Education of a Curious Domme

Story Info
New Amateur Domme learns to torture a male slave.
7.7k words
4
26.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan pulled her car up to the head-in parking space at the curb a half block from the address she had been given. On her cell, she called the number she had been given, and after a couple of rings, a woman's voice answered, "Hello, is that you, Susan?"

"Yes, I'm here, parked a couple of doors down the street."

"OK, come on over, knock on the door, and I'll let you in."

Susan clicked the phone off, turned off her car, and took a deep breath as she exited and locked the car and put the keys in her black patent leather purse. She was anxious, but even more excited. She was about to commence exploring the world of female domination. She got out of the car and looked around nervously. There was no one on the sidewalk, so she walked pretty quickly with her head down toward the door of her destination. It was the end of a row of connected houses in an urban residential neighborhood. The building seemed like it was 50 years old or older, with a brick façade, and had more than one story.

Susan was a real estate agent, which gave her a lot of flexibility in her schedule. She had enjoyed a series of male lovers, and two lesbian friends, but wasn't hooked up with anyone now.

It was late afternoon on a sunny, warm, early fall weekday. Susan was wearing a black stretchy sleeveless sheath dress with a tucked in waist that emphasized her curves and a scoop collar that showed off her cleavage. The dress came to about 3 inches above her knees. She was about 5'8" and had a fairly voluptuous figure and very shapely ass.

Underneath, she had on black stretchy thong panties, and a sporty low cut black bra that supported her large heavy firm breasts. She could feel her nipples were erect and excited, and the heat and moisture between her legs. Her jewelry, rings and accessories were all gold colored. Her light brown hair was cut in a short shag, she had brown eyes, and her makeup was fairly heavy, so she looked a little on the slutty side. She was wearing black patent leather wide base high heels that clicked on the sidewalk as she approached her destination. She was wearing no stockings or panty hose.

Susan went up to the door and knocked. From inside she heard, "Susan, is that you?"

"Yes" she replied. The door was opened inward and she stepped to the left into a little foyer. The door was closed behind her, and revealed her hostess, Mistress Collette.

'Welcome, I'm Mistress Collette', she said with a smile. Collette was wearing ankle strap black high heels, black panties and seamed stockings with a garter belt, and a black bustier above which her breasts and nipples protruded. She had thick glossy black hair worn in a page boy style, and piercing blue eyes reminiscent of Katy Perry. She closed the exterior door and opened the interior door and led Susan inside into a room with wall to wall carpet that probably had been a sitting room or parlor in the past.

The room was good sized with a high ceiling and a chandelier hanging in the middle. At the end of the room, seated in a swivel chair facing the room in front of a desk that faced the wall, was Goddess Scorpion, who was the owner of the premises, known as Goddess Scorpion's Chambers. Around the perimeter there were comfortable looking sofas and chairs, and a few tables. Along an interior wall was a staircase that led to the second floor.

Mistress Collette shook Susan's hand and they air kissed. "We're going to have some fun today. Are you excited?"

"Yes, very much so," Susan replied.

Two women other than Scorpion were seated on the sofas. One was Caucasian and one was African American. They were both attired in black leather and vinyl domme style clothing. They had their high heel shoes off for comfort, and were messing with tablet computers, with cell phones at their sides. They were introduced as Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Hildegarde. They smiled and waved hello.

Kneeling near the middle of the floor was the Caucasian slaveboy to be used this afternoon. Although you couldn't tell from its posture, it was about 40 years old, was about 5'11" tall, and weighed about 185 pounds. It had a leather half hood strapped on its head, with a leather blindfold on under the hood. Its hair under the hood was light brown, and cut pretty short. It had no other hair on its body, as it was kept shaved regularly.

A leather collar was buckled around its neck and padlocked shut with various stainless steel rings in place on the collar. Leather ankle and wrist restraints were buckled in place, and it was barefoot and naked except for the fetishwear. Its forehead and nose were on the floor, hands palm down alongside its head, and its ass was up in the air with its legs and feet spread apart. Its ass was bruised and reddened, and showed signs of many welts in various states of healing. It clearly took regular beatings. In its Tramp Stamp spot just above its ass cheeks, the word 'SLAVE' was tattooed in black gothic letters. Its balls were pulled back behind it between its legs, tightly clamped into a Humbler, restraining the balls behind it. The hairless shaven scrotum skin was stretched and shiny. The ball sac also was bruised black and blue and had yellowish welts that looked like they had come from a cane. Susan looked at the slave and smiled nervously. This was something new for her to see.

