Education of Chelsea: New Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simply_cyn
simply_cyn
224 Followers

He pulled back, instantly releasing the straps of the vibrator from around my thighs to toss it away and then wrapping me up in the safety of his arms, I could hear him murmur softly about how good I had been and that it was going to be okay.

I whimpered helplessly, my whole world trembling as I simply drifted into his arms. I felt so secure there as my cheek rested to his shoulder, small spasms still coursing through me as I moaned gently ... softly, not having the strength to hold onto him.

"That's it slut ... just relax," he said, rocking me slowly in his embrace as he spoke in slow, soothing tones.

Inhaling deeply, a sudden sob choked me again at the intensity of it as my arms finally found their strength. I clung to him like a drowning man to a life raft as my face buried into his neck, the spasms starting to lessen and subside. One arm snaked up and around his neck as I moved my face so that my mouth was by his ear, my voice shaky but somewhat clear as I whispered, "Oh god Master ... I ... I ... I love you so much."

He held me tightly to him, rubbing my back. It was comforting and gave me something tangible to focus on aside from his voice.

"I'm so proud of you girl ... you did good ... real good," he assured me with a grin.

Inhaling deeply once more, my eyes fluttered closed and then slowly opened, leaning back slowly as they focused on his face. I looked at him for a long moment before I said, "Thank you, Master" a small smile flirting on trembling lips as my hand gently came up to touch his face.

"Now," he said, his own teak brown eyes lighting up with mischief, "NOW your ass is ready to taste cock."

simply_cyn
simply_cyn
224 Followers