Education of Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

There was again the incredible tension in the room. It almost seemed as if Jennie was poised, waiting. The vibrations were definitely odd and exhilarating. For just an instant, Amy had this incredible urge to kiss her. She had never experienced anything like it in her short life. It was just a brief moment and she chickened out completely, nearly jogging out of the changing room before it got really weird.

The shopping continued to skirts. Jennie picked out a few for her that were mid-thigh and loose or higher and super tight. Amy was tired, she let Jennie basically talk her into getting things she normally would never have considered. And when her friend helped her pull one on or take the next one off, it made her head spin until she was nearly in a surreal daze. Her shopping budget was blown for nearly a year, but she had so many cute outfits.

At the end of the night, Jennie also bought some outfits. For each of them, she would try it on and show Amy. They all were just hot and bold. They made Amy's choices seem tame by comparison, which helped her rationalize buying and eventually wearing them. Amy was so grateful for the help that she hugged her friend.

==

The prom was in a town about thirty minutes away because the small high school only had a gym that was big enough, and the prom committee vetoed it. All the kids in school seemed to be getting a limo, so Amy asked Jennie if she would go so that they could split the cost four ways. Her friend readily agreed. "It will be fun!"

"Who are you taking, by the way?" Amy asked.

"I'm going with Brad," Jennie answered.

"But, didn't you break up with him a few weeks back?"

"Kind of," Jennie smiled. "We still fuck on occasion. We are definitely friends with benefits."

"Jennie!" Amy said, pretending to be shocked, but knowing full well how her friend liked to, as they say, "get around".

They all agreed to rent the limo. Since it was a substantial cost for four high school students, they also decided it would work to drive a bit out of the way, so they could enjoy the ride a bit more.

"Maybe even grab some champagne," Jennie suggested.

"My mom would kill me. But, you are welcome to drink," Amy said.

The big night arrived and Amy slipped on her newly bought lace bra and the pink see through thong. She was a young woman tonight and she wanted to believe it. The reflection in the mirror was sexy and it gave her courage. She thought about a pair of panty hose, but felt her legs were awesome just as they were.

Next came the gown itself and again she was exhilarated to wear such a sophisticated garment. When her mother saw her, she misted up a bit.

"Oh Amy, you are so grown up!" she said. "Let me help you with your makeup."

They spent some time with Amy's mother applying a light coating of blush, eye liner, eye shadow, and finally lip stick. Her mother was great at picking the colors to highlight her dress and bring out her eyes. In the end, Amy could barely recognize herself. She was beautiful! She gave her mother a quick hug and thanked her.

The limo arrived with Jim. The driver opened the door and she climbed in. It was bigger than she expected, with space for at least eight people in back. They were going to have plenty of room to spread out. Jim's face was all that Amy wanted. His eyes went up and down and his lips pursed and then smiled. All the work to pick out the dress and get ready was worth it.

"You are gorgeous," Jim said.

Amy had a huge smile on her face. They rode to Jennie's house. Brad was already with her when they arrived. Again the doors opened and the new arrivals climbed in. It was clear they had started to drink a bit before being picked up. Jennie had a brown bag with a bottle of champagne inside. They were both obviously feeling it a little.

It did not take long for Jennie to start kissing Brad. He returned her advances enthusiastically, even with the other couple sitting so close. Amy and Jim found each other awkwardly trying not to watch while being less than five feet away. They talked, but the conversation didn't flow and there were lots of uncomfortable silences.

Jim tentatively held Amy's hand. She thought it was a nice gesture. They both sat back and watched as Jennie and Brad kissed. "Was it getting hot in here?" Amy thought.

The limo pulled up to the venue, which was another high school's function room rented out for a steep discount for the night. Jennie and Brad reluctantly separated, giggling. Amy and Jim rolled theirs eyes and got out. They all entered the building together. It was decorated in their school colors. Amy thought the committee had done a decent job with it.

They sat down and chatted for a bit, and then dinner was served. Jim had the beef dish and Amy had the chicken and they traded a bite. It was a cute date and they were all having a good time. After dinner, the music got louder and conversation was nearly impossible. One by one couples went out to the dance floor. Amy waited expectantly for Jim to take her out, but he just watched.

