Edward's Laboratory Ch. 02

Story Info
Carroll Vett comes across a strange device.
12.7k words
4.19
23.4k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Title:

Edward's Laboratory

Author:

IronLacedCarbon

Tags/Warnings:

Age Progression / Age Regression / Beast Expansion / Bimbofication / Butt Expansion / Clone / Gender Transformation / Freeuse / Futanari / Incest / Interracial / Maid / Muscle Growth / Penis Growth

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are over the age of eighteen and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

Chapter 2: Carroll Vett is an Irresponsible Sister

----------

Wha- Whoa! Where am I?!

"Easy, easy. Everything's okay... We're back."

Back?! Back from where?!

"From our, uh... Vacation. We needed a vacation."

Vacation? We just came back from, like, a two-month-long break. What happened?

"It's not important. What is important, is that we're back."

... How long has it been?

"Y'know, time is relative. For whoever discovers this, it could just be a few minutes, or years, depending on when they last checked in on and/or-"

Four months?!

"You don't have to yell."

Shut up! You can explain everything later. We need to get to work, right away!

"... That's what I like to hear!"

-----

"I don't get it." Zoey whispered with a horrified look on her face. "Why are they still having sex?"

Mandy was doing her best not to burst out laughing right then and there on the spot, but she couldn't help herself from quietly giggling.

"It's not funny, Mandy!" She said, looking at her best friend as her pale face became a shade more white. "What did we do to them?!"

Mandy dismissed her friend with a wave. "They're fine. All we did was... Expand their horizons." She snickered.

-----

Amanda Vett, using the reality-altering device that she'd stolen from her Uncle Eddy, turned her brother's sleep-over with his friends into a full-blown orgy. Her best friend Zoey happened to be there as well, witnessing most of the bizarre events that had happened that night, but left after they'd experimented enough with the device to find a setting on it that would zap away the fat from her chunky body. After that, Mandy made just a few more changes to the group before getting in on the action herself, but was only intimate with one of Jack's stupid friends, who she happened to turn into a sexy, bottom-heavy vixen moments before.

Everyone fell asleep in their respective places around the house in each other's arms about an hour-and-a-half after Zoey had left, and she decided to stop in early the next morning when the sun began to rise to make sure that Mandy kept up her word about changing everyone back to normal. Mandy, who hadn't got much sleep the previous night to begin with, was utterly exhausted when Zoey came to wake her. She lazily dressed in a red tank-top that fit perfectly around her perky, double-D cup tits and a pair of grey short-shorts that weren't large enough to completely cover the large cheeks of her wide, toned, bubble-butt; both articles of clothing fit her perfectly, just as the rest of her wardrobe did thanks to the device's reality correction ability. She still wasn't quite used to her new curves, so seeing her new and improved figure in her room's full-length mirror put a light skip in her step as she headed out with Zoey to undo most of the alterations that they had made to reality.

With the rest of the home's inhabitants still in the land of slumber, Zoey walked with Mandy through the house and had her undo the changes that she'd done to everyone else while she wasn't present, before getting to the ones that they were both present for. Since Zoey wasn't able to get a wink of sleep herself thinking about the device, she had planned for that to be the first thing on their to-do list. Because she wasn't touching the device at the time Mandy had changed them, Carroll's implants, Dennis' two cocks, Tommy's feminization, and Alexis' lactating milk-tanks went unnoticed by Zoey. She almost completely believed that they all had their unusual features for as long as she could remember, until Mandy went through and zapped them all, then Zoey remembered them as they were before she'd left, according to some curious questioning by Mandy.

It was all very surreal, Zoey had thought to herself, as if nothing at all was really happening when the device went off without her touching it. In all honesty, both of them found that realization equally terrifying, but Mandy happened to also feel exhilarated by the idea at the same time. She knew Zoey would never do it, but Mandy started idly fantasizing about handing over the device and letting her best friend make a few changes without her knowledge. Mostly because she knew Zoey was level-headed enough to not do anything world-breaking, and that was also the reason behind why she was the only one Mandy would ever trust with the device.

Once their first task was finished, Mandy reluctantly agreed to her tall, busty friend's decision to turn everything else back to normal. The two girls didn't need to make any specific fixes to Tommy, who's skinny self was passed out on the couch and laying on his stomach as his long, brown hair was in a mess all around his head. They stopped by Mandy's parent's room, where they found Carroll cuddled up with and sandwiched between Michael and Josh on her large bed. Mandy urged Zoey to let the two black, eighteen-year-old twins keep their thick, foot-long cocks, just for funzies. While Zoey was uncomfortable with the subject, she ultimately didn't see the harm in it, so they were left unchanged.

Zoey was instantly suspicious that Mandy had grown Carroll's breasts without her knowledge, which was partially true, but when Mandy tried explaining that her mother always had those big, fleshy melons on her chest, Zoey wouldn't have it; she refused to believe her friend, despite her memories of Carroll being more stacked that ninety-percent of pornstars. Mandy dropped her mother's huge tits down to a C-cup, which were still perky and sagless thanks to changes that her uncle had made several years prior. Mandy didn't mind, in all honesty. She enjoyed the thought of being the center of attention around the house for once. On the upside, it seemed that Zoey had forgotten about them raising Carroll's libido to unnatural levels. Thank Christ for her drowsiness, Mandy had thought to herself as they continued through the house with a wicked smirk.

