Education of Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her boss smiled and said 'Annabelle, I was expecting that anyway...But I'll let you off three strokes if you remove this.' And he ran the tip of his cane across her bra.

The secretary reached behind and undid the strap. Her breasts were heaving as she handed the bra to him.

'Bend over' He commanded and he whipped the cane viciously onto her bottom when she obeyed him.

Nikki squeezed Peter's arm and he placed a hand across hers.

'Doesn't it hurt her?' She asked him.

Peter told her the pain didn't last but she still had her knickers on so it wasn't too bad.

His use of the word 'knickers' made her laugh and she relaxed a little feeling the effects of the alcohol.

The cane whipped in twice more then she fell to her knees. Reaching up, she unzipped her boss and pulled out his stiff penis.

She looked straight into the camera and smiled as she began to wank him.

This confused Nikki. It wasn't an act anymore. Now she was playing to the camera, or rather to the viewer.

And the smile was so genuine.

The cock was in her mouth, her head bobbing up and down.

Sometimes she looked at Nikki, other times at her boss looking him in the eye.

She masturbated him while the tip of his cock rested on her tongue.

He came, his semen spurting into her mouth and she looked into the camera with her wonderful smile again. Opening her mouth a little, she allowed the spunk to dribble down her chin and onto her breasts.

Still the sexy smile played across her lips and Nikki remembered the

expression 'The cat that got the cream.'

Peter laughed and she realised she must have actually said it.

Now was as good a time as any he thought as he stopped the video.

He kissed her gently on the cheek and ran his finger from where he'd kissed, down her neck and over her breast.

She leaned over and kissed him softly, then hesitated. His lips sought and found her mouth.

Nikki swung a leg up over his and sat in his lap, facing him.

The kiss continued until she pulled back and they looked each other in the face.

'Okay?' Asked Peter.

Nikki answered by lifting her top off and Peter was surprised.

Not just because she'd done it but because he thought she was in a dress not matching top and skirt which now flared over her thighs.

He slid her bra straps down over her shoulders and lowered his eyes too.

Easing the bra downwards slowly, he loved the way her nipples pinged back into place as it pushed down over them.

They just asked to be sucked so he did as requested.

Sitting back he watched as Nikki removed it then he placed the fingers of both hands on the outside of her breasts.

His fingers followed the curves and then caressed in between, moving up her neck to her ears.

She shivered at his touch as they went back down, over and around her breasts again.

Nikki rested her arms on Peter's shoulders as his hands went to her knees and under her skirt. She felt his fingers moving up her thighs.

Because he was caressing in circular movements, she was almost impatient at the delay. She was itching to feel his hand there, but he took his time.

At last he was where she wanted, his hand pressing against her vulva.

She fell forward, resting her head on his shoulder.

Little panting sounds escaped from her mouth as she felt his hand against her, rubbing her cunt through the material.

Peter eased her panties aside so he could get to her properly and pushed his fingers into her slot.

She squealed and bit into his shoulder, but he kept them there.

He wondered if he should allow her a few seconds of just feeling them inside her but she was already grinding down on his hand.

He moved his thumb and finger and she whimpered, he thought in pain but she gasped out 'Don't stop.'

He rubbed gently and she trembled, her hips making short jerking movements as her orgasm was building. He had to match her wriggles pressing harder as he rubbed.

She came, little gurgling sounds coming from her mouth, trying to recover her breath. He held her in his arms for a few minutes, then holding her head, he looked at her flushed face.

She smiled as he asked if she wanted to continue. 'Yes please' She said.

Peter thought it should be him saying 'please' but he said 'You're sure? I am old enough to be your father you know.'

Her answer was to lift his shirt over his head. Then she stood up.

He watched her hands go under her skirt where she pulled her panties down.

Why did that look so good with a skirt still in place?

He previously thought it was probably because knowing there were no knickers made it sexy.

But now he decided that if there was no skirt and a girl took off her panties, you would be drawn to what was revealed, missing the eroticism of the intimate garment sliding down her legs.

Now Nikki slid her skirt down and she was naked except for those lovely pink socks. 'Your turn' She told him.

He stood up after untying his shoe laces. Shoes and socks first of course.

Peter knew how silly men looked naked except for their socks.