Susan had never done any BDSM activities before - she was here to try things out. Like many women, she had been intrigued by Fifty Shades of Grey, and read the series. It excited her, but she was curious for more information. She had started doing BDSM searches on the Web, and had found the Elise Sutton site, which she read and found interesting. Further searches led her to the XHamster site with various free videos in different sex genres. To her surprise, she found that she was more excited by the FemDom videos and sites such as ClubDom than she was by sites and videos for female submission, and she masturbated her clit to orgasm watching them. She realized she had never liked being fucked by cocks, preferring to have her cunt, clit, asshole and nipples tongue worshipped orally to orgasm. She liked looking at cock and ball tortures, and was looking forward to beating a slave's cockhead and balls.

During her searches, she had come across Goddess Scorpion's website. The Goddess ran a successful BDSM FemDom Chambers in Susan's home city. When Susan looked around in Scorpion's site, she was intrigued to find that that Scorpion's site indicated she owned a male slave who could be made available for training and use by women trying to learn if they really had a domme side. Susan had called Scorpion and was surprised to learn that the cost of a 'try it out' session was only $50. This was because the slave actually paid the full tribute needed for the session as if it was a regular client at Scorpion's. The $50 fee was just a 'no bullshit' charge to make sure the visiting woman was actually interested.

Scorpion's practice with a new experimenter was to have her come in and work with an experienced domme for 3 or 4 hours to get familiar with domination. That was what Mistress Collette was there for. She would show Susan what could be done, how to do it, and how to establish control over the slave and how to abuse it. If it went well, there could be more sessions later.

"OK, now let's meet Goddess Scorpion." Collette led Susan over to Scorpion, and they also shook hands and air kissed.

"Welcome. Do you have your little tribute?" Susan gave Scorpion the envelope with the $50 in it. "Great!. Collette will get you started."

They walked back toward the middle of the room. Collette picked up a chain dog leash and a cane from a small table containing various bondage and torture toys. She walked over to the slaveboy, and attached the leash to the slaveboy collar. "'Susan, this slaveboy is named 'slutass', but you can just call it 'slave'. I'm going to lead it over to you, and it will greet you by kissing each of your shoes 10 times. After each kiss, I will use this cane to apply a hard stroke to its balls. When that is done, slutass will then thoroughly lick each of your shoes. Later we can start you off caning its ass - I'll show you how. OK?" Susan nodded 'yes', and Collette pulled slutass by the chain to crawl in front of Susan. "Slutass, start kissing our guest's shoes, ten times each. Stop after each kiss, count the number of the kiss, and wait until I hit your balls m for the next kiss. Then thank me when you're done, and you can continue with shoe licking. Got it, slutass?"

"Yes, Mistress Collette," the slave replied.

The blindfolded slave located the left shoe in front of it, leaned forward, kissed it and said "One." Collette then raised the cane and hit the slave's balls hard with an audible smack as the cane whistled through the air. Susan was shocked at how hard MISTRESS COLLETTE hit the slave's balls. The slave gasped and applied the next kiss, and said "Two". It was rewarded with another hard smack, and the process continued.

Collette said "Susan, you can see the slave is pretty well trained. It has no safe word - it cannot ask for mercy under any circumstances. Its also forbidden to speak at any time except in response to a question or command, although it can make noises and grunts of pain as it is beaten or tortured."

When the tenth stroke to the slave's balls had been delivered, it shifted to Susan's right shoe and began again at number one. The ball beating continued. Susan was almost stunned at the welts coming up on the ball sac. When the second shoe was done, the slave lowered its nose and forehead back to the ground to await its next command.

"Susan, now as it licks your shoes, I'm going to just cane its ass. Most newbie dommes tend to be far too gentle in dealing with a slave. A good way to tell if you are doing it with enough force is seeing it you are raising welts. You should hit it hard enough that each blow raises a color mark or welt. It that is not happening, you are not hitting the meat hard enough. So watch as I lay into it as it licks your entire shoe. Slave, start licking our guest's shoes, making sure you lick the entire thing, including the heel. Don't stop until you are finished. And Susan, when it is done with this or any other task, it automatically returns to the kow-tow position, with its nose and forehead on the floor and its ass up in the air, legs and feet spread apart."

