Education of Amy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy leaned back and mashed her pussy forward, pressing her thigh forward until it was unmistakably against his erection.

Mr. Kallens removed her bra completely and leaned her back against the desk. He swirled his tongue around her breast and sucked her nipple into his mouth. His hand pinched the breast gently so that he could fit a good portion of the entire mound inside. His tongue was active and Amy pushed against him harder. That need she knew so well now built inside of her. Surprisingly, she realized that if he continued sucking on her breasts like this, that alone may make her come.

They stayed just like that for awhile, with Amy purring as Mr. Kallens kissed her stomach, licked her breasts, and sucked her nipples. It was intoxicating and Amy gave herself over fully to the sensations of her body.

He leaned against her chest, pushing her body back. Gravity took over and she was falling back, but he caught her and gently placed her on top of his desk, her legs draped over the side. He managed to do it without really letting up on her breasts. And he moved her legs so now she was not straddling his thigh, but he was between hers. His kisses were becoming licks on her breasts and they were straying onto her stomach. As he moved to her abdomen, her breathed hissed as she realized what was coming.

Mr. Kallens put his hands on Amy's skirt and lifted it ever so slowly. He watched as the fabric revealed Amy's pussy, which was glistening with wetness. Short tufts of hair framed beautifully engorged lips. The pinkness between was so bright and new, he could not help but be awed. His mouth watered. "Amy, you have the prettiest pussy I have ever seen."

Amy blushed. "Thank you, Mr. Kallens, but I don't..."

Whatever she was about to say was lost. Because Mr. Kallens put his tongue directly between her lips and licked her clit. Her back arched and she immediately started to cum. She was so keyed up from the entire encounter, it did not take much to send her over the edge the first time.

Jim had licked Amy before, but she never understood the euphemism "eating out" until Mr. Kallens went down on her. Just a minute into his ministrations, Amy realized that Jim had been in the minor leagues and her teacher was a pro. Where Jim was tentative and clumsy, Mr. Kallens dove into her hole with his tongue, swirled around her clit, licked up and down her crack, and then used his thick tongue to completely consume her. It was heaven with an edge. Her first orgasm quickly rolled into another and another, and each was more exquisite.

At the height of each orgasm, Mr. Kallens would back off and push his tongue inside of her vagina instead of attacking her sensitive clit. He licked the outside of her lips and then the inside, which drove her wild. He teased her, using his fingers to spread her sex so that he had unfettered access to all her sensitive spots. He even tongued the area between her anus and her pussy directly between her legs, and that alone sent her skyrocketing towards another body shaking orgasm. By the time he rose from between her legs, a huge smile on his face, she was quivering from the force of so much pleasure that it nearly made her burst.

"Oh my god, Mr. Kallens!" she exclaimed.

"I'm glad you liked the appetizer Amy," he grinned at the way her eyes widened at "appetizer".

"There is more?" she asked, incredulously.

He nodded.

He kissed her full on the mouth. She did not know how she would react to tasting herself, but she found it seductive and naughty. "Oh yes, Amy, this is just the beginning."

Amy spied the bulge in her teacher's pants. Her need was great. She reached out and touched it with her hand gently. And then she rubbed him and, picking up speed, frantically pulled at his zipper, nearly ripping his pants in her haste. Mr. Kallens stood still and let her take the lead. His pants opened and she reached in. Confused, her hand encountered skin and something fleshy. Mr. Kallens said, "That's right, I am not wearing boxers today."

Her tongue darted out and moistened her lips. She fished out his hard cock, which sprang out of as soon as she lined it up properly. The force of its exit startled her. "It's beautiful," she said, nearly under her breath.

"Thank you, Amy," he responded.

She blushed at him, realizing her thought had been said out loud. "May I kiss it?"

Mr. Kallens gave a flourish with his hand. "Please do."

Amy wrapped her hand around his cock and stood up from the desk. She nudged her teacher, and he sat down on the desk. His cock jutted out through his zipper. She unfastened his pants button and spread out the fly. Kneeling down, she kissed right in the middle of his shaft. His cock twitched. She found the movement incredibly erotic.

Sticking out her tongue, she ran it up and down, stopping at the junction of his balls and going all the way up to the tip. Mr. Kallens hissed in appreciation. Opening her mouth, she took his head inside and swirled her tongue around it. He sighed, almost purring. Her hand rested on the top of his thigh and she bobbed her mouth so that his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

"That is great, Amy," Mr. Kallens said. "But, if you don't mind, could you use that hand on my cock at the same time." He moved her hand under her mouth.

The gentle way he gave praise and then instruction made it so Amy was not offended by being directed. She gently squeezed his dick as she sucked him.

"Mmmm, better," he said. "Now, pull my cock when you come up with your mouth, and push it when it goes in. Like you are jerking me off at the same time."

Amy complied with the instructions, and he started to noticeably breath harder. "That is very good, Amy. Very good." It made her warm inside that he liked what she was doing.

Her other hand found his balls and gently massaged him. Mr. Kallens murmured appreciation. "Wow, Amy, that was going to be my next suggestion. You really are a natural cock sucker."