Nikki's eyes stared at his crotch as he pulled his zipper down.

Stepping out of his jeans, she was pleased at his choice of underwear.

She'd expected boxer shorts or a simple pair of briefs, but they were cut quite high on the thigh, very much like the thong he wore earlier, but Nikki's attention was really drawn to the bulge in front.

It reminded her of men in ballet tights, only bigger. Much bigger. And this was for her.

They moved toward each other and Peter looked at her. Still checking.

Nikki recognised the look and answered the unspoken question.

'Yes...I trusted Victoria and I trust you.'

Her hand went to his crotch and touched him. Peter felt ready to explode if she did that much more and he pulled away, moving behind her.

He was confident he would quickly be ready for seconds but he still didn't want to come off too soon. It was better to concentrate on Nikki he thought, but it didn't really help that now, while he was cupping her breasts from behind, his cock was pushing against her bottom. Her naked bottom.

He tried to create a gap down there but she only pushed back against him.

He had to be honest with her. He'd tell her it was to be special for her and it was better if she left it all up to him.

With a naked 18 year old pushing her bum against your cock, this wasn't exactly easy to think let alone say. But he managed.

'But I want to see it' Nikki pleaded and, dropping to her knees, she pulled his pants down releasing his prick. She saw it twitch.

Unable to resist, she curled her fingers around it and he stiffened right up.

Maybe it was because she was so close to him, but he seemed much bigger

than she remembered from before.

She wasn't scared, but the confidence she'd gained this evening suddenly deserted her.

But her hand was still on his cock and he had to do something about it.

'Nikki, you said you trust me. I have an idea...Wait.'

Freeing himself he left the room and, being naked, Nikki felt conspicuous, so needed to occupy herself in some way.

Dressing crossed her mind but she may regret it if Peter thought she had changed her mind.

A glass of Brandy was a better idea so she poured one.

Back on the sofa, she sipped and rested a large cushion over her nakedness.

Peter's erection had subsided while he found what he was after and he quickly returned saying 'Victoria likes to use these sometimes.'

He held up the wrist straps made of soft leather then put them on to show her. Velcro held them in place and a small chain held them together.

'They add something to our lovemaking. And they come off easily if needed.'

He showed her how easy it was to use a finger and thumb to release the Velcro fastening.

Nikki was not sure about this, but she did trust him so she tried them and, yes, they did come off easily.

But she didn't expect him to put them on with her hands behind her back.

Peter did not pressure her. 'You don't have to if you don't want them' He reassured her.

Nikki wanted to please him and he did say 'lovemaking' didn't he?

But she still wasn't quite certain.

Peter made sure she was comfortable on the sofa then he began caressing her neck and breasts like before.

She quickly relaxed with his light touch, letting the pleasure engulf her.

He lifted her up onto his lap and his fingers were again busy between her thighs. She lifted her bottom up, pushing back against his fingers repeatedly.

He rubbed and she was again gasping as another orgasm approached.

Placing the cushion on the floor Peter lowered her onto it. It pushed her pelvis up a little and with her legs apart, her cunt was so exposed to him.

Nikki was thrilled as he kissed his way up the inside of one thigh and the did the same on the other. Then his tongue was flickering over her pussy.

His fingers opened her up a little more as his tongue was darting in and out, up and down. Her hips bucked as she was coming again.

Her stomach muscles jerked with irregular movements as her pleasure continued and he watched her heaving breasts as she fought to recover her breath.

'I think you're ready for me now' Peter said, moving between her thighs.

Nikki wasn't quite able to get the words out and he took the silence as assent, but she wanted to hold him. To feel his penis before he entered her.

But she couldn't tell him. Nor could she get the cuffs undone in her position.

She saw his rigid cock heading towards her pussy and she didn't want it yet.

She must change position. Undo those cuffs, but she couldn't move her arms.

Nikki was powerless as his penis was nudging at her entrance.

Peter knew she was struggling but if she didn't want it she'd say so and remove the cuffs wouldn't she?

Her struggles excited him and he was desperate to fuck his cock into her cunt.

She managed to plant a foot onto the floor and pushed, hoping this would help her to undo her bonds but her action merely thrust her pelvis upwards.

