Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back to the apartment quite late. The Faures were watching TV, and Benoit was waiting for me. "I was worried about you. Where were you?"

"I was with Florence," I said deliberately.

Something in my eyes and attitude must have spoken to him. "Oh God! Oh no! I thought you loved me. But you love her instead." He started to cry.

"Come into my room. I want to talk to you seriously." We went in and shut the door. "I do love you, and I love Florence too. Isn't there enough room to love two people? Can't you conceive of sharing that love? She is your sister and mine too, and I know that she loves you. If you love her and me, you'll accept this. I can't have two lovers when one is jealous of the other."

His eyes were full of tears. "I'll try. I do love you. I want to show you how much."

I took his head in my hands. "I know you do, and I want to show you how much I love you too. Take off your clothes."

We undressed slowly then embraced on my bed. "You see that my body is the same. Florence has not harmed it in the least, nor my heart." He kissed me, and I felt his cock pressing hard against my stomach. I grasped it and began to stroke it gently with my hand. I opened my thighs to let him touch me and part the lips of my cunt. My juices began to flow and my clit stood out from its hood.

"I want you. If you want me, put it in me now."

I lay back and spread my thighs wide, opening myself to him. He climbed between my legs and brought the head of his cock to my opening. He leaned forward entering me. I could feel the head press against my hymen. He stopped.

"Do it. Push!" I thrust my hips upwards to meet his and felt him break through so that he buried himself in me completely. There was a little twinge of pain, and then it was gone. I looked down to see his black pubic hair meshed with my brown curls.

I had mixed feeling of triumph, of regret, of passion. The sight of his pelvis pressed against the opening where only hours earlier his sister’s head had lain was tremendously erotic. Girlhood was past, womanhood had arrived. Now I had to see if the experience with him could possibly match that which Florence had provided.

After we rested together for a few moments, I made a small thrust against him as a signal for him to go on. He was very gentle as he started to move his cock back and forth within me, first only a centimeter or two, and then increasing the stroke until I could see that he was withdrawing almost to the cockhead. His shaft was slick with my juices and a few traces of blood.

Then I lay back and looked up into his eyes while he increased the pace of his fucking. I crossed my legs over his back, urging him to get as deep as possible. While he pumped into me, I trailed my fingers up and down his arms and over his shoulders. With each outward stroke, I felt my juices well up out of me and trickle down to my asshole.

He could not last as long as I would have hoped, and soon I felt him commence long fast strokes as he panted. "I'm going to cum."

I whispered back, caressing his shoulders with my arms. "Cum my love. Let me feel it." I didn't feel him shoot into me, but by his motions I could tell he was cumming. Then he lowered himself onto me, while still supporting his weight. We kissed, entwining tongues.

He whispered, "How was it for you? It was wonderful for me. I love you."

In truth, I not orgasmed myself. "It was wonderful. Thank you for being gentle. And I love you too." He softened and his cock fell out of me. He sat up and looked at my pussy. The lips were swollen and gaping open, with semen, blood, and my juices staining the lips.

"I love your pussy. I want to do this many more times." He leaned down and kissed me there, letting his tongue linger on my clit. I came.

12