Edward's Laboratory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mandy looked down at the device with her mouth still slightly open in disbelief, she started to wonder what the other thirty-plus unlabeled options on the device actually did. It just so happened to be able to make someone's tits grow, but there had to be so much more to this thing that her uncle neglected to mention. It's no wonder why Uncle Eddy didn't want her to take it out of the lab, she thought to herself. Mandy smiled wider than she had in months, then heard the sound of a familiar voice from behind her.

"Where the foooood?" Zoey whined as she entered the kitchen.

Mandy's head snapped around to face her best friend, her big blue eyes sparking with delight. "Grab a plate and get your fat ass over here, I found something awesome. But first, get some tape and a pen out of that cabinet, over there." She pointed to a small door in the corner of the kitchen that held some basic home utilities.

Zoey frowned at Mandy's comment, then dropped her shoulders as she did as she was told.

Mandy sighed. "I love youuu." She said flatly.

Zoey perked up and happily continued getting the supplies and herself some food.

Mandy fiddled with the two dials she was familiar with as far as functionality was concerned, and decided on where she wanted them set fairly quickly. She wasn't sure exactly what the measurements were for each notch on the sliders, but she had an idea of what she was looking forward to in the next few moments.

Wandering over with a plate of food in one hand with some tape and a pen with the other, Zoey spotted the device that Mandy was holding onto as if her life depended on it.

"What's that?" She asked, setting everything down on the counter out of the window's field-of-view.

"Like I said, something awesome." Mandy replied, grinning like an idiot as she held the device out towards Zoey with the antenna pointed straight at herself. "Put your hand on it."

Zoey raised an eyebrow at her tiny friend as she took a bite of a piece of steak from the fork in her hand, but reached out with the other and placed it on the device out of curiosity.

POP!

Mandy felt like her heart was about to explode at the rate it was beating as she looked down and watched her body transform into one that she'd only ever dreamed over having.

Two large, round, and perky tits ballooned out from Mandy's flat, boyish chest, stopping at what Mandy would guess was a solid double-D cup-size. Her plain, tiny butt also underwent a few changes as her hips flared out by almost twice their width, while her cheeks bubbled and thickened behind her into a perfectly round, heart-shaped bubble butt. Mandy wouldn't have minded bursting right out of her clothes, but she welcomed them reforming around her to fit her new and delicious body, especially the magnificent valley of cleavage that grew from the expanding V-line in the upper hem of her top. She was a little disappointed at the lack of sensation she felt from the growth itself, but found out immediately that she was definitely more sensitive in general as she freed one of her hands to begin roaming her new assets. They felt foreign to her, but natural at the same time. Their new weight would take some getting used to, but the muscles in her back felt like they were stronger than before, as if she'd been supporting those puppies for the last six years.

Mandy's train of thought was interrupted by Zoey's sounds of distress. She looked up and away from the beautiful sight of her body and towards her friend, who was leaning forward against the counter and choking on the small piece of steak that she'd tried to swallow, her eyes wide as she clasped at her throat.

"Shit!" Mandy said, frozen in fear for a moment before laying the device down on the counter next to them so that she could get behind Zoey and wrap her arms around her friend's abdomen and start forcefully pulling inward.

After a few pumps, the piece meat dislodged and went down her throat, leaving Zoey gasping for air and coughing for a few moments.

"Are you alright?" Mandy asked, patting her friend on the back as she coughed.

"Yeah, yeah. I think I'm... I'm..." What she was about to say escaped her thoughts as she eyed Mandy's bodacious curves. Zoey's eyes widened again. "What the fuck did you do?" She asked, trying her best not to scream the words.

Mandy looked down at herself for a long moment, then looked up at Zoey and smiled. "I got boobies." She said immaturely, bouncing on her heels and causing her braless milk-tanks and ghetto booty to bounce around chaotically in her long-sleeved top and jeans. Mandy loved the way they looked in motion, the way their unfamiliar weight tried to pull her body around with them, and especially the pleasurable tingling sensations that she was experiencing from the way they rubbed against the fabric of her clothes. In that moment, her thick nipples couldn't have been harder.