Her cunt pushed against the tip of his cock and it slid into her.

'Oooh! She squealed as she felt him moving inside.

She was wriggling as he moved in and out slowly. He paused and looked into her eyes. She smiled up at him, happy he was still concerned enough to check with her.

She had to admit to a special thrill at being helpless when this man pushed his hard erection into her, but she still wanted the cuffs off and now said so.

Withdrawing from her, Peter was puzzled then felt guilty when she said she was unable to free her hands. It wasn't so easy behind her back she told him.

He was unsure about continuing but Nikki wrapped a hand around his penis and began to masturbate him back to full hardness.

Recalling a scene in the video, she straddled him and eased him up into her.

She quickly discovered she could control things this way, but Peter's hands went to her breasts and she allowed him to stroke them and rub her stiff nipples.

Then taking hold of his wrists, she leaned forward pinning his arms to the floor above his head.

Her hips moved side to side, back and forth, sliding up his cock and down again. She was fucking him now, using his cock for her own pleasure.

Nikki released his arms and eased back, allowing his hands back to her tits.

Reaching down she began to rub her clitoris again and soon she was coming once more.

Peter rolled her to the side, staying inside, and onto her back. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around him as he thrust into her, ejaculating.

Nikki hugged him.

'I do love you. Both of you.' She sighed.

Nikki was not ready for bed yet although she was wearing her pyjamas. She noticed a big grin across Peter's face. 'What's that for?' She was laughing.

Victoria was right. She looked so cute.

'Well you look so young. Young enough to be my daughter, as I said earlier.'

Nikki had suddenly become hungry and was making a sandwich while Peter was upstairs. She began thinking about him.

Twice tonight he'd made some comment about being old enough to be her father. A wicked thought came to her.

Upstairs she heard the sound of the shower. He'd be naked again she thought and as she was climbing the stairs the shower was turned off.

The door was open and she saw him drying himself.

Nikki hadn't seen many penises but she knew this one was special and not just because it was the first one to fuck her.

She remembered how big it was when she saw it the first time.

Then there was Bruce's when they played Monopoly and Sophie had it in her mouth.

Kevin's was smaller and the man in the video in Holland was smaller again.

All the ones in her dream were big, like Peter's but his was nicer she thought. So smooth looking.

For those in her dream to have been so big, his must have made some impression on her.

Now he'd made an impression in her. She smiled at her joke.

He'd fucked her but she hadn't done what Sophie did to Bruce. Nor what she had done in her dream.

Nikki walked through the door as Peter was drying between his legs. He stopped and wrapped the towel around his waist.

But his prick had begun to stiffen as he looked at her. It was those pink socks and the 'little girl' pyjamas that did it.

And she had her thumb in her mouth. All that was missing was the cuddly Teddy-Bear under her arm.

Peter was embarrassed to see the towel 'tenting' out from his erection.

Nikki went to her knees, pulling the towel away.

'I want to taste your big cock, daddy' She said, taking it in her hand as he became rock hard at what she had said.

She put it between her lips, wanking him gently.

Her hand rested at the base of his prick as she slid her mouth down over it feeling the tip against her tongue.

She didn't know why, but she ran her tongue around it as her head moved back and forth slowly.

Taking it out of her mouth, she looked up at Peter, wanking him with one hand and stroking his balls with the other.

Suddenly he jerked and semen splashed against her cheek.

She was so surprised, she fell back. Peter grabbed his cock and pointed it at her as he pumped his spunk through the air.

Nikki was stunned as a spurt flew past her head followed by more onto her face and pyjamas. She couldn't help giggling.

Back on her knees, she saw a drop hanging from the end of his penis.

Leaning forward she stuck out her tongue and caught it, licking the tip of his prick at the same time.

She pulled back a little, grinning up at him, not seeing the trail of spunk suspended between his cock and her mouth.

Peter saw it and it broke as he was getting hard again. Nikki took hold of him wanking him back to a full erection.

She stood up and turned away, beckoning him with a finger.

'Would you like to fuck me again daddy?' He followed her to her room.

On her bed, she'd removed her pyjama bottoms and was face down, grinding her cunt against the pillow between her legs.

Peter masturbated as he looked at her inviting bottom, pussy exposed between her thighs.

