Education of Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not help it, she moaned a little in Jim's mouth. Their bodies were pressed so closely together that she knew he had an erection. That erection was pressed against her stomach and it was just so naughty to know that his hard cock was only a couple layers of clothing from being against her. The tension between that voice of caution and her body was growing every passing second. As her body responded, her mind was sending off alarm bells.

Jim broke their kiss. "Amy, has anyone ever told you that you have an amazing ass?"

His words embarrassed her. She shook her head.

"It's true. I can hardly believe it," his hands grasped her butt through her jeans, feeling both her ass cheeks.

"What do you wear such loose cloths? You could totally show off your body." Jim was genuinely curious.

She said, "I guess I never thought about it. I was not concentrating on that stuff." Her hands waved in a vague gesture. "Do you really think I could wear better outfits?"

"Absolutely." His hands continued to access her assets. "Come into school with a tighter pair of jeans or a skirt. I tell you, heads will turn as you walk by. You might give the guys whiplash."

"Would you like that?" she said.

Jim gazed into his eyes. She saw an intense hunger inside them. "Yes, Amy, that would be hot as hell."

Just then, her Mom pulled up into the driveway. Jim moved his hands away, but she was not entirely sure it had been in time for her Mom not to notice.

"I better get inside, Jim, and start my homework. I'll think about what you said," Amy said, picking up her backpack and heading into the house. Her mother waved at Jim as she followed Amy into the house.

The following morning, Amy was standing in front of her dresser nearly in tears. She had rifled through all of her pants, and they were all shapeless baggy jeans or sweatpants. "What am I going to do?" she thought. She made a mental note to push up clothes shopping on her priority list. Sighing, she pulled the least offensive pair out and pulled off her pajama bottoms. She was standing there bottomless (she never wore panties under her nightwear) when she remembered the other thing Jim mentioned. He said "pants or skirt".

So, she walked over to her closet and stood on tiptoe to grab a handful of skirts that she had shoved on her top shelf. A bit of dust had accumulated on them. She brushed them off, coughing as she did. Looking skeptically at the selection, she tried each on in turn, and one by one they were discarded for being too small. Holding the last one, she sighed, and pulled it on. It was a tight fit, but it was her last hope, so she wiggled and shimmied until it was finally on. Jubilation is the only word to describe her feeling. Turning to the mirror, she studied her reflection.

The skirt was way shorter than she remembered. I guess she was about a year or two younger when she bought it, so her body had changed since then. It fell to mid thigh, which was not exactly comfortable for her. "Oh my god," she thought, "I have to go back and shave my legs." Still, turning part way, she had to admit it fit snugly against her butt, and she had no other options, so she shrugged and decided it was good.

Her panties were next, and she spent a bit of time picking out a pair. It was silly, but the skirt was short enough that there was a possibility of someone catching a peek, so she didn't want a pair of cotton whities to be what they saw. She considered and discarded a bunch of possibilities and decided on a light pink pair with a small purple rose that went from hip across the front. At least it was cute, if not all that sexy. She pulled them on and checked out the new look. "Good enough," she thought, and made her way to the bathroom for some leg shaving.

Her mother raised an eyebrow when she saw the outfit. "Aren't you going to be cold, hon?" she asked, but Amy could tell that was not the real concern.

"I'll be fine, Mom. It's supposed to be around 50 today." She did not meet her mother's eyes, for she did not want to see her disapproval.

To her surprise, her mother said, "Well, you look nice. It's good to see you dress up like a girl once in awhile." Her grin told Amy that her mother was not teasing her.

"Thanks, Mom. See you later."

Her feet led her out of the house before she could have second (or third, or fourth) thoughts. The high for the day was supposed to be 50, but she definitely felt a chill as the wind blew. She almost turned back to grab some panty hose, thinking for the first time about wearing some, but she would be late for school, so she just walked faster and ignored the breeze that was nearly literally freezing her ass off.

