Education of Amy Ch. 01

Story Info
A young girl's journey into new sexual encounters.
6.5k words
4.64
47.6k
28

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

The following story is a slow build. There is no real sex in the entire first chapter. Enjoy!

Everyone is at least 18.

*****

Amy was an unusual teen girl. While all her friends obsessed about boys and sex, she was nearly indifferent to the whole thing. It was not that she did not have sexual urges. It was more that her priorities were school and learning and she was not going to be distracted by other things. Determination and will had got her to her senior year without even a kiss. Her friends started to become persistent in their pleas for her to "hook up". It was not until she met Jim that her will was truly tested.

Jim was a rugged, athletic type. He was the kind of boy that everyone liked, both male and female. The girls around him all wanted to be his girlfriend. He lettered in varsity football, basketball, and hockey. Amy admired him the way someone admires a Renaissance original: a nice piece, but certainly not one she would ever have. This longing was purely physical. Although Jim had a great body, he also was a bit stuck on himself and not all that bright.

They hung in different circles. Then, one day, someone suggested that Jim try out for the part in the upcoming showing of "Taming of the Shrew". It turned out he had the natural confidence and charisma to land a decent role, though he was not playing the lead. While Amy avoided most activities, she did need something for college, so she was working as a set helper on the play. That was when she literally ran into him.

"Oh my god, I didn't see you there. I am so sorry, are you ok?" Amy said.

Jim held his nose, blinking away tears and stars. "Um, I'll be all right. I get worse hits at practice. Just give me a second."

Amy had been rushing around, trying to shuttle a prop that had been misplaced. Since it was in the next scene, she had picked it up in a hurry and spun around to go deliver it. When she turned, her elbow made a direct hit right into Jim's nose. He had been moving towards the stage, preparing to enter on his cue. Now they were both late and he was holding his nose, crouched slightly.

"I think your cue is coming. You better get out there. Again, I am sorry! Let me make it up to you."

Jim looked her over. She was cute. A brunette with big brown eyes and a nice smile. She had her hair up in a pony tail, wore a baggy shapeless shirt and plain featureless pants. Beneath all that, he thought she might have a nice body. Although she was not the typical girl Jim pursued, his mind was working and so he said, "How about you let me take you out for an ice cream after the show?"

Amy was slightly confused. And then her eyes widened. "You mean, like a date?"

Jim nodded.

She was about to shake her head and say "no", but the way he clutched his face made her feel bad. She sighed under her breath. "OK. That's a deal."

He hurried off and Amy wondered what she had gotten into. She quickly delivered her prop.

--

Amy got home from school and made a straight line to her room. Her parents briefly saw a blur as she went by, her mom trying a vague wave that was not returned. It was not unusual for their girl to hit the books hard, so they did not think much of it. But, this time, Amy was not thinking about studying, she was concentrating on something much more difficult for her: what to wear?

Her mind entertained and discarded possibilities. She did not really have a cute outfit that felt right. The closest she had to pretty was a spring dress that hung to her knees, but she did not feel like freezing in the middle of February, so she at first discounted it. After trying on one loose set of jeans after another, however, she came back to it. Maybe if she wore a set of tights under it?

She pulled some tights from the bottom drawer that she used for figure skating. They were much too revealing for anything other than skating. Briefly she thought about how odd that an outfit that was perfectly fine during practices on the ice was not at all appropriate in another setting. Anyway, it was fine under the dress. She would not freeze, and the contrast of the white flowered dress and the black tights actually was not bad.

Pulling her purse out of her closet (she hardly ever used it), she looked in the mirror. It would do, I guess. So, she went to down to dinner.

Her mother raised an eyebrow at the change. "What's up, Amy?"

"Hi Mom," Amy responded, clearly stalling. "Um, I decided to dress up for the play tonight."

Her mother accepted that. "You look nice."

Amy started to relax just a little. Her mom never gave her compliments on her appearance. It was always homework and academic achievements. Oddly, it gave her just enough confidence that she could actually leave the house and head off to the play. "I guess I am a bit nervous," she thought to herself.

She decided to watch from the audience instead of participate in the set changes this time. This was OK because the kids involved in setup and teardown were always coming and going. As long as a few were around, it went smoothly, and tonight was no exception.

