Education of Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

Jim went from pure arousal to hurt to angry in just a couple heartbeats. He studied her face and saw the resolution that the moment was over. His face contorted and he turned away.

Jennie saw the interaction and decided to finish up, thrusting herself down hard on Brad's cock. He tensed, and everyone could see that he was cumming inside of her. It lasted way longer than Amy could have imagined. When Jennie finally lifted herself off, she could see a slick white coating on Brad's cock briefly and some dripping from her. Amy was regretting her decision to stop Jim. Her pussy needed to be touched so badly right now!

The other couple separated and Jim was sulkily gazing out of the window. Amy could not think of anything to say, so they rode in silence for five more tense minutes. She was afraid he was going to break up with her, but she was also mad that he was being such a baby.

"Maybe I'll end it," Amy thought, and it was becoming a stronger idea in her mind.

They dropped off Brad and Jennie, both staggering out of the limo, presumably to fuck some more. Again, silence filled the limo. Amy's emotions were definitely swinging strongly towards anger. She had made up her mind by the time they reached his house.

"Jim, we have to talk...", she said, stepping out of the car with him.

"OK, Amy, but first." He paused, and she nearly talked over him so that he could not be the one to say the words. Her anger was hot, and she wanted to do it, but he was acting strangely, so she did not.

Amy was sinking into depression. Her first boyfriend, and it was already over. She sighed.

Jim looked away. "I have to apologize, Amy. I got so caught up with Jennie and Brad, I forgot how new you are to this."

To say Amy was surprised would be an understatement. She was studying Jim's face, still turned away, trying to make sure he was not playing with her in some twisted way. He was not, she could tell.

He met her eyes. "I am sorry I went too far. And I'm sorry I was a jerk after."

The anger in Amy's body bled out of her. She punched him lightly in the arm. "You were a jerk!" she said, but with a grin.

There was a tentative smile from Jim in return. Amy said, "But, I understand. I crashed pretty hard myself, you know."

Jim was astounded. "Really?"

"Yep," she said. She stepped up to him and planted a long slow kiss on his lips. "I just need time."

Jim thought about this. They rode in silence again, but it was not as awkward. She tentatively held out her hand and he held it.

Jim nodded. "OK, I will try to be patient. Anyway, I had a good night overall."

He squeezed her hand.

"Me too. Thank you, Jim."

They parted ways and Amy went up to her bedroom. She had such a roller coaster of a day with all the different emotions and experiences. Her mind and body were exhausted, but images of what Jennie and Brad had been doing kept her up for longer than she expected. "It was all pretty hot," Amy thought. "I wonder if I could ever do that." She laughed to herself, "of course not!" She drifted off to sleep and had some interesting dreams...

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers