Educating the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furrybert
furrybert
1,802 Followers

"Tell me how it feels, baby," he growled again, sliding his hand to her throat and squeezing gently. She felt like a hot, slick little vice, and his head was spinning, but he needed her to tell him how it felt to her.

"It's hot," she whispered, panting between words. "And hard. And… And oh god, it's good. Angel, please!"

"What do you need, baby?" he asked. He knew exactly what she needed, but he wanted her to beg for it.

"Please Angel," Lisa whispered. "Please fuck me!"

Angel slid out of the girl until only the glans of his dick was still inside her, and then slammed back into her, hard and fast. She whimpered and whined, squirming in pain, but her hips rocked towards him, begging for more.

"Is that what you need baby?" Angel asked. "Do you need it hard, honey?"

"Oh, god, yes!" she groaned, biting her lip in a mesmerising mixture of pleasure and pain as she lifted her body to maintain as much contact with his as possible. He slid his mouth over hers and she released her lip from her teeth so that he could slide his tongue in between them.

Angel groaned in contentment as he settled into a steady rhythm that brought his former teacher to orgasm twice before he finally came inside her. He had fully intended on raping the bitch, but as he watched her body shudder in pleasure against his, he was glad that he hadn't needed to. As his own body surged into orgasm and he collapsed on top of her, he realised something very alarming.

Once was never going to be enough.

furrybert
furrybert
1,802 Followers