Educating the Capo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
179 Followers

"Glenn I'd love to come and work for you and yes I'll be coming on Friday. We can talk about salary later, but consider me hired. I won't have to worry about giving notice as I work as an independent contractor anyway but I will have to get the current contract finished. I can do that anywhere on my laptop as long as you don't mind me working on it in my spare time."

"You take all the time you need Maria. As far as salary goes you tell me what you want and we'll make sure you get it. I know you're gonna be worth it and it might actually open up a new area of security we can offer." She grinned happily then got up pulling Manny with her. He gave me a sheepish shrug.

"Glenn we'll talk tomorrow. I've got a heap of ideas that you'll love. In the meantime I'm gonna take my man here and go to dinner. Then I'm gonna take him home and read him bedtime stories. See you folks tomorrow. Be good."

"Now where's the fun in that?" Carol asked with a grin. "I'll call you in the morning honey."

Manny and Maria left and Carol got up and disappeared into the kitchen with a wiggle of her gorgeous ass and a sexy smile. A few minutes she was back with a cup of steaming coffee heavily laced with brandy.

"You drink that baby and I'll organise dinner." I must have turned pale at the thought of her cooking dinner for me because she laughed and said, "Don't worry. I was going to order pizza from that new Italian place. Or we could get one of the other dishes of their menu? Want me to get it? It's on the fridge."

"I'll leave it to you Carol. Just order heaps. I am starving." She grinned and headed for the phone. I could hear her on the phone for a while and managed to finish the bulk of my coffee by the time she came back in. Again she was wearing a big grin.

"I talked to the manager and he says we can have an account there if we want. That'll make it easier when it's my turn to cook honey. I know I'm the world's worst cook and I know you're way too polite to ever say anything about it so I've organised the account. Dinner should be here soon, then as soon as you've eaten we're going to soak in the hot tub, then I'm gonna tuck you into bed and read you bedtime stories like Maria is going to do with Manny." She was positively glowing. She plopped down beside me and snuggled in under my arm.

"Glenn do you mean what you said? Do you really love me?" Anxiety showed briefly on her face as she asked.

"Carol how can you doubt it honey? I've been in love with you for almost as long as I've known you but it really only hit me today. I wanted so much to tell you at the perfect time and in the perfect place but I fucked it up a little bit. I'm sorry I just blurted it out baby." As I spoke her hands were wandering up and down my back as she burrowed further into my chest. This was better therapy than anything that Jenny could come up with.

"Glenn there is no perfect way place or time honey. Hearing the words made it the perfect place and time. And as far as how you said it... well there was nothing wrong with that. I love you too baby. You're everything that my ex isn't and everything that I could want. So now you've got me for good. How does that make you feel?"

"Terrified. But I reckon I'll survive as long as you use that phone to get dinner instead of the stove." I ducked and narrowly avoided her hand as it whistled over the top of my head. Her giggle was music to my ears.

"Okay tough guy. Now tell me about this Craig guy."

I spent the next half an hour filling Carol in with my recollections of Craig as I knew him when we served together and telling her about his situation. She took it all well and seemed very positive when I finished laying out the situation for her. Just as I finished the doorbell rang and she got up to answer it.

"Hold on Carol!" I barked giving her a bit of a start. "I'll get it honey. You don't know who it is."

I pulled my Beretta from where it was tucked into the waistband at the back of my jeans and jacked a round into the chamber. Carol didn't even flinch, just sat there as I moved to the closed circuit TV monitor on the wall next to the alarm pad and checked the identity of our visitor. The guy was about 18 dressed in what was supposed to look like an authentic Italian delivery boys' uniform. Red and white striped v-neck tunic, flared jeans and a red scarf tied loosely at his neck. He was carrying two thermal bags and looking around expectantly. He was the real thing. I slid the gun back into its hiding place and opened the door. After unloading enough food onto the large coffee table in the lounge to feed a small army of occupation I tipped him a five and he left, a very happy camper. Carol had taken me at my word when I told her I was hungry. She hurried off to grab plates and cutlery while I investigated the contents of the many styrofoam boxes which sat and exuded an amazing aroma. If smell was anything to go by I was going to enjoy this meal.

