, "last Friday when Janet and I were out at the bar after work, there were two women sitting on the other side from us. They were a little younger than we are and they were holding hands and kissing once in a while. After they left, Janet asked me if I had ever been to bed with another woman. I said no. She told me that a few years ago she had been friend's with a nurse that worked at her office and that once a month she would come over her house when the old man wasn't around and they would have a little fun. She said that the nurse was divorced at the time but then she got remarried and moved out of the area. She told me that it's not something that she would make a career out of doing but if the right gal came along she would have no problem dropping her panties and getting in to bed with her once in a while."

I asked, "and?"

Pam answered, "I didn't say anything, but I've been thinking about it. I guess we will see what happens this Friday night."

"From what you have told me about her, I bet she would be a lot of fun," I said

She got quiet for a few seconds and then said, "you know, I met this guy eight years ago. I was this quiet and shy housewife and he taught me all sorts of wild and crazy things in bed and it just doesn't seem to end."

I smiled and replied, "really? You never told me about him."

She kissed me and answered, "this would be hell of a story to tell sometime."

I replied, "I will write it and I know just the place to put it online."

"You wouldn't dare!" she said.

"If you don't want me to, I won't," I answered.

Pam laughed and said, "why not? This will be fun."

I turned around, switched off the lamp and I turned back towards her. We kissed again, then she rolled over on her other side and snuggled up close to me. She took my hand and placed it on her breast. I played with it and lightly kissed her neck for a while until we both fell asleep.

I woke up before she did the next morning. I looked at the clock and it was 8:00 AM. We hadn't moved at all during the night and my hand was still cupping her breast. I started playing and gently squeezing the nipple and like I had done the night before, gently kissed her neck.

I heard her said, "damn. I could really get used to waking up like this every morning."

I replied, "it is nice."

"What time is it?" she asked

"8:00 AM," I answered and asked, "what time do we have to leave by?"

"Checkout is 11:00 AM and I said that we would be down for breakfast around 10:00 AM. The owner said to call whenever we were ready and that she would bring up some coffee for us," she answered.

"Sounds good," I replied.

Pam moved over away from me a little then rolled over on her side facing me and got close again. She asked, "are we going to screw first and then pee or pee first and then screw?"

I answered, "whatever you want to do is fine with me Pam."

She rolled her eyes, laughed and said, "I really have to go. Let's go in the shower for a little."

"Okay," I replied.

We went back there and got in. She pissed on my hand as I played with her cunt and she had my cock in her hand and sprayed her cunt with my piss. We washed off a little and went back to bed. Before we got started, she called down to the lady and told her to get the coffee ready for us.

After she hung up the phone, Pam said, "she will knock on the door and leave it out in the hallway on the table." We had a quick kiss, she climbed on top of me in a sixty-nine position and said, "I know what I am having for my first breakfast" as she leaned down and started sucking my cock. I was licking and eating her as well. My index finger was deep in her asshole and my tongue took care of the rest. Pam came a few times with all sorts of noises.

Pam always was a great cocksucker but I had to say, "damn Pam. If I didn't know any better I would swear that you have been practicing."

She stopped and answered, "oh I practice every time I watch one of those porn DVD's. I am there sucking and fucking you in my head." Then she went back to work.

Pam had her right hand wrapped around the base and was pumping with that as she sucked and her left hand was cupping and feeling my balls. I got her back close to coming again and I got right to the edge and as my cock started spurting she came as well. Pam pushed her cunt as close as she could to my face and I kept licking until she climaxed a second time. Then after one more wiggle of my finger that was in her asshole, I pulled it out and she got off me. She swung around and we both got on our sides facing each other.

She smiled and stuck her tongue out which was still covered with my sperm. I stuck my tongue out as well, leaned forward and we tongue danced for a while before closing into a full kiss. My face was covered with her pussy juice and after the kiss was done, she licked my cheeks off.

She laughed and said, "big nipples aren't the only thing that runs in the family. Deb is just as juicy as I am and she tastes about the same."

"Even for you Pam, that was pretty wild," I replied.

"Deep down inside," she said, "I know that it isn't right. But it is not like we are hurting anyone, our kids are all grown and out and of the house, and we are closer now than we have ever been."

I answered, "that is all that matters."

We heard a knock at the door and the owner call out, "your coffee is here."

"I will go get that," Pam said and got off the bed. She walked to the door, opened it and took a quick look around before walking naked out in the hall. I got up as well and moved her suitcase to bed and she brought the coffee in and set it down on the table where her suitcase had been. She poured a cup for me, and then one for herself. We headed back to the shower to get washed up and have a little more fun as well. After we were done Pam called the owner and told her that we would be down for breakfast in about fifteen minutes.

As we were getting dressed I asked her, "so what is going to happen if he comes home and tells you that he got the new job?"

Pam answered, "honestly, I don't think that he will take it even if they do offer it to him. He knows that I mean business and if anything he is going to try and get some dirt on me. But I have everything pretty well covered. I paid for all of this," and she waved her hand around the room, "in cash. I will make sure that the pictures are cleaned off my camera and PC after I send them to you, and my computer girl is coming over tomorrow night so I will have her check to make sure that they are gone."

I asked, "what about your cell phone?"

She smiled and replied, "I have never called you from my regular phone. I have a prepaid one that I only use for talking to you with."

"Pretty sneaky Pam," I said with a smile of my own.

She answered, "and if by some chance he does take it, well I know what I have to do. But don't worry, I won't be expecting you to move in with me if it happens. I think that we would get bored and all that after a few months. I would much rather have one good night of fun every week."

"That is fine with me," I said.