Jim did a good job in his little role, and Amy admired his handsome features and confident delivery, not quite believing he had asked her out.

After the show, Amy went around backstage and found Jim.

"You did a great job out there, Jim," she said.

"Thanks, Amy!" He beamed. "Ready for that ice cream?"

She nodded and they walked down the street, crossing over at the light, and just a little further. The ice cream shop was strategically close to the high school and middle school, which was no accident. Lots of teens frequented the place, even in the winter. It was more than just ice cream: it had food, although not of a great quality. People just liked to hang out there. In fact, Amy saw a few of her fellow classmates gawk at the two of them enter. She felt an odd sense of pride seeing the girls' jealous expressions.

The boys were even checking her out. Glancing down, she supposed that a bit of cleavage was showing. It was weird being evaluated like that, so she kept her eyes on the floor and sat down at a booth. She had never had a second glance before.

Jim scooted in beside her, which threw her off a bit. She expected him to be across from her and having him so close meant she smelled his masculine scent and felt his leg brush against hers. The waiter took some time to come visit them, so Jim commenced to engage her in a one-sided conversation about his various athletic activities. She just nodded and made appreciative sounds where it seemed appropriate.

They finally got a waiter to come take their ice cream order. Amy thought a bit about if she should order something smaller because she was a girl and should not eat so much. She decided on a normal size dish, whereas Jim got a three scoop deal with bananas, hot fudge, and whip cream.

All the nervousness from the beginning of their date wore off as they waited for their ice cream to come. To tell the truth, Amy was actually getting a bit bored listening to Jim drone on. Her mind started to wander and she missed a couple of cues where she was supposed to be impressed. She wondered if she could get through this and decided she needed to do something.

"Hey Jim, that all sounds interesting, but tell me, have you been with a lot of girls?"

It was perhaps the worst conversational segue ever, but Jim hardly blinked at the hard right turn it took.

"Not a ton," Jim started, "but ya, a few."

"Anyone serious?" she asked.

Jim thought for a second. "I dated someone for six months, so yes, pretty serious."

"Interesting," she said, wondering where to take the conversation from here, but not wanting to go back to football or basketball again.

"Umm, so, why did you break up?" she asked, thinking furiously about ways to steer away from boredom.

Jim was a little uncomfortable. "Well, it was a lot of things, I guess. But, mostly, in the end, I wanted to progress further physically and she did not."

Amy was confused and her face showed it.

He drew a breath and whispered in her ear, getting closer and rubbing his body against hers. It made her heart beat faster. "She didn't want to do 'it'. We had already done pretty much everything else, but she said she wanted to save that for her husband."

"Ah," Amy said. She wondered what "everything else" was. She gathered up her courage. She leaned into him, brushing her breast inadvertently on his upper arm. "What do you mean, 'everything else'?"

Jim leaned again and she was nearly sure he brushed against the side of her breast quite deliberately this time. It felt nice. "Well...", his voice got lower, forcing her to lean in further. "She sucked my dick, I licked her pussy, she jerked me off, I fingered her... you know, everything but 'it'."

Amy had, of course, heard about all these things, but had not experienced any of them first hand. Her mind whirled. She was not bored anymore. An image of Jim laying between her legs and licking her came unbidden into her mind. "What would that feel like?" she wondered.

She leaned in again. The brush of her breast against him was not accidental. "Did all of that feel good?"

Jim peered closely at her, trying to determine if she were joking. "Well, ya." He paused. "You mean, you have never..."

Amy shook her head, blushing.

He leaned in. His hand stroked the outside of her leg, just above her knee. Amy did not quite know what to make of that, so she let him. "It felt great. Especially when Cornelia put my dick in her mouth. That was my favorite."

The air seemed warmer and thinner. She was having just a little bit of a hard time breathing. Her shock at hearing Jim say those dirty things was intense. She felt so naughty. Jim's hand kept stroking her thigh. And then she caught him peeking at her chest, and she realized that her nipples were poking hard and prominently through her thin white dress. She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned away from Jim slightly, breaking the tension.

Jim's face seemed transformed. He had this intensity to him and appeared... hungry. Amy felt flattered and scared. "Was he aroused?" she thought, and yes... that was a bulge in his pants. He had a hard on!