Her breath caught and she flushed. She was proud of being a good cock sucker! It was a huge compliment. His breath got more ragged. He ran her hands through her hair, which somehow was a caring soothing gesture.

He pulled her up, kissing her hard on the mouth. "That is awesome, Amy, but I am afraid I may cum in your mouth if you continue."

She was truly confused. Didn't he want that?

"Oh, I would not mind cumming in your mouth at all, Amy, but I want to save it for the main course." He grinned. He stood and put her hand in his. He led her to the door behind his desk. She had never seen it open during class before, but now he opened it and ushered her inside.

It was a small room, nearly the size of a closet. There was a small desk on one side and a couch opposite the door on the other. Mr. Kallens tugged at the couch and she realized it was a futon, which he expanded. It pretty much filled the entire room like that. Part of her wondered why he had a futon in his closet, but thoughts became harder as he laid her down and rested his weight between her legs.

Mr. Kallens stroked her hair gently as he lifted his body into position. Grasping his cock, he set it against her. "Amy, are you sure about this?" He asked gently.

She nodded, her eyes tearing up. He was so gentle with her. Her hips thrust up and her pussy encountered his erection. It was against her and she wanted it so badly to be inside her. That voice became a shout and she could no longer stand it. "Please, Mr. Kallens. Put it inside me."

He smiled. Tentatively, he put his cock head against her lips and moved it down. Her hole opened and he was inside of her, just up to the head. She moaned, appreciating the visitor. He held himself poised, and moved in super slowly. A light bulb went off in Amy's head.

"Um, Mr. Kallens. You don't have to worry about my hymen. I broke that in gymnastics long ago."

With that last bit of reluctance removed, he pushed his hips forward. Still going slow, he went deep and deeper, until he drove himself completely inside of her in, burying himself to the hilt. She hissed as he nearly bottomed out. It was an unfamiliar sensation, but it was wonderful. He filled her so completely. And he was touching her hair and kissing her cheek between strokes. He was incredibly sweet.

She did not notice at first, but he went from a gentle making love rocking of his hips to a full on fucking. He grabbed her hips and slapped himself so hard against her that his balls made contact with her pussy. And he pulled himself up so that his shaft rubbed her clit. It built a pressure inside her body.

As he persisted, he rotated his hips, increasing the range of her nerves hit by his cock. He went the full length in and the full length out, and then switched to small but hard strokes. He leaned to the left and then to the right, and moved her body this way and that. She responded, her breathing got ragged. She climbed to orgasm, her pussy undulating around his cock.

He was going faster and harder and he started to breathe hard. "Amy, are you on the pill?" he asked.

She shook her head. He sighed. "I was hoping that I could cum right inside this sweet pussy."

Amy imagined what it would be like to have him empty himself right inside her. Strangely, it did not frighten her in the slightest. She craved for his cum to spurt. "Mmmm," she moaned.

His face contorted in a mixture of arousal and concentration. He continued to thrust inside her. A tiny inkling of warning told her that what they were doing was dangerous. Just when her worry was starting to rise to panic, he pulled himself out suddenly. His hand went to his cock. He rubbed his balls on her thigh and pumped it, and suddenly a warm hot liquid covered her stomach. It surprised and exhilarated her to know that she made a grown man cum. Especially since he was grunting and groaning. It was incredibly erotic and it made her horny.

She was trying to remember what his cum hitting her stomach felt like so that she could masturbate at home to relieve her horniness. "Mmmm," she purred, scissoring her legs open and closed. She thought she could remember it later and was anticipating getting herself off tonight.

His hand reached her thigh and stroked her slit. "I think you could use just a little more, don't you?" He smiled at her knowingly.

Before she knew it, he was masturbating her with his nimble fingers. They tickled her clit and simulated fucking her vagina. She quivered under his expert touch, each nerve ending going off in sequence, melding into a kind of exquisite torture. The dam crumbled under the weight of a massive flood. It burst from her in a rush and the waters carried her forth on waves of pleasure.

It was unlike anything she had ever experienced. It was the Mt. Everest of orgasms and it lasted for minutes. It could have gone on forever, it seemed, except that she had to stop her teacher just to catch her breath.

"Wow," was all she could manage.

Mr. Kallens chuckled. He had a proud smile on his face.

They collapsed together on the futon. Mr. Kallens lay on his back and pulled Amy over so that she was leaning against him. Kissing the top of her head, he gently placed it on top of his chest and wrapped his arms around her. The squeeze she received made her eyes water and happy tears bathed her face.

"Thank you," she whispered faintly.

"You are welcome, Amy," he said.

"I am glad you were my first, Mr. Kallens. It was better than I could ever have imagined," she said.

"That is awesome, Amy. It was exceptional for me too."

She rose from the futon and put her clothes back together. Fucking her teacher was risky enough, they did not want to push their luck.

As she left, she gave him a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. She was so happy that she glowed.

She opened the door again, "Bye, Mr. Kallens."

"Oh, I think we will be seeing each other again someday, Amy, so let's just say 'see you later'. And, by the way, you can call me Derek."

12