Education of Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now Nikki discovered the effect of those words as his cock reared up in her hand and she thought he'd erupt.

Victoria took over again, kneeling down, holding his foreskin back and used the toothbrush on the exposed area.

At first Kevin enjoyed the touch but as the bristles rubbed a little more it became quite sore...But his cock remained stiff and he looked down at it and saw her face. There was something about her eyes as she looked at his erection and then into his face. So intensely erotic.

He felt the power she had over him but there was also the fact that his hard cock was right by her face. Her mouth inches away.

Victoria cupped his balls in one hand and masturbated him with the other.

She saw his hips jerk and his thighs tense up and released his cock.

He felt her hand tighten around his scrotum, immediately preventing his longed for ejaculation.

Looking to the side Victoria saw Nikki had her hand under her skirt and observed the tell tale movements. And of course her panties were off.

Ordering him not to look, Victoria went to the corner and returned wheeling a hostess trolley. She picked up a whip very like the one used on Nikki's tits and between her thighs before. But it wasn't the same. This one was knotted on the ends.

She held it up to him and then dangled the strands over his not quite so stiff penis. Then she began to whip his ass. Gently at first but harder each time.

He couldn't escape the stinging swipes with that spreader bar restricting his movements. Just as it was becoming too much for him she stopped and changed position and there was a different sensation as he felt the slight contact under his balls.

It wasn't painful but not exactly comfortable either as she flicked between the tops of his thighs.

Occasionally the leather went a little further, reaching his cock which stiffened on contact and when he was fully erect she found it difficult to reach it again from behind.

So she concentrated again on his bum, feeling the heat as she moved a hand over his buttocks and then she swung.

Unable to move his feet, his body strained forward and his hard cock thrust up. As each swing got a little harder he dreaded the big one. It didn't come.

But Nikki did, stifling her little moans so Kevin didn't know.

Victoria moved in front of him and looking at his cock said 'I think this needs some special attention now.'

She went back to the trolley and quietly replaced the first whip with another.

Nikki immediately recognised the new one and knew it wouldn't hurt him.

Unless Victoria did it much too hard.

Holding his penis in her hand Victoria looked into his eyes and said 'Now to get a good few swipes at your cock and balls. It should really sting as a stiff dick is very sensitive. But I'm sure you know that.'

Despite the fear instilled by her exaggeration Kevin found himself pushing his prick through her fingers and she flicked up against his scrotum. He jumped but there was no pain.

Taking her hand off him, she began to apply the whip to his genitals catching his cock on the down strokes and his balls on the up.

He was writhing and straining continuously mistaking the tingling sensations for the pain he expected to feel.

Finally he realised there was nothing but pleasure but before he could enjoy a few more strokes Victoria was behind him again and he felt a hand squeezing between his thighs...Fingers brushing his balls.

He tensed not knowing what to expect but relaxed a little when her fingers traced the length of his cock.

He looked down to see it nestling in her palm and her fingers closed around his shaft.

She began to wank him and in seconds he was ejaculating uncontrollably.

The watching Nikki knew this was much better than that man in the PVC.

It made all the difference with Victoria teasing him.

Released from his bondage, Kevin felt embarrassed and quickly dressed.

Any thoughts of blackmail had gone and he no longer had the proof anyway.

But for good measure, Victoria pointed to the camera in the corner and told him a video could be all over Europe in a day if he tried it again.

As he left Nikki said 'But you never started filming.'

She laughed when Victoria replied that he wouldn't know.

**********

With Kevin forgotten, Peter, Victoria and Nikki had settled in the garden.

Peter was deep in thought, undecided about how he preferred women and girls to look. It wasn't just a case of whether they looked better with clothes or naked. That was too simple.

He had a general preference for Brunettes but he recognised a great looking Blonde was fantastic...And this was Victoria, but what was Nikki's special appeal?

It was more than just her age, or lack of it. There were similarities but also contrasts and he couldn't put his finger on it.

Or rather he could because he was constantly adjusting his erection.

It started when the girls arrived. He'd already made himself comfortable when they walked out.

