Edward's Laboratory Ch. 01

Story Info
Amanda Vett asks her Uncle Eddy for larger breasts.
15.2k words
4.4
43.6k
63

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags/Warnings:

Breast Expansion / Bimbofication / Butt Expansion / Gender Transformation / Implants / Incest / Interracial / Lactation / Muscle Growth / Penis Growth / Weight Loss

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are over the age of eighteen and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

Chapter 1:

Amanda Vett is a Fucking Asshole

----------

"We're back!"

It's about time.

"You're preaching to the choir. It's been months since we've been at it."

So, how should we continue the next chapter?

"What? No. We're starting a new story."

Oh... Why?

"Because we've been on a break, and we need to warm up before going back to our Magnum Opus."

That makes sense, I guess. Your new sense of enthusiasm is unnerving, though.

"Finally, we can agree on some things. I think the hiatus actually did us some good."

... Why did I come back?

"I missed you, too."

This was a mistake...

-----

"I don't know." Amanda Vett said to her best friend, Zoey, as she closed the door to her room and dropped her backpack on the ground next to it. "I just wish I didn't have to compete with that stupid bitch for his attention." She seethed as she walked over to the chair at her desk and sat down. The twenty-year-old and short-haired blonde put her head down in her arms on the desk and sighed with frustration.

Zoey, tired of this song and dance, wasn't as sympathetic to her friend as she had been when the semester started. "Mandy, you need to quit worrying about Stacy. I don't think Danny is the kind of guy to go for a brainless bimbo who's probably already blown every professor she has." The pale and chunky twenty-three-year-old said sourly as she sat down on Mandy's bed. She stood at five-foot-eight-inches tall, three inches taller than her counterpart, and was the much more rational one of the two. "He's actually a pretty solid guy, from what Henry told me." Zoey shrugged.

Danny was twenty-one, six-feet-tall, fairly skinny, had a gorgeous face, was the most awkward person you'd ever meet, and considered Mandy a good friend. Mandy had been crushing on him since her junior year in high school, but was too awkward herself to have any kind of strategy on approaching him years ago with the idea of getting together. Now, she had a lot more confidence in herself, while he was still a beautiful introvert that didn't know how to hold a conversation about a topic that wasn't related to computer science, video games, or bizarre porn. Luckily for Mandy, she was well-knowledgeable about the latter two, having spent most of her youth behind a computer screen as well.

The two were a match made in the proverbial heavens, and sparks should've flown when they were reunited during their first days of being freshmen at their small town's state university.

Unfortunately, that was not the case.

Stacy, unlike the very plain Mandy, was five-foot-six, had a thick, bright-blue mane of hair that went all the way down to her lower back, a multi-colored sleeve of tattoo's covering her left arm, a perfectly round set of double-D tits, a bouncy, heart-shaped ass that certainly didn't come from her Caucasian genes, and was rumored to have been tag-teamed by the school's football team during the last few days of their high school senior year. Normally Mandy wouldn't have to worry about someone of her caliber coming along and have anything to do with her, but that changed when classes started up in the fall. Several months before the semester started, Danny's parents won the state lottery and became the richest family in town, literally. Of course, to a gold-digging slut like Stacy, that couldn't be overlooked. The first time Mandy laid eyes on Danny since they graduated high school, Stacy was wrapped around his arm and giggling like an idiot at everything he said. The strange thing though, according to everyone she'd asked, including Danny, the two of them still weren't an item yet. There were rumors floating, saying that Danny was actually gay and using her as a front so his parents wouldn't disown him, or that he'd hired Stacy to be his personal no-strings-attached escort using his dad's money, or that he was some kind of cuckhold that would just jack off and listen to her tell stories about how she fucked the town raw.

Mandy hated every possibility that could ever possibly arise from the two of them getting any closer than they already were, just as much as she hated that bitch, in general. More than likely, as the more logical side of Mandy's brain would inform her, the idiot was too much of a pussy to actually make a real move on her. Knowing Danny, Stacy might have to rape the guy to get it through his thick skull that she's trying to get a baby pumped into her, Mandy thought to herself.

