Edward and Emily Ch. 02

Story Info
A father daughter love story - The Birthday Surprise
11.2k words
4.51
53.4k
21
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rose95
Rose95
70 Followers

This is the second chapter of a fictitious story. The characters in this story are all over 18 years old. They are based on real people, but I have changed most of the names and in some cases their appearance. The events in this story never happened, with exception of some of the minor ones.

There are actually two first chapters to this story, one told by Emily and one told by her father Edward. In contract I have combined their memories of what happened into one chapter, with Emily and Edward taking turns in telling how they remember what happened.

Special thanks to my friend Pete_L, for his invaluable help in turning this story into something much better than what it was.

----------------------------------------

- Emily -

I woke up with a grin on my face. I had been dreaming about what happened the night before, and to be honest, I had also been dreaming about what did not happen.

I became aware of the foul taste in my mouth. Ew, that will teach you to go to sleep without brushing your teeth Emily, I thought to myself. Next I became aware of the noises coming from downstairs, Dad moving around in the kitchen, probably making breakfast. Daddy! It's his birthday!

I jumped out of bed, put on my bathrobe at full speed and bolted for the stairs. Halfway down I stopped, turned, and ran up again and into the bathroom. There was no way I was going to give him a birthday kiss with a breath like this!

Yikes! I was shocked by what I saw in the bathroom mirror. I don't wear much makeup, but all the makeup that I had been wearing the previous evening was now smeared all over my face. Oh well, nothing a facecloth and some soap couldn't fix.

- Edward -

I knew the night would end sometime and I would have to face Emily at breakfast and sure enough, the time arrived. Well, breakfast time arrived, but Emily didn't, so I prepared both our meals, put hers to one side and sat down at the table to eat mine alone. The daily newspaper had arrived and I sat there staring at it, but with too many other thoughts going through my mind to concentrate.

In a way, I was relieved she wasn't here, as I didn't know what I was going to say to her after I made such a fool of myself last night when I stroked her breast and squeezed her nipple. I kept trying to tell myself it was just a reflex action, like stroking a cat if it is on your lap and making it purr, but I knew it excited me and shouldn't have done. I remember rushing up to the bathroom and masturbating with the thoughts of her in my head and how ashamed I was afterwards. I even felt a blush coming on now at the very thought. Perhaps if I leave for work soon, I thought, when I come home this evening it might not be so fresh and would be easier to deal with.

- Emily -

A few minutes later I went down the stairs again, my face scrubbed and pink, my hair brushed somewhat hastily and, most important, menthol fresh breath.

Daddy was sitting at the kitchen table, stirring a cup of coffee and reading the sports section, which was odd since he never reads the sports section.

"Happy birthday, Daddy!" I said, ripped the paper from his hands and planted myself on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to kiss him on the cheek, but missed and kissed his earlobe instead. "Does my birthday boy really have to go to work today?"

One of the advantages of being short is that you can sit on someone's lap and still look him straight in the eyes. I saw his eyes move rapidly from my eyes, to my mouth, down and quickly up again. His face went as red as a beetroot and when I looked down at myself, I understood why. My bathrobe had managed to somewhat open itself, and I'm pretty sure Daddy had seen my boob.

"Oops." I said, readjusted my bathrobe and couldn't help giggling. "So, do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Do you really have to go to work today?"

"I'm afraid so. Why do you ask?"

"I was hoping we could go shopping together. I need something nice for your birthday party and I want your opinion."

"Mine? But I know nothing about fashion."

"That's not important Dad. I just want to know if you like it."

"Oh, well, I guess we can meet at the mall around lunchtime."

"Cool!" I said and we agreed on a time and place to meet.

I got off his lap and sat down on the chair facing his. "By the way, I haven't got a birthday present yet, but I will make it up to you. Promise!"

"That's okay honey. Don't worry about it."

"I will," I nodded, before attacking the fresh toast, juice, hard boiled eggs, ham, real Gouda and my favourite; croissants.

- Edward -

I was suddenly snapped awake from my thoughts and reflections, by the newspaper being forcibly taken from my hands, a bathrobe clad figure landing on my lap and two arms wrapping themselves round my neck. Emily had arrived.

