Educating Simone

Story Info
Doing a sexy favor for a friend.
3.6k words
4.5
24.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical Friday at Scotty's, maybe even busier than usual, because most of us had had a stressful week. I'd been there only a half-hour and was already on my second beer. Andy, on the stool next to me, was bragging about the verdict that had just come in on a trial he'd been working on for most of the year. He'd won, which made him even more intolerable than usual, but at least the beers were on him.

By seven the crowd had mostly thinned out, and soon it was just me and Simone at the far end of the bar. She picked up her drink and moved to the stool vacated by Andy.

"So what happened with the Crestview property?" I asked. "You were on that call all afternoon."

"You won't believe it. Our idiot client wouldn't shut up, so by the time we were finished he ended up at six-point-five. I could have gotten him to maybe six-point-two, or even better, but I don't even give a shit at this point. At least the deal is done."

"More money than brains."

"You got that right. But, I love those billable hours."

Simone and I had always gotten along, mostly because we had the same perspective on combining professionalism with cynicism. Maybe because we'd both gone to Columbia Law. She was beyond beautiful, but we were just friends, although very close ones. Simone was almost as tall as I was, maybe five-eleven, with long, slender legs, perky breasts, and a mane of glorious blonde hair. She was gay, unavailable to any guy, but that didn't mean we couldn't appreciate her.

No Andy to pay the bar tab, so I bought the next round. Simone switched to a gin-and-tonic. I stayed with beer.

"What's up this weekend for you?" I asked.

"Headed up to Newport to hear my friend sing in a little club there. You should hear her. She's actually pretty good, and finally she has the right band behind her."

"Sounds relaxing. Wish I could get away, but my cousin's getting married in Huntington."

"Well, weddings can be fun, as long as they're not yours."

"Well said," I laughed.

I don't remember everything else we talked about, but with Simone it didn't matter. We just enjoyed each others' company, and kept on drinking. I was taking it easy with beers, but she was getting pretty sloshed.

"Hey, Cliff. Ciff-man. Cliffster-the-Hipster."

"Yeah, Cliff here. You OK Simone?"

"Never been better. I'm totally Lucy." She giggled. "Lucid."

"You stopped being that two drinks ago."

"No, I'm good. Listen, Cliff, you're my best man friend, and I have a favor to ask. It's big, and very personal. Will you do it?"

"What's the favor."

"I don't know how to ask this exactly. You, know, I've been gay for a long time, right?"

"No, only that you're gay now."

"Forever. I've known since middle school. Couldn't date girls in high school, so I didn't date at all. Maybe that's how I got into NYU and Columbia. No social life."

"And you're getting to this favor?"

"Yeah, I'm getting there. I need another drink first. And I gotta pee, too."

"You don't need another one, but I'm walking you home, so maybe just one more."

She returned to her stool with her third gin-and-tonic waiting, and she picked up where she left off.

"Well, OK, so what I'm getting to, and the favor I want you to do for me is this. I've never seen a penis."

That I wasn't expecting. Not sure how to respond, I just mumbled. "OK, so?"

"Can I see yours?"

"You mean now? I don't think so."

"No, silly, not now. I mean, can you come over next week and let me see it? Just for educational purposes. It's bothering me for some reason. I think I'm getting really serious with Scarlet, she's the singer, and then I'll never see one, ever. Not a full-grown man one, anyway."

"OK, you're drunk, so none of this means anything anyway, but you want me to come over and, what, stick my weenie out?"

"I'm not drunk. I'm looped. And, that's not exactly what I want. You get naked, and let me really see it. I mean, see it and touch it."

Now I was getting hard. Maybe it was the alcohol, but this actually seemed somehow exciting. "Simone, let's finish our drinks, I'll walk you home, and give you an answer tomorrow. I like being your friend, you know. This would fuck it up."

"It won't! I already know you have a penis. I just want you to let me play with it. We'll still be friends."

"Friends who've had sex, you mean."

"It's not sex. It's education. Besides, from what I know, you'll enjoy it."

She was right about that. I did finally get her to stop drinking, held her up when she almost fell getting off the stool, and walked her the three blocks to her apartment on Church Street.

On Saturday on my way to Huntington I decided to help out Simone. Just because she was gay didn't mean she wasn't sexy as hell, and the thought of her playing around with me was an incredible turn on. I called her.

"Hey, you in Newport?"

"On the train."

"How's the hangover?"

"Not that bad."

"You remember anything from last night?" I half expected she didn't.