"Yes, Mistress Collette," replied the slave and opened its mouth and began to tongue and lick the toe of the shoe. It worked around to both sides and back to the heel, tonguing as it went, and working up and down the heel while Collette vigorously applied the cane to its ass. She went somewhat slowly, but hit hard and made sure each blow produced a loud smack, and she waited a second between blows to see if she was bring up color and the beginning of a new welt. By the time the slave finished the second shoe and resumed its kow-tow, she had hit its ass between 20 and 30 times, and fresh marks were criss crossed on both cheeks all over the slave meat.

"OK, Susan, lets get to know this slavemeat a little better." She detached the leash from the collar and led Susan over to 2 wooden captain type chairs near the wall. There was a small table between them, and various bondage toys and a couple of glasses were on it. They sat down and Collette ordered "slutass, get over here." The slave crawled over and knelt between the women in front of them in the kow-tow position.

"Susan, its important to establish the submissiveness of the slave by using its mouth in various ways. You've already seen it will kiss and lick your shoes. This one is good at licking and sucking toes and in between them. But there are other things that can be fun. Why don't you spit as much as you can into that glass? When Susan had done so, Collette ordered the slave to kneel up, and open its mouth and stick out its tongue. As it had been trained, its hands were palm up on its thighs, torso straight up and down, knees spread wide apart, and its head was tilted back with its mouth open wide and its tongue out as far as it could get it. Susan was seated on the left side of the slave.

Collette told her to put her left hand on the slave's face, and to take a small piece of cloth off the table, and use it with her right hand so she could get a good grip on the slave's tongue and pull it out as far as she could get it. "Now twist it and shake it from side to side. Do it roughly. Have you ever held a tongue before?" Susan shook her head no, and giggled. She pinched the tongue between her thumb and fingers with the cloth, and pulled. She was surprised at how the tongue wiggled in her fingers, like she was holding a live fish trying to escape her grip, and the slave grunted and moaned with pain.

"Did you like that?" Susan shook her head 'yes' and giggled some more. "Now put down the cloth after drying the tongue, and using your thumbnail, drive it into the top of the tongue while grabbing and pulling it out, twisting, and tugging and shaking its head from side to side. Be very rough - you want the tongue to be stretched and sore, and the slave to be moaning." Susan stood up, put her left hand on the top of the slave's forehead, and leaned hard into pulling the tongue out and twisting it and turning and shaking the slave's head, while trying to drive her thumbnail into the tongue.

This was a new concept for her. Susan really liked to control and power she felt over the slave with a grip on its tongue, and enjoyed how submissive the slave was. Collette said, "You are going to get to do many things with all its holes, and its mouth is very versatile."

Susan sat down and the slave resumed its position with its head back and tongue out. At Q's suggestion, she picked up the glass and poured her spit onto the tongue and into the slave's open mouth. Collette said, :Its not allowed to swallow unless you tell it to do so. You smoke, don't you?"

"Yes," Susan answered.

"Have you ever had a slave ashtray?"

"No," said Susan grinning, "but I've seen some in videos. It looks very submissive."

"Oh, it is. Well let's light up. It's best if you use actual matches for this kind of stuff." She picked up a pack of matches and lit her cigarette. She shook the match out, and pushed the match onto the slave's tongue, and left it there. "Don't swallow it slave," she ordered. Susan lit up the same way, and also shook her match out and shoved it onto the slave's tongue. "Now, when you need to flick your ashes, just do it into the slave ashtray, like this." Collette put her cigarette right over the slave's extended tongue, and flicked her ashes onto it. "You try it."

Susan did, and found it very amusing. Collette got up and went to the kitchen behind where Scorpion was sitting and returned with a bottle of red wine and 2 glasses. " Let's drink some wine and smoke a couple of cigarettes while I tell you about the slave and what we are going to do today. While we are talking, we should spit into the slave's mouth from time to time, and we should each smoke 2 cigarettes and put all the ashes and the butts into the slave ashtray. When we're done, it will chew up and swallow the butts, and we can take it upstairs and get started on it. OK?"