She was trapped by it for a moment. His hard penis bulging in his pants was this dangerous thing, so close. Her eyes stayed fixed on it for just a fraction too long, and then she noticed that Jim was smiling at her. He had caught her and she was mortified.

While she stared down at the table, the hand that had been stroking her leg moved to the inside of her knee. Alarm bells starting ringing in her head. She knew that it represented a clear boundary breach, especially with the dress she was wearing. But, the touch felt good and she was wearing tights, so she pretended to ignore it. Emboldened by this, Jim commenced to push the boundary even further, making the touch climb her inner thigh.

Amy was simultaneously very scared and excited. Her decision making process was definitely impaired. She could not decide if she should stop Jim or when, so she continued to pretend it did not exist. Except now his hand was under her dress and she really had to put the brakes on soon. But part of her did not want to stop at all. It was not a feeling she was familiar with, but one that she did not want to end.

The waiter arrived out of nowhere to bring their ice cream. Jim was annoyed, moving his hand back to a safe spot. Amy was relieved and disappointed. They ate the ice creams mostly in silence. Amy steered the conversation to safe topics. Even so, she kept picturing some of the things Jim had said and feeling aroused secretly. Also, wondering if he would have stopped at her upper thigh or gone even further (and if she would have let him).

Jim paid for the ice cream and walked her back to her house. They did not speak that much along the way. When they arrived, Jim stopped her before she went in.

"Hey, Amy, have you ever even kissed a boy?" he asked.

She shook her head.

Jim put his arms around her, snaking his hand behind her head and lightly pulling her towards him. He paused for just the briefest second to give her a chance to back out and then kissed her lightly on the lips. Amy felt glorious at that moment. Her heart beat fast.

"Thanks, Jim," she said.

Jim thought a second and said, "You know, Amy, I had a good time. Maybe we can do this again sometime?"

"Sure, Jim," she said. He walked away from the house and she went back in, floating up the stairs and going directly to bed. She felt exhausted somehow and went right to sleep.

--

The next day, Amy seemed to see Jim everywhere. I guess it was not that he was around more than usual, it was more that she noticed. She still could not believe their date last night. It was not so bad.

Daydreaming about what had gone and what may soon come, she heard the bell signaling the start of the next class. Crap. She quickly grabbed her Science book and headed to Mr. Kallen's class. It was a long walk down the hall, so she was nearly running when she finally made the door. Still, his expression of disapproval when she entered told he had not missed the fact that she was late.

There was something different about Mr. Kallen today. It was like he was more lively, his smile more pronounced, his eyes more intense. Amy could not quite place the difference. It was circling around in her head when she heard her name and the distinct inflection of pitch that signaled a question.

She raised her eyes up and met his. A lightning bolt of electricity seemed to race down her body. It swirled around and made a definite stop in her mid-section. The feeling was not entirely unpleasant.

"I'm sorry, what was the question?" Amy asked.

Mr. Kallen's expression darkened. "I asked what are the two forms of reproduction."

The word "reproduction" conjured images of people copulating. No, not people, Amy admitted. Her, and of all people, Mr. Kallen. "Not Jim?", she thought. "What is wrong with me?"

"Asexual and sexual," Amy responded, not able to hold eye contact with the teacher as her thoughts betrayed her.

"Very good, Amy," Mr Kallen said, sending a warm feeling through her again.

"The different ways an organism can reproduce asexually are budding, fission, fragmentation..."

Again her concentration wavered. It was almost as if the date with Jim had awakened some dormant desire in her. She suddenly felt things she never had before. For instance, never in her life had she been in a room full of people and felt awareness down *there*. Never, that is, before just now.

When Mr. Kallen turned to the board to write the different aspects of reproduction, Amy noticed how nice his ass looked in his jeans. "Mmmm," she murmured under her breath, and then felt shocked that she had done so. She wondered what it would be like to grab that posterior and give it a squeeze.

Such was her reverie that when Mr. Kallen called on her again later, she had no idea what he asked. Again. Instead of repeating himself to her, he directed the question at her neighbor instead. After he finished, he told her, "Amy, could you please see me after class?"

A couple of "ooo"s were uttered from the back row. Amy's face turned crimson and she nodded. The lecture continued and at the bell, everyone else shuffled out.

Mr. Kallen approached, resting on the desk's chair in front of her so that he was not towering above her as she sat. "Amy, what's up with you today? You are a good student. But, you were distracted. What gives?"