"Everything. Will you let me play with your dick?"

"OK, yeah, probably a mistake, but I'm just crazy enough. When are we doing this?"

"I don't know. Maybe Tuesday after work? You come over around six, if we get out of there by then. I'll have some Chinese for you, too. Deal?"

"Yeah, deal."

"Cliff, can I ask you for one more thing?"

No idea why she'd need anything more than me being naked and fondled. "What more thing?"

"Can I bring Scarlet? My girlfriend. The singer."

Two of them! I'd never met Scarlet, but maybe she was as hot as Simone. And somehow with two of them it would be less personal between Simone and me.

"Yeah, sure. Anyone else?"

"No, nobody else. Just us two women. Don't be late. Six on Tuesday, and if you're in a conference with anybody, just walk out on them."

Tuesday finally came, and I did have a meeting that lasted all afternoon, but all I could think about was my appointment after work. Fortunately, Andy was there, too, so I could review his notes. He knew I was distracted by something, but no way could he know how crazy my distraction was.

Luckily, the clients had a plane to catch, so the meeting broke up at 5:30 and I was out of the building by 5:45, headed to Simone's.

"Good evening, Mr. Dormand," greeted the guard. I'd been there often, but never for anything like this. I took the elevator to the ninth floor and knocked on Simone's door.

"Hiya, Cliff. This is Scarlet." Scarlet was shorter and a little curvier than Simone, but still a knockout. Her red hair was shorter, her breasts were a little bigger, and her face was movie-star perfect. Both girls were wearing sleek black dresses and were barefoot.

"Hello, Cliff." She extended her hand, and I shook it. "You want a drink, probably, right?"

"I do. Something strong. I think Simone has some whiskey."

Scarlet poured me a drink. She and Simone were drinking wine, but I needed to get loose real fast.

"So, how do we do this?" I asked, maybe too anxiously, but I felt anxious.

"Well, we did some research, and we have a diagram we got off the internet. So, we just want to, you know, take a look at you with the diagram. To learn about your parts." That sounded ridiculous the way Simone said it. I couldn't help laughing.

"You make it sound so clinical. I'm going to get naked with two fully-dressed sexy women, and it's going to be clinical?"

"Well, we're trying to make it comfortable for you," said Scarlet. "We've never done this either! I've seen cocks in Germany on the beach, but never touched one. Simone hasn't even seen one. So, it's supposed to be educational for us."

"Well, I don't mind saying, it's going to be a sexual experience for me." I was going to be naked, so why not be honest, too.

"Whatever you like, Cliff," said Scarlet. "You're doing us a huge favor, and we really appreciate it. So, anyway, we thought we'd do it on the bed? You in the middle on your back, and we'll be on either side. With our diagram."

I finished my drink and Scarlet poured me another one without asking. "So, what, I just strip?"

"You want to use the bathroom?" asked Simone. "Seems unnecessary, since you're going to be naked for us, but if that's what you want."

"Oh well, who cares," I said. I went into the bedroom with my drink and the two women followed and sat on either side of the bed. I stripped to my shorts and stood there sipping whiskey.

"Well, that's nice, you're really ripped," said Simone. "All those hours in the gym at lunchtime. Never really got to see the results."

"Thanks." I finished off my drink.

Scarlet spoke. "But we want to see all of you. More than see, actually. So, are you OK with your shorts off now?" She patted the bed. "And lie down between us."

I complied. I was surprised that my cock wasn't already hard, but it was only starting to extend, and was still hanging down. I got onto the bed on my back. Scarlet and Simone spread my legs apart.

Simone picked up a ruler from the bedside table. "It gets bigger, right? I mean, I looked at pornhub, and they're straighter."

"It's not hard yet," I explained. "But, with you two, it'll get there real soon." Talking about my cock indeed was getting me hard, very hard.

"Wow! It is!" said Scarlet. Simone put the ruler against my shaft. "Where do we measure from?"

"I don't know exactly," said Simone. "Do you?"

"Men don't know those things. Penis size is just in porn. We never measure. But maybe like this." I took the ruler and pushed it against the top side of my dick. "You read what it says at the tip."

"Looks like seven-and-five-eighths," said Simone, looking closely. Somehow that made me even harder. "No, call it three-quarters."

"Well, let's just call it eight inches," I said. I was impressed with myself, having no idea what I actually was.

"OK, well, we thought we'd sort of do a warm up before we started exploring," said Simone. She started massaging my inner thigh, while Scarlet matched her on the other thigh.