Foot tapping and mental gymnastics only kept her entertained for so long. There were masses of dancing kids on the dance floor. She did not want to be one of the boring couples sitting and watching. She cleared her throat. Jim glanced at her and went back to dance voyeuring.

Finally, she had enough of waiting. "Dance?" she asked.

Jim shook his head.

"Really? Why not?" Amy asked.

"I don't dance," was all he said.

Amy sat with her arms crossed and fumed. Were they expected to watch for hours and then go home? He could do that, but she certainly was not going to do so. She rose and went over to Jim. "Well, you can sit here if you want, but I am going."

She found Jennie on the dance floor. Jennie was jumping up and down and nearly falling out of her dress. Typical Jennie. The music was in the midst of an eighties block, with "Thriller" as the current tune. Amy joined them and started to dance. It was more difficult in her high heels. She found herself stumbling a bit. Heels were definitely not her thing.

It was great to move to the music. From ice skating and just dancing around her house, Amy had some moves. A couple of times, she caught Brad peering at her. "Any why not?" she thought in her head. "I am beautiful tonight!" Her arms went up above her head as her confidence grew and she lost herself on the dance floor.

This was prom, and so after just a few fast songs, they started a slow song, "Unforgettable", the Nate King Cole duo with his daughter. It was a good combo. Two-by-two, couples started to sway, some dropping out to sit down (Amy suspected those people came to the dance as friends). Amy was the odd one out, so she returned back to the table. For exactly one song, she watched couples romantically sway.

Near the end of the song, she said in Jim's ear, "Please dance with me. It's easy for the slow tunes. I'll show you."

Jim's face set into a hard mask that said "no", but then he saw that she was nearly crying. His resolve or embarrassment or whatever reluctance broke and he nodded. They got up and hit the floor just in time for "Heaven" from Brian Adams. "Wow, they really are hitting the 80's hard tonight," Amy said to Jim, putting his arms on her waist. Jim laughed, relaxing just a little. She put her arms around his neck.

"Now, we can do the easy thing. Take a step with your right foot and then your left. One two ... one two. Trace a bit of a circle. We'll keep it easy."

Jim's head was down, watching his feet. They stepped in sync around a pretty tight circle. The floor was crowded, so it was perfect. Many other couples were doing the simple circle thing, so they did not stand out.

"That's pretty simple," Jim said.

They circled towards Jennie and Brad, who were pressed tightly together. Amy laughed to herself. She wondered if they would start humping right in front of everyone.

Jim saw the other couple and figured he could do it if they did, so he pulled Amy in closer. The next song started, another slow one, and Amy could sense him relax, and enjoy it. He reached up under her chin and kissed her lightly, and it was wonderful. All the anger that had been building during the night from his stubbornness melted away. In fact, something else was melting. She could not believe her body's instant and strong reaction to such a simple kiss.

"Mmmm," she moaned, not even realizing she said it aloud.

The arms around her pulled her in even more. He kissed her again, this time a long, slow, tongue one that lit her whole body up with little bits of pleasure. That is when she noticed the hard lump pressing against her. He had an erection. At first it scared her a little, but soon it just became hot as hell to know he wanted her so obviously.

Jim rubbed his erection into her and she kissed him deeper, savoring how her nipples felt pressed against his hard chest. She wondered what it would feel like to have that hard cock inside her soaked pussy. Because, right now, she was a puddle.

One more slow dance, and Jim was caressing her lightly with his hands. "Oh my god, that is awesome," she thought as he gripped her hips, moved them along the outside of her waist, and headed toward her ass. Naturally, she expected him to stop short but they went down and gripped her cheeks through her dress briefly. Shocked, she looked at Jim's face, and he was smiling. It was hard to be angry at him.

"Oh wow, Amy, your ass is absolutely amazing," he whispered in her ear. He pressed even closer, she did not think that was possible, but it was. "I have to ask though, because I have to know."

Amy waited. She was very aware of his erection and how it made her want something more. What that "more" was still yet to be determined.

"When I felt you," Jim started, "I didn't feel anything under. Are you...?"

Amy was laughing, "Commando?"

Jim nodded.

