Education of Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her shock she was too slow to stop him when he pushed her to the side.

By the time she realised her wrist was chained to the pole she was unable to stop him pulling her free arm towards the other pole where it, too, was fixed.

Crouching, he wrapped his arm around her legs and fixed one ankle to the base of one Upright. He was about to do the same with the other, when he realised.

He noticed her skirt was of the wrap-around variety, so that was okay, but Nikki felt his hand go up between her legs where it grabbed the waistband of her panties. He pulled them down, roughly, ignoring her cries. 'Nooo..!'

Her other leg now fastened in place, she was vulnerable to whatever he had planned for her.

He went to the video machine and pushed some buttons. She realised he was going to record her. Again. But this time she knew.

'Now where is my wallet?' The interrogation began.

'I don't know what you are talking about. Let me go!' She struggled but could not get free and he laughed at the futility.

'You're telling me that if I look in your room, I will not find it?'

He almost believed she had really taken it.

Nikki yelled for help but she knew about the soundproofing.

Mr Lawson didn't want to hear her noise so he got the gag from the cabinet.

It would give extra effect in the video as well as keep her quiet.

As she opened her mouth he pushed the plastic ball in and fastened the strap

at the back of her head.

He held the sides of her T-shirt and lifted, exposing her breasts.

How thoughtful of her not wear a bra. Almost as if she knew...

He squeezed her tits and she flinched. Her top was slipping back down so he lifted it over and behind her head.

It obviously wouldn't come off but it was now held out of the way and her tits were accessible to him.

The shirt looked like some exotic piece of clothing designed to reveal her breasts. He squeezed them again.

Such a fuss he thought, as she tried to twist away from his hands.

Nikki knew how sore he'd made her nipples before. So very sore, but this was different.

Her period was only a couple of days away and sometimes her breasts became quite tender.

She took deep breaths as if to ease the discomfort and he watched her tits rise and fall erotically.

He caressed them gently, running his fingers around them and over her nipples. It was almost a relief for her as, compared to being squeezed, it was actually quite soothing.

She watched him get something from his cabinet. Close up, she saw it was a clear tube, about an inch long.

At one end it opened out, a bit like the suction tip on a toy dart. Or a mini funnel. His fingers held the rubber bulb at the other end.

Placing it against a nipple he squeezed the bulb and released it sucking her nipple up into the tube. She could see it very clearly.

He squeezed again and removed the toy, leaving her nipple very erect but slowly retracting. He repeated this on her other breast.

Nikki looked down with a strange fascination as he removed another from his pocket and placed one on each nipple, sucking both into the tubes.

This time he left them in place and within seconds the tenderness made it uncomfortable. It was like someone stretching her nipples.

She tried to shake them off but it didn't do any good, except for Mr Lawson who enjoyed her jiggling tits.

Nikki realised her mistake as her movements had caused the tubes to pull in all directions instead of just outwards. Just outwards? That was enough...

They were becoming very sore and she closed her eyes.

She felt a hand under her skirt caressing her inner thigh and she knew he was going to touch her. There. Again.

In the garden he'd done it. When she came, thinking it was Victoria, though she must have known it was him. Not Victoria.

This time she couldn't stop him and his fingers were already inside her.

She felt no pain now, only pleasure.

She didn't want it but something betrayed her and she was squirming as he played with her.

Then he stopped, leaving her in limbo.

She didn't know what to think until she realised he'd replaced the gadgets with the nipple clamps. What she thought were the thumbscrews.

Hatred filled her mind as he tightened them and her eyes watered as he twisted them.

But then his hand was back there, at her pussy, and she was wriggling again.

He brought her closer this time but again denied her at the last moment.

He removed her skirt, leaving her naked save for the T-shirt across her shoulders.

He moved behind her. She knew what was coming even though she hadn't seen him pick it up.

Her hips shot forward as she felt the lash against her bottom.

He whipped her thighs, occasionally catching her in between.

He unscrewed the clamps and she winced as he pulled them off, not quite undone properly. That was deliberate.

His fingers caressed her breasts, soothing the soreness once again.

