Education Reform Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In less than five minutes he was out of energy and pushed himself all the way in. I could feel the twitching start, and the torrent of cum followed.

He had filled me in my deepest parts.

"Good fuck S" is all Will said, and at this point in a normal not inaudible tone.

"Honey, I didn't know you loved ass" with that he didn't reply and removed his cock.

"Clean it now." I turned around and sucked it clean of our shared juices trying to make eye contact.

When he was clean I got up and put on my bra and panties to go into the bathroom to check my appearance.

Looking into the mirror I had the glow of a well-fucked girl, some mouthwash and I was ready to go back to tending to Will.

He was back to staring at my tits when we were together. I tried reaching in for a kiss but he wouldn't look me in the face to do so.

"S, they told us, and you might hear from Bonnie, this week is gift week. During the week we will not see each other as much, you need to follow the rules as if they came out of my mouth" as he talked he had a possessive hand on my ass.

"Ok babe!" With that I tried reaching in for a kiss, still not eye contact of course, but he gave me a peck back.

This wasn't going to be as bad as I thought!

After a fun Sunday of Will fucking my face and emptying his seed in my pussy I finally understood that I was just a toy for this rich man.

He only looked at my face when I was blowing him, he barely told me anything about himself over the weekend or entertained banter between us.

His cock was my world though.

Monday was a big day; the men we "matched" with would select our classes and decide any beauty enhancement that he deemed needed to match his preferences?

Getting out of bed I squeezed on a pair of black yoga pants over my phat ass.

Emblazoned on the ass "700" in big gold letters from ass check to ass cheek. Charlotte told me as a 700 girl we couldn't wear quote "normal" clothing.

It needed to be high heels and a sexy outfit, or lounge wear that signified our value with "700" or Property of Mr. Bogel" or "Will Bogel."

Checking my email for my class schedule and beauty enhancement decisions, I was told to meet at 9:00 a.m. Hans would walk us through our prescribed changes in 701.

The email stated, "700 club weekly schedule will be revealed after your beatification appointment at 9:00, Hugs and Kisses Bonnie."

Knocking on Charlotte's door I was greeted by her tits in a revealing sports bra emblazoned with "Andrew" across her chest, her beau thing.

"Hey Babe" Charlotte greeted me "hope today goes smoothly for us" she giggled.

Hans was setting everything up at the dining table. He motioned for us to sit.

"Ok ladies I will run through the requested enhancement for the day, remember today is important, we are tailoring you to their needs, feel honored, few woman have this chance!"

Hans cleared his lungs "Charlotte, Andrew has requested lip enhancement with 3 syringes, full botoxed face with motion, simple enough."

"Ok Shasha, Will has requested 3 syringes each per lip, full botox face, no creases, without any emotion, and three tongue piercings."

I was sitting with a feeling of shock and suspense with my hands over my face.

Will must being fucking crazy, my lips already dominated my face, full botox cost crazy money these days was he fucking crazy?

Yes, he was, he was a fucking Billionaire.

Charlotte wasn't much help; she was laughing saying "this is the best! Can't wait to see your face."

Hans motioned for me to go first. Hans started his work slowly, working each syringe into my lips; their size was easily double my huge natural lips, with a large keyhole pout just ready to accept cock.

Then Hans placed my face into a rig that took thousands of pictures of my face pinpointing the locations for botox.

Using ten syringes for my whole face I still looked like regular Shasha except no age lines, no facial expression, or visible changes when I talked. I quickly figured out lips this large don't move easily enough to talk smoothly.

"Ssssharliite hosss I oook?"

At this point Charlotte could not stop laughing at me, "honey, stop talking Will is telling you how he likes his women."

Next Hans pulled out a piercing machine. I had heard about tongue piercing becoming the latest vogue fashion statement, but never expected to receive one as a freshman let alone three.

Boom, the pain was intense and instant; I had three silver balls on my tongue. My tongue itself was throbbing from the pain and swollen.

I tried speaking, asking for a glass of water. All I did was mumble, "mhhmmmmmhmm premmmm!" I couldn't even use facial expressions anymore. At this point I wondered what my score was? Each cosmetic change would add points.

Hans told us something that even Charlotte didn't know.