Nikki had again borrowed the T-Back but she was wearing her soft cotton shorts on top. They moulded perfectly around her buttocks without being too tight but they rode up a little as she walked and every so often she would hook a finger under the leg to pull them back into place.

She wasn't totally comfortable about going topless so she wore a T-shirt to cover her boobs.

It would be easy to take off when she was ready, especially as she allowed Victoria to cut it in half so it revealed her midriff.

Of course there were those two little nubs poking through the material.

Nikki probably didn't know but when she bent to place her towel on her lounger, Peter had the most glorious view of the lower part of her breasts as they became exposed under the too short top.

Victoria came out wearing her silk wrap and Peter saw it was completely open. Her long legs flashed between the opening as she strode majestically over.

He was reminded of how sexy a woman can appear in a raincoat if it's open and the skirt is short enough. She can look so good.

Except now, with Victoria, her breasts were clearly visible too and he was sure she was deliberately flicking the upper part of her robe aside to flash him.

Nikki went inside for drinks. Because she returned carrying a tray, she was unable to pull her shorts back into place.

Her buttocks were partly visible and Peter adjusted himself again as he decided whoever invented the term 'buns' to describe what he saw was a genius.

How he'd love to put a cane across the two half moons her shorts had exposed.

His mind went back to a recent holiday where opposite his balcony was a doorway with steps up to another room.

He used to watch a girl go to her room and he recalled she was fairly plump.

Actually 'Curvy' if she was in the right clothes and her bikini was definitely wrong for her...but...the doorway kind of framed her.

With each upward step she became nothing more than a bottom gyrating as she climbed.

It was hard to explain but it hadn't just been his mind that responded.

With Peter daydreaming he didn't see that Nikki had been for a swim and was now patting herself dry, but now he saw how her top was like a second skin over her breasts and her nipples had hardened from the cold water.

She noticed him looking and looked down at herself.

There really was no point in wearing it now she thought and she removed it as casually as she could.

But there was that moment. She'd lifted the garment over her head, the action thrusting her breasts out, but found it difficult to get it off her arms because it was clinging so.

Her tits jiggled deliciously as she struggled to remove what was restraining her.

Her hair was wet and she towelled it as dry as she could.

Naturally this again lifted her tits and Peter was mesmerised as they did a little dance for him as she rubbed.

On her lounger, Nikki was on her knees. Leaning forward, her hair draped over her face and she swayed her head a little, supporting her weight with her hands.

Victoria joined her husband in watching a routine which was presumably designed to help her hair dry.

Their eyes followed the curve of her spine, Peter's taking a detour to note those lovely breasts with the stiff nipples pointing downwards.

Her back dipped and this exaggerated her buttocks which appeared to thrust upward impossibly, given the angle of her back.

He'd never seen a bottom so high in any of the girls he'd spanked or caned.

Suddenly, Nikki flicked her head up and her hair flowed up and onto her back. It seemed to happen in slow-motion.

Victoria saw Peter adjust his swelling again and called over. 'Perhaps you should change into some shorts instead of that thong' And she laughed.

Nikki didn't know what it was all about and assumed it was a private joke.

Over the last couple of weeks she'd been aware of an awakening of her sexuality but she was completely oblivious to the effects she had on others.

With her little ritual over, she settled on her front and even in that position her bottom curved up splendidly.

And of course she looked naked again.

Just like the first day in his office and Peter remembered what happened when he ran his fingers between her buttocks.

Victoria had told him she did it for her too.

But she said nothing about doing it in her dream. For Daniel.

Peter had wanted to cane her at least another couple of times but Victoria had been right. She wasn't ready...Yet.

And if he had whipped the cane into her bottom more than the once, he may well have decided to put something else in it too.

He'd always been loyal to Victoria, never taking advantage of any of the girls or women he'd punished...Well not in that way.

Certainly he'd inserted a finger or two a few times but the girls clearly enjoyed that. They always pushed down on to his hand.

Oh, and there was that woman photographer who took him into her mouth.

As for Nikki...Well, he knew that when he'd stripped he wanted to fuck her.

He liked to think he would have gone to Victoria anyway but it was lucky she was there to receive him.