When Amy finally got to school, she was a bit out of breath from walking faster than normal. It was a whole new experience for her trying to move in a skirt. It was not the easiest given how tight it was. When she tried to use her typical stride length, it just did not work, so she took many more little steps at almost double speed.

She strode down the hall towards her locker and there was something different. It eluded her for almost the entire length of the corridor. There was a difference in atmosphere, an oddness she could not place. Her curiosity was rising. She studied the faces around her and did not notice anything different. But then her attention turned towards the boys, and she understood. Unlike most days, where she never got a second look, today almost all of them were checking her out. They were sizing up her legs, and, she slyly checked behind her, oh yes, they were also staring at her ass.

"Wow," she thought, chagrined at being the center of attention. She hurried as fast as she could and avoided all the glances. Quickly, she took off her coat and threw it inside. She grabbed her books and binder, putting together her things as she usually did and she heard a little "ooo" behind her. That is when she realized that she was bending over at the waist and that her short skirt had ridden up. Turning quickly around, she caught Ron with his eyes fixed on her. He blushed when they made eye contact and hurried away. "Did he see my underwear?" she thought, feeling embarrassed.

She bent her knees and picked up her stuff again, this time doing the lady like crouch thing she saw other girls do much more masterfully. As she fast shuffled to her first class, she thought back to all the attention she was getting today so far. It was a bit embarrassing, sure, but also kind of cool. She wondered if Ron saw her panties. And did it make him hard? Picturing a hard bulge in his pants, Amy berated herself for such a naughty thought. She decided to push it out of her mind and concentrate on her work.

Jim caught sight of Amy on the way to her science class. Honestly, his initial thought was, "Wow, who is the new nice piece of ass?" And then he recognized her. The skirt she was wearing! It was tight and short and Jim could finally see what he suspected: Amy had quite the nice ass.

He sped up and caught her just before she entered.

"Hey, Amy, wow you look awesome today!" His eyes deliberately went up and down her body.

Amy hugged her backpack in front of her. She had noticed that her hard nipples were poking through her shirt and it made her feel self conscience. Jim's stare made her feel just a little unsettled, but she decided to accept it in stride.

"Thanks, Jim."

And for the first time, Jim displayed affection publicly in school. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips, just a little peck. There were kids that stopped and made note of it, but Amy did not care. She was in heaven.

"Wow, OK, I really have to get to class now."

Jim stepped aside and let her by, but not without giving her a playful tap on her ass when she went by. Amy was surprised, but kept on walking as if nothing happened. Just that small contact had turned on her on. She could feel the beginnings of dampness down there and quickly walked to her seat, keeping her head down.

Mr. Kallen noticed Amy enter out of the corner of his eye. He did a double take when he realized who it was and could not but help appreciate the outfit. It was inappropriate to have sexual thoughts about his students, but he could not help it with her innocent demeanor mixed with the sexy clothing.

He pushed these thoughts out of his head and began the class. Every once in awhile, he would glance her way, and she appeared a bit distracted. It was only fair, he supposed, because she was distracting him with those long legs. Plus with that tight blouse through which he could see hard nipples poking through. To his horror, Mr. Kallen felt an erection forming. Thinking quickly, he said, "Class, please open your books to Chapter 6 and read the first section to yourselves."

He walked over to his desk and sat down, happy to have the furniture between him and his students. Glancing at this calendar, he saw that had her birthday just last week. And then he kicked himself for such a thought. Even if she were technically legal, he was twice her age.

Opening the book, he found the chapter himself and started to skim it. He had read it many times before, but it helped to refresh him memory what content was covered. Looking past the book, he saw something that nearly made him drop it. Amy was sitting just a little slumped in her chair. But, her legs were open enough for her to see the color of her panties (pink) and even some form of flower. She was reading the book, along with the class, so no one noticed how his gaze locked between her legs for an inappropriate amount of time.

"I think she is not used to wearing skirts," he thought to himself. He could not help himself, he kept peering over. And then she closed her legs and opened them. She repeated it. The movement was mesmerizing.

