Educating the Capo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You need to get better before you start anything else honey. Your therapy starts tomorrow morning. Come on; let’s get you to your room. You need rest.” With a goodnight to Manny we went upstairs. Given my mood and physical condition it was no surprise, when after a short time snuggling and kissing with Carol we both ended up asleep.

I awoke once during the night after dreaming of Simon. It was a good dream and as I lay there in the dark I knew I had exorcised my demons. Time to get on with life. Simon would always be with me but it was time to move on.

5.00 am came with a rush. I was awake and feeling fully refreshed as the sun was coming up. Rolling over I looked down on Carol’s lovely sleeping face. Her hair was fanned out on the pillow and she was snoring softly. She had come to bed last night dressed in a t-shirt and an old pair of my boxers… she looked stunning. My cock stirred and started to make its presence known which was a bit of a shock to me.

Lying on my side I propped my head up on my left hand and figured that my rehab ought to start right now. Reaching out to her with my right hand I felt the catch of the wound which although healing fast still gave me a bit of pain when I first got the arm going. Still I persevered and soon I was trailing my fingers over her lovely cheek and jaw. Carol moaned in her sleep and rolled slightly towards me. This gave me access to her other cheek. My fingers resumed their exploration of her soft smooth skin until I heard and felt her breathing change. She was waking up.

“I see you are feeling a bit better baby” she said with a smile, her eyes still closed. She brought her hand up and cupped my hand to her face. “MMMMMM…”

My fingers trailed down along her jaw and onto her neck. Her eyes opened and she smiled again as she stretched languorously. “Feel like fooling around lover?”

“That’s a trick question right?” I said as I lowered my lips to hers. “Just be gentle with me baby. I’m not the stunning physical specimen I once was.” I joked before kissing her softly.

“Aah so you want me to do all the work do you? You want to just lie there and let me pleasure you while foregoing all of my own pleasures? I suppose you’d like me to reach over and grab your beautiful cock and just start stroking it like this would you?” Her soft warm hand closed over the shaft of my rapidly hardening member. I moaned softly as her hand slowly stroked me from root to tip. I rolled onto my back as she moved up onto her hip and elbow, leaning over me as she kissed me softly.

“I’m going to suck you until your eyes pop baby. I’ve got a lot of waiting to catch up on.” She growled as she ran the ball of her thumb through the bead of pre-cum gathering at the tip of my cock and smeared it over the bulbous head.

“Don’t tell me about it lover… show me.” I challenged her with a grin. Her eyes hooded sexily as she lowered her head still maintaining eye contact. Slowly she scooched her body down until her head was level with my hard cock. I braced myself for what I knew was coming. She didn’t disappoint me.

Slowly Carol moved closer til her mouth was just inches from my throbbing cock. Her lips parted fractionally then her pink tongue slid out and flicked lightly across my heated purple cock head. I groaned at the feather light touch and my hips lurched upwards.

“You like that baby?” she murmured seductively. All I could do was groan my ascent as she opened her lips wide and slid them over the head of my cock engulfing it in her hot wet mouth. My hips bucked as she lashed my cock head with her tongue. Looking up at me she smiled around her mouthful of cock then slowly slid her lips down my shaft until I could feel the head nudging the back of her throat. Carol paused then adjusted her position and with one slow agonising slide buried my whole cock in her throat. My hips started a slow grind almost of their own volition.

Carol backed off; her lips massaging and caressing my cock as she went, then slid smoothly down until her nose was once again buried in my crotch. During this exquisite torture her eyes never left mine. On her upstrokes her tongue busily laved my throbbing cock, while on her down strokes and during the time I was buried in her throat she hummed and moaned, sending vibrations through the sensitive head of my prick. I was getting close to coming. Carol could sense this and quickened her pace until she was fucking my cock with her mouth.

“Oh shit baby! I’m gonna come!”