When they went to Dennis' room, they saw him laying on his muscular back with the sex-bomb Alexis passed-out on top of him. Without hesitation, Mandy used the feminizing option enough to bring Dennis' body back to its standard, out-of-shape state. As she was about to up his fat ratio to give him completely back to his original body, Zoey stopped her, to Mandy's surprise. She apparently thought Mandy had done enough, feeling sympathetic to the burden of being overweight. Mandy agreed, but deep down wished she could've sized-up the mama's boy into the shape of a roly poly just for the hell of it, but Zoey had been surprisingly cool about everything that's happened so far, so she didn't see a reason to push her friend away by being an asshole.

To offset Alex's feminization, they boosted that particular dial all the way down, then hit the big white activation button in the center of the device. The five-foot-eight and very busty Asian cheerleader quickly grew into a full-grown young man with as much muscle mass as a professional body-builder. The idea had worked flawlessly, even though the highschool football player was a bit larger, had slightly stronger masculine facial features, and had quite a bit more body hair than he did originally.

The substantial increase in the weight that was on top of Dennis had immediate effects, slowly bringing the blonde teen to consciousness underneath Alex. Dennis coughed, his chest being crushed by the tall Asian's own.

"H-hey man... C'mon, wake up." Dennis weakly croaked as he wriggled underneath Alex.

Alex snorted and his head shot up at the feeling of movement underneath him. He blinked a few times as he slowly rose above Dennis on all fours, his large body towering over him.

When their eyes met, both of them grinned with desire as each of their large cocks quickly swelled up and pressed against one another.

"Hey there, cutie..." Alex said, his voice low and husky as he slid a finger down Dennis' flat, unimpressive chest. "Looks like I've got you all to myself this morning."

Dennis groaned, reaching around and grabbing a handful of Alex's toned, muscular ass. "You can have all you want, big boy." He said, leaning up to kiss the hulking giant.

The two of them made out passionately as Alex lifted Dennis up by the hips and positioned his thick, ten-inch cock directly against his new buddy's tight, virgin ass.

-----

"Expanded their horizons?" Zoey said in an angry whisper as she and Mandy stood outside of their door. "Your brother is in there getting raw-dogged by a guy who looks like he eats concrete for breakfast!"

Mandy fell down on her back, clutching her uncle's device under one arm while the other was using its hand to cover her mouth and muffle the sounds of hysterical laughter that were trying to escape her lips.

"How are we going to fix that?" Zoey asked, her hand motioning to the door that had the sounds of two horny teenagers grunting and moaning.

It took Mandy a long moment to calm down, but she got a hold of herself eventually. "Oh, whew. That took a lot out of me." She said with dark, sleepy eyes, still occasionally giggling.

"Mandy!" Zoey silently screamed.

"Sorry, sorry." She said, then took a deep breath. "I don't know, I guess we can reverse the changes that we make, but... What's done is done, I suppose." She shrugged, her perky breasts jiggling within her tank top as she sat up against the wall with the device in her lap.

Zoey thought about that as she looked down into her friend's smiling, half-awake face. "Well, the device has got to be some kind of sexuality function, or something. We can't just leave them like this!"

Mandy yawned. "I don't see what the big deal is. Everyone's happy." She said, her eyes glued to Zoey's big, prominent tits. God, she'd love to see what her friend looked like now without that puffy sweater on, Mandy thought to herself. "You worry too much, Zo."

"I do not-"

"Yeah, you do." Mandy said sleepily. "Look, if I stay awake any longer, I might literally die. Can we play around with this thing later?" She loved the device and its potential capabilities more than breathing itself, but at that moment, falling asleep sounded better than creating any kind of real-life sex scene imaginable.

Zoey bit her tongue and then rubbed her temples, trying not to flip out on her careless friend. That was when she realized that she hadn't gotten any sleep either, and was usually much more than irritable and quick to panic when she went without her eight hours.

"Fine." She sighed after taking a moment to think things over. "Can I at least take the device home with me, this time?"

"Okay." Mandy snickered, then held up the device within arms-length of her friend.

Zoey paused, feeling unease at Mandy's willingness to just hand the device over to her. Just as she expected, as soon as she reached out to grab it...

"I mean..." Mandy began. "If there's anyone that I trust with the massive responsibility of taking care of this thing, it's you. With all of the things that could go horribly wrong, even by accident, I don't even think I can trust myself with it. But, I'm also just going to bed, after putting it away in that huge lock-box in my closet, of course. So it's not like it's totally unsafe in my hands, for the time being." Mandy said, clearly about to doze off right there on the floor.

Zoey stared down at her friend in defeat with unkempt strands of her long, jet-black hair hanging in her face. Even though Mandy wasn't saying it word-for-word, she understood her point. With Zoey's anxiety issues, she would be losing her mind if she had to keep the device safe under lock-and-key, more-so if the reality-warping gadget was under her own roof. Her roommates were more nosey as Mandy and her family, so she could already see herself going a full week without sleep serving as the device's watchdog. It unsettled her to know that Mandy of all people would have it in her possession, but she also believed that she wouldn't go overboard with the device since she went wild with it last night. Zoey silently prayed to her Wiccan Gods