"That's not the point!" Mandy shouted as her head shot up from the desk. She turned, wearing a basic black and long-sleeved shirt with a pair of baggy, dark blue jeans, neither of them complimenting her non-existent curves very well at all. "It doesn't matter if he's a literal angel, she's got boobs. Big, glorious, bouncy, fuckin' boobs!" Mandy spat, looking both spitefully and lustfully at Zoey's generous bust. Even for a big girl, Zoey had a pretty amazing rack, Mandy often thought to herself with a twinge of envy. "If Stacy is around, at all, that's where Danny's focus is!"

"He's not the only one with that quirk..." Zoey crossed her arms over her chest, unsettled by her friend's intense, perverted gaze. She was usually uncomfortable with anyone staring at her breasts for more than a second, and never had asked to be as well-stacked as she was. "Wanna' switch bodies?" Zoey asked with a laugh, her jiggling features covered up well by a thick, dark blue sweater, a pair of black sweatpants, and a long, purple scarf. "I'd lock Stacy in a lit furnace if I could have a metabolism like either of yours in return."

Mandy managed a laugh too. "Yeah, and I'd do worse to her for a set of jugs like yours. I don't know how you even manage to haul those things around all day."

"Can you not call them that? Jeeze." She blushed in embarrassment. In truth, Zoey hated her G-cup-sized baps. Most anyone she's ever met just looks at her like a fetish doll because of them, and any boyfriend she's ever had was only interested in her for those assets as well. In her experience, if she didn't put out, there usually wasn't a second date. Because of that annoying little fact, she didn't go out on many dates, Zoey had often told herself.

Mandy rolled her eyes. "Oh, lighten up. I don't know how you can be so sexy and so prude at the same time." She said, cracking a hungry smile towards her best friend. "You're a tease without even realizing it."

Zoey looked down at her chest, realizing that her arms were pushing her breasts up and making them more prominent. She uncrossed them and watched her fleshy orbs drop and bounce in the fabric containing them, then sighed. "So, how about that trade?"

They both had a laugh at that, and Mandy noticed her mood slightly improving more and more as the night went on. A few hours into the evening, Mandy received a text on her phone from Carroll, her mother.

"Dinner's ready. Come and grab a plate for you and my Zoey-bear. XOXO"

"I love your mom." Zoey gushed as she shuffled around atop Mandy's bed. "I wish that me and you were sisters."

"That you and I were sisters." Mandy sarcastically corrected. "That would be dope, though. I'll be right back." She said as she turned to leave.

"Bring'eth your sister a soda!" Zoey called out as Mandy walked out into the hallway and shut the door behind her.

Mandy strolled through the hallway and went down the steps of her two-story home, finding her little brother Dennis with four of his teenage friends sitting around the living room and playing his Zbox on the large flat-screen that was hung up on the wall. They all turned to look at her for a moment as she wandered in.

"Look out guys, the Ice Queen came out of her cave." Dennis said, which got a chuckle from his buddies. Dennis was 5'8", had short blonde hair, was in between being out-of-shape and pudgy, and was wearing a pair of green cargo shorts with a dark green T-shirt that matched it fairly well.

"She's gonna' kick your ass again, dude." Tommy said, sitting opposite Dennis on the left side of the couch. He was an inch taller than Dennis, very skinny, and had long brown hair that went down to the center of his back underneath a brown beanie. Aside from that article of clothing, he was dressed in a pair of red basketball shorts and a long-sleeved black shirt with a V-neck, not unlike the one Mandy was wearing.

"Are you going to take that, Mandy?" Alex asked, clearly trying to ramp up the tension. He was the jock of the bunch, and was sitting down in Mandy's father's large, velvet recliner. He was easily 6'2", Asian, had well-defined enough muscles for a teenager to make him look like he was in his early twenties, had short, spiked-up black hair that was sleek from all of the product in it, and was sporting a pair of grey sweatpants with a white muscle-shirt that showed off his large, beefy arms.

Josh and Michael laughed and started chanting as they sat on the floor several feet in front of the other three. "Beat his ass. Beat his ass. Beat his ass." The two of them were identical twin brothers, had a dark chocolate skin tone, and had been Dennis' best friends for the past few years. They both had very short and curly black hair, average physiques, were about the same height as Dennis, and were dressed in jeans with different patterned green-and-red Christmas sweaters that that had their names stitched across them, courtesy of their doting mother.