As she wished me a Happy Birthday, her head moved forward and she kissed my ear, which I thought a bit odd. I pulled back and looked into her face, then without thinking looked down at the front of her bathrobe. I froze. There, only inches from my face, was one of Emily's bare breasts and erect nipple, poking out of her loosely tied bathrobe. It was only a momentary glimpse before she realised and closed her robe, but the human eye and brain is a wonderful thing. In just that moment, I noticed how pert her small breast was and that the nipple was on the upper slope, dark pink and surrounded by a slightly darker areola. I knew that here in plain view was what I had been stroking and fondling last night and the temptation to slip my lips over it kicked me back to reality. I also realised that I could feel the warmth from her legs through her bathrobe, that and the erotic flash I had just seen, was once again having an effect on my cock, restrained in my pants. Now I really did blush bright red.

I was so confused, that I heard, but didn't understand, what Emily was saying until she repeated it. It seems that she was asking if I didn't have to go to work so that I could go shopping with her for a new dress to wear at my party tonight. We had not done that since she was a little girl, and I wondered why she would want me tagging along now.

I tried to get out of it by telling her I didn't know anything about girl's clothes or the current fashions, but the truth is; that I am not comfortable in this type of shops with girls all wandering round with bits of clothing and underwear in their hands. I never know where to look without it seeming as though I am checking them out like a 'dirty old man'.

Emily wasn't easily put off and as she can twist me around her little finger with that little smiley thing she does, I gave in and agreed to meet her around lunchtime. That agreed, she thankfully slid off my lap and went to get the breakfast I had prepared for her. She mentioned something about not having a birthday present for me, but would 'make it up to me'. I didn't know what that meant and anyway, I didn't really want her to spend her allowance on me, so I just told her it wasn't a problem.

- Emily -

Dad watched me while drinking his coffee. He tried to keep a straight face, but I could clearly see the corner of his mouth curl up in a smile.

"What?" I asked, smiling the widest smile I had smiled in weeks.

"Oh, nothing." He looked down at his coffee, but no longer tried to hide his smile.

I took my foot out of my slipper and started searching for his. "What did you think of that horror movie?"

"It was so bad, I almost thought it was a parody, like 'Scary Movie' but less funny," he said and looked at my face again, but every now and then I saw his eyes drop. I quickly checked, but there was nothing wrong with my bathrobe now.

"I'm sorry we missed the end," I said, just at the moment our feet touched. I'm not sure what was more amusing, the look of surprise on Daddy's face, or his Adam's apple going up and down several times. "I would have loved to know what happened next," I added, with a smile that I hoped looked mischievous.

"Eh... yes, me too."

"Oh well, she probably died," I said, and softly rubbed his ankle with my toes.

"I ehh.... Do you think so?"

"Of course! She slept around. Girls who sleep around always die in horror B-movies." My big toe was touching his calf now.

"Right. Right. Well, you'd better not sleep around then." Much to my surprise Daddy actually winked at me.

"Nah. One lover will be enough for me."

"Thank God for that. Oh, look at the time!" He got up from his chair and took his coffee cup to the kitchen. "You should get dressed, young lady."

"I will, when you're gone," I said and walked him to the door. Just before he stepped outside I continued, "Don't forget Daddy, we're going shopping."

I got up on my toes and pursed my lips. He got the message, bent down a bit, just enough for me to kiss his cheek.

"Bye sweetheart."

When he opened his car door, he turned back at me and waved. I quickly blew a kiss, and I saw him turn red again as he disappeared into his car.

- Edward -

I studied her as she energetically ate her breakfast, wondering how I had missed seeing how attractive she had become. Her black hair against her pale skin was a real contrast that made her face stand out and when she suddenly looked up at me with those deep brown eyes, I tried to hold down a smile, but obviously unsuccessfully, as she asked me what I was smiling at. Her next words made my heart miss a beat, as she started talking about the movie last night.

I mumbled some reply, thinking to myself, "ok this is where she is going to bring up what I did last night," and once again, just automatically, looked at Emily's bathrobe. Then just as quickly I caught myself and looked away. What did she mean just now, when she said she was 'sorry she had missed the end' and 'what would have happened next'. Was she talking about the movie or my actions, it was all too confusing.