As we ate we discussed what Carol was going to do about her job at the university. We'd had this talk before and Carol was determined to go back to work as soon as possible regardless of the fact that her both her boss and me thought it was a bad idea. There was no danger of her losing her job if she took time off but she was a true professional. She cared about the people she taught. It took a lot of convincing on my part but in the end I managed to convince her that a leave of absence would be a good idea. Watching her back at the university would have been a nightmare.

An hour later, stuffed with lasagne, veal parmesan, fettuccine with an amazing marinara sauce and a surprisingly fantastic chocolate cheesecake, I was settling naked into the Jacuzzi with an equally full Carol wrapped around me. Since I had told her I loved her she had stayed very close and was continually touching and kissing me. Not that I was complaining at all... I was loving every second of it. For a long time we just sat and relaxed, soaking up the restorative warmth of the hot tub. It felt great and I felt my wounds relaxing as we kissed and cuddled. Gradually things other than the water heated up and our kisses became more passionate. As her tongue danced around in my mouth, her hand fished in the water to renew her acquaintance with my growing cock. As her fingers wrapped around it she started nibbling on my neck... something guaranteed to drive me up the wall. Meanwhile my own hands weren't sitting idle. My fingers drifted over her firm breasts teasing the nipples to rock hard points before gripping and rolling them bringing little gasps and moans from her lips.

"Honey if you keep that up neither of us is going to get much sleep tonight."

"And that would be a bad thing how?" She grinned as I let one of my hands drift down to the juncture of her thighs and begin to play. Meanwhile her hands weren't idle. She started slowly stroking my cock turning Little Glenn into Big Glenn in a matter of seconds and proving that even at my advanced age my reflexes were alive and well. Her cheeky grin told me she liked the way my reflexes performed as she coaxed more length out of me with slow languorous strokes.

As she continued to play I slipped the middle finger of my hand between her slick labia and started to slide it back and forth from her anus to her clit. Every time my marauding digit slid across her puckered asshole Carol let out a small whimper which piqued my interest. We had engaged in a little ass play before but had never gone all the way. I kept up the rhythm I'd established and it wasn't long before Carol's breath was coming in pants and gasps. I knew that it wouldn't be long before she was cumming. Her stroking motion stopped and she gripped my cock softly as she concentrated on the feelings washing over her. Moments later her hips started twitching in time with my manipulations of her pussy, and then the twitching increased to bucking as she started to climb towards her orgasm. Her whimpers became moans, then grunts as my fingers sped up and I added my other hand to the play. The fingers of my second hand concentrated on her asshole while I rapidly strummed her clit. I was watching intently as I tried to time my actions to what was happening inside her already superheated body and I got it right. Just as Carol's stomach muscles started to contract, I slid my thumb forcefully into her asshole while pinching her clit firmly. Carol went ballistic! Her scream could have woken the dead and her hips started bucking wildly and violently as she forced more of my thumb into her asshole. Her arms wrapped around my neck and I was pulled into a tight embrace, my face pressed tight against her breasts. Thank god for those large tits because without them wrapped around my ears I think I would have been deafened by her next scream. Her hips continued to piston against my hands as she worked her way through her orgasm. I was hoping it would finish soon as the way she had clamped her thighs around my hands was giving me cramp in my extremities.

Finally she started to relax. I retrieved my hands and slowly worked my fingers to get the muscles working properly again and to get the blood flowing. Carol relaxed her grip and slid down in the tub until we were face to face. Her eyes were closed and her breath still came in pants as she leaned in to kiss me softly; her tongue entwining with mine as we shared a long loving moment before she pulled herself around and plopped herself down on my lap. We sat like that for a few minutes before Carol groaned and stood up. Reaching for my hand she pulled me to my feet.

"We need a shower. Then you're going to take me to bed and fuck my ass. Just be gentle with me baby... you're getting my last cherry." Her smile was a little tremulous, whether from the aftermath of what we had just done or the thought of what we were going to do I don't know.

