Educating Penny Ch. 02

Story Info
The journey continues.
1.1k words
4.07
17.2k
0
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited Tuesday morning, busying himself with work but his mind never wandered far from thoughts of his plans for her. She would be here; promptly after class... he had no doubt in his mind. Indeed, as the clock rang the half hour, he heard a car pull into the garage. Smiling to himself, he waited. He'd left an envelope prominently located on the tool bench, and knew that shortly he'd be hearing the garage door close as he'd directed, hiding her car from view and rendering her at his mercy and disposal until Friday morning. The door closed, and his smile grew as he set the alarm codes that locked the house down. She was his, whether she would soon realise it or not.

He opened the door, waiting a few moments after her timid knock, just to build her anticipation and trepidation. As he'd expected, she'd put much time and thought into her appearance before driving over... and of course, it was all wrong. In the typical style of the day and age, she was dressed in tight, low-slung jeans just barely covering her pelvic bones. Her spaghetti strap tank top was tight, and couldn't have reached her navel on a dare. Her makeup wasn't as heavy as he'd expected, but well out of bounds for what he had planned for her.

He said nothing as he appraised her... enjoying her growing discomfort, and wondering how long it would be until she brought herself to speak. Nearly 5 minutes passed, and her timid voice finally asked, "Will you still teach me, Mr. Smith?"

His eyebrow rose at her question, but he responded, "I see you're here on time, and have thus far followed instruction. Yes Penny, I will teach you. You may come in."

He directed her to the parlour, and showed her to a small chair near the corner table. "To begin with, Penny, I think we should discuss your goals and expectations from our tutoring sessions. Exactly what do you hope to learn, and what will you do with that knowledge when our sessions are complete?"

He waited patiently as he watched her struggle with her answer. When it came, he was unsurprised, and very pleased at how well he'd judged her drive. "Well, Mr. Smith, I would very much like to learn how to please my boyfriend and keep him happy. I see so many of my friends lose their boyfriends over these things, and while I don't understand exactly what much of it is, none of it seems so difficult that it should ruin an entire relationship."

She paused, obviously searching for the words to more fully explain the thoughts undoubtedly racing through her head, but he took pity on her confusion and spoke. "I think, Penny, that isn't quite all you'd like to say, but I believe it's an adequate place to start. I feel quite certain we can make a strong start on your training this week, if you're willing to hear and agree to my conditions."

She nodded hesitantly... knowing intuitively that her life was changing at that very moment. Frightened, exhilarated, confused, and driven, she replied "Yes, Mr. Smith, I'm willing hear your conditions."

He nodded at her attempt at caution, although she had no idea it was far too late for such a feeble attempt at independence. "Very well, Penny. For both our benefits, I've drawn up an agreement outlining my conditions for training you as well as the consequences for failing to comply during this initial session. Before you leave Friday morning, we'll go over the contract and if we are both agreed to continue your training, we'll make any necessary modifications at that time." She nodded, and he continued.

"Item one will cover your appearance and general dress code. As you are coming to me for instruction in matters beyond your understanding, I expect you to dress appropriately. A young woman of your age who dresses as you're dressed now is assumed to be well acquainted with the concepts you wish to learn. Since you've come to me and admitted ignorance of these matters, you will hence forth be treated as a schoolgirl and expected to dress as such. Your attire will be a white button down blouse, navy or grey skirt slightly less than knee length, with either navy or grey knee socks and white cotton undergarments. You may wear your hair in a pony tail or pig tails, with white hair ribbons." He watched as her eyes widened and her lips parted slightly as if to speak, but to her credit she said nothing but nodded.

"Item two will cover your general behaviour. Young women your age are far too casual and familiar in your deportment. As common courtesy should always require, you will now address me as Sir, and will request permission to speak when the time is appropriate. Good girls are seen and not heard, unless they've been given permission to speak." If her eyes could widen further, they'd surely take over her face, yet still she managed to hold her tongue. His amusement grew.

"My conditions are very simple... complete obedience and unhesitating compliance. When I give you a task, I expect it completed. If an extension or delay becomes necessary, I expect you to approach me with the correct courtesy and manner to ask for more time or whatever may be necessary. Failure to complete a task within the allotted time will result in one strike. Failure to demonstrate proper respect and good manners will result in one strike. Failure to follow orders will result in one strike. Before issuing tasks or new orders, you will always be given the opportunity to ask any questions needed to clarify and assure your understanding of what's required. Three strikes will terminate our training session this week and require a detailed review and reconsideration of any further training sessions." He paused, and she remained silent. Her potential was remarkable.

"Do you understand these conditions, Penny?"

She replied quietly "Yes, Sir."

"Will you agree to them as they have been explained to you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Excellent, Penny! If you'll scan the document on the table beside you, I'd like you to sign in the appropriate location, with today's date and time. I will sign as well, and we have an accord. This afternoon's lessons will be quite simple, very similar to any charm school would offer. After dinner, we'll continue with more detail. Now, let us retrieve your luggage from the car, and I'll show you to the room in which you'll be staying."

As he carried her bag and lead her down the hall, his mind raced with thoughts of the night ahead. All the preparations had been made, and the anticipation was delicious. What fun it was going to be, educating Penny.