Edward's Homecoming: Unwrapping Rose's...

Story Info
What other surprises await?
1.4k words
3.94
47.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward's Homecoming: Unwrapping Rose's 2nd Surprise

The sun poured in through the bedroom window, Edward slowly roused himself from his dreams of Rose, and realized she was not in the bed with him. "Rose?" Edward called out.

"Right here, Love."

Edward felt his soft cock go immediately hard as he saw his wife standing in their bedroom doorway wearing nothing but their BBQ apron. She carried a tray in her hands, pancakes, orange juice, bacon, and the second of the gifts piled on top.

"Can I open the box first?" Edward pleaded.

Rose smiled teasingly, "That is for desert. Now, eat up you'll want the energy."

Rose pretended to be picking up after last nights adventures. Bending over her back to Edward so that whenever he looked up from his food he got a good view of his wife's pussy. Edward ate very slowly, enjoying the show Rose was giving him, and fought against touching his hard thick cock. When Edward finished eating Rose took the tray. As Edward picked up the box Rose sat next to him on their bed. Edward pulled the ribbon off and opened the box to reveal a pair of exotic dice.

Removing them from the box Edward studied them, rolling them into his hands, imagining what was to come next. He saw the words, blow, touch, kiss, lick, tease, and massage on one and toes, body, nipples, lips, boobs, and a question mark on the other.

Edward reached for his wife and kissed her deeply and passionately on the lips. Tongues exploring one another. He felt Rose's body responding as she leaned into him. His hands slid beneath the apron and he caressed every inch of her soft skin. Kneading her tits with his hands he all but forgot about the game awaiting them.

Rose took the dice from him and rolled them onto the bed. ‘Massage lips' the dice commanded. Rose took the new egg timer and set it for a minute. Then she placed her hands gently on his face, thumbs touching his lips, working in small circles. "Edward, take off my apron." Knowing his wife was about to offer up another of her surprises Edward took the tie in his teeth and pulled until the apron fell loose from Rose. Tossing the apron on the floor Rose lowered her right breast to Edward's lips and began massaging them with her hard nipple until the egg timer went off. Edward groaned out of disappointment when she pulled away from him. His throbbing cock twitched in anticipation.

Then he took the dice and rolled them, ‘lick toes.' "Ewww noooo." protested Rose as she placed her feet under her body.

Edward had to laugh at his wife's reaction. "Okay, Honey."

This time the dice read ‘blow body.' Edward saw Rose shiver at the thought. He set the egg timer and began to lightly blow every inch of Rose's body. He could see how her desire grew as his hot breath touched her spine and neck. Edward knew his wife's favorite places and planned to take full advantage of them. He wanted her to be the one to take him. He loved it when she was the aggressor.

When the timer went off Rose was breathing heavily and barely able to roll the dice. ‘Touch nipples.' Rose set the timer and stared into Edward's eyes as her fingers caressed Edward's nipples. When she turned around and placed the cheeks of her ass against his nipples Rose felt his hard cock against her leg and feeling it twitch against her skin made her crazy with want. She leaned behind and gently pinched Edward's right nipple as he ass moved slowly across the left one. When the egg timer went off it was not only Edward who groaned aloud.

Edward could see his wife's hips begin to move in anticipation as he rolled. The dice commanded ‘massage boobs.' Rose groaned and Edward smiled. He knew how sensitive Rose's nipples always were. How she loved having him playing them, touching them, teasing them with his tongue, and sucking on them. Edward set the timer and brought his right hand to Rose's right tit and cupped her with his hand. Squeezing gently as he used his fingers to knead her small round breast. His thumb sliding back and forth across her hard nipple.

Edward kneeled above Rose and brought his big thick cock to her left tit and began rubbing her tit with the head of his dick. He leaned forward as he ran his hard cock from head, staff, to balls across her left tit. His hands still firmly massaging her right tit. Rose was so close to taking Edward's throbbing cock into her mouth when the timer went off and Edward pulled away and handed Rose the dice.

Hastily Rose rolled and the words, ‘blow' and a ‘question mark' appeared. Rose smiled mischievously as she pulled herself to her knees and took Edward's hard cock into her wet mouth. Edward was barely able to remind his wife what the dice said. "Blow, can mean this..." Rose replied as she blew onto his now wet cock. "Or we could be using slang, which means..." Rose took Edward's hard thick cock back into her wet mouth and began to suck on him. Her head rising and falling as she took him slowly. He could feel the cum building inside him as Rose sucked hard on him. When the timer went off again he wasn't sure if he was releaved or disappointed.

Edward took the dice and rolled, his wife moaned heavily as the words ‘tease' and ‘a question mark' appeared.

Edward told Rose to lay on her stomach and he then began kissing her back. His mouth kissed her spine as he took his hard cock and placed the head against the opening of her pussy. Rose was really wet and that almost made him take her but Edward wanted to make her take him hard and fast. He slid just the head of his cock in her pussy and pulled out. He felt her shiver beneath him as he teased her pussy with the head of his cock.

Then Edward pulled back and licked Rose's wet pussy. His tongue quickly darting in and out of her. Her ass arched up to try and take his tongue deeper into her. Then he placed the head of his cock against her pussy and Rose lifted up and against him so that he slid deep inside her tight wet pussy.

Rose brought herself to her knees, her ass slapping against Edward, his cock all the way in her pussy and she told him to sit so she could control their speed. When he did she placed her hands on his thighs and very slowly fucked him.

Edward felt his wife explode all over his cock and moaned. He was about to come when she slid off him and slid a hand under her pillow pulling out a small tube of KY Jelly.

"Rose..." Edward knew she wanted to fulfill one of his fantasies. Something she tried before but had trouble with.

To answer him Rose rubbed a liberal amount of KY on Edward's right hand and guided him to the cheeks of her ass. She placed the large pillows under her and arched so that her asshole was level to his cock. Turning around she took his hard thick cock in her hands and stroked him, spreading the KY all over the staff and head of his dick. Rose turned back around, laying doggy style, supported by four large pillows, and then Rose leaned forward and waited.

Edward guided the head of his cock to her ass and then place on hand on her back, the other began fingering her pussy. Slowly he pushed inside her and stopped only when she lifted a hand, her way of saying any further would be too much for her. Edward noted how far his cock was in her and listened to his wife moan as he fingered her wet pussy and began sliding his hard cock in and out of her ass.

Once Rose seemed okay Edward placed both hands on her hips and controlled how slow or fast her fucked her. Sometimes lowering his hands to spread her cheeks apart so he could watch his cock fuck her ass. He pulled out twice just to help loosen her, slowly sliding his cock back in and when Rose reached behind to touch where they met her fingers felt electric and Edward came hard and fast. As his hot cum exploded in Rose's tight ass, Edward pulled out and squirted his load all over her back and the cheeks of her ass. "Oh Rose..."

Rose pulled herself up and kissed her husband passionately. "Two more boxes..."

To be continued...