"This year we have a stipend system, it is for all girls, stipends will no longer be linked to the wealth of your men, stipends for cloths, and other expenses would be based on beauty score, which in turn would stop the very wealthy from outspending to beautify women."

Basically, Hans told us guys couldn't make a game of it anymore by outspending each other. Our scores would dictate the stipend plain and simple.

"Charlotte your new score provides you $20,000 a month, Shasha your score provides $30,000 a month."

"What the Fuck" Charlotte yelled at Hans, "what about the spending cap for freshman!"

Her face contorted in a way that I could no longer achieve.

"700 girls do not have spending limits, but yes freshman otherwise do." Hans told her.

Charlotte was still yelling, "How does the girl in 702 get more money than me! I fucking live in 701!"

Hans was clearly a wise man and knew Charlotte well because he never looked mad or raised his voice.

"Charlotte calm down, freshman cannot live in 701, you know the rules, Shasha has the score to match the stipend, and the board sets the rules."

Charlotte stormed off and slammed her bedroom door.

"She's just mad because the occupant of 701 usually has the highest stipend, she waited two years to get to this point."

I just nodded my head; it's all I could really do at this point.

"Shasha, Will has selected the no class option for you, while this will not raise your score, considerate it is an honor, your only requirements include exercising and beauty treatments, spa days that type of stuff. Will wants you to always be available for him and work on your score."

Charlotte yelled from down the hall. "AND NO CLASS... who is this BITCH...get the fuck out!"

Hans looked at me with no surprise in his face "it is her suite Shasha" and with that I stormed out.

Not knowing what to do I wanted to get my nails done downstairs.

A few male students saw me in the lobby and just stopped and stared at me. "Dude! You see that fat ass?" "Man, Will wasn't joking." "What do you mean?" "Didn't you hear, he's trying to get a perfect score!"

I kept walking and finally reached the nail parlor or whatever it was.

Still unable to talk I pointed to a picture of nails.

The girl behind the counter just stared blankly "A pedicure? Sure, let me scan your phone."

I pulled up the BIMBO app on my phone.

"Ok. It says "Will" has selected your prescribed package, follow me."

Following her to the back I take a seat in front of a gorgeous female, she didn't have the ass or tits of us Bimbos, but her face was symmetric. Cami was her name.

"Hi Shasha, don't worry everything has been worked out, it is not every day that I get to apply the TEN package, it is an honor."

At this point my heart was beating and I was worried, I couldn't say anything and my face was definitely not giving away any clues.

Right away she started explaining everything she was doing.

"I am going to apply a special protective layer on your nails to incentivize growth, while normally fake nails are not good for your natural nails this will protect them and start a fast growth cycle."

She then applied three-inch claw shaped nails, she stated painting them a sparkle cream color.

"This is an honor, I have never meet a 5 law girl before, your gorgeous."

"Twaankssss" I tried muttering.

"Aww your lisp is so cute, next we will apply the gold rings to your figures."

One by one she punched holes in my nails and attached three rings to each nail. "Do you know what these are for Shahsha?"

I shook my head no.

"They signify that your man has a personal wealth of nine plus zeros, your hands are only for serving cock!!"

My only facial movement was when I pursed my lips, that's is all I can do with my face, but I was stunned.

"I'm so jealous girl!" Cami said.

Returning back to my suite I found a box at the door.

After entering the apartment, I open the box to find a new feeding bottle.

This unit looks a lot more anatomically correct and is slightly larger than the old already huge 700 straw.

Since it was lunchtime I fill it up with the food machine in my apartment.

Except I can't simply suck from the straw, it won't come out. Rushing back to the box, I find the instructions...Apparently; the bottle is electronic and measures my sucking strength and use of throat.

It will not dispense food unless I really put an effort in. I feel like I was having a panic attack.

I wasn't, but I could no longer eat or talk normally.

In three full days at school I already lost 3 pounds. Not three pounds from my huge tits or globular ass!

But 3 pounds in my already small waist!

The 5 Circle Law didn't call for exact waist sizes, simply a minimum, and my waist was way below that minimum.

The end result only made my ass and tits look even larger and continued to attract Will's attention away from my face.

If he didn't even look at it, why did I have a frozen face with cock pads for lips?

But I was the fuck toy of the wealthiest guy in school.

Hans knocked on my door and told me they delivered the wrong feeding bottle (the first gift).