Once again I lost her next comments, as I suddenly felt a bare foot touching my ankle then progressing up my calf. Was my daughter actually playing 'footsie' with me now? I swear she likes to embarrass me and make me blush. The mischievous look on her face told me she was enjoying herself as her toes gently stroked up and down my leg, but I wasn't sure how far she would go. Rather than say anything, I stood up, cleared away my crockery and prepared to leave for work.

After pecking me on the cheek as I left, she blew a kiss towards me as I waved and drove off. What's gotten into her, I mused, is it just because it is my birthday or is she trying to tell me she is not annoyed about last night or what? I couldn't fathom out why her normal behavior had changed and what was it she said earlier when she looked directly at me? "One lover will be enough for me." What did that mean? Everything she said this morning seemed to be some sort of riddle for me to solve. Unable to see any sense in the last half hour, I concentrated on driving, keeping in mind that I had to meet her later to go clothes shopping. Whatever next!

- Emily -

After he drove off, I stayed there at the door for a couple of minutes, enjoying the morning sun. Yesterday was kind of chilly, but it promised to be a beautiful day. A day perfect for summer dresses.

Finally I went inside and up to my room to get dressed. Then I made myself useful by picking up the clothes that were still on my bedroom floor, put clean sheets on my bed and on Daddy's bed and cleaned up his bedroom too. It's wasn't really messy; just a couple of books lying around, and I found one of his cufflinks on the floor, which I picked up and dropped into the drawer of his nightstand.

Now these are all pretty simple tasks, so I had plenty of time to think of my dad, like why he first played with my boob last night and then suddenly had to go to the bathroom, or why he tried to pretend he hadn't seen my boob, or why he seemed not to feel my toes touching his ankle and calf.

"Because he thinks he should be the responsible adult," the little voice in the back of my head said.

Oh, right. That made some sort of sense, but how then could I get him to make love to me?

The answer didn't come, so turned my focus to something else, Daddy's birthday cake.

Not long after that, the cake was in the oven and I went up to the bathroom to shave my legs and in between, and while I was doing that, something bubbled up from the depths of my memory. I wasn't even sure if it was something I heard or something I had read. "A man has both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time."

Right! That was the answer. If I could get him turned on enough and get more of his blood flowing down, he might just forget that he was supposed to be the responsible adult. Maybe he wouldn't forget, but make a pass at me anyway!

The accidental boob flash was a nice try, but what if I did that more often? Would he get used to seeing parts of my body that most fathers don't see and somehow start seeing me less as his child and more as a woman, or would his father instinct be so strong that he would finally tell me to get my act together?

I figured there was only one way to find out and why not start doing that while shopping?

Happy with my half-baked plan I went downstairs again and spent some time putting birthday decorations up. Next I took the cake out of the oven and left it to cool down.

I saw the postman walk by and that reminded me of the package in my drawer. I hadn't even properly looked at it, so I went back to my room, picked up the package and emptied it on my bed. Two sets of handcuffs in plastic wrappers. I ripped one open and the first thing I noticed was that there was no key. A better look at the cuffs revealed a small push button on the side. It was really simple; you could close the cuff around someone's wrist and a single push on the button would unlock it. I tried in on myself by cuffing my wrist to the footboard and could easily free myself, even with the same hand, as long as I had enough slack in the chain. I finally tossed the cuffs back in my drawer and went downstairs again.

- Edward -

Around lunchtime, I walked out of my office, round the corner towards the large shopping Mall. I couldn't help noticing that the unusually warm, sunny day, seemed to have made all the girl's dresses and skirts shrink. Well at least their length had. A lot of leg was on display as the girls came out of their workplaces for lunch.

As I entered the Mall and saw Emily looking into the window of one the clothes shops, a particularly tall and leggy blonde, in a very short tight skirt wiggled her way past me on heels that made her sculptured calves really stand out. She was definitely a 'head turner' and without thinking, I did just that as she passed. The back view was as good as the front, her tight skirt clinging to her shapely bottom leaving little to the imagination. When I turned my head towards Emily, I could see her reflection in the shop window looking directly at me and I am sure I saw a quick frown of annoyance pass over her face before she turned as I called out to her.