Zoey just stared at them as they bounced and jiggled hypnotically in front of her, at an absolute loss for words. They weren't as big as her own, but she felt a strange sort of envy at how firm and perky her friend's new set was, even for their size.

"Nice!" Michael said as he strolled into the kitchen and went towards the refrigerator, enjoying the show that Mandy was putting on.

Normally, Mandy would've threatened his life for both making a comment like that and being one of Dennis' friends, but she was in a curious mood and felt like teasing someone for the first time in her life, now that she could, anyway.

"What'cha doin', Michael?" Mandy asked, continuing to bounce on her heals for her horny spectator.

His eyes never left Mandy's calamitous mammaries as he opened up the fridge, but he needed to turn away to search for what he was seeking. "Your mom told me to grab her another bottle of wine. She seems pretty messed up already, but I'm not about to be the first person of the night to tell that woman 'no'." Michael chuckled as he pulled out a bottle of white and closed the fridge door.

Mandy stopped bouncing, but it took a moment for her breasts to follow suit. "Keep the booze and the compliments coming, and who knows what she'll do." She gave him a wink as she raised the bottom of her shirt slightly to emphasize what she was implying.

"That's the plan." Michael said with a pleasant smile as he passed the two of them and made his exit.

"I could use a drink myself, actually." Zoey said as she took off her scarf and tossed it onto the kitchen table, still eyeing down Mandy's body. "Why did he not flip the fuck out?!" She asked in a loud whisper, pointing at the doorway. "How did you do that to yourself?" Zoey blinked, remembering the box that Mandy had made her hold. Mandy was already walking towards the device on the counter as Zoey turned to look at it. When she arrived back at it, Mandy grabbed the tape and tore off several thin slices, then ripped those down into even smaller pieces. She began attaching them onto the device under each button, switch, and dial.

"Do you remember my Uncle Eddy?" Mandy asked as she worked.

"You have an uncle?" Zoey asked, tilting her head as she sifted through her memories.

"Yeah. Or, no. Not right now? It's hard to explain, I don't even really get it myself." Mandy said, shrugging. It seemed as though people really didn't remember Edward. It was kind of sad, but he did say that he'd be back as long as she was able to remember him, Mandy thought to herself. As long as she did that, he'd probably overlook anything she happened to do with the device, if he even notices that she'd taken the thing out of the lab. "Well, he's a scientist, and he trusted me with a really important task." Mandy said as she picked up the pen and wrote TITS on one of the sliders, then BOOTY on another one. "To test out, label, and give him some feedback on this device that he made."

"When did he give it to you?" Zoey asked skeptically, crossing her arms and pushing up her own large breasts. "You didn't have it earlier, or I'm sure you would've done that to yourself a lot sooner."

"Ten minutes ago, I think. Like I said, it's hard to explain. He did live in our basement, but activating the device made him to go to some kind of alternate universe and, uh, something, something, science stuff."

Zoey just stared at her friend.

"Look, you've met the guy before in the past, but because he disappeared by using the remote, it's like he was never here. But somehow, he was, I think. Because the lab is still in the basement..."

"I'm pretty sure that I'd remember you having some kind of mad-scientist uncle living in your sealed-off basement."

"And shouldn't Michael remember that I wasn't a super-stacked hottie an hour ago?"

"Well, sure... That sort of makes sense." Zoey shrugged.

"If you're touching the device whenever it's used, you'll notice the changes. Everyone else has no idea that anything around them is different. It's like the device changes something, and the universe falls into place around it. That's why I touched you with it, I wanted someone to know that I went from being a plain-Jane to a busty-Brandy." Mandy said, glancing towards the kitchen window with a devious grin. "I haven't seen exactly what all it can do yet, but that's exactly what I intend to find out."

Zoey took every work Mandy had just said and tried to make some kind of sense of it all, but wasn't having too much luck in that area. She prided herself on being fairly intelligent, but either she was so far behind this uncle of hers in levels of genius, or Zoey obtained the device by means that she shouldn't have and is making up a cover story. The latter was more than likely, but that still left the device. She saw first-hand how real it was, and just a fraction of what it was capable of. In the moment, Zoey decided that she was going to do what she did best when there wasn't a clear answer to a situation. Go with the flow, she thought to herself.