For the third time his hand was back there, coaxing her to the orgasm denied before.

Despite her gag, unmistakable sounds of pleasure escaped her mouth as she trembled against his invading fingers.

As her orgasm descended upon her, he reached up with his other hand and smacked her right breast.

She passed the point of no return as he slapped her tits alternately.

She was aware of the pain as her breasts were smacked but the pleasure exceeded, or was heightened by it as her orgasm tore through her body.

He stroked her face, wiping a tear from her cheek.

How could he be so gentle now, she wondered.

He removed the video tape, putting it away in the cabinet which he locked.

'I'm going to release you now' He said. 'If you say nothing of this, I will say nothing about you stealing.'

He removed the gag and released an arm.

Reaching to her other arm, he heard her explode. 'You Bastard!'

He was taken by surprise as she slapped him.

He clutched his face in shock and pain, then headed for the stairs.

By the time Nikki had freed herself he was nowhere to be seen.

Her first thought was to call the police, but they'd see the basement and discover the video taken at the club.

It would be bad for Peter and Victoria and she was sure they didn't know.

She'd wait until they got back and speak to Victoria.

That night, going to bed, she found his wallet on her bedside table.

She woke the following morning knowing she'd had that dream again.

It was exactly like the first time, except in the dungeon the monk had slapped her breasts as well as whipping them.

They were still sore and she wasn't surprised to have the dream again. After all, it was after the very first session she'd had with Mr Lawson that she had it the first time.

Her nipples were sore going to bed that night too, but now they hurt more than when she went to sleep.

A thought occurred to her. Had he come back in the night? Tormented her while she slept?

'Don't be silly!' She heard herself say.

Probably just rubbed on the sheets during the night. And it's another day closer to her period, she thought.

She remembered Victoria had used some cream before and she found it. It worked wonders. She felt better and laughed at the idea.

'Fancy thinking he'd been back in the night.'

Then she froze as she saw the bedside table. No wallet...

She found it on the floor. Must have knocked it off in the night.

She laughed in relief. 'Get a grip girl' She told herself.

Nikki had a peaceful day, even having the courage to go down to the basement again, but only to put Mr Lawson's wallet on his cabinet.

But the dream came again that night and this time there was a man she had not seen before. Not dressed like the others.

He was like the man in the shop in Amsterdam. The one behind the counter.

He was video-taping all the action.

She also knew that one of the strangers had tried to put his penis into her bottom.

Only tried to. The excitement had been too much for him as he splattered her bum with his spunk.

On Thursday night her dream was different. Or rather it was the same, but this time she was watching it. The video.

It was strange, watching these things happening to her. It didn't seem so bad and as for when that man wanted to fuck her bottom...Well, she almost felt sorry for him because he couldn't.

Then she heard 'Opening up nicely again I see' but she was none the wiser.

He must have been talking about her being open for his penis but why was that particularly worthy of comment?

And then there was that creature...

As horrible as it had seemed, she could not remember that thing actually penetrating her. Only pushing against her, like she recalled a dog doing to her leg as a little girl. But very fast.

On the TV, when the beast dismounted her, she saw her legs apart. Wide from behind.

There was something dripping from her cunt. Was it hers or the beast's?

She woke up and realised she was masturbating.

A soft whimper announced her orgasm.

Victoria and Peter were relaxing on the terrace of their villa overlooking the Mediterranean after soaking up the sun at the beach earlier and were now cooling off.

Victoria was writing postcards and Peter, having overdosed on gorgeous female bodies, found his mind was back home as he recalled an exciting Saturday afternoon a few weeks earlier.

He was looking forward to his session with Melanie Taylor. She had been late with the family membership fee last year and was desperate to remain a member.

It was she who suggested an alternative arrangement.

She actually fancied Peter anyway but did not expect him to suggest a spanking as the alternative. And not really an alternative either because she still had to pay, although he'd allow monthly payments.

She could not lose face with her friends who were all members so she agreed, confident she would succeed in having him between her thighs instead of at her bottom.

Every month since, she'd been late with the payment so every month she tried to seduce him but only ended up with a stinging backside.

Ten minutes before she was due in his office, Daniel arrived with a young girl.

'This is Kelly, one of last year's girls who were having their photos taken for the publicity poster today.'

Daniel explained he'd discovered the photographer, a woman, taking photos of the girls in their underwear when he went to see how the session was going.

'I told her to be here at six so you could decide what action needed to be taken, but she told me this girl had put her up to it and I thought you should see her first.'

Conjuring up an image of schoolgirls in a near naked state, Peter spoke.

'Is this true Miss...What's your name?'

'Taylor, sir. Kelly Taylor.'

He realised he had to act fast but kept calm.

'Mr Lawson, take Miss Taylor into the back office please.'

Out of hearing of Kelly, he told him Mrs Taylor was due any minute.

In the back office Kelly was telling Daniel she was hoping to become a model and it seemed a good way to get some professional looking photos done.

He wasn't really listening, fantasising instead about spanking mother and daughter together.

Peter's resistance to Melanie Taylor had been weakening with each visit, but now, with her teenage daughter in the other room, he had no choice but to reject her advances.

She was already over his lap and as he pulled her skirt up he discovered she wore no panties today.

She usually wore something very sexy, sometimes just a G-string so that her bottom was just as naked as now.

But whatever she chose before, he at least had the pleasure of taking them down or sometimes he would make her remove them herself and pass them to him while she was standing vulnerably before him.

Mostly though, he liked to remove them himself knowing this allowed for intimate contact. Perhaps brushing his fingers over trembling buttocks or knuckles against her pussy if he removed them while she lay back on his desk.

He also loved it when he made her take them down with her back to him.

It was exquisite the way she'd lower the flimsy material over her bottom. There was always the little strip remaining at the top of her thighs, right in between...A last piece of resistance clinging to her cunt for a couple of seconds, before following the rest down and over her legs.

By wearing no panties now she had denied him this and he smacked her thighs in anger. They scissored apart and he saw she was glistening.

She reached behind to block his hand but he grabbed it, holding on as he spanked her bottom.

Melanie struggled but she could not escape the stinging slaps.

He paused and she relaxed, letting one leg slide off while the other remained and her thighs were apart invitingly.

Rejecting advances was one thing but not taking advantage of her available pussy was something else and his fingers were there, pushing in.

She moaned and rubbed herself on his knee.

Kelly, hearing the strange sounds wondered what was going on and Daniel had to distract her somehow.

He told her about the photographer he knew and that if she wanted he may be able to persuade him to make up a small portfolio as a special favour.

It did the trick and he had her full attention as he heard her mother's whimpering from the other room as Peter was again slapping her thighs before spanking her reddening cheeks.

The rhythmic sound eventually got through to Kelly and she was at the door before Daniel could react.

Opening it slowly she watched through the gap.

Daniel saw she was not actually going in, so thought it better not to stop her. With luck she would not recognise her.

But then Mrs Taylor said something and Kelly was through the door.

'Mum!' She exclaimed.

If he'd not been there he'd never have believed it.

Daniel had of course filled in some detail since, telling him about Kelly's interest in a portfolio and her reaction when she heard the spanking sounds.

But when Mrs Taylor told her daughter she was being spanked for non - payment of subscriptions, Kelly told her she knew her father had given her the money.

So, mum had withheld the payment, hoping to 'come to an arrangement' with him and when that arrangement involved punishment, she still came back for more.

Okay, if she hoped eventually to screw him or at the very least was content with him bringing her off after a spanking, that explained why she came back each time.

But it didn't explain the following events where both mother and daughter were caned.

Maybe mum had some hold over Kelly who may have realised she was in trouble anyway, over the photo session.

Perhaps Kelly wanted to share any embarrassment her mum was suffering, if they were that close.

Was she being compliant, still hoping for Daniel's help with the photos?

Maybe Daniel had worked some of his magic. He did seem to have some special knack in conjuring up these situations out of nothing.

It was all so unlikely, yet it happened.

Initially Mrs Taylor was angry and had bent Kelly over the desk before spanking her. Smiling she then told the two men it was their turn to spank her daughter.

Daniel went first. She still had her knickers on but there was enough of her bum on show to satisfy him as he smacked her slowly, pausing between each swat.

He brushed a hand over her thighs and then slapped just below her panties, bringing a squeal from the girl.

Mrs Taylor didn't notice his hand going between her daughter's thighs but Peter did.

'Time for a change I think.'

Melanie and Kelly were placed over the desk at opposite ends.

Daniel was disappointed his friend had stepped in but compensation was at hand as he discovered the lack of panties as he lifted Mrs Taylor's skirt.

He began spanking her cheeks and she adjusted her stance, parting her legs for him.

He noticed how wet she was in between and her randy reaction when his hand went there.

He picked up the cane and whipped it down on her bottom, taking care not to hit the hand that was still at her pussy.

Kelly seemed oblivious to what was happening, concentrating instead on tensing her buttocks for the occasional slaps she got from Peter.

His mind wasn't really on the job as he was watching Melanie receiving the whippy strokes across her bottom.

He'd only ever spanked her but she looked in ecstasy.

Certainly she was jerking her hips from the burning sensations she was feeling but she was also pushing back against Daniel's hand.

He also saw how she'd parted her legs, allowing easier access.

Daniel ran the cane between her thighs and along her cunt, then passed it to Peter.

He rested it against Kelly's bottom and gave her a few taps followed by a light stroke.

The young girl's cry almost covered the noise of a zipper coming down.

Melanie felt the erection against her thigh and looked at her daughter.

Kelly had her eyes closed as the hard penis pushed easily inside her.

Daniel tried to match his thrusts with the strokes of the cane on Kelly's bottom as he fucked her mother.

He came quickly and zipped up.

Mrs Taylor still needed release and she knew Peter could give it but both knew it would be impossible in front of Kelly.

Ten minutes later he was alone in the office and the photographer arrived.

She introduced herself as Jennifer Bewley.

Peter saw she had beautiful big brown eyes. He was almost helpless as he looked into them and she spoke.

'I just bumped into Mr Lawson and he told me you know my boss. I can't afford to lose my job and he suggested an alternative to reporting me. Mr Lawson said if I submit to a spanking, you won't take it any further.

There was a twinkle in her eye as she added 'And perhaps something more.'

He managed to break eye contact and spoke evenly despite his excitement.

'I don't know that I can keep this between us. What if it comes out?'

Dismay was etched across her face as she realised she'd lost the little advantage she had and she was now apprehensive.

She accepted she should have known better when Kelly suggested the extra photos, but she found it difficult to resist.

Peter knew how sexy the ball girls looked in their little outfits. He knew Victoria liked them too, in fact she chose them.

So he did not need the photographer to explain, but she did anyway, adding 'But I do prefer men.' Then she blushed.

Peter suddenly thought he could make use of a photographer, especially a female one.

'Ms Bewley, could I make use of your services at a later date? Free of charge of course.'

'It's Miss actually, but call me Jennie. Yes, I'm sure we can work that out.'

He told her this would be in addition to anything now and she accepted when he asked her to remove her clothing.

She looked lovely holding her arm across her boobs and a hand over her shaven pussy, but it was her big brown eyes he was looking at.

A gorgeous, naked woman, standing submissively before him, hands behind her head so her breasts were jutting out...And he was looking into her eyes!

He made her ask him to play with her tits and she trembled as he stroked them, bringing her nipples to a hardness she'd not known before.

'Please suck them before you spank me sir.' Completely unprompted.

She was bending over the desk, her breasts squashed against the surface as he used the plastic ruler on her bottom.

He smiled as he thought of the Thunderbirds Characters on it and how he was giving her a few inches of a different kind.

She was then face up, legs hanging over the desk while he masturbated her.

The heat in her bottom resting on the edge made it uncomfortable so she slid back properly, thrusting her hips up to meet his hand.

He stopped and made her raise her legs, widening them as she did so.

She had never been so open to anyone and she seemed even more exposed because she was shaved.

Peter picked up the ruler and slapped her inner thighs, each stroke getting closer.

1...456789