Educating Penny Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman begins her journey.
1.1k words
4.35
24k
0
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting in the back yard one Saturday morning, on the log swing in the furthest corner from the house. He'd lived next door for several years, but he'd watched her discreetly for some time. She was college age. Her parents had done a remarkable job of keeping her innocent in the ways of the world, which surprised but did not displease him. Today he watched her swing idly back and forth, more focused on some unhappiness that troubled her than on the beautiful day around her.

He cleared his throat, and smiled politely when she looked up, startled. He asked what was troubling her. Having known him for years, she felt no discomfort or inappropriateness in sharing such intimate details with him.

"My boyfriend wants me to do things with him," she said "things that I'm not sure I want to do. He says that because I won't do them, boys won't like me. But I've tried to do some of the things the girls at school talk about, and he says that I'm no good at them, that I just don't know what boys like."

His face showed nothing but polite concern, but his mind was laughing at the young pup who kept panting after this girl. It was obvious the boy had no idea what potential existed within her, and was only interested in getting his piece off the top. The time was ripe to take things in hand.

"My, it does sound like you have a problem" he said, with just the right amount of compassion and disinterest in his voice. "But I'm sure everything will work itself out." He turned as if to leave, and smiled to himself when he heard her call out to him.

"Mr. Smith! Please wait."

He affixed a look of mild curiosity on his face and turned back toward her. "Of course Penny... is there something I can help you with?"

She came to the short hedge that divided her parents' property from his. Her stance was timid, and awkward, she obviously was trying to work up her courage to ask him something. He had a good idea what she wanted, but enjoyed her discomfort too much to assist. "Mr. Smith, I never really had any boyfriends in high school, and Billy is the first boy who's seemed to like me. But he's right; I just don't seem to know what boys like. I don't want him to find another girl... could you help me understand what boys like?"

Ah, sweet satisfaction... and she came to him, innocent, naïve, with no clue just what she was asking. His mind raced with the possibilities. "No, Penny, I'm afraid I can't." Her face fell, and he could see the tears began to well in her eyes. "I'm not unwilling to help you, but because I'm a man and haven't been a boy in some time. If you'd like, I will teach you what men like... I'm sure your boyfriend will be amazed at the results."

Her smile was like the sun breaking through the clouds after a hurricane... her tears dried, and she thanked him profusely. "But there will be rules, Penny. My time is very valuable, and I don't care to waste it on those who do not appreciate my efforts. If you choose to accept my conditions, I believe you will be amazed and delighted with the results." Her head bobbed enthusiastically as she rushed to assure him of her desire to learn and willingness to accept his conditions.

He smiled to himself, thinking that suddenly the world had fallen into his lap, in the form of a confused, lovely young woman with no idea of her potential or her self. "What is your class schedule this semester, Penny?" he asked.

"Well, I'm only taking 3 classes this semester, as I'm very close to graduation Mr. Smith." Graduation indeed... little did she realise how much she'd learn from his teachings; her degree from him would impact her life far more than the piece of paper she'd shortly earn from college. "I have class on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays." He pondered a moment... he was fortunate to operate his own business from his home, so he had no schedules to work around or interruptions to fear. "I've been seeing a tutor between classes last semester," she said "but with the schedule this time I don't believe I'll need to. I just haven't told my parents yet."

His mind raced at another piece of the puzzle falling sweetly into place. "When were your tutoring sessions?" he asked.

"Well, I was getting help from a girlfriend of mine who lives in Clarkton, so I was driving over Tuesday mornings after class, and coming back Friday mornings before my afternoon class." He nearly chuckled aloud in glee... two and a half days with her parents expecting her to be gone, and no reason yet to be aware otherwise.

"I see. If you'd like, Penny, I believe we can use that same time for our lessons, if you'd like. This way your class schedule won't be disrupted, your parents will still have some personal time for themselves and my work will not be bothered either."

She looked confused at that comment, and asked "Personal time for my parents?"

He delighted in the extent of her innocence, and answered discreetly "Sometimes adults enjoy their own company, even parents. Don't you have times you'd rather spend with your own friends and not have your parents hanging around?"

Her face was puzzled for a moment, and then understanding dawned. "In case they wanted to have their friends over for bridge, you mean?"

Close enough, he thought, "Yes, Penny, something to that effect."

She thought for a moment, and agreed that she would continue with her tutoring sessions, without explaining to her parents that her tutor, and the subject, had changed. He told her that she could think about it until Monday. If she still wanted him to tutor her, he would leave his garage door open and she could drive her car in and close the door after her class Tuesday morning. If she was there, her lessons in the likes and desires of men would begin. "But Penny," he warned her "there is no going back. Once we begin to know, we can never go back to not knowing. If you are determined to learn these things, I can and will teach you much... but if you choose to stop your lessons, they and we will be done forever."

A shadow passed over her face for less than a moment, and was followed by a look of resolution and determination. "I promise, Mr. Smith, I won't waste your time. I appreciate your willingness to help me learn, and I won't ever make you regret your offer." With a brilliant smile, she skipped toward her house, calling out something about finishing homework.

He watched her with a predatory gleam in his eye, and softly murmured "Don't worry Penny... you most certainly won't."