"You talked about this?" I asked.

"We talked about nothing else," said Scarlet, as she worked her hands into my pelvis, just brushing my balls. Simone did the same. They moved the skin around and my penis started moving around in response.

"Oh, it's all connected," said Simone.

I laughed. "It better be. You girls really are new at this."

Scarlet reached for the diagram. "OK, so we thought we'd start with your scrotum. Or you call it a ball sack?"

"Well, I don't call it anything, but you go ahead and call it whatever you want." Scarlet brushed a finger along the underside of my balls. I felt a jolt through my body. I'd been naked with a hard-on with these two sexy women for maybe ten minutes already, but this was the first touch, not including the ruler.

"Me, too," said Simone as she ran an finger along my other testicle. "Can we pull it?"

"My scrotum? Yes. You know, I need to explain, you can actually be pretty rough all over, with my penis, too. Just don't ever squeeze a guy's balls. That hurts like hell. You can cradle one and pull, but don't squeeze."

"You'll tell us if we hurt you?" asked Simone.

"Yeah, I'll yell. Please don't try it."

Scarlet gently squeezed my scrotum between her thumb and forefinger and pulled. "Like that?"

"It's fine. You can pull it quite a bit." I couldn't believe I was giving these instructions. Very clinical, but sexy like nothing I'd ever experienced.

Scarlet pulled even more. "Still OK? Can I get rougher?"

It felt great. "OK, look, you girls really want to do this, right? Each of you grab my scrotum, just don't squeeze my balls, and pull it way out. It won't hurt. I actually like rough play."

Scarlet and Simone did as they were directed, this time pulling my scrotum as hard as they dared.

"Wow! It comes way out!" said Simone. "And when we tug your penis moves out. And it's starting to leak."

"All connected. That's called pre-cum."

"Is it ejaculate with sperm?" asked Scarlet.

"You have been reading up. No, I don't think so. I think it's just some sort of lubricant or preliminary stuff. It leaks when I get aroused."

Simone grinned and started pulling my scrotum back and forth, with my penis following. "And, you're aroused?"

"Very. Let me just say, that I didn't really like this whole idea at first, but I do now." Two girls playing around with my scrotum. What man wouldn't like that.

"What's next, you think?" asked Simone, looking at Scarlet.

"Testicles. Balls. But Cliff doesn't want us to squeeze. How do we do this, Cliff?"

"You can squeeze very gently, and if you put your fingers around one of my balls, you can pull it with the scrotum, and even move it around and massage it a little. Start gently, and slowly make it more vigorous, and I'll tell you when you've gone as far as you can go. Careful now."

The girls leaned forward and each cradled one of my balls. They started pulling, almost too gently for my current state of excitement.

"More," I pleaded. "You can do much more. Pulling more than squeezing."

Scarlet started pulling one of my testicles until my scrotum was stretched all the way. "Better stop with that," I said. "I think I could actually get injured at some point, maybe."

"But we can do it over and over?" asked Simone. "Maybe take turns?"

That what she and Scarlet began to do, hitting a rhythm. My penis flopped back and forth in concert.

"This is fun," said Simone. "Let's get to his penis now."

Scarlet looked at the diagram. "Well, we have the glans, the urethra, the corpus spongiosum, and the corpus cavemosum. Those look like the parts we can see. There's lots of other latin words for stuff inside that we can't see. Is that right, Cliff?"

"No idea. I know what the glans and urethra are. The other stuff I think I just call the shaft." We might have been talking about a tree or a automobile engine, not my penis. Somehow I found that hugely erotic. "But a word of warning, girls. I'm getting really aroused, even though you've only gotten to my balls, and I'm going to shoot at some point. And that might be soon, the way this is going. Then I won't be hard."

"So, we do what?" asked Simone as she ran a finger along my shaft. "Should we work fast?"

"You'd better. Maybe less talk, because the talk alone is going to get me off, and you want to touch, right?"

"Scarlet, put the diagram away and let's just explore. You first and I'll watch."

Scarlet ran her fingers up and down my penis a few times, and then held my glans while she put a finger into the opening. "That's for pee and cum, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yup. Just one opening in men. Not two like you have."

She held my penis in her hand and squeezed. "They don't get mixed up, I guess."

"Because I can't really pee when I'm hard. You can squeeze harder, you know."

"Like this?" She gripped me harder and started to work me around. "Does it bend?" She tried to bend my cock. "It's like a bone. So that's why they call it a boner."