But when he'd stripped he was thinking of the way that special place had opened for him.

What if Victoria hadn't been there...Could he have resisted?

Ironically, now it didn't seem to matter.

Now that Victoria had said he could if he wanted. Fuck her. That's what she said. If Nikki wanted to as well of course.

After all, Victoria had screwed her with her dildo. They'd only be sharing the girl...And it looked as if it was over with Kevin.

Victoria knew Nikki was disappointed it hadn't worked out with him. The sex...Not the fact the relationship had ended.

And she had seen the way she looked at Peter since they came back from Holland.

So, Victoria was going out tonight leaving them alone. She would leave the video out too. Of their favourite scenes. It may help.

A loud splash brought Peter back to the present.

Nikki was back in the pool with a lilo and she was trying to get on without much success.

She could get her upper body on it, her breasts squeezing into the plastic, but the rest was difficult.

She swung a leg onto it and Peter gasped loudly at the sight of her bum and the way her thighs were parted so wide.

The strip that passed between her cheeks became visible as it widened a little and spread protectively over her vulva.

Although it hid her pussy from him, it seemed to highlight the area so full of promise.

And she kept revealing it to him with every failed attempt, giggling when the lilo flipped over.

It didn't matter which leg she swung up, he was constantly treated to the sight of her thighs parting and that small triangular patch in between.

The water running over her bottom and around her thighs made it too much for him and he went into the house.

Victoria saw the awkwardness in his walk and laughed as she joined Nikki in the pool and held the lilo steady.

She had a real close view of what had been troubling her husband, as she 'helped' Nikki up with a hand between her legs.

Peter returned a few minutes later, in shorts and it was Nikki who spoke.

'Why have you changed? I liked your Thing...Thong, I mean.' And she blushed. She was too young to know about Freudian slips.

But she knew she was thinking 'thing', she just didn't mean to say it.

Peter didn't expect the question. 'What?..Oh, I spilled something so I had to change.'

Nikki was puzzled. His drink was out here. What did he spill?

Seeing her expression, Victoria said she'd tell her later and joined her on the inflatable.

Side by side, legs in the water, they paddled gently around the pool.

Coming back towards where Peter was sitting, he studied them.

The lilo had become a platform for their upper bodies. He looked at their beautiful faces and lowered his vision.

He was unable to see their breasts properly because their arms were in the way, but because the lilo was pushing back, all four were being pressed up and formed two delightful cleavages.

It reminded him of Eva Herzigova and the famous 'Hello boys' poster.

Except double.

The two girls looked at each other Smiling and laughing. Victoria leaned over and kissed Nikki who saw Peter smile.

She never knew he was smiling not only from the fun they were having, but also because he was getting hard again. But this time there was plenty of room for it.

Passing his position, they were paddling away from him and he was treated to the sight of their bottoms.

It was as if the girls had disappeared, leaving two sets of buttocks floating in the pool. A spotlight could not have made them stand out more. His whole being concentrated on them.

Bottoms. Thighs. That crack separating the buttocks and the promise of what lay there.

Now and then a bottom was raised, causing the tiniest parting of thighs. And in between...Well it depended whose bottom it was.

Victoria was wearing white so that's what he saw, but Nikki wore pink.

He saw the odd glimpse of pink in the shadowy crevice. What he'd expect to see if she was, in fact, as naked as she looked.

Pretty much what he saw when she was exposed to him, over his desk...

**********

Nikki had showered and Victoria was standing her at the dressing table, brushing her hair. She was shocked at what Victoria had just said.

She told her she was going out for the evening, leaving the two of them alone and if Nikki wanted to, she could have sex with Peter.

It sounded so logical the way Victoria put it. She was ready, probably needed it too and she could trust him.

Logic, though, didn't make it easier and even though only a couple of days ago she was thinking about him fucking her, the reality was different.

But she had become so close to Victoria, looking upon her as mother, sister, friend and lover. She wanted to please her and Nikki wanted to agree but...

'Can't you be there too? If we do it?'

Victoria looked down at her. The imploring look on her face made her want to change her mind about going out.

