Edward and Emily Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rose95
Rose95
70 Followers

- Emily -

His finger started probing me, just the tip of his finger, no more than to the first knuckle. It was as if he was afraid to go any deeper. Finally I understood what he was doing.

"It's not there anymore Daddy," I said.

"What?"

"My hymen. I tore it."

"You tore it?"

"With a hairbrush."

Daddy didn't respond immediately, but instead slowly pushed his finger a little further, causing me to inhale deeply.

"A hairbrush," Daddy said, more to himself than to me, and slowly started fingering me.

He clearly knew what he was doing, slowly sliding his finger in and out, then speeding up, and finally syncing his movement to the movements of my pelvis. The ball of fire was growing again. It seemed bigger and hotter than I had ever experienced. I was soaking wet and he could easily slide another finger in. With two fingers he started working my G-spot, while his thumb softly rubbed my clit. My breathing turned into gasping, my heart rate went through the roof. Just when the ball was about to explode, Daddy pulled his fingers out.

"Breathe Emi. Breathe," he said.

"Dammit Daddy, what are you doing?" I cried. "Don't stop now!"

"Sssshhhh," was all the sound he made, and with his left hand he stroked my hair.

I felt tears trickle down on my cheeks.

"Daddy please," I begged and the ball started shrinking.

- Edward -

When I found the entrance to her center, I gently pushed the tip of my finger just a small way inside. She was tight, and I was sure that Emily would be a virgin so I didn't want to hurt her by being too forceful and I didn't like to just ask her so I moved it around feeling to see if her hymen was there. I think Emily must have felt how cautiously I was touching her and came to the rescue, telling me how she had broken her hymen herself and I was not to worry about it.

Knowing then that it would be pleasure and not pain I would give her, I pushed my finger further in. Even though she was soaking wet in there, her vagina hugged my finger like a velvet glove. I started to slowly finger-fuck her with long and deep strokes, pulling my finger almost out and then as deep as it would go. Emily started to move her hips up and down to meet my in-strokes, making little noises, as once more her breathing accelerated. I let her keep the timing and as she moved more and more forcefully, I carefully slipped another finger alongside the first one inside her and continued to slide them in and out in time with her movements. With my other hand, I rubbed my aching cock through my pants in synchronization with her. She was getting close again as I increased the sensations by rubbing her clit with my thumb and curling my fingers inside to find that slightly rough area, her g-spot, that would push her right to the edge. Within seconds, I judged that only a few more thrusts would make her cum and I quickly withdrew my fingers leaving her hips moving against thin air.

Tears of frustration ran down her cheeks as she begged me not to stop. I 'shushed' her, stroking her hair and kissing her salty tears. I wasn't doing it to be cruel. I knew what I was I was going to do.

- Emily -

He didn't respond, but kissed the tears away. He got up from the bed and I heard the rustle of fabric and something falling on the floor; two thumps in the corner, the unmistakable "rrrrtsh" of a zipper. More rustling and falling sounds. I couldn't see a thing, but in my mind I could clearly picture Daddy standing naked next to the bed, with a massive erection, looking down on me.

I expected him to lie down on top of me and fuck me, or maybe kneel down on the bed next to me and push his dick into my mouth, and I would have been happy to take his seed either way, but none of that happened. Instead, I felt his weight on the mattress between my knees, and he gently shoved his hands under my butt.

His strong hands lifted my butt up, and a soft flow of warm air tickled my pussy, and immediately the fireball was back. Oh my God, was he going to kiss me down there?

Another flow of air, this time directly on my clit, almost made me lose my mind, but it was nothing compared to the soft kiss on my inner pussy lips. When he started to lick my pussy, in slow strokes from my vagina to my clit, I had no choice but to rock my pelvis in his hands. Again and again he used his tongue on me. Then he kissed my clit, and sucked on it ever so gently.

The ball of fire pulsated, hotter than the sun. I was breathing faster than ever before, and my heart tried to escape from my chest.

Daddy's lips let go of my clit and suddenly his tongue was inside me, fucking me, as deep as his tongue would go.

That is when the atomic bomb went off behind my pelvis.

My head snapped back and the world went white. I arched my back and I heard myself scream. My legs struggled and tried to wrap themselves around Daddy's neck, but couldn't. My arms yanked the handcuffs. Lightning bolt after lightning bolt exploded from between my legs and rushed through my body in the most incredible orgasm I could ever have imagined.

When the lighting faded and I could breathe again, I felt something press on my pelvis. Daddy. Daddy was straddling me. I felt some fast, rhythmic movement and heard Daddy panting fast. Then, without warning, he moaned loudly, and something warm and wet fell on my chest.

After a few seconds Daddy fell forward, his face in my neck, and he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me as if he never wanted to let go of me. His breathing was fast and hot, and almost sounded like crying, but after some time slowed down.

- Edward -

I got up from the bed and stood next to the wardrobe. I kicked off my shoes, unzipped my pants and let them fall to the floor. It was a relief to feel my cock that had been so restrained now able to push only against the front of my boxers. I stripped off my shirt and socks and finally pulled my boxers down and stepped out of them, now totally naked.

