Edward's Laboratory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy was in the middle of exhaling a massive hit that he'd just taken from his piece, getting an eyeful of Carroll's bubbly butt next to him as she was bent over and sucking off a very happy Michael, who was moaning and making all kinds of ecstatic facial expressions.

"Rooster booster. Check!"

"Are you sure that this is just the wine? I've never seen your mom so worked up before..."

"You should see how worked up I'm getting."

"Are you joking? I'm surprised that you're clothes are still on."

Dennis grabbed the bong as Tommy handed it to him, then took a large toke off of it himself as he watched his long-haired friend grab the waistline of his mother's short shorts and yank them down, exposing her wide, toned butt and trimmed, glistening pussy. Tommy dived his face directly into Carroll's ass, his tongue exploring the tight valley of her cunt and lapping up the juices that it was producing. Dennis exhaled, then passed the glass piece to Josh, who had pulled off his pants and was stoking his foot-long cock as he watched his brother get sucked off by a sex-starved nymphomaniac.

"Your mom's a freak, man." Josh said, releasing his cock as he took the bong and lighter from Dennis.

"I told you." Dennis said as he stood up and undid his cargo shorts, letting them drop to the floor to reveal the fully-erect and nine-inch cock that hung under his chubby stomach. "Get her to start drinking, and she'll do all kinds of fun things."

"Wait, didn't you only hit Michael with the device?"

"Yeah, but this thing fucks with reality, not just an individual by themselves. If a twin happened to have a big dick, wouldn't the other share the same traits?"

"Oh. That makes sense, I guess. I still think we should change your mom back to normal before things go any further, though. This is getting a little too weird..."

"As soon as we find the dial that turns you into a bikini model, I'll make things go back to the way they were before. Just let me have this moment."

Carroll moaned around Michael's cock as she felt Tommy bury his face in her pussy from behind, his skillful tongue hitting all of the right spots. She pushed herself as far down as she could go on Michael's girthy meat, but couldn't even get further than an inch past the head. However, Michael obviously thought she could do better, pushing her head down forcefully on his twitching erection. She coughed and gagged as another inch of his cock pushed its way down her throat, saliva trailing down the rest of its length and dripping off of Carroll's painted lips.

Grabbing her by the roots of her curly, platinum locks, Michael pulled Carroll off of his twitching fuck-stick as tears, drool, and make-up streamed down her gorgeous face. She coughed and gasped for air, then let out a moan of desire when her eyes met with Michael's. Alex appeared next to him standing up, then exhaling a large cloud of smoke as he passed the bong to his well-hung friend. He took a drunk, dazed Carroll's hand into his own, leading her to her feet in front of the couch. Tommy was reluctant to pull his face away from her trembling sex, and gave her big ass a hard slap as she stood up.

Carroll blinked as she realized that she was standing toe-to-toe with a young stud in peak physical condition, who also happened to have a big, juicy-

POP!

-pair of tits. Fuck. Carroll thought to herself, taking in Alexis' body in all of its hot, naked glory. Alexis stood at the same height as Carroll and had a perfect pair of perky, E-cup breasts that were pierced with a small hoop in each of her tiny nipples. The gel-soaked, black fauxhawk slightly clashed with her adorable face and rest of her athletic, feminine physique that one could only attain through years of intense gymnastics and cheerleading routines. Her waxed pussy was slick with juices, and the hunger in her eyes almost looked as insatiable as Carroll's.

Alexis leaned in and planted her lips firmly on Carrolls, their bodies and large breasts pressed together as their hands began to roam and explore each other.

"Woo!" Tommy hooted, giving Carroll's ass another slap before taking off his basketball shorts to free his overly-thick, seven-inch cock.

"Thank god for you guys and your big, stupid dicks." Dennis whispered to Josh as they watched Carroll and Alexis break their kiss and walk around from behind the coffee table to a more open section of the living room. "I don't think Alexis would've given us the time of day if we didn't have a set of BBC twins in our arsenal to begin with." Dennis said, giving Josh a slap on the back. They both laughed as they followed the girls.

"Ooh, a feminizing option. That's neat."

"How high up did you have that one cranked up?"

"As high as it would go."

"Could you be a little more careful? Testing something out is one thing, but there's no reason to go overboard like that. Things are already crazy enough in there."