Kneeling and taking hold of Nikki's hands she said 'I think it's better it's just the two of you. If I'm there, both of you may be distracted.' She laughed and added 'And I may want to join in.'

Nikki asked how Peter felt about it.

'Believe me...He wants you.'

Nikki relaxed a little at this and asked 'And you don't mind?'

'We both want each other to be happy and a little adventure is good. Besides we made love didn't we? It's only fair.'

Victoria then told her why he had to change earlier and she squirmed with embarrassment.

She was also becoming excited, especially when Victoria suggested how she should dress for the evening.

'I think you should look as young as you can. That won't be difficult as you aren't yet 19, but there are little touches that make a difference.'

Victoria knew Peter had fantasised about deflowering a young girl and he'd had the opportunity on previous occasions.

This would be as near as he'd get without breaking any laws and she suggested Nikki wear ankle socks-preferably pink-and, perhaps, a ribbon in her hair.

As she was leaving, Victoria told her husband to take his time. They had all evening.

Nikki looked so sweet with the bow in her hair and Victoria was jealous.

What if, after Peter, she wasn't interested anymore?

She quickly dismissed the idea. She still had something special in mind for Nikki. Unless Peter spoiled it for her.

But she had told him not to touch her there...

Peter and Nikki had an early meal of Salmon. She'd never tasted anything so sumptuous before and couldn't believe it was the same fish as she'd had from tins.

The wine was lovely and so was the liqueur she was now sipping.

Nikki was completely relaxed and Peter was upstairs. She put the TV on and noticed a video tape in an unmarked box. She put it on.

Remembering the video she saw in Holland, she was not surprised to discover it was not the latest blockbuster, but she was surprised as well as impressed with the quality.

The other one had an amateur or home made appearance to it but this one looked so professional.

The acting wasn't quite so good but then this was not about acting.

A woman arrived home to discover her boyfriend seducing her daughter.

Mum was angry but then calmed down and told her daughter this was a good chance to learn.

She had quite a posh voice and Nikki thought she sounded like Elizabeth Hurley, but she couldn't believe how 'mum' would say things like 'Take his cock in your mouth' to her 'daughter.'

She remembered her dream and how 'R'...Rachel...her mum...had prepared her.

She was fascinated at how the two women on screen really seemed to enjoy the action. She'd heard that pornography was supposed to exploit women but they looked to be having as much fun as the man.

They couldn't possibly be acting that well.

The significance of the younger girl learning from the older woman was not lost on Nikki. Victoria probably left the tape out deliberately.

She was so engrossed, she didn't respond when Peter sat next to her on the sofa and the scene suddenly changed to an office.

A man in a suit called his secretary on the intercom and in she walked wearing a smart jacket over her skirt.

She looked very business like, but elegant with it.

'Annabelle, I'm afraid you have double booked my appointments again.' The man said. 'You know what to do.'

'Yes Mr Andrews. I'm sorry sir.'

She placed her jacket over a chair and began unbuttoning her blouse.

Watching her boss go to the coat stand she sucked her breath in sharply as he returned with a cane.

The man flexed the implement and watched her hips swivel as she removed her skirt. Her stockings and underwear looked very expensive.

Nikki was now aware of Peter sitting next to her, his eyes fixed on the TV screen.

The woman bent over her boss' desk and was made to push her bottom up high. He touched the cane against her and she flinched, just a little. Then he swung it down a couple of times, deliberately missing her and the whooshing sound was dramatic.

Nikki clutched Peter's arm as if watching a scary movie.

The cane struck the secretary's bottom and a second stroke followed, neither particularly hard.

Nikki was feeling a sense of anti-climax when the third stroke came, really whipping across her buttocks.

The woman screeched with shock and her hands went to feel her bum.

'Put your hands back on the desk, Annabelle, unless you'd like them caned as well as your bottom.'

She knew she had no choice as her bottom thrust back once more.

The next strokes were no less painful but she managed to hold her position until he cruelly whacked the cane across her thighs, causing her to spring up in pain.

'Oooh! Mr Andrews...that hurts. Can't you let me off if I do for you what I did last week?'

1...34567...9