"This is great," Susan said as Collette poured her a glass of wine and sat down.

"Slutass is the property of the Chambers. It got divorced years ago, and has enough money it doesn't need to work. So it worked out a deal 2 years ago with Scorpion and does a lot of stuff here at the Chambers. I'm its usual boss, but its real owner is Scorpion, and it takes orders from Scorpion and from any other lady who does sessions from here.

"What usually happens is it comes here when ordered to do so about 2 days a week. It pays the Chambers for a 4 hour session on such a day, and Scorpion pays any domme who does stuff with slutass as Scorpion sees fit. It will arrive around 11 in the morning, when the place is opening up. When it's not here or not serving anybody else, it always wears locked collar and a locked a Chastity device like a CB 3000 or a stainless steel one. It comes here wearing those, and only a pullover type shirt and shorts or pants, and perhaps a coat depending on how cold it is, and pink Crocs. It has a key to the collar and chastity in a sealed envelope with Scorpion's signature on it so it can take them off if necessary, but that has not happened yet. The Chambers keeps a key, and so do I.

Collette and Susan sipped their drinks, and flicked more ashes into the slave's mouth.

"Once it gets here, it strips, the chastity is removed and its slave meat is washed and lubed with skin cream. It's then usually put into a locked Humbler, a butt plug is shoved up its sluthole, and it starts its work. Depending on the orders it is given by Scorpion or me or whoever is in charge, it vacuums the rugs, dusts the furniture, cleans the kitchen, scrubbing the floors on its hands and knees, and washes all the dishes. It also cleans the toilets and bathrooms on hands and knees, and does the laundry, washing towels and all other white goods used here. It also cleans all the bondage toys. This takes it several hours. From time to time it stops to report it has finished a chore, at which point it assumes the kow-tow position and is given 25 cane stokes on its ass before it is ordered on to the next chore."

Collette took a deep puff drawing down the cigarette, and leaned forward and rubbed out the end on the slave's tongue, and pushed the butt into its mouth.. Susan followed her lead and did the same. Collette then spit into the slave's mouth and so did Susan. They each lit a second cigarette and put the matches into the slave mouth. The tongue was covered in ashes, and had 4 matches and 2 cigarette butts on it.

Collette continued, "As the ladies arrive to work their shifts, it greets them, kissing their feet. When they get changed into their 'working clothes', its put under a piss mouth smother box toilet with a funnel in its mouth, and they unload their golden shower into it for it to swallow. No lady here ever pisses into a toilet while slutass is here - if they are not giving their client a golden shower that day, their piss is all swallowed by the slave and processed through it before it later pisses into the toilet when given permission. The slave gets them a drink or whatever they want to eat as they settle in to wait for appointments or cold call visits. If it amuses them, they can slap it around or beat it or try different tortures or techniques out on it. We had a great time a couple of month's ago giving it a giant saline infusion in its ball sac, blowing it up to about the size of a volleyball!

"When a client arrives, if the slave is downstairs, a cloth bag is put over its head so it can't see and a set of Beats is put on its ears so it can't hear. It kow-tows in a corner until the lady and her client go upstairs. If it's upstairs, a cloth bag is put over its head and its put in a closet in a room not being used. It's never allowed to know anything about the clients - their confidentiality is protected.

"That's why it's blindfolded here today. You don't have to let it see you if you don't want to. It's your call. You can remain completely private if you like."

Collette continued, "While working here, it will also be sent out in its discrete outside clothes to run various errands - picking up food or supplies for the chambers, picking up lunch or dinner orders if the girls want it, and so on." The ladies continued to smoke and drink, flicking more ashes into the slave's mouth and spitting into it as Collette continued her narrative.

"Also, once a week or so when its here, its put up on a table in the middle of the room in kow-tow position. Then, a slender curved dildo is used by the ladies who are here and its prostate is milked so its cum drools out of its cock on to a small dish under it. Since the slave is almost always in a chastity device, it never gets to have a regular orgasm, it hasn't had one in about 2 years. This means we need to keep its prostate regularly milked. Of course, it licks up and swallows its cum after its been milked.