"Carol you don't have to do this if you don't want to." God that sounded lame but I felt she needed a little reassurance and that was a hell of a lot better than turning handsprings on the deck, throwing her over my shoulder and racing inside screaming "Bring on the KY!"

"I know I don't... but I want to. I've wanted to try this for a long time but up until now I've never had a lover that I've loved or trusted enough to do it with. I want you to fuck my ass Glenn and take my last cherry. Now get your ass out of that water and come and wash my back!" Her grin was a lot more confident and full of mischief and I knew she really did want this. Who am I to argue with the wishes of the woman I love. We walked naked and still dripping water into the house. Carol slipped her arm around my waist as we walked up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"You get the shower going and I'll get things ready here. I'll be with you in a second baby." She kissed me lingeringly and sashayed her way into the master bathroom. Moments later I heard the shower start running. I got up from the bed and stretched before walking through to the bathroom. First I grabbed a couple of large towels from the bathroom cupboard and spread them out on the bed. Carol looked at me with an inquisitive glance as I went back into the bedroom with the towels. Then quickly I hunted for and found the KY Warming Gel, a great product which I had enjoyed using in the past and was sure Carol would enjoy. I put it on the bedside table along with a couple of hand towels and a bottle of massage oil then headed in to join my lady. The steam from the shower was creating a fog in the bathroom and that coupled with the condensation made seeing Carol through the glass shower door quite an erotic experience. She would be presented as a shadowy outline for a while then she would move and I'd see her body in exquisite detail for a few seconds. It was like a peep show... with benefits. I stood there for a few minutes just watching until she spotted me.

"Get your ass in here Barrett. I need my back scrubbed and since Mel Gibson isn't available you'll have to do it." I knew an order when I heard one and being the obedient type that I am I dived into the shower and began scrubbing the day's grime from the lady's back... and her ass... and her tits. Well you get the picture. She, being the lady she is, decided to reciprocate and it wasn't long before my cock, having a mind of its own, reared its ugly head and made its presence known. Carol giggled and swiftly put it in a choke hold.

"I think that we'd better do something about this thing before it goes off while I'm cleaning it," she murmured in a husky voice. "Shall we get horizontal?"

"I think you've got a good idea there honey. It's dangerous to be cleaning a loaded weapon so if you like you can help me unload it before you continue cleaning it." I really did have her welfare in mind when I suggested this. Really.

As we dried each other off we traded soft sensuous kisses and plenty of caresses. I kept in mind what we were about to do and the great honour that she had bestowed on me. I was going where no man had been before and I knew that even though she trusted me she must be feeling a little nervous. I was determined to make this as pleasurable as possible for her. When we were as dry as we were going to get we walked hand in hand through to the bedroom. It was like our first time all over again and in a sense it was. We stood beside the bed kissing softly and it was here that I saw her first signs of nervousness. As I ran my fingers through her still damp hair I looked into her eyes. She was scared but determined. Without a word I turned her and lay her face down on the towels on the bed. She lay there rigid and it hit me again just how lucky I was to have this lady and just how much she must love me if she was willing to go through with something that scared her so much.

"Just relax baby. I think you need a nice soothing massage. Just lie there and let Barrett's Magic Fingers work all those knots out of you." And I went to work. The massage oil was scented and smelled like gardenias and as I worked it into her skin I admired the way it glistened on her toned back and shoulders. Her head was turned to the side and I watched her face as I worked her tight muscles. Gradually she started to relax and soon she was almost purring. I was straddling her upper thighs as I worked, my semi flaccid cock nestled between her magnificent ass cheeks, just an inch or so away from the object of tonight's activities. I knew she was aware of it when she began flexing her ass cheeks, effectively massaging my little soldier. Well a man can only take so much of this sort of attention before biology takes over and makes a spectacle of itself. I was rock hard in no time but I still had a mission to accomplish. Regretfully I moved down so that my now erect cock was no longer wedged between her cheeks and began massaging her legs, deliberately ignoring her gorgeous butt. That would be my grand finale before the main event.