A host of possible things to say flashed through her mind. She certainly was not going to confess to being distracted by his ass!

"Um," she began, stumbling. "I guess I am a little distracted," she had the inkling of an idea and jumped on it. "I went out on a date with Jim last night, and I guess I was thinking about that."

He peered into her face, almost as if he could tell if she were lying. She did not flinch from his eye contact. "OK. I can understand that."

"You can?" Amy asked.

"Sure," he said, "I was a teen once myself, you know." He chuckled.

"Well, I guess," she giggled nervously. "It is just the first time I have ever been on a date. And he kissed me, which was what I was daydreaming about when you called on me."

Mr. Kallen's eyes got just a little wider. "First kiss, huh?"

She nodded.

He sighed. "Not much better feeling in the whole world. Try to bottle it. Over time, you can still remember some, but it fades."

Amy was surprised at the wistful look on his face. I guess it was hard sometimes to remember that teachers were people too. People that kissed and did 'other things'. Her face flushed again as she imagined a few of those.

"Well, ok, I guess I will let you off the hook this time." He paused, almost if trying to decide whether to go on. "And...", he paused again. "Please be careful."

Amy did not quite get what he was saying.

"It's just that. Hmmm, Jim has a lot more experience than you. And you are just starting on this journey. I am not sure he will want to take it slow, and I don't know if you are prepared if he..." he stopped.

A silence settled onto the room. Brief, but awkward.

Mr. Kallen was gazing past her. She thought his expression was... ah yes, embarrassed. It was sweet of him to try to protect her. Laying her hand over his, she said, "Thanks Mr. Kallen, I think I know exactly what you mean."

He made eye contact with her and smiled.

"I may not be experienced, as you say, but I can take care of myself."

"Good."

She stood up and started to walk towards the door.

"Oh, and Amy."

"Yes?"

"If you ever want to ask me a question, get advice for anything, please come to me. I am the opposite of judgmental and will give you my honest, direct opinion. No sugar coating. Promise."

Amy considered the offer for a second. "Deal," she said and headed towards her next class.

It was the end of the day, and she started her short walk to her house. It was under a mile, so she never rode the bus. As she stepped out of the building, her eyes squinted, adjusting to the sunlight. As she turned the first corner and lost sight of the school, Jim walked up beside her and put his arm around her shoulder. She did not see him coming, so she was just a bit startled.

"Oh!" She muttered.

Jim smiled at her.

"Hi Amy. Can I walk with you?" His arm still was wrapped partly around her.

The contact felt good, warm, so she nodded.

They walked in silence for nearly a block. Jim's arm moved away and Amy sighed a bit, missing it's presence. She smiled at him sidelong and he grinned back. Then he truly surprised her by grasping her hand.

"So, Amy, is it OK if walk you home?" Jim asked.

Amy's heart actually skipped a bit with his holding of her hand and the question. "Umm... sure." She felt special, secure. It was a good feeling.

Houses passed by as they made safe small talk with each other. Jim's hand was softer than she imagined. Amy kept glancing down at it to make sure it was real. They arrived at Amy's house far too soon. She would have preferred the distance to be longer for once.

"Here is my house," Amy said, pointing to the modest place her family owned. It was a cute house with a front porch. The staircase leading up is where they paused. "My mom and dad are not home yet, so I cannot really have you inside."

"No parents, huh?" Jim asked, a mischievous grin splitting his face. "So, they won't mind if I do this." He reached under her chin, pulling her head up, and his soft lips lightly brushed hers. Amy closed her eyes and let him kiss her. It was like she was flying through the air, each cloud a stepping stone to the next. When his tongue darted out and pressed between her lips, she pulled away.

"Sorry," she said, "I wasn't expecting that."

Jim drew her in close. "It's fine." He turned his head and kissed her again. This time when his tongue came out, she parted her mouth, letting her tongue play with his. He pulled her in close and his tongue went deep in her mouth. It was the most erotic thing Amy had ever experienced, and she started to become aroused. There was a voice in the back of her mind warning her to be careful, but her body had other ideas. Jim's hand that wasn't holding the back of her head was on her hip. It moved down, tracing a line of desire on her body. Suddenly, it was grabbing the top of her ass through her baggy jeans.

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers
12