"Yeah, but your mom was the one who set her off. If she wasn't the world's biggest tease, Alexis would've dipped out hours ago." Josh said as they, Michael, and Tommy walked up to the two girls that had gotten down on their knees next to each other. Dennis and Josh stood beside one another in front of Alexis, while Michael and Tommy stood to their right in front of Carroll.

The two ladies grabbed handfuls of teenage cock and stroked their impressive lengths, then began sucking on each of them in rotation. Everyone in the group was letting out their respective grunts and moans as the two bombshell babes gagged and choked on all of the fat cock-meat that they could ever want, their tits wobbling and bouncing around wildly all the while.

POP!

Alexis pulled off of Josh's cock with a pop, then dived down onto Dennis' thick member without hesitation, rubbing her hand up the light six-pack on his abdomen as the other continued to stroke his friend's black-mamba.

Dennis ran his fingers through the Asian girl's hard, spikey hair as she took more than half of his length down her throat with relative ease and started to hum around his throbbing shaft. "Damn, Lexi." He said, flexing his large, muscular arms. "The guys on the team said you were fucking slut; I just didn't think you were this good at being one." Dennis grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and began to forcefully thrust down her throat. Alexis didn't resist, she just looked up into Dennis' eyes, her own tearing up as they were filled with lust for the sexy jock.

"Hey, that one could work!"

"And them some."

"Oh, shut up. Let's just get this over with."

"You're no fun."

-----

"I'm so excited." Mandy said, writing HARDBOD under the dial that she'd just used on her brother.

She didn't know how she felt about Jack suddenly being really beefy, considering that they've had legitimate fist-fights in their very recent past. Mandy didn't have much trouble putting a beatdown on him before, but things would be different as long as he had a body like the one he currently sported. In the end, the idea of turning her big-titted goth friend into a wet dream was a much more important matter that needed to be taken care of.

"I've never been more nervous in my life." Zoey said, her hand trembling as she reached out and grabbed the device, its antenna pointed straight at her. "Don't set it too high, or anything... We're just trying to make me thinner, not turn me into an over-sexed cheerleader like Alexis out there." She said with a groan.

Mandy's pussy ached at the thought, picturing Zoey wearing a bright-pink cheerleading outfit and dancing around with a body that could give an old man a heart-attack. Fighting against every perverted thought that was coming to mind, Mandy carefully set the dial to just one notch above the neutral mark. "I trust you enough to let you in on this device and all the amazing things it can do, so you can trust me to not do anything that you wouldn't want me to." Mandy said with a reassuring smile, putting a hand over Zoey's. "I've set it as low as it can go, so we can take it one button-press at a time."

Zoey looked down at her body one last time, then looked at her enthusiastic, busty friend as she brought her hand up and placed it on the device's big white button.

POP!

Zoey stood there as her heart thundered with anxiety, looking down past her breasts in shock. Not much had changed, but her pudgy stomach no longer stuck out beyond her waistline, and her arms, legs, and overall figure felt lighter and thinner under her conservative clothing.

Mandy just stood there with her hands on the remote and staring at her friend with wide eyes and a bright smile. She didn't say anything, but just flicked her eyes down to the remote when Zoey's met hers. Zoey rolled her eyes, finally smiling herself.

"Fine. One more." Zoey said, feeling more confident already as her heart still raced within her chest.

POP!

Zoey felt another wave of weightlessness wash over her body as it slimmed down further. The jeans she was wearing that were once slightly-baggy were now form-fitting and showed off the round curves of her large thighs and big ass, while the sweater she wore was no longer baggy at all as it hugged every inch of her torso to show off her slightly smaller but still very impressive breasts.

After gathering the courage to remove her hands from the device, Zoey brought them to the bottom hem of her sweater and slowly pulled it up over her breasts, revealing inch after inch of her soft, flat stomach and perky breasts that had lost most of the sag that they once had. Before, Zoey had been wearing a plain, black bra; now she was sporting a cute, lacy one that was mostly see-through, showing off her large nipples and their puffy areolas. Both of their mouths dropped at the sexy sight, but Mandy was the only one of the two that started drooling.

