Educational Video

Story Info
A ex does her ex to get what she can't from her husband.
1.6k words
3.55
43.2k
6
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips pursed against my swollen cock, feeling her tongue slide against my shaft, then her tonsils flicking the tip as she took me as deep as she could. Over and over, her head turning to the sides, her tongue flicking, and her throat swelling each time I pushed deeper and deeper into her willing mouth. Her breasts above me, her nipples hard as ice, rubbing against my thighs, looking up I see her ass in the mirrors above the bed, I see her fingers against her clit, rubbing, then sliding inside her swollen lips, then sneaking to her ass, sliding back and forth, then her middle finger finding its way into the tightest hole on her body. I feel it in her mouth, she lets out a slight gasp, I know its coming soon, her begging me to touch her, to make her forget about what she is doing completely, make her know why doing something so wrong is so right.

She looks up at me, I can see it in her eyes, the fire. As my rock hard cock smacks back at me, she sits up, rubbing her right breast with her left hand, and still using her fingers against her swollen pussy, she asks, "Do you want this?"

I was trying to speak but I couldn't, it felt as if my voice wouldn't come out. I finally stammered, "Yes, I want you, I want to fuck you just like we used to."

As she touched herself, I could see she was going to have a small orgasm. I went to sit up to touch her as she shoved me back down.

"No, I want you to watch, I want you to think of her, while you touch yourself watching me."

I knew she wanted me to think of my girlfriend, but how could I when my ex was right in front of me, showing me everything I have had for seven years.

For the last year I had thought about her often, more than I should, it all started when my girlfriend found pictures of my ex touching herself, touching me. As I walked to the garbage outside, I had to look at them again, throwing them one by one into the trash I remembered all the pictures, and what happened.

My new girlfriend is a lot shyer, has been slow to open up to all the stuff I want. But my ex.. My ex was crazy, anything was ok, nothing to hold back. The last picture was her on her knees, with a big 9 inch dildo in her mouth, another in her pussy, and her ass up in the air, just waiting for my cock to slide inside. I loved watching her fill her holes, and she loved it more than me, when she would cum, she would squirt so much it would take days for the bed to dry. Looking down in the trash I had to take them out, I ran to the garage, and slipped them into a good hiding spot, I can't let these go I thought, too good of memories.

As I laid there watching my old flame touch herself, I decided I was going to do whatever I wanted, I mean, we're in my house, on my bed, risking my relationship. My new girlfriend works less than five minutes away.

I sat up quickly, as she tried to push me down I grabbed her and swung her around, throwing her to the other side of the bed. I straddled her sitting on her chest, her breasts looked perfect, I reached down to them rubbing them against my 7 inch cock, it's not the biggest in the world but I've never had complaints about it. She squeezed her tits around it, lifting her head up licking my swollen head, oh it felt good.

"You want my cock in you bitch?" I asked her with a firm voice,

"I want you so bad, please fuck me" she begged.

No, I wasn't going to just fuck her, I was going to use her, abuse every part of her body. And she knew it.

"How do you want it" I asked

"However you want to fuck me" she gasp

"I'm going to fuck you harder and rougher than you have fucked anyone, that sound good to you? Me fucking you so much you won't fuck your new husband for a week?"

I knew I would get her going good with that one, she's told me he's old fashioned, likes making love, and barely ever fucks her in the ass, only when he's drunk and she makes him.

"I'm going to flip you over and fuck your ass so hard you won't be able to sit down to drive home, you want that?"

"Please, fuck me as hard as you can. I want your big dick in my tight little ass now!!"

Oh man she was hot, I loved how dirty she was. I stood up and grabbed the camera. Nothing like a pov video.

"You want to fuck this dick don't you whore?" as I stood above her. She reached out and grabbed my cock pulling me towards her,

"come here daddy, I want your tongue now" as she lifted her ass in the air. I could smell her sweet pussy, seeing how wet it was made me wonder if I should taste it or just fuck her.

"I'm not going to put my mouth on your dirty little pussy bitch, who knows where that's been!" I pushed her down to the bed and grabbed her right leg with my free hand pushing it to her chest. "Whose whore are you? Whose little slutty bitch are you?" I asked her..

"I'm yours, I'm all yours" she said.

As I teased her clit with my cock, sliding just the head in and out, she rocked her hips back and forth trying to get me deeper inside. Finally I couldn't take it anymore, I slammed my cock inside her as hard as I could going all the way in, I could feel the back wall of her pussy pressed hard against my tip, "AHHHHHH," she screamed in pain as I fucked as hard as I could, "TO DEEP, TO DEEP!!" But I knew she liked it, she always has, and since her new husband can't do it, I am.

Her 36 C tits were slamming back and forth, "Lick your nipples you fuckin slut" I demanded, and as told she reached down pulling her tits to her mouth and licking her nickel size nipples.

I have a thing for big nipples and watching her licking them made my cock even harder, I knew I wouldn't last to long watching her touch herself, and as I felt my cock start to throb I pulled it out and went straight to her face, shoving my cock in her mouth and filling her full of my hot sweet cum. She had a hard time swallowing it all but she finally managed.

After she licked all the cum out of my cock, I knew I had to fuck her ass, she had the best ass, and could take it as hard as I could give it. "Get on your fuckin knees bitch!" I yelled and once again, just as told she was on her hands and knees. "You want me to fuck your tight little ass skank?"

"Please! Please fuck my slutty tight little ass, I want you to fuck my ass as hard as you can. You're a big man aren't you, you can fuck it harder than the last guy right, and he had a huge dick bigger than yours, your not going to let him fuck me better are you?"

Oh how the bitch knew exactly what to say, just how to piss me off, or turn me on, I really don't know which is more, but I knew I would fuck her better than anyone.

"Oh really, he fucked you better than me?" I asked her as my tip of my cock popped into her tight little hole. "How about this bitch!" I said as I grabbed her hair and pulled her back onto my cock, once I felt her ass cheeks pressed firmly against my legs I started back and forth, getting harder and harder until I felt her legs start to trimble.

Her arms buckled with the first orgasm, I felt her pussy juices flowing down my legs, but I just kept fucking her ass. Ten minutes later, I felt my cock swelling, getting ready to cum again.

"I'm going to fill your ass with my cum bitch" I said, but before I could she pulled off my cock and flipped down.

"I want your cum all over my face, I want it in my eyes, and up my nose, everywhere, you can do that for me right, to know my husband is kissing me with your cum all over?"

Just then I burst, with jet after jet of hot sticky cum splattering on her face, both eyes looked glued closed, her hair covered in sticky little drops, I reached down and pressed my thumbs to the corner of her eyes, wiping away the cum and pushing it to her mouth, where she sucked my thumbs dry.

Looking at the camera she said, "Now that's how I want to be fucked! And since my husband can't, maybe we should let him watch this educational video."

It's been two months since that time, and I haven't got to see her since, but every time she calls she reminds me, "I think it's about time to do a new educational video, but this time your mouth is mine."