By then we were done getting dressed. I got the Champagne glasses off the hot tub and let the water out of the tub. She packed them back in her suitcase, along with her camera, the lube and the syringe, which she washed off first. We made one more quick inspection of the room to make sure that we hadn't left anything and then we left. I carried her suitcase out to her car and put my travel bag in my truck. We went back inside and into the dining area. The owner brought us some more coffee and then our breakfast.

While we were eating I asked Pam, "I know that you said that this your treat but can I give you some money towards all of this?"

Pam said, "no!"

I replied, okay," and asked, "did you win the lottery or something?"

She smiled and asked, "do you remember when you sent me that "hey Pam! Stop being an asshole!" email?"

"Which one?" I asked back with a smile.

She laughed and answered, "I know, there have been a few of them but I am talking about the very first one."

I replied, "of course I do."

"One of the other things I decided to do back then was start a Pam fund," she said. "I started saving ten dollars a week out of my paycheck at first then it was fifteen and sometimes twenty. We didn't need the money so I figured I would have a little something just for me and I keep it the safest place in the house," she added.

I asked, "where is that?"

She laughed and said, "in a Tampax box in my underwear drawer and I have a few Tampax on top. I know that he never would go in there, even if his life depended on it. When I got too many small bills, I turned them into hundreds and when I got too many of those, I got some books of good travelers checks and a few prepaid debit cards."

Of course I was sitting here doing some quick math in my head and said, "damn Pam, you have a lot of money stashed away."

"There is over six thousand dollars," she replied and added, "and that is how I can afford a place like this. I will have replaced the money I spent for coming here before Christmas. So from now on, we are going to enjoy life. There are lots of nice places like this around and if not, it will be better class of hotel. Doesn't have to be first-class, but it will be better than that one we got started in."

I said, "yes, but think of all the fun we had there."

She smiled and said, "I think about that all the time along with the paper thin walls and the screamer next door." Then she shook her head and finished with, "I still can't believe that you screwed her."

I laughed and replied, "what can I say? It happened."

Pam asked, "and by the way, how are you going to write our little story?"

I answered, "I don't know yet. I will probably go week by week or something like that. I saved all of our ICQ history a few years back and I have all the emails that I sent to you and all the ones that you sent to me. That will be a good place to get started."

She said, "well if you need any help, I kept a little diary back then."

"Oh?" I asked

She smiled and replied, "don't worry, it is all in code. If anyone else reads it, it is just some crazy writings by a nutty housewife about flowers and birds and things like that."

I laughed hard and said, "well I will give you a call if I get stuck." Then I added, "you are something else Pam."

She answered with a smile, "no I am not. I am just Pam and look out, cause she is on the loose!"

By then breakfast was finished. The owner of the bread and breakfast came over, cleared the table, and chatted with us for a little while. After she left, Pam said, " well I guess it is that time."

I replied, "yes I know." We said good-bye to the owner who was at her desk in the hallway and went outside. It was another cloudy day.

"I really had a great time, " I said and we kissed.

She said, "just the start," and she kissed me one more time before getting into her car and leaving.

Pam called me that evening to let me know that she got back to her house okay and also sent me an email with all of the creampie photos attached. She sent me another email late Saturday night, which I got on Sunday when I got to the shop.

She wrote, "my husband came home late Friday night. He told me that he didn't get the job and I didn't bother to ask why. I thought that after him banging his secretary all week that he would have passed on tonight's pop, pop, fizz, fizz, but no, I got the lousy golfer fuck. Eighteen strokes and only one shot in the hole! He didn't have much left in his balls. I talked to Janet on Friday night when we were at the bar and I am going over to her house next Thursday night. I got a feeling that this is going to be wild!"

Then the next week again she wrote me again late Saturday night and said, "I was right. Thursday night was wild. I had a lot of fun. You should all the sex toys she has! And funny, I spent as much time laughing with her as I did having sex. It would take too long to type it all up, but I will call you this week and tell you all about it. But you should see her pubes! She has a lot more hair than I do and it's goes down her legs and up her stomach. And she doesn't shave under her arms either. It's just going to be a once a month thing but that is fine with me. She did say that I should drag your ass out here sometime and she would bring her boyfriend along and we could have a nice little orgy. I will pay for the gas and the hotel so keep that in mind!"

She called me later that week and told me all about what happened. And as she said in the email, it was a pretty wild night.

Pam said, "Janet has a strap-on dildo. She used it on me for a while and then let me do her with it. That was great! I like having a cock! You had better hope that I don't get around to buying one before the next time I see you otherwise your ass will be mine!"

I asked her, "have you told Deb about Janet?"

"Not yet," she replied, "but I will and man, do I have some new tricks to show her!"

A few weeks later she wrote, "I decided that it was time to check out his briefcase again. He has been "working late" a couple of nights a week. So I waited until he was asleep the one night and went to his office room. Of course he had changed the combination but all he did was reverse the numbers. What an idiot! At first, I didn't find much other than another bunch of rubbers, which I added to my picture collection, but then I found a small envelope with some pills in it. You know which ones I mean, the little blue pills? That is how he is keeping the secretary happy. I figured she wouldn't hang around just for a pop, pop, fizz, fizz. I got a scan of those as well. Then I noticed that his notebook PC was still on. I put everything back in the briefcase and did some looking around on it. I now know what his secretary looks like, big boobs and a shaved twat. He had some nude pictures of that intern I told you about. She is kind of pretty without her clothes on. Plus a few of his previous secretary and some other girl that I didn't recognize. I have one of those memory sticks for my PC so I got it and copied all the pictures to it. I will be mailing you another CD later this week with them when I have time to make them up. Some of them I know you will like. But only my idiot husband would be stupid enough to take a picture of himself having his cock sucked by some young chick."