I started at her feet, massaging the balls then the toes before moving up to her ankles then her calves. Her legs were spectacular; firmly muscled, shapely and long and massaging them was an experience that was as arousing to me as it was to her. As I worked my way up her thighs towards her gorgeous ass her breathing started to quicken and she spread her legs slightly to give my wandering hands room to move. I could see the dew gathering on the lips of her swollen pussy lips and the small brown star of her puckered anus. My cock was at attention again and I knew it wouldn't be long before she would be ready for her first ass fucking. I changed my technique; the short kneading motions becoming long, firm, sweeping strokes as I worked my hands closer and closer to her groin. Her breathing caught and she started to moan. I leaned in and swept my tongue the full length of her pussy as she arched her back, lifting her ass up and spreading herself for me. I took full advantage of the position she was in by burrowing in as deep as I could with my tongue and lapping the juice from her core. God she tasted good! What I did next surprised both of us.

Withdrawing my tongue from her pussy I immediately thrust it against the puckered rose of her asshole catching her unawares and managing to get the tip of my tongue lodged inside the tight rubbery ring of her sphincter before she clamped down in shock and screamed as her first orgasm hit her. I'd done it before but had never got past lapping the outside of an anus. This was the first time I had actually achieved penetration with my tongue. Truth be told, I wasn't sure how I felt about that, but seeing and feeling Carol's reaction, I knew it might be a recurring event. My hands gripped her hips as they jerked in spasmodic lunges back onto my invading tongue and her cries reached my ears. It was all I could do to hang on. Soon enough she came down from her climax and collapsed onto the sheets. I sat up and moved to hug her when she spun around and grabbed my head, pulling my lips to hers for a fierce kiss. There was fire in her eyes as she kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth to duel with mine. Finally she pulled back and once again flopped down panting on the bed... this time on her back. She looked up at me and whispered, "Fuck me... fuck my ass Glenn."

"Roll over baby and get up on your hands and knees." She quickly did as she was told and rested on her knees and elbows; her ass elevated and legs spread exposing her glistening pussy and asshole to me. Grabbing the KY from the bedside table I squeezed a liberal amount directly onto her asshole and started to rub it around using the broad flat pad of my thumb and applying more and more pressure with every circle. The way KY Warming Gel works is that when air is blown on it, it warms the skin giving the recipient an intense sensation to deal with. That was what was happening to Carol... as I applied the gel I gently blew on her asshole. Her fists gripped the sheets and her hips started to gyrate gently as she became more and more aroused. Her asshole was opening wider with every sweep now and seconds later my thumb popped through the minimal resistance of her sphincter. Carol let out a surprised hiss as my thick digit slid all the way into her asshole. Her head whipped back and she shuddered and I could feel her tight ring clamp down momentarily on my thumb before relaxing again as she pressed back against my hand.

"Yesssss! Oh God Glenn. If I'd known it felt this good I would have asked you to fuck my ass the first time we made love." Her words came out in a hoarse rasp and her breathing quickened.

"Baby this is only the beginning. I'm going to add a finger or two to this gorgeous little asshole so I can loosen you up... let me know if it gets to be too much for you and I'll stop."

"Glenn... just put that gorgeous cock into me. Do it now baby... do it... fuck my asshole!"

I wasn't going to argue and the time for talk was long past. Slowly I withdrew my thumb from her ass then applied another dollop of KY to her ass and one to the head of my cock as I rose up and knelt behind her. Gripping her lovely hips with one hand and my shaft with the other I brought the tip of my cock to her asshole... and pressed it in slowly but firmly. She was an anal virgin no longer. A long deep moan issued from her throat as her head flopped forward. I heard her breathing deepen and speed up as she dealt with the invader in her last bastion of virginity. Seconds later I was buried to the hilt in her ass. I stopped to allow her to get used to my cock before I started to fuck her. As I knelt there I gazed down at the woman I loved. She turned her head and looked up at me. Her eyes were mere slits, filled with a ferocious lust and passion but also with love. I knew that I had this woman for life. Sweat glistened on her skin and her hair hung in damp hanks. I had never seen her looking as beautiful as she did right then.

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
179 Followers