He handed me a new one and took the bottle out of my hand he also presented me another box.

Closing the door, I opened the box to find an even larger cock straw, this one looked like a copy of Will's erect cock; I would be sucking his cock every time I needed food.

No wonder the bottle was branded SOURCE OF LIFE.

Ch.4

The next day I woke up to have my morning bottle and found a new package.

Inside was very sexy workout clothing with a card from Bonnie.

The card read, "Your man has a thing for workout Bunnies, hit the gym and be sexy, a BIMBO never covers up."

The box contained a rainbow of colors, the garments inside looked like lingerie for the gym.

Lycra booty shorts that would barely contain my ass and cleavage emphasizing sports bras.

All the clothing had "BOGEL" in big capital letters across the ass and breasts. Putting on a pink set showed off my 5-law silhouette to the 9th degree.

My breasts created a shelf under my jaw then tapering in to a tiny waist and back out to my wide child bearing hips.

The shorts created a permanent wedgy and showed off a good amount of ass cleavage, if there was such a thing.

At the bottom of the large box I found the cutest high heel sports shoes. My body was showing more skin then what was actually covered.

Staring at my body in the mirror I totally forgot to look up at my face, yesterday's face was still there. No emotion and not even one crease on my face.

I quickly grabbed lipstick and applied a heavy amount to my lips, what if Will stopped by? I would have to make sure my face was always presentable to his standards.

With that I heard a knock, butterflies in my stomach I jumped to the door excited to if it was Will!

Opening the door, I found Charlotte.

"Hey honey can I come in?"

"thattts cool." I said.

"Oh I see you got your second gift!"

Motioning toward my outfit, I just nodded my head, my tongue still made talking difficult, but not so bad.

"I wanted to apologize about how I acted yesterday, we are both 700 girls and we need to stick together."

The look she was giving me as she starred at my body was of pure jealousy.

Why were girls jealous I wondered? I was born with this body I didn't ask to be a 5-law girl, so what gives?

I attempted to smile the best I could and said; "I'm sorrwy too."

We hugged and Charlotte motioned for us to sit down. "Now that we're cool again I wanted to talk to you for a minute."

Sitting down she just kept staring at the width of my hips compared to my waist. She snapped out of it after a few seconds.

"Right so...they have arranged for us to work out together in the late mornings starting tomorrow."

As we got up to walk to the door she noticed my new SOURCE OF LIFE bottle.

"Was this yesterday's gift?"

"Yess."

"Cool. Haven't seen a cock that big for the straw yet, must be custom, see ya honey."

With that Charlotte was gone.

Another knock at the door a few minutes later, I answered to find Will.

"Heyyy baby" I greeted him trying to reach in for a smooch.

Will just walked in and finally for the first time outside of a blowjob looked at my face.

"You look gorgeous, fucking love the cock pads look" then he grabbed my ass and brought me close to him, smashing my breast to his torso.

"S you always smell so good!"

Sliding a hand inside my lycra shorts he lead me to the couch. The feeling of his bare hand on my ass was getting me wet.

Before he sat down I undid his jeans and boxers, revealing a hardening cock.

As soon as he sat down, he palmed my head and with a quick force pushed my head onto his cock.

He didn't wait for me to get comfortable. He just stared face fucking me and using me like the Bimbo toy I am.

My tongue at this point was still in pain, but that didn't affect Will, he owned a mouth and he wanted to use it.

As he was still skull fucking me he reached into my sports bra freeing my breasts, which fell right into his lap.

Quickly after his cock started twitching, and this time he wouldn't stop looking at my face, he must have cum way more than any of the other times we hooked up.

His eyes closed I looked up at him he was muttering something "cock pads...mmmmm...what a fucking creation".

Finally coming down from his little high, his cock still resting in my mouth "nice work S", with that he rested a hand back on my head playing with my nipples with the other hand.

His phone started ringing.

"Will" he answered, I couldn't hear anything else. "They agreed to that price last week, I am giving them 30% more then market value, tell them to fuck off"... "Ok don't tell them to fuck off, close the damn deal" and with that he hung up.

He motioned for me to get up and sit on his lap.

Standing I replaced my top to a position covering my nipples. He was back to staring at my breast, ass, and hips again.