Amy shook her head. "But I am wearing a sexy thong," she breathed into his ear. She had surprised even herself that she had divulged this information. Jim kissed her deeply again and they forgot to dance momentarily. It was difficult not to grind her pussy against his thigh. It wanted contact badly, her vulva being swollen and sensitive.

The song ended and a fast one came on. Amy broke away, reluctantly. "Oh wow, you can totally see his bulge," she said to herself.

She danced, working off some of the pent up energy. To her delight, Jim joined her. He was stiff and awkward, but he did it anyway. It was obvious he did it for her, and she was touched.

They danced most of the rest of the night, alternating between fast and slow. From all the touching and close contact, kissing and pressing up against Jim's erection, Amy was a hot mess of hormones. She could start to see why people dated now!

Amy gathered Jennie and Brad after the music had finally stopped and the prom was over. They got everyone back in the limo again. It seemed the other couple had finished the bottle they had brought, because they were both noticeably drunk and the bag was long gone. They decided to still drive back the long way. Almost before the limo started moving, Jennie and Brad started making out. Jim and Amy laughed quietly.

But when Brad commenced necking with Jennie, and her breathing became obviously labored, the mood definitely shifted away from funny. Despite being normally adverse to public displays of affection, Amy could not help but watch. Maybe it was the left over hormones from the dance, but she was becoming aroused watching Jennie and her date. She could tell that Jim was acutely interested also.

Jennie wrapped her leg around Brad's and pressed herself into him. Her short dress was losing containment of her breasts and more and more leg was exposed every moment. Brad was taking advantage of the exposed skin to trail his lips closer and closer to Jennie's heaving breasts. It was definitely getting hotter in here!

Jim, meanwhile, tentatively put his arm around Amy and gave her a squeeze. She responded by snuggling against him, putting her arm under her so she could get closer. She could tell that her breast was pressing onto his bare arm. It was not an unpleasant sensation. Jim again lifted her chin and gently started to kiss her. She alternated between doing soft gentle kisses and watching the other couple, getting more excited.

Amy was not even sure Jennie and Brad cared any more who was watching. It was like they were in their own little world. She saw Jennie's touch reach down between Brad's legs and stroke his obvious hardness. The erotic naughtiness made Amy catch her breath. Jim glanced over and smiled, returning to kiss Amy's neck. That's when he started to rub the bare skin of her back, which sent gentle waves of happiness through her body.

Jennie and Brad were breathing harder now. His head was practically buried in between her breasts, kissing her cleavage line and his tongue flicked out, which caused her back to arch. Amy was sure that her tits were going to pop out any second. It was incredibly hot, especially when Jennie started to obviously stroke Brad's hardness through his pants. Jennie whispered in Brad's ear and quite deliberately unzipped his pants. If before Amy had been somewhat interested, now she was intently focused on just how far Jennie would go.

Whatever Jennie had whispered, Brad actually appeared to hesitate, glancing at Amy and Jim and blushing. He turned back to Jennie and shook his head slightly. Jennie responded by kissing him again, rubbing herself into him and reaching her hand inside his zipper. Amy could sense Brad tense as Jennie made contact with what must be his bare cock.

Meanwhile, Jim had expanded the territory of his roving, brushing against the sides of her breasts. Each time he went from her shoulder to her waist, Amy would close her eyes and snuggle against him hard. She could not believe how bold she was being, but it was nothing compared to the couple across the way.

And then Amy saw Brad lay his palm tentatively on Jennie's leg, stroking her thigh. He kept it there, and she could tell Jim had joined her in being a voyeur. Brad ran his palm up, on the outside, and then back to the inside of her knee. Jennie definitely responded, squirming in her seat. Jennie suddenly took his hand and instead of removing it as Amy thought she was going to do, she put it firmly between her legs. As she did, she opened them wide enough for both Amy and Jim to notice that, for one, she was not wearing anything beneath her dress, and for two, she was completely shaven.

Jennie, meanwhile, had reached in and pulled Brad's erection completely from his pants. He was momentarily shocked, but when her hand covered it and started to stroke it, he lost whatever modesty was left. His passion was such that he removed one of her barely covered breasts and began to suck her nipple. Between that and his fingers stroking her pussy, Jennie was completely lost in the moment. She did have enough presence of mind to meet Amy's gaze and wink at her. Amy smiled. Jennie was not as quite as drunk and unaware as she thought.