"Won't bend when it's hard," I answered, as though I were talking about something other than my own penis in the hands of a sexy woman.

"It's spongiosum," said Simone, consulting the diagram.

"Full of blood. It's pretty strong. Go ahead and play rough. I happen to like that."

Scarlet was a fast learner. She tightened her grip and worked me up and down. "Grab his balls, Simone. Get rough." Simone did as she was told, applying the scrotum lessons we'd gone over earlier. I'd never felt anything like this in my life. I did everything I could to keep from cumming.

"I'm going to explode any second, girls. Better take your turn, Simone." I could hardly get the words out.

Scarlet and Simone let go, and then Simone started to squeeze along the bottom of my shaft with two fingers. "Just below the glans is the most sensitive part, Simone." Just then Scarlet grabbed my balls and start to run them around.

Simone changed her grip and wrapped one hand around the base of my penis while she used the other hand at the tip. These girls learned fast!

"Uhhhhh," I moaned. My legs started quivering.

Simone upped the pace. I shot a line of cum straight out onto Scarlet's hair, and then more and more cum. I had no idea that much was even in there. But I had never been jerked off so expertly, either. And by two alleged novices.

My penis got limp and the girls let go. "Cool," was all Scarlet could say.

"Yeah, definitely," said Simone. "It's all floppy now."

"Flaccid, you call it," said Scarlet.

They were debating semantics, and I was almost passed out from being milked by these two sexy beauties. The girls started playing with my limp cock. "Can we stretch it out?" asked Simone.

"Yeah, go ahead, if you want," I said. "I'm spent. That was past great, girls. Never had an orgasm that intense, ever. Are you really new at this?"

"Honest," said Simone. "But your penis sort of told us what to do. Hard to explain. When we did things, it seemed to ask us for more."

"Exactly," said Scarlet. "I think it likes us."

"Did you get what you needed?" I asked. "I sure did."

"We did, right Simone?" answered Scarlet. Simone nodded. "Now we know what's with a penis. And balls. Thanks, Cliff."

"Hey, I should thank you. That was incredibly erotic. I can't believe I almost didn't do this."

They were still playing with my cock. "You don't mind being naked and all exposed and ejaculating for us?" asked Simone.

"I loved it, girls. It's very personal, and I do feel exposed. Even more now that I'm limp. Now I feel naked. Before I was just mostly aroused."

"Well, I guessed we're finished," said Simone. She stood up and so did Scarlet. "I'm sad to have this over with."

"Me, too," said Scarlet. "Too bad a penis can't just stay hard forever. We don't fuck penises, but if we did we'd want it to stay hard. Can it get hard again right away?"

"Not right away. Depends on how stimulated it is. Maybe a half-hour. But usually a guy loses interest after his orgasm. I know that women can do it over and over."

"We can. We do," said Simone, smiling at Scarlet. "So, Cliff, I guess you can use the bathroom to wash up a little. We'll be in the other room. Scarlet, you have cum on your hair. I'll get it for you at the kitchen sink."

I cleaned up, dressed, and joined the women in the kitchen, where they had the containers of Chinese open and glasses of wine already poured. We ate and chatted about work, Scarlet's singing career, and the Yankees, who were losing the series to the Red Sox. It was a conversation that any friends would have, totally normal even after what had gone on in the bedroom.

It was time to go. I said goodnight and took the elevator to the lobby. "Good evening, Mr. Dormand," said the guard. I went home, took a shower, and went right to bed.

I ran into Simone in the hallway the next afternoon. "Take a walk with me" she said.

We went out to the terrace overlooking the river. "What's up, Simone," I said.

"You're still OK with our little penis lesson?"

"More than OK. I thought it was great. Better than great."

"Well, I talked with Scarlet. Actually, we talked half the night. We're so much in love."

"That's great, Simone."

"Does this makes sense: We're gay, but we liked playing with your cock. And balls."

"I don't know what makes sense. I think you and Scarlet can do whatever you like as consenting adults with other consenting adults."

"We're trying to understand what gay is. Or what it is to us. I don't know why that even matters, as long as we're together, but somehow the world is into categories."

"Not anything I know about, or think about. I'm crazy for women, so I'm under-evolved."

She laughed. "No, you're fine. So, what I want to know is this: Can we play with you now and then like we did yesterday? Just as, let's call it recreation. You'd be like a sex toy. We're totally into each other, but we like to have a penis available whenever we want it. We even talked about maybe fucking you, but just to try it out, not for love. If that's OK with you, of course."

12