"Dude!" Zoey said, bouncing around on her heels and making her breasts bounce just as Mandy had done earlier. "I feel so light! And strong!" After saying that, Zoey jumped as high as she could into the air, which wasn't outrageous for someone of her stature but would've been impossible for her old self. Mandy's eyes were glued to Zoey's big tits, watching as they battled with gravity and jiggled uncontrollably during her friend's display. Zoey giggled as she looked at a sexually hypnotized Mandy, then panicked as a voice came from the doorway, which caused her to let out a squeak as she quickly covered herself back up.

"When are you ladies going to quit giggling in here and come join the party?" Michael said, walking into the kitchen with his big black cock swinging between his legs. He went straight to the fridge like before, cracking a smile as he passed by a brightly blushing Zoey. "It'd really even up the ratio, there's only so much pussy to go around out there."

"N-no, thanks..." Zoey said, her eyes trained on his cock as he opened up the fridge and pulled out a jug of water.

"Damn, that's a shame." He popped off the lid and closed the fridge, then took several chugs of the hydrating fluid, pulling away with a satisfied sigh. "How about you, Mandy? I've seen the way you're always lookin' at my junk." Michael chuckled confidently, grabbing his cock by the base and giving it a shake.

Mandy bit her lip, glancing between him and Zoey, who had her arms crossed under her bust with her eyebrow raised at Mandy's hesitation. "I... Uh..."

"Could you give us a second?" A once-again anxiety-ridden Zoey told Michael, who just shrugged.

"Whatever." Michael turned to walk out, jug in hand. "If you need me, I'll be busting another nut all over your mom's tits."

Mandy's heart fluttered at the mental image. She regretted the fact that she'd missed the moment.

Once Michael was gone, Zoey stepped towards her friend with a concerned look on her face. "Well, we found what we were looking for. Why don't we call it a night and put things back to normal?"

Mandy knew what she wanted to say to that, but she couldn't bring herself to disappoint her friend.

"You don't want to change them back, do you?" Zoey said, breaking the silence. "Did you ever plan on reversing things?"

"I didn't really plan on any of this..." Mandy weakly replied. "But yeah, we can still change things back later, after-"

"After you have an orgy with your mom and brother?"

"... Well, it does sound kind of weird, when you put it like that..."

"Does it? Really?" Zoey asked, looking at her friend with disapproval. She knew Mandy was a pervert, so she couldn't really be mad at her. After all, she did take off about sixty pounds off of her body, and not get her involved in that mess in the living room when she easily could've.

Mandy shrugged, looking down Zoey's feet.

"Look, you can do what you want, but I think I'm going home for the night if you're not done here." Zoey said. "Get this out of your system, but don't cross any lines that you can't come back from."

Mandy looked back up into Zoey's frowning face.

"I don't really want to remember most of what I just saw tonight, and I really don't want to get caught in the crossfire in case things get go horribly wrong." She said, gathering up her scarf from the table. "Whatever other changes you want to make, I don't want to know about. But, if you value our friendship at all, I need you to make me a promise." Zoey said as she threw the scarf around her thin, pale neck.

Mandy blinked. "What is it?"

"Promise that you won't do anything crazy, and that you'll fix everything you do after this point before I come back over tomorrow." Zoey said. "And then, part two of the promise, we'll fix all of the other changes that we technically made together."

Mandy thought about that. Of all the things that Zoey could say about what was going on, the choice of words that she'd just used seemed to be the greatest and most fair compromise that anyone could've ever offered her.

"You bet. I promise." She smiled as a single tear ran down her cheek, her heart melting as Zoey cracked one of her own and rolled her eyes.

"I love you, bitch!" Zoey called out as she scurried out of the kitchen and opened up the front door, then a moment later her head popped back into the kitchen through the entryway. "And lock that fucking thing up somewhere when you're not using it. I barely trust you with it, let alone any of the fucking idiots in the next room." She said sternly before making her final exit, the front door of Mandy's home closing behind her.

Mandy hadn't thought about it until Zoey had just mentioned it, but that was a god damn good point. The thought of someone else being in control of the device sent a chill of terror up Mandy's spine. If that happened, she wouldn't even realize what the other person would be doing with it, and she would be just as oblivious to their changes as the hapless people she had just used as test subjects.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Alexis screamed from the living room, bringing Mandy back to her sexy, new reality.