Mandy smiled at their encouragement, then cracked her knuckles as she took a step towards her brother's location.

Dennis' eyes went wide and put his balled hands up. "Bring it the fuck on." He said nervously, fully prepared to throw down with his older sister.

"Oooooh shit." The boys said and started laughing as she approached, then all fell silent at the same time as their gazes went towards the entryway behind Mandy that led to the kitchen.

"Amanda." Carroll Vett said, her voice like that of a crackling whip to her daughter, stopping Mandy dead in her tracks. "Stop trying to kill your brother and come grab some dinner." The tone of her voice was unkind.

Mandy sneered at her younger brother, who was trying his best not to crack a smile. She turned around to face her mother, and was suddenly reminded of what had her so upset earlier. Her shoulders dropped with defeat, and she frowned as she wordlessly walked towards the direction of the kitchen.

Carroll huffed as Mandy passed next to her, and then she looked at the group of boys, who were all looking at her large, fake-looking breasts in return. "I'll have your food right out, boys." She said sweetly with a sly grin on her red-painted lips, then winked and turned to followed her daughter into the kitchen with her long, very curly, and platinum blonde hair flowing behind her. Everyone had a great view of the forty-seven-year-old mother's heart-shaped ass as she strutted away; she wore a pair of white flip-flops, a yellow tank top that was showing off a little more cleavage than her husband would be comfortable with, and a pair of jeans short-shorts that showed off her smooth, athletic legs.

"Dude, how is your mom that fucking fine?" Alex asked, just before Carroll was out of earshot. She grinned wider, then let her smile fall once she entered the kitchen.

"You need to be nicer to your brother." She said without hesitation as she walked over towards the stove and began preparing a plate of food, her perfectly round, gravity-defying, 32F-cup tits bouncing with every step. "You're always picking on him, and I'm scared that he's going to grow up afraid of girls if you keep up this hellion streak you've got going on."

"Dennis is eighteen, mom. He's already grown up, and he's usually the one that starts it." Mandy spat, her envious eyes never leaving her mother's juicy, side-boob cleavage as she worked. "And I don't have any kind of streak going on, I'm just pissed off that I'm the flattest person I know. Even Dennis has bigger tits than-"

"Language, young lady." Carroll snapped, then turned to look at her daughter, who had a genuinely depressed expression on her face. Carroll sighed.

"You know what I mean." Mandy shrugged. "I look like a little boy, most of the time." The tone of her voice was soft, almost broken.

"Your brother is the only little boy I know." Carroll laughed, turning around with a plate of food in her hands. She handed it to her daughter, who weakly took the plate with teary eyes. "Look, I'll make you a deal. But you need to promise me something."

Mandy raised an eyebrow as her head rose, curious as to what was going to escape her mother's plump, full lips. "Promise what?" She asked.

Carroll paused, then looked around the kitchen for a moment. Her eyes fell on the half-empty wine glass that was sitting on the table, then picked it up with her free hand and downed the rest of the fine white inside. Mandy watched a few drops leak out from the corners of her mouth and drip down onto her tan, lightly freckled pleasure pillows. She put the glass down and swallowed, then looked her daughter in the eyes. "If I agree to this, you've got to get out of this funk that you've been in. It's been months now, Mandy. You're starving yourself, you're always rude whenever one of us says anything to you, and you said yourself that your grades haven't been doing all that great..." Carroll winced as she said that last part, but finally brought the subject up to Mandy. Carroll had ultimately suspected that her daughter's disposition was the cause of her lack of effort to learn in school.

Mandy grit her teeth. "Get on with it. Agree to what?" She clearly wasn't in the mood to play games, and her mother just touched on one of her sore spots.

Carroll sighed again. "Take this food to your uncle in the basement." She frowned. "If you want, you can ask him if there's anything he can do as far as your... assets are concerned."

"Uncle Eddy?" Mandy asked, cocking her head in confusion. "How can he help me? I thought he just made home-improvement tech for rich people."

Carroll turned away from her daughter, visibly uncomfortable. "Well..." She shrugged, giving her tits a light shake for Mandy. "He gave me these for my fortieth birthday with some gadget that he cooked up. I don't know if he's still got it, but..."