"I have put in a request to have you sleep in my bed two nights a week, these fucking idiots tell me that's the max a freshman can stay over, fucking bullshit, a Bimbo is for fucking, your body is made for fucking, and now your face is made for fucking!"

I just looked at him.

"Perfect no facial expression."

The next morning I started my daily routine.

Entering the kitchen filling my bottle with the morning meal.

Because the bottle's straw was so big once I started sucking it down I didn't take it out until I was finished.

The straw caused my lips to pucker out even further.

When I looked in the mirror I fully understood why Will loved my face, it screamed, "fuck toy".

I heard a knock at the door and found Will.

"S we got to go..." not looking at my face per usual.

Finally, he made his way up to my lips on the straw and stopped talking.

After he walked into the living room he finally got himself under control.

"Its gift week and I didn't get you anything for today, so let's go."

My eyes pleaded with him to go change.

"Yeah yeah whatever, don't take forever."

45 minutes later my face had enough make up on it to enter public and my bubble of an ass was on display in yoga pants.

My tits were out but the ass was the focal point of this outfit.

Will didn't even admire my beauty, just grabbed me and we walked out to the lobby, his hand firmly on my ass guiding me.

Downstairs we entered a Mercedes limo with a chauffeur.

I slid in next to Will; he looked at me with astonishment.

"What are you doing? Fuck toys ride on their knees."

I didn't need much prompting and quickly found my way between his legs with my cock pads on his cock.

At this point he put his hand on my head and fucked my face. Will didn't have much stamina yet and quickly reached orgasm, jetting his seed down my throat.

Swallowing it down as his cock throbbed I kept my mouth in place until the car stopped. Will quickly was awake.

"Ok cool, lets go."

Removing myself from his cock, I pulled out my lipstick and tried my best to reapply my makeup.

Will had no patience and opened the door. I emerged from the car to find that we were at a jewelry store.

Entering, Will established his hand on my ass in a way that reminded me I was owned female. A clerk clearly knew who he was and approached him.

"Hello Mr. Bogel who are we shopping for today."

Will replied "this one right here" as he slapped my ass.

"Perfect Sir, as you know we have a very large section for women."

Will walked up to a cabinet full of watches. "We need a Rolex for her, diamond encrusted is my preference."

The clerk pointed to some options and Will picked out the largest most expensive female Rolex in the case.

"Fine choice, a master piece, pearl with custom diamonds set in Gold", the clerk motioned for my wrist and put the watch on my wrist.

Barely fitting my petite wrist it made a statement, I just wasn't sure what that statement was yet, but it was an $112,000 statement.

"Perfect, S you look good, that's settled, so we need some bracelets for her other wrist."

"Yes right here, the ever popular Cartier love bracelet."

"Ok whatever we will take six." Will pointed at the case.

"Yes sir."

As I have no facial expressions, my eyes were popping; each bracelet was $6,000 and he bought six!

Apparently, he wasn't finished "do you have that custom piece I ordered."

"Yes let me retrieve it", the clerk quickly grabbed a box and opened it to Will.

Inside was large diamonds string with large diamonds in succession below each other. I could not make out what it was at first.

Will looked at my stomach and promptly stated, "perfect" a belly button piece I figured.

The clerk was clearly surprised himself and went from professional to staring at my midsection and ass.

His eyes were bulging out of his head; to his credit he did keep it professional and quickly went back to business.

"Everything up to standard Mr. Bogel?"

"Yes. For now, I think we will back soon."

The jeweler placed the watch and bangles on my wrists and helped me to a back room to pierce and then place the piercing.

He was quick; when he helped me up I realized the size of the piercing and the size of diamonds in it.

My whole abdomen was shining and it had to be double the size of a normal belly button piercing. Will was making sure that his wealth was on display.

Leaving the store Will quickly placed a hand on my ass; as he completed his grip on one of my spheres I reached in to peck his cheek, and thank him.

He just looked at me.

Leaving the store and entering the Mercedes I assumed my position on my knees, but this time Will waved off a blowjob.

The next day I awoke to my same routine, filling my food bottle and impaling my lips onto the bottle and sucking.

Sitting on my couch I watched a YouTube Video on my phone swallowing down the liquid. The phone was ringing and with a very loud "POP" I removed myself from the cock, I mean straw.