He slid in easily, fucking her with long slow strokes.

Her hand went down and rubbed as she pushed back, receiving the full length of his cock, her orgasm imminent.

He pushed a finger into her alongside his prick, moistening it, and then she came as he pushed that finger into her anus.

Nikki screamed in her most shattering climax yet.

**********

The following morning Victoria woke Nikki with breakfast in bed. Nikki hugged and kissed her.

'So tell me about last night' Victoria said, happy to be greeted so warmly.

'Didn't Peter tell you anything?' Nikki asked.

'Not much. He seemed a bit embarrassed about something.'

Nikki went red as she remembered. 'Oh...That would be my little act the second time.'

'You did it twice?..What act?'

Nikki explained about calling him 'daddy'. She was still red.

Victoria was relieved. 'I thought he had done something he shouldn't have... You know, with your bottom.'

If she wasn't already blushing, Nikki would have given it away. But then she recalled she'd put her own finger in Victoria's bum. If that was okay...

'Actually, he did put his finger there, like I did with you.'

Victoria relaxed. She would still be the first there as well. 'Did it hurt?'

'Oh no' Replied Nikki. 'In fact I quite liked it.' An understatement.

'Good. Now Peter and I are going tonight and we'll be back a fortnight tomorrow.'

Nikki would miss them and told her. 'I will miss you especially' She said.

Victoria was overjoyed. 'I have something special lined up. And then it's your birthday.'

Nikki had forgotten about becoming 19.

Victoria told her that Daniel would probably drop by a couple of times.

'He has his own key' She told her.

'I know. He slipped in on Friday. I mean he dropped in...dropped by!'

Victoria gave her a questioning look but she was thinking.

'Something special lined up...And it's my birthday.' That's what she said.

It sounded as if something special was separate to the birthday. She had to ask. 'What do you mean, something special?'

Victoria told her it was to be a surprise. 'I'll give you a clue though. There's a connection with your dream.'

Nikki thought a bit then laughed. 'You're going to brand me! Well, that's better than that horrible creature.'

'What creature?' Said Victoria, surprised.

Nikki hesitated...'Oh, just a nasty beast that Mr Lawson had.'

After her final exam Nikki came home from college.

In the hallway she heard a sound coming from the lounge. 'Burglars!' She thought but then realised it was the TV. Mr Lawson was probably here.

If he was going to be around she'd better say hello and pretend the other day didn't happen.

Pushing open the door, her jaw dropped in shock. He was stark naked.

Luckily he hadn't heard her and she stepped back.

On the sofa, he was watching a video and masturbating.

She was unable to see the screen properly but there was a woman bending over a desk. It was difficult to tell but she looked naked, at least from the waist down to her shoes.

A man was caning her bottom and she was sure that man was him.

Nikki watched Mr Lawson, unable to move. Frightened to move.

After a couple of minutes, she looked again at the TV. The scene had changed and there was now a young girl being spanked by a woman.

Suddenly Mr Lawson groaned as he ejaculated and Nikki managed to get to her room without him knowing she'd seen.

She heard him go down to the basement before he left.

The following day she decided to have a look down there, curious about the equipment.

She was distracted by a solid looking cabinet with the letters 'DL' on the door. It must be Mr Lawson's she thought and she couldn't resist trying the door. It opened.

There were all kinds of gadgets inside, including something that looked like thumbscrews and some weird looking bits of plastic tubes.

Then she saw the video tape and picked it up.

About to go upstairs, she hesitated. Her instinct was right and she found the TV/Video in the corner.

Turning it on she was surprised to see the image on the screen was some equipment off to the side. Noticing there were two upright poles with straps and rings attached top and bottom, she inserted the tape.

The picture was replaced with what she had seen yesterday. The caning.

Then Nikki was horrified as the scene changed. It was her over the desk, and Victoria spanking her.

She didn't notice his arrival until he spoke.

'How dare you go through my personal things, you wicked girl.'

He couldn't believe his luck, catching her in the act. Much better than the circumstantial evidence he'd planted.

'I thought I had lost my wallet but this tells me you probably stole it.'

Nikki was speechless. This horrible man had a video of her being spanked and now he was accusing her of stealing from him!

1...456789