- Emily -

I wasted some time reading an old magazine until it was time to go to the mall. Dad's office is right next to the mall, so I needed more time to get there than he would, but twenty minutes later I was waiting for him, looking in the shop windows. Finally I saw his reflection in the window, but almost immediately my view was blocked by a blonde girl passing in front of him. My first thought was "I wouldn't mind having long legs like hers," but my opinion of her changed quickly as I saw Daddy almost sprain his neck to look at her butt. I was just about to turn around and say something, when he looked back at me and called.

"There you are."

I turned around and immediately gave him a hug, still annoyed, but at least the blonde was out of sight.

"Hi Daddy. Let's go!" I said, grabbed his arm and pulled him into the shop where I buy most of my clothes.

"Wait, what exactly are we here for?"

"I told you. I need something nice for your party and I want your opinion."

"I have no idea how I can be of help, other than by paying." Thank God he grinned when he said that.

- Edward -

She gave me her normal hug, and led me towards the shop she wanted to look around.

I didn't know what I was supposed to say or do, unless it was to pay at the end I thought, with a smile. I like to see her happy and I know she doesn't have much money, so I wouldn't mind if that's the case.

I walked round the shop with her as she looked at this and that, acutely aware that I was the only male in the shop, where many of the office girls clearly liked to browse in their lunch hour.

After about 15 minutes she had an armful of clothes and made her way to the changing rooms. Well, when I say 'rooms' they were just curtained cubicles and it didn't look like the curtains fitted too well, or that the occupants cared too much either. I stood there, trying to seem relaxed and at ease and to look anywhere but at the changing cubicles where flashes of bare skin and underwear appeared occasionally through the gaps where the curtain met the walls.

- Emily -

Those of you who have ever gone shopping with a man know that they're hopeless, so I browsed the clothes racks, picking out stuff that I liked and a few things just to tease Daddy. I also got some matching shoes. Then the fashion show started. First I tried on a green dress. Absolutely amazing fabric, but the design of the dress itself was a bit boring.

"What do you think Daddy?" I asked, and twirled.

"Not bad, but.... I dunno. It makes you look a bit old."

Alright, next!

Back in the cubicle I put on a tease outfit; a really short leather skirt, low cut top, stockings and platform boots. My reflection in the mirror scared me, but I stepped out anyway. As soon as Dad saw me, horror was clearly visible on his face.

"Well?"

"Eehhh... I don't know honey. Is that a skirt or a belt?" His hand went up to his collar and he started scratching under it nervously.

"Too short?"

"I wonder if the people who sell this would let their daughter wear that."

"I kind of like the top," I said. Dad didn't respond, but I did see a hint of a nod. "Next?"

- Edward -

The first dress she tried on was dull and made her look too old, but when she came out for the second time, I hardly recognized her. The shoes she was wearing made her look as though she had grown about three inches and the leather skirt she had chosen hardly covered anything, including the tops of the stockings she had put on. Her low cut top showed quite a bit of her small cleavage and I could clearly see the dark points of her nipples poking at the front of the material. I was at a loss for words and felt my face getting hot at how sexy she looked. I quickly tried to banish those thoughts before any other part of my body took an interest and make sure she knew that I thought it wasn't really an appropriate outfit.

She turned and went back into the cubicle again and I'm sure I caught a glimpse of her rounded bottom as the skirt flared out with the motion. Yes, definitely too short!

- Emily -

Another nod, more clearly now, chased me into the changing booth. I looked at myself in the mirror again. "Jesus Em," I thought to myself, "you look like a streetwalker." But the top was nice. Sexier than I usually wear, showing more cleavage than I thought I had.

I changed into a little black dress. They say every woman needs one. I squeezed myself into the dress, but couldn't reach the zipper. I put on black heels and stepped out.

"Dad? Can you zip me up?" I asked, as I stepped out and turned my bare back to him.

"Eehhh... sure."

It took him a while to get the zipper up, but he finally managed it.

"Well?" I asked and lost my balance.

Rose95
Rose95
70 Followers