When Carroll turned back to where her daughter was standing with a plate of food in her hands, she noticed that the last sentence she'd started went unheard. Mandy had run off, and she was alone in the kitchen.

"This means you promise!" Carroll called out, praying that her suggestion wasn't a terrible idea.

Carroll went towards the fridge and pulled out a fresh bottle of red, wasting no time in pouring herself another cup. She trusted her older brother Edward with her own life, surely there wasn't anything to worry about. However, explaining why his daughter has a pair of new boobs to Frank when he got home from his business trip was an entirely different story...

-----

"Uncle Eddy!" Mandy shouted as she kicked repeatedly at the steel door that led down into her family's basement. The entrance itself wasn't attached to the house, rather there was a large concrete block with a security door slapped onto it out in the backyard. The original entrance was sealed off by Edward when he moved into the Vett household, feeling as though his living quarters were unsafe with such a vulnerable access point located inside of the building itself. That, and he had a few very understandable trust issues. Everyone Mandy lived with, including herself, was incredibly nosey. Countless times she or Dennis would sneak out and try to see if the door to the basement had ever been carelessly unlocked, mainly because picking five large locks was seemingly impossible to them. Mandy's mother and father were always asking her Uncle Eddy what he was up to down in his lab, but he would always give them responses along the lines of: "You don't want to know, it's pretty dull," or "You wouldn't understand even if I tried to explain it, which I don't have the energy to do." He apparently paid her father, Frank, as much rent as he earned working for a law firm that managed several banks across the country, so it was no surprise that her Uncle Eddy was always welcome to their house with open arms for doubling their income. That, and her mom's huge tits. Those probably bought Uncle Eddy a ticket to stay for life in her dad's eyes, Mandy thought to herself.

Mandy was always curious about what he was really up to in his *lab* as well, but she had no idea Uncle Eddy could give her a big, luscious pair of boobs like her mothers with the stuff he had down there. In fact, she was pretty pissed off that he never approached her with the option of giving herself an upgrade. As a few memories of him teasing her about her lack of curves flashed across her mind, the kicks she slammed against the door became stronger and more forceful with each one.

"Open up, you wonderful, stupid genius! I've got your supper!"

After another few minutes of relentless abuse to a virtually indestructible door, it started to make several violent clanking noises. Mandy backed off and away, and the door slowly opened with a loud clink...

Standing in the dim light at the foot of the concrete staircase that led down into the basement, was a tall, grim-faced man with a shiny, bald head. His eyes were dark and tired, the lab coat that hung over his muscular frame was stained with every color in the rainbow and stunk of cheap beer and cigarettes, and the blonde hair on his angular face had grown out slightly past that of a five-o'-clock shadow.

"You could just ring the doorbell." He said, his voice rough and grainy. He looked down at the plate of food in Mandy's hands, then took it from her and turned to leave. "Peace offering accepted."

"Wait!" Mandy said, grabbing the door before he could close it. "Mom gave me permission to ask you to do me a favor that'sreallyimportantpleeeaaase!" She cried out as she pulled back the door while Edward continued to try and close it. Once she got the last of her words out, he stopped resisting and let go, causing Mandy to fall back onto her boney ass in the grass of the backyard.

"Is this going to take a while?" He asked impatiently, tapping his large, rubber boot on the concrete floor below him.

Mandy quickly scrambled back on her feet. "Yes? No. I don't-"

Edward interrupted her with a grunt, then started walking down the staircase. "I'm in the middle of something, we'll walk and talk. Close the door behind you and don't touch anything." He said flatly as Mandy watched him disappear into the darkness of the basement.

Mandy blinked, not having expected for him to just let her walk into the basement. She didn't miss the opportunity though, and quickly followed him down the steps. Another thing that Mandy wasn't expecting was how large the basement actually was compared to how it used to be once she was inside. The steps went down much further than she remembered, the dark, white-tiled room was illuminated by several flashing lights that littered the tall shelves of the lab, and the strange orb of that was emanating a colorful, pulsating glow in the center of it all on one of the large tables, revealing countless empty beer bottles that were strewn everywhere imaginable throughout the place in its bizarre glow.