I walked back to the bed, my cock sticking out in front, pre-cum oozing from the slit in its purple head. I stood for a moment just looking at Emily lying there naked and waiting. Her pussy lips invitingly open and swollen and wondered what it would be like to put my cock between them and push inside her tight vagina. I absently stroked my cock as the thoughts passed through my mind causing more pre-cum to drip onto the bed.

I climbed onto the bed between Emily's thighs, my cock now only a foot away from her inviting pussy. I wanted this to be for Emily to show her how much I loved her and, not just for me. So instead of doing what my lower brain was urging me to do, I reached forward putting my hands under her bottom, then leaned forward and blew warm air onto her open pussy and clit. Then I made contact with her pussy lips with my own, kissing her there as I had her face. I ran my tongue up between them from bottom to top several times licking the inside of her pussy lips. I touched my tongue to her entrance and then ran it up to her clit. Round her clit it went, flicking it from side to side and top to bottom. I took her erect clit inside my mouth like a nipple and sucked on it, nibbling it gently as my tongue ran circles round it. Emily pushed her hips up at me as I licked and sucked her. Her movements were getting wilder, her breathing back to short sharp pants. I lifted her bottom a little higher and licking down, inserted my tongue inside her. I pushed it as far as I could inside, my nose buried between her lips and my tongue tasting her fresh, slightly sweet, juices. I licked in and out as I felt her vaginal muscles start to quiver and contract. Her back arched and she let out a loud scream as she finally went over the edge into what I hoped was a mind blowing orgasm. She continued to buck her hips and thrash about a little as I quickly moved to put my legs either side of her hips, straddling her. I took my rock hard cock in my hand and stroked my foreskin up and down rapidly, my eyes closed and my head thrown back. I was so aroused by then, that it was only a few seconds until the first spurt of warm cum shot from my cock and landed on Emily's breasts. I groaned and kept stroking as several more white strings followed the first, patterning her breasts and nipples with my seed.

As my orgasm ramped down, I leaned forward on top of Emily, burying my face in her neck and wrapped my arms around her slim body, holding her against me as my breathing slowly returned to normal.

- Emily -

"Daddy," I whispered, "you have to untie me Daddy."

Daddy sighed, held me for a few seconds more, but then got off me and sat next to me on the bed. He un-cuffed my wrists and I took off the improvised blindfold myself.

"A necktie?" I said surprised.

"I couldn't think of anything better."

I looked at my feet. Two more neckties.

"Now I know what to get you for Father's Day," I said, and grinned.

Daddy's face was bright red and he didn't look me in the eyes. Instead he started untying my legs. I looked at my chest. Big blobs of thick milky white stuff were all over my boobs. I touched one with my finger and smelled it. It had a strange smell, like grass mixed with walnuts, but not unpleasant. On an impulse I licked a large drop from my finger. Warm seawater.

My feet were free again and Dad looked at my chest.

"I guess we should take a shower," he said.

"No Daddy. We'll just let it dry. Come and hold me."

He hesitated for a second, then turned and entered the bathroom. A few seconds later he was back with a handful of toilet paper. He wiped the cum off my chest.

"You'd better clean that up too Daddy," I said, looking at the drip dangling from his now flaccid penis.

"Oh, right."

Daddy turned and went back to the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush at the moment I got between the sheets. When daddy re-entered the room, he stopped and looked at me. Then he pulled up the sheet to cover my boobs and lay down next to me. I turned towards him and laid my head on his chest and my hand on his belly. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around me. Five seconds later I was asleep.

- Edward -

I am not sure if I dozed for a few seconds, or was so lost in my thoughts of what we had just done as I lay there holding her, but I was brought back to reality by Emily asking me to release her hands and ankles from the restraints.

She was grinning at the neckties I had used to secure her ankles, but I was finding it difficult to even look her in the eye. What could I say to her? My feelings were all mixed up at that moment. We were both naked; Emily's breasts were covered in my cum, and from this angle, I could see that her pussy was red and swollen from the stimulation I had given her, what could I say? I felt my face burning with...what? Guilt? Embarrassment? Fear that life would now change and I might lose the person I loved the most? Excitement that she would want more? Sadness or relief, that it might just be a onetime thing? I had only been able to stop myself from putting my cock inside her by the real fear that I might hurt her or make her pregnant. It had been a hard struggle between mind and body, but the mind had won and that's why I chose to ejaculate over her. As I untied her, all these thoughts were passing through my head and I didn't know what to think.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Emily taste a small drop of my cum that she had scooped up with her finger. That was so sexy, that despite the turmoil in my head, it set my mind and pulse racing again.

Eventually, I had to look at her and seeing how much cum was on her breasts, I thought maybe we could shower and clean ourselves, but she didn't seem to want to move. Nevertheless, I did get some toilet paper and wiped as much cum as I could from her breasts. I went back to the bathroom and cleaned myself too, then returned to find Emily had snuggled down under the sheets with just her breasts showing. In a fatherly way, I pulled the bedcovers up to cover her and lay down on the bed next to her. I felt her turn towards me and put her head on my chest and her warm hand on my belly. I put my arm protectively around her and we fell asleep together.

Rose95
Rose95
70 Followers
12