Education of Chelsea: Love Letters

Story Info
Chelsea writes a letter to her Master.
761 words
4.44
21.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simply_cyn
simply_cyn
223 Followers

To my Master,

I wish I had the words to express all that burns within me as I sit to pen this letter from the heart. You came into my life when I thought that there could never be another man that would take what had been trampled beneath callous feet and turn it into that beautiful longing that only a slave girl can feel once again. You broke through my walls and rescued from this self-imposed prison that I had locked myself into with no desire to look back.

I'll never forget how you just seemed to slowly take over my life ... my thoughts ... my heart just by seeping into my every day routine with patience and a guiding hand. Before I even knew what had happened, I looked up and all I saw was you and an overwhelming need to be back on my knees. You caught me off-guard and honestly, it scared me. Even now, as I write this, I can feel my fingers tremble a little. But now, this fear that I can feel building up inside of me, has slowly turned ... morphed, if you will, into the fear that I will displease you or be found lacking in your eyes. No longer do I fear submitting, giving in to your desires and will for my life. It is already yours; and has been since that night that I finally sank to my knees at your feet. What I am finding out, more and more each day, is that night ... I also gave you my heart; tattered, bleeding, partially mended with bandages and tape that I tried to repair time and again. But I turned it over to you, helplessly ... there was no other choice for me.

I beg you to take care of it, to tenderly protect it. But Master, in the same breath, I beg you to be unmerciful with me. Do not bend to my desires, to my insecurities. Instead be the rock, the foundation in which I can truly discover the truth hidden within me. Be strong ... be the man that I need to take control of not only my body, but my mind.

There is that part of me that wants to throw myself at your feet and beg in a loud voice, tears streaming down my face, "Love me, Master ... make me your love slave!" for the woman in me seeks her partner, the one man in her life that she can spend the rest of her life loving. There is that other part of me that wants you to keep me on the edge, always striving to show you that no matter how you look at me that still, I am the girl that was made to be at your feet; because that is what I feel burning in my heart.

Every moment that I spend at your feet or in your arms I feel the girl that once was beautiful, graceful, and obedient slowly beginning to show her face again. But this time I feel her becoming more real, more reflective of the girl that really abides within and I am eager to see where it takes me ... where you take me ... where it takes us.

I never expected this to happen. I never expected to feel so helplessly content at your feet. But it is more than I could have ever imagined and I can't control the overwhelming emotions that get the best of me at times. Especially now ... especially now. But even as I feel overwhelmed, on the brink of tears sometimes at the intensity of what is whispering continually in my heart, I know that it is where I belong.

This letter, these words come straight from my heart. I know they sound jumbled some, erratic even but I'm just letting them spill from my lips as my thoughts turn to you. I love you, Master and I need you in my life. I can't imagine my life without you or the joy in which you have wrapped me secure in. I hope that you can see through the chaos of the words in which I've tried to express myself to the truth of my heart.

I am yours. And the best part is, I feel like I've belonged to you for as long as my heart could beat.

"You are Master, I am slave." It finally means something to me. And in that, in you, I have found my peace.

Eternally devoted,

Your chelsea

simply_cyn
simply_cyn
223 Followers