Amy stared at Brad's cock with bright eyes. She had never seen one in person before, especially one so big and hard. It was difficult to tear her eyes off of it.

It was intensely erotic to see the two of them get it on, so when Jim kissed her again, she melted against him. His hand wandered to her abdomen, and she tensed, but he laid it flat and only moved it slightly. His kissing intensified and he leaned in, putting just a little weight on her. Amy liked that a lot. She broke contact with his lips for a moment and stared over his shoulder. What she saw made her gasp.

Jennie had shifted away from Brad to the next seat. She was lying across the empty seat in between them and had her mouth wrapped around his cock, sucking it right out in the open. The sucking occurred with gusto and the way Brad leaned back and closed his eyes, thrusting his hips, you could tell he was enjoying it.

Jim saw also and grinned. He kissed Amy's neck, knowing that she was watching Jennie blow Brad and counting on that being a double turn on. Amy tensed again, but this time from her body's strong reaction to something she never had counted on: a neck kiss being extremely erotic.

With the double excitement of watching and having this new thing, Amy hardly noticed when Jim started stroking her again, his territory on her abdomen increasing to just below her breasts. It all felt so wonderful. Brad had such a long thick cock. Amy was surprised that Jennie could get it into her mouth as much as she did. And for the first time, she noticed how Brad was watching her in return, focused on Jim's hand that had strayed dangerously close to her breasts. Strangely, this did not make her shy. Instead, it made her even more aroused.

There was a faint, far away voice in Amy's head that was shouting that things were getting out of control. It was the ghost of her mother and her inner angel that protected her innocence. At the moment, it was a distant thing compared to how much she was wet, tingling.

Her breast felt a pressure, and she noticed that Jim was feeling her up through her dress.

"Mmmm," she said involuntarily.

Jim put more weight on her, and his other hand moved to just inside her knee. It was active almost immediately, which had the dual affect of making her arch her back in pleasure and increasing the volume of that inner voice that was shouting warnings.

Jennie had stopped sucking Brad, which helped to defog her brain a bit. But then she was hitching up her skirt, backing into Brad, and she wouldn't! Amy's gasp filled the limo as Jennie lowered herself right onto Brad's cock. For a couple of seconds, Amy could actually see it move in and out of her pussy, and then her skirt fell to cover the action. She could not believe that her friend was actually fucking in the limo while they watched.

It was all too much. Jim reached her inner thigh and kept climbing. Amy's breath was coming in rapid gasps, and she was not sure if she was having an asthma attack. It was so intense. She thought it had reached the breaking point, and that's when she felt a hand outside her panties, petting her from outside. Her body responded immediately and her mind's voice was temporarily silenced in favor of pure sensation.

Amy was wondering, worrying, that she would lose her virginity right here, right now, in the back of this limo. It made her heart race and her pussy grow swollen, which made it even more difficult to resist the persistent petting. When she had not removed the invading force, Jim quickly decided to claim new territory. He slid a finger inside the edge of her skimpy, see through lace panties and pulled them away. The next thing she knew, her clit was being gently massaged.

"Oh my god, that is amazing."

The other couple was busy in their own world. Brad had Jennie's breast in his hand, caressing her nipple. At the apex of her rise, Amy could see where they met, and how the bottom of Brad's shaft was slick with Jennie's wetness. In and out, up and down, and then Jennie would grind down every so often. It was intense and she knew Jim was watching too. The combination of her clit manipulation and watching was building up a pressure inside of her.

That inner voice was not silenced, though, and it started to make sense. "You don't want to lose your virginity this way, Amy. You want your first time to be romantic, memorable. This is more like a Penthouse Forum article."

Her body was on fire so thoroughly that she resisted this voice for a few more seconds. It climbed towards orgasm, her pussy yearning to explode. There was so much temptation for her to let it go and have natural response take over. If she was going to do something, it had to be now.

She reached down and stopped Jim. "Sorry, Jim, but I'm not ready."

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers