Educating Roger

Story Info
Nympho wife educates younger man.
2.7k words
4.04
146k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,437 Followers

It seemed to Roger Lewis that the evening was going to be every bit as dull and boring as the evening before – and the many evening before that. Earlier, he and all his friends had downed a few beers and had a good laugh but now the bar was beginning to thin out. He smiled and waved as the last of his teenaged mates left the Kings Head and he was finally left alone with the dregs of his last beer standing in front of him. Roger sighed and was about to drain his glass when he glanced over and saw his uncle sitting at a table near the back.

Uncle Pete was, as usual, surrounded by the men that he worked with on the construction site. Still in their work clothes the men looked dishevelled and grubby. But they were hard men; large muscled and drinking heavily. The noise from their table was raucous; deep bellowed laughs interspersed with colourful expletives. Uncle Pete had seen him, Roger noticed, and was waving him over.

“Get your skinny ass over her, Rog! Come and have a drink with the boys!”

For a moment, Roger thought about turning down the offer and taking a slow, meandering walk back to his tiny apartment. But nothing waited for him there; no girlfriend tucked up in bed and anticipating his return, nothing. Roger thought he could use another beer anyway and his uncle and the boys looked like they were having a good time. It might be fun, he thought.

“How ya doing, boy?” Pete hollered at him with a thumping back slap as Roger sat down at the table.

The bar table was awash with spilled beer and the ashtray was filled to overflowing. A cloying aroma of sweat, cigarette smoke and stale beer assaulted Roger’s senses.

“Good thanks, Pete. Hey guys.”

The three other men around the table mumbled their greetings in varying different stages of inebriation.

“Fucking bitch!” Frank Davis mumbled inexplicably.

Roger looked up at his uncle for some kind of justification for Frank’s sudden outburst.

“We were just talking about Frank’s wife, Carla.” Pete explained. “Seems like Frank here has a bit of a problem with her.”

Roger could see the twinkle in his uncle’s eyes and the broad grin that split is rugged face.

“She’s a fucking bitch!” Frank repeated. “Fucks everyone. I’ve lost track of the number of my mates that have got between her fucking legs. I don’t think I know anyone now that HASN’T fucked her. Bitch!”

“I haven’t.” Roger said before he had a chance not to.

The table was suddenly quiet. All eyes were on Roger and he inwardly cursed himself for letting on that he had not slept with Carla Davis. He was aware of her, of course, everyone was. She had a reputation as an insatiable woman and it was common knowledge that, as Frank was completely incapable of satisfying her, she looked elsewhere for her entertainment – and she looked a lot!

“You’re kidding?” Pete exploded.

Roger bit his lip and regretted again speaking without thinking first. These guys may not have been the sharpest knives in the drawer but they would pick up on something like that immediately and could make his life hell for weeks.

“Never seen the point.” Roger said coolly. “But Frank, if you need a guy to help you out, I’m there, buddy.”

The laughs and cheers that went up around the table told Roger that he had successfully averted a potentially embarrassing situation. The only man that was still quiet was Frank.

“Okay.” Frank said softly, “maybe it is about time you popped Carla. What do you think guys?”

The cheering and back slapping continued as a worried and rather excited Roger was led from the bar.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Carla’s language could compete with any of the hard, grizzled men on the construction site.

“We brought home a little surprise for you, my faithful little wife!” Frank slurred as the three men pushed Roger into the centre of the lounge.

Carla had been sitting watching TV and although clearly not expecting any of this, she took the whole situation in her stride. A wide beaming smile emerged over the dark skin of her face and she used a hand to brush her jet black hair back from her sensuous eyes. Roger looked at her feeling a little foolish. But the woman seemed to ooze sexual tension. She wore a thin black dress short over her knees with a halter that barely covered the womanly flesh of her ebony coloured breasts. She was barefoot and her long slim legs were tucked up under her on the sofa. Despite his acute embarrassment, Roger was aware that he sported a solid erection beneath his pants.

Roger was faintly aware of his uncle, Carla’s husband, Frank and the two other men; George and Alan, standing behind him and urging him on with words of encouragement. But all Roger could really concentrate on was Carla. Her sensuous smile had captivated him and he knew that, no matter how involuntarily, he was being drawn towards her.

Unlike Roger, Carla was completely unabashed. Her smile widened to display a bay window of pearl white teeth and her hands sensually smoother down the fabric of the top of her dress. She saw Roger eye her covered breasts as the material accentuated her already hard nipples and she laughed.

“Oh, so you would prefer it off, would you?”

For a brief moment, Roger was uncertain as to the dark woman’s meaning, but his thoughts quickly reassembled themselves as he watched her briskly untie the top of her halter and pull the whole garment downwards in a particularly business-like fashion.

Roger’s eyes were glued to the firm looking globes that stood out from Carla’s chest. The slopes of perfectly smooth skin seemed to cry out to be caressed and the dark tinted nipples seemed to throb with a life of their own.

“Well don’t just fucking stand there like a spare cock at a wedding,” Carla breathed huskily, “get over here and give me a good seeing to!”

Amid more cheers from the other men in the room, Roger felt himself being pulled brusquely towards the current object of his desire. He almost collapsed on top of her and suddenly found himself face down with his nose pressed tightly between her breasts.

As places for his head to be went, Roger guessed, between Carla’s tits wasn’t such a bad start. His lips quickly sought out her nipples and as he sucked each hard pointed bud into his mouth he could hear her sigh almost gratefully. His cock ached almost painfully now, his erection was so solid and, as his spare hand pressed against his crotch, he tried to ease himself into a more comfortable position.

“Yes! Suck on my tits! Bite them!” Carla encouraged Roger vocally.

Roger was happy to comply but as his teeth nibbled gently at her swollen nipples, he felt Carla’s hand pressing against the back of his head and forcefully pushing him onto her breast.

“Bite them, I said!”

Again, Roger fulfilled his instructions. He was a little surprised that each time he bit down a little harder, Carla’s moans and sighs of ecstasy became louder and more distinct.

Half of Roger’s body was still engulfed between Carla’s breasts while the lower half was still on the floor between her bare feet. He could see the dark skin of her slender legs beneath her skirt and let his hand drift lazily up and down her calf gently caressing the warm flesh. Upwards his exploring fingers tentatively travelled marvelling in the way that the woman’s legs seemed to automatically part the further he went. Her thighs seemed so warm and smooth and he traced delicate patterns with his fingernails. Up and up his fingers drifted until….

“I think your young friend has realised that I’m not wearing any panties!” Carla cried to whoever wanted to listen.

In the event it was her husband, Frank, that answered her.

“Well don’t fucking hide your cunt from us! Let’s all have a good look!”

With a laugh Carla managed to disengage herself from the amorous young man that was leeched on to her left breast and pushed herself back onto the sofa. In accordance with her husbands’ request she lifted her long legs into the air and in a movement not unlike some form of erotic ballerina, spread them wide and open. Her bare feet lay on the armrests of the sofa now and her vagina was stretched wide open to display the intricate folds of her moist lips.

Again cheers of encouragement came from the men as Roger was urged back between her legs.

Kneeling next to her open pussy, Roger tentatively probed the wet folds with his fingers. He heard more moans of excitement escape Carla’s lips as he began to finger her and, as he lowered his head and swiped his tongue over her protruding clitoris, he felt a gush of liquid ooze from the dilated hole.

Carla cried out in ecstasy as the orgasm crashed over her contracting body. Her legs seemed to jerk involuntarily and her toes curled into tight little fists as the sensations continued to run their course. She had a hold of her young lover’s head and pulled him tight in to her pussy as she continued to cum, revelling in the vibrations as she felt his fingers dance in and out of her vagina and anus.

Slowly, Carla began to eventually relax. It had been a good climax, she knew, much better than the one her own fingers had induced less than an hour ago as she watched the pornographic movie that was currently still sitting in the DVD player. Her mouth still hung open and her lips and tongue felt dry. But there was a cure for this condition that she knew well – and she was going for treatment right now!

“Get those pants down and let’s see that young cock of yours!” She gasped as the last shuddering waves of orgasm ebbed from her taught frame.

Roger was a little breathless as well. His face had been pressed so tightly against Carla’s wet pussy that, at one point, he thought that he was in fear of suffocating. His features were pleasantly streaked and smeared with her juices and he used his tongue to lap up thee excess from his lips.

“Ohhhhh!” Carla exclaimed as she watched him, “I do like a man who enjoys cunt juice – especially MY cunt juice!”

But now Roger was eager for some more action. He desperately needed to free his aching penis from its confines and, as Carla had clearly suggested it, he lost no time in removing his shirt and shimmying his pants down to his ankles. He felt a little shy again as he stood in front of the sofa in his underwear but as Carla moved quickly towards him he knew that he wasn’t going to be standing alone for long.

The air was suddenly filled with the sound of Roger’s loud gasp as Carla placed his hard and swollen tool directly into her mouth and sucked him down to the root. He could feel the head as it nudged against the opening to her throat and it took all the self control that he possessed to stop himself from ejaculating there and then. He tried to concentrate his mind on other things; a school teacher, a priest, even his mother, but his mind could do nothing to blot out the incredible and delicious sensations that were coursing through his body as Carla sucked him.

But Roger did manage to stop himself from cumming and, after a few moments of ball-crunching panic, he reckoned that he had himself under control. He glanced around him and was a little shocked to see himself surrounded by erections. All the other men were now openly masturbating as they watched fascinated while Roger received his blow-job.

“Fuck her now, Rog!” Uncle Pete demanded in a rasping, half-controlled tone. It was evident that Roger and Carla’s audience were becoming impatient.

“I guess you better to what they want,” Carla said in a mock-tired voice, “or we’ll never hear the end of it.”

In a second Carla had bounced up and virtually flung herself over the back of the sofa. Her dress – such as it was – was now bunched up around her waist leaving the rest of her body completely naked and, as she stood with her feet planted a meter apart on the carpet and with her dripping pussy staring up at him, Roger could not remember seeing a more erotic or arousing sight.

Not that Roger needed any more arousing. His cock curved upwards in a fiercely erect arc as he moved behind Carla. He nudged the head gently against her dripping mound and heard her moan softly. And then he was inside her. With one smooth thrust – that was none too gentle – Roger buried his entire eight inches of inflamed male meat inside Carla Davis’s hot, wet vagina. His hands gripped her buttocks as he began to ram himself in and out. His teeth gritted together and he could feel sweat beads popping on his brow. He was in control though now. The writhing and twitching woman beneath him was his. His property. He owned her. He owned her cunt.

“Yes…Yes…Yesssssss…fuck me you bastard!” Carla wailed as she was nailed so forcefully.

Roger sensed a tightening of her pussy around his thrusting tool and felt another warm stream of juice seeping from her filled hole. He knew that she was cumming again and smiled at his achievement.

He could see the rest of the guys now forming a circle around the sofa as they masturbated and then watched George McCann as the older man’s cock exploded in a fountain of sperm.

“You all ready guys?” Roger breathed as he slammed his aching cock back into Carla’s deep snatch for what he knew would be the final time.

The men all nodded their eager assent as Roger pulled back from a clearly disappointed but fairly exhausted Carla and removed his swollen member from her sucking pussy.

But Carla had no time to speak or even react. In one movement, Roger had pushed her forcefully back onto the sofa.

“Spread your legs again,” he gasped, “I’m going to cum all over your cunt – we all are!”

The passionate desire burned deeply in Carla’s dark eyes. She was not used to being spoken to in that way but was clearly so excited by the prospect of a cum-bath that she was not about to do anything to spoil the idea. Obediently she opened her legs wide while Alan Phillips, George Davis and Uncle Pete jerked off over her, spraying her with the precious male seed that she craved so frequently.

“Now it’s my turn!” Roger said commandingly.

Stepping between her widely splayed legs Roger lifted one of her feet and placed it under his swollen balls. As he masturbated he looked directly into Carla’s cavernous vagina. He could feel her dark, painted toes caressing the sensitive underside of his scrotum and knew that he was about to blow his load.

When it came, Roger’s climax was more powerful than he could ever remember. His balls seemed to explode and the head of his wildly jerking prick sprayed great streams of hot, thick sperm that ran like small rivers between Carla’s heaving breasts, down through her deep cleavage and then eventually to mingle in the sparse layer of dark hair that surrounded her pussy.

As Roger was gathering his clothes – and his thoughts – it occurred to him that all the guys were now looking at him in a slightly different light.

“What?” Roger asked with as cheeky grin.

“I guess they thought that I was going to be too much for you!” Carla responded with a tired laugh. “I am for most guys. But even I didn’t expect that. I thought I would be educating Roger but now I realise that Roger is already educated! Come back again tomorrow if you like, we could go back to school together!”

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,437 Followers