On hearing of my impending eruption Carol slid down to the base of my cock and started swallowing, the action of her throat massaging my swelling cock and sending me over the edge.

Every muscle in my body contracted as I exploded into orgasm. The pain from my injured shoulder was almost completely masked by the pleasure from my massive orgasm. Carol backed off as great gouts of semen left my cock head at warp speed and rapidly filled her mouth. She swallowed and slid back down my super sensitive cock as another spasm filled her mouth again. Another swallow and she backed off again til just the head of my cock rested in her mouth. Her tongue swept back and forward over my cock as I continued to spurt. My orgasm slowed down and finally only trickles of come slid from my head into Carols welcoming mouth. Not a drop had escaped her clinging luscious lips. Finally my orgasm stopped and I lay exhausted on the bed Carol still crouched between my legs, my cock still in her mouth.

Maintaining the pressure of her lips on my sensitive semi-hard cock, Carol drew her head off me and with a wicked smile tilted her head back and opened her mouth. Her mouth was full of my come. Tendrils of it linked her top and bottom lips as she opened her mouth wide. Then with a wink and a theatrical gesture she swallowed; the pool of come disappearing down her throat but leaving a thick coating on her tongue. Licking her lips she moved up the bed and brought her lips to mine.

Our tongues wrestled lazily as our kiss intensified. She lowered her body gently onto mine, mindful of my shoulder and other assorted aches and pains. Her firm breasts pressed against my chest and our hips pressed together tightly as we kissed. Finally she rolled off me and snuggled into my side, her arm and leg thrown over me, and her head on my chest.

“Now that was just the appetiser Mister. You get more as and when I decide you deserve it and that will depend a lot on how you do on your rehab program baby. I think you will find that you will have all the motivation in the world to work at getting back into fighting trim.”

“Is that right? And what makes you think I’m going to put out when you feel like it eh?”

“Because you want this.” She rolled onto her back, slowly spread her long legs, and thrust her glistening pussy in the air. Teasingly she ran a finger through her wetness and passed it under my nose. Her scent got me going. I grabbed her finger and brought it to my mouth, sucking it in and then nipping it lightly. She laughed and withdrew the invading digit. Then she leaned back and looked at me with a very solemn look.

“Glenn, we need to talk baby. I’m going back to work starting on Monday. I’ve talked to Manny about it and also had a chat with Mike. My classes have been covered by a relieving teacher so far but I need to get back to work if I’m going to keep my job.” She looked at me expectantly.

I’d had time to think of all this. Time was something you had in abundance when you were recuperating in a hospital bed, and I had already worked through the pros and cons before carol brought it up. I knew she wasn’t asking my permission, she didn’t need it anyway, she was just letting me know the way things would be. The University had been great so far both in the time they had given her and in their acceptance of our situation. I had been moved out of Carol’s class and into a class supervised by the head of department. That seemed to have cleared up the ethical dilemma caused by the teacher-student relationship problem.

While I was in hospital I had spoken to the Dean and explained the situation regarding Taglioni and his ongoing threat to Carol’s safety. He had been very receptive to the idea of Carol being shadowed by a couple of my guys as long as it was covert and didn’t jeopardise any of the students or staff at the school. Even with her protection organised, I was still a bit wary of the risk of her going back to work. It was something I was going to have to deal with.

“I know baby. Don’t worry, you’ll be safe. I’ve talked to the Dean and he’s okayed you having a couple of minders while you’re at work. They’ll be discrete and I’ll feel a hell of a lot better if you have someone there with you.”

She sighed.

“I guess this thing isn’t going to be over until he is caught or dead is it? I’m not happy about having watchdogs Glenn, but I’ll go along with it for now lover.” I felt bad for her but she had neatly captured the reality of the situation. Taglioni wasn’t going to give up in a hurry. He was going to keep on coming til either he destroyed carol or we destroyed him. I had no illusions about his ability to reach out and touch us from a jail cell either.