"Can it make me skinny?" Zoey asked. It didn't really matter what the real story behind the device was, it had the potential to make some of her long-time dreams come true.

"There's only one way to find out." Mandy said, feeling her crotch heat up at the thought of a skinny Zoey with even bigger tits than the ones that were semi-hidden under her sweater.

"How does it work?"

"You can use the sliders and knobs or press one of these little buttons, then just press the big white button in the middle to make something happen." Mandy purred, pressing her soft, pillowy tits into Zoey's back.

The two of them poked their heads around and peeked out from the window, examining the group of horny teens and the flirtatious MILF that was continuing to excite them.

-----

"Mmm... You're so good at that, Tommy." Carroll moaned as she squirmed around on her back on the couch, her titanic tits wobbling around on top of her lithe torso. "I might just have to keep you all to myself."

"That's fine with me." The beanie-wearing pothead said, kneading his fingers into Carroll's feet as they lay in his lap. Tommy couldn't pry his eyes away from her jiggling relationship-wreckers, which obscured Carroll's face to his vision entirely from his position at the end of the couch. "I'd make a great step-son."

Carroll moaned again as he ground the knuckle of his thumb into one of her sensitive sweet-spots.

"Can you keep it down, mom? I'm trying to focus." Dennis said, sitting on the floor at one end of the coffee table that was in front of the couch. He and Josh were in the middle of a card game, and Josh was winning.

"Don't use that as an excuse for that trash deck you threw together. What made you think using all five colors was a good idea?" Josh chuckled, sitting at the end of the table that was closest to the end of the couch where Carroll lay. He had a great view of both her gorgeous face as well as the massive knockers that were in constant motion above her occasionally wriggling frame.

"Bullshit." Dennis grunted as he tossed down his hand of cards, admitting defeat.

"Language." Carroll drunkenly sang.

Alex was still sitting in Dennis' father's recliner behind Josh, keeping in touch with people on social media and sending the occasional picture of a half-conscious Carroll's ample cleavage to a few of his friends.

Michael yawned, laying on the floor on Dennis' right, opposite from where Carroll lay on Dennis' left. "So, what do we do now, guys?"

Tommy shrugged, still rubbing Carroll's feet. "I've got my bong. Did anyone bring some bud?"

Everyone looked at Tommy with wide, panicked eyes, Dennis especially.

After long, suspenseful moment of silence, Carroll sat up on the couch and looked at her son's long-haired friend with an eyebrow raised. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She looked to Dennis, and he could see that she was blitzed out of her mind on expensive wine. "Honey, go to mommy's room and grab the little jewelry box under her side of the bed?"

"O-okay." Dennis, stunned by her reaction, took a moment to get to his feet and walk off down the hall.

"The bong is in my bag. I'd get it, but I'm a little busy." Tommy said before Dennis was out of earshot, continuing to kneed Carroll's feet.

She let out a quick squeal and giggled afterwards, moving her feet away from Tommy's grasp and sitting up straight in the center of the couch, her huge tits swaying every-which-way in her strained tank-top.

"I didn't know you smoked, Mrs. V." Josh said as he cleared the cards from the coffee table.

"Yeah, Mrs. V. You've never talked about it before, so we thought you'd kill us if you found out that we did." Michael said with a grin, standing up and making his way towards the empty space on the couch next to Carroll.

Carroll rolled her eyes. "Boys, stop calling me Mrs. V. It makes me feel like an old lady." She said.

"On old lady? Aren't you Dennis' sister?" Alex said, leaning forward in the recliner as his large muscles flexed underneath his sleeve-less shirt.

"Oh, stop it." Carroll said, dismissing him with a wave after taking a moment to take in his perfect physique. Damn, the things she'd do to that boy if her were just a little bit older. Well, eighteen was legal, she thought to herself with a hint of mischief. It's not like she'd ever do anything-

POP!

-that her husband would find out about. Young men his age knew how to keep a secret, usually. The only thing Carroll had to worry about was Dennis being a tattle-tale, but he'd been pretty cooperative ever since he turned eighteen and the two of them started doing some topless mother-son bonding. In fact, Josh and Michael turned eighteen last month, didn't they? She asked herself as a wicked grin spread across her plump, ruby-red lips.