Meanwhile, Amy was reading the chapter about Genetics and Evolution, but not really having much of it penetrate. Instead, she reminisced about Jim kissing her in the hall and patting her ass. It made her all warm and fuzzy inside. And that expression on his face! She was nearly certain that he was aroused, and that aroused her. In fact, her pussy was juicing up a bit. Her awareness of the region down below grew. Her vulva swelled. She could not sit still!

Her legs seemed to close and open of their own will. With the rocking back and forth, her lips rubbed together and her panties scraped against her clit just a tiny bit. The sensation was electrifying. The words on the page were gibberish now, so she checked on the others. And then she noticed that the teacher was focused on her. At first, she could not understand, and then she realized that he was peeking up her skirt!

"Wow," she thought, closing her legs tight. But something inside her was working against that thought. Her legs so badly wanted to open. Part of her really enjoyed when Mr. Kallen stared at her wet, dripping, quivering...

Her mind and body had a bit of a battle. Part of her really wanted to reveal herself to the teacher. She never realized how sexy his eyes were. And she was still humming from Jim kissing her earlier.

Her legs spread again, this time just a little wider. She watched with her peripheral vision and was rewarded when she spied Mr. Kallen's eye get really big. "What if he is getting hard?" she thought, and was able to hold that position for a couple seconds longer before modesty took over again.

Mr. Kallen was captivated by the sight before him. The panties were tight enough that he could make out just the hint of a slit. Also, he could swear there was a little wet spot forming in the middle. His cock was so hard that it actually hurt in the confines of his pants. He adjusted it with his hand to relieve the pressure.

When the bell rang, it startled him nearly out of his seat. Amy's legs closed, she stood up, and she strutted away. The way she swayed her ass could only be called a strut. His gaze came level with her face and it was turned back toward him, head against shoulder. He knew from her expression that he was so bagged and he blushed. Still, his erection was throbbing, and her eyes dove down and widened just slightly. "She just checked me out!" He thought.

Amy left the classroom with her head spinning. She had never been so excited in her life. The whole world seemed to vibrate around her. "Well, that is interesting," she thought, resolving to examine it later. The hormones coursing through her body, the thoughts running through her head, were all very new to her.

She saw Jim just after school ended, but hurried home before he could decide to catch up with her. Her mind was just too confused with what had happened today, so she needed to think. Rushing home by herself cleared her head a bit. When she arrived, her parents were not home just yet, so she went up to her room and lay on her bed. Routine took over and she pulled her books out of her backpack to start her homework, but she just could not focus. An persistent itching had started between her legs and it would not go away.

Amy threaded her hand down to her stomach. Her heart was racing. She closed her eyes and remembered how Jim had kissed her this morning. "Mmmm," she thought. And then she pictured yesterday when his hand was on her thigh. Amy's hand moved to her thigh, climbing upward. "What if he did not stop," she thought, and she moved her hand all the way to her panties, pressing it between her lips firmly.

"And what if he went even further?" Her hand hooked the waistband of her panties and pulled them to the side. She had never been so wet in her entire life.

"I am touching myself," Amy thought. It was not something she did often. She could only recall a handful of times before, always in the dark, and always with a sense of shame. This time she craved it somehow. It was as if her pussy demanded the touch.

Her fingers found her clit and rubbed. Images of Jim's erection in his pants spurred her on. She started to touch faster and harder, sometimes moving her finger down to penetrate herself. "Is that what it's like to fuck someone?" she wondered.

As her passion grew, Mr. Kallen also popped in her mind. At first, it distracted her, but then it was like her body exploded. Just thinking about moving her panties to the side like she had them and having him watch made her convulse in the most intense orgasm of her life! At the end, she was muttering, "fuck me, teacher! fuck me!" and pushing her fingers deep inside herself. Her toes curled, her body arched, her nipples were hard, and then it was over, but not before she was sweating from exertion.

"Well, that was unexpected," she thought, laying in bed, feeling content. "I better get my work done, though, so I can go shopping for clothes tonight." Amy had no idea where this change in her was leading, but she was curious and eager to find out.

12