Mandy looked down at her cleavage, picturing what her perky tits would look like with Michael's giant dick thrusting between them. She grinned as her clit twitched with desire. It's not like she actually needed it at this point, but she did have Zoey's blessing to do whatever she wanted tonight, just as long as she returned everything to normal, eventually.

With a twinkle in her eye, Mandy walked over to the small window and held up the device.

POP!

POP!

POP!

POP!

...

POP!

-----

Alexis groaned with painful pleasure as she lowered herself onto Josh's massive erection, slowly feeling her pussy be stretched by his unreal length and girth as he lay on his back on the floor with his hands behind his head. She worked her hips with vigor, grinding on his throbbing cock and working it further inside inch-by-inch. Once she had most of him buried deep in her cunt, she sat straight up and slowly began bouncing on his cock as best as she could, letting out grunts and moans constantly while she felt as though her insides were getting rearranged.

Suddenly, a strong hand came from behind Alexis and grabbed a hold of her left pierced, M-cup-sized titty, then she felt a thick mass slide between her toned butt cheeks and press up against her tight asshole as her breast sprayed milk onto Josh.

"How's it going, bitch?" Michael said, feeling the head of his saliva-covered cock enter her ass with a pop as he guided it in with his free hand. Alexis' body responded with a hard shiver while a whimper escaped her wide-open mouth. "How do you like my brother's fat, black dick?" He groaned into her ear, forcing his own fat, black dick into the Asian cheerleader as she squealed with another wave of agonizing but pleasurable pain. "Well, there's a lot more where that came from."

Josh bit his lip and put his hands on Alexis' toned thighs, pushing up and finally managing to bottom out inside of her stretched-out twat as Michael roughly handled her giant tits above her, soaking his brother's body in her creamy breast-milk. "Mmf... I thought you tight before, but you're really squeezing me now." Josh chuckled, watching Alexis' eyes roll back into her head as both brothers were balls-deep inside of her. Once the two were settled and comfortable, they began to pick up a rhythm of thrusting in and out of Alexis. As Josh thrusted up, Michael pulled back, and vise-versa until they were at a strong, steady pace, pumping into a trembling Alexis as she moaned and muttered incoherent obscenities.

"Oh, yeah. Right there, right fucking there! Mf! Deeper baby, fuck mommy deeper! Uuuoohhh- fuck!" Carroll cried, bent over the coffee table and laying on her huge, silicone tits. She turned back and watched as Dennis thrusted his hips forward, pushing both of his thick, throbbing pricks deep into his mother's asshole and pussy. Carroll bit down hard on her swollen, collagen-filled, bottom lip, feeling herself getting stretched in ways that hadn't experienced since her college days. She'd always considered committing the taboo of incest with her son whenever he became of age, but there was always some kind of awkward barrier that kept her from making the first move, or encouraging his own advances. Sure, they'd tease each other more than enough when they had the house to themselves by wearing as little clothing as possible and openly masturbating in front of each other on occasion, but neither of them had actually crossed any kind of physical barrier until that moment. It seemed that all she needed was a little bit of her 'excuse juice' to get her to loosen up enough for her to be comfortable letting Dennis really loosen her up, she thought to herself as wave after wave of intense pleasure flooded through her slutty body.

"That's right. Take it, you teasing cunt." Dennis groaned as he bottomed out inside of his own mother, feeling her holes twitch and convulse around his two throbbing, nine-inch cocks. He filled his hands full of Carroll's wide, bubbly, and totally fake ass, pulling out and slamming back into her repeatedly. "I should've just taken this ass a long time ago." He said, slapping her ass every other time he plunged into her, each swat harder than the last. "I'm gonna' make sure that my next sibling is going to be mine. How does that sound, mom? Your own son filling you up with his seed, getting you pregnant, and making you and dad raise the bastard that he's about to pump into you."

Carroll couldn't believe what she was hearing, but the idea Dennis was giving her mixed with his huge cocks pistoning in and out of her holes caused her to have the most intense orgasm of her life on the spot. Dennis didn't let up, though, and continued to fuck his mother's brains out as she moaned and gasped on top of the large, plastic tits that were pressed up against the cold coffee table.