As Michael sat down next to Carroll, she placed her left hand on his crotch, then placed her right one on Tommy's. She grabbed their hard cocks through the fabric of their respective bottoms, comparing the two's fairly impressive sizes by feel as they sat back and melted into the couch at her touch.

"W-wow."

"Pretty sure that one controls libido."

"You might need to turn dial her back a bit..."

"She'll be alright, I didn't even bump it up that much. I think it's just the wine."

Carroll removed her hands from the two boys' crotches as her son came back into the living room, holing a small, silver box in one hand with Tommy's two-foot-tall, flask-shaped bong that had a red, yellow, and green camouflage pattern burned into its glass structure. He also had a half-empty bottle of water under his arm that he'd grabbed from his room, for obvious reasons.

"Shame on you, Dennis." She said as he set down the items on the coffee table. "I thought I raised you better than this." Carroll tried to sound serious, but nobody was buying it.

"What can I say? Like mother, like son." Dennis said as he took his seat on the floor across from Josh.

Carroll shot him a disapproving smirk as she leaned forward and grabbed the jewelry box from the table, emptying its ground up contents onto the smooth wooden surface. "Don't get used to this." She said. "I'm making an exception this one time, but this is the last time any of you are getting high under my roof." This time the seriousness of her words landed on the boys, and they chuckled nervously as they all watched her cartoonish tits jiggled and swayed as she worked. "Unless you're bringing some to share, anyway." She giggled, then gave Tommy a wink as she took out the stem from the piece and began to pack it full of herb.

The boys felt a little more at ease with her last comment, then Tommy and Michael high-fived behind Carroll as she was bent forward.

"Is it hot in here?" Alex asked the group. "I don't know about you guys, but I need to get a little bit more comfortable." He said, taking off his muscle-shirt and revealing his well-defined six-pack and pecs.

It took a moment for someone to get the hint, but Josh caught on pretty quickly. "Now that you mention it, it is pretty hot in here, huh?" Josh said, grabbing his red and green sweater by the bottom hem and pulled it up over his head. He tossed it over towards the TV, then pulled his arms over his head and stretched to show off his lean, chocolatey body.

Dennis swiftly took off his dark green T-shirt as well, but the results were less impressive as his flabby torso came into view. "I'm not going to be the only one that's not doing it." He said with a shrug, his tone neutral. He understood what his friends were doing, but it's not like he wouldn't enjoy the results of what they were trying to achieve, himself.

Tommy and Michael followed suit, removing their own shirts as Carroll was putting the bowl back into the bong and looking around with a pleasantly surprised expression on her face. She handed the piece to Tommy, who pulled a lighter out of his pocket. Carroll looked around at all of the horny, shirtless teens staring at her with a youthful hunger in their eyes, waiting for her to follow suit.

"Well, hell. You boys are making me feel self-conscious over here." Carroll said, reaching down and putting herself on display as she made a show of taking off her shirt. Her body swayed from side to side while she slowly shimmied the yellow fabric upwards, pulling it back against her breasts as the hem-line began to show under-boob cleavage so that her giant tits could pull up with the cotton, then drop hard as they escaped free of its confines. They jiggled and bounced like they were made of fresh jelly, while holding a perfectly-round, fake-looking shape. She tossed her shirt in the pile that the boys had created with theirs, and basked in their lust-filled gazes.

"God. Damn." Michael said, unable to stop himself from reaching over and filling one of his large, ebony hands with Carroll's supple tit-flesh. The reach of his long fingers wasn't even close to encompassing the full size of her bountiful mounds.

Carroll leaned into his touch, moaning softly. "You better be prepared to finish what you're starting, mister." She said before leaning in and planting a firm kiss on Michael's ebony lips, wasting no time in pushing her tongue into his inexperienced mouth, to his enjoyment. Michael eagerly returned her gestures as he reluctantly let go of her breast to reach down to unzip his jeans and pull out his fully erect,-

POP!

-twelve-inch, black dick. When Carroll broke the kiss, she looked down at his massive prick and grabbed a hold of it. "I've been waiting a long time to take this baby out for a spin." She said, leaning down and wrapping her full lips around the head of his girthy cock while getting on the couch on her knees to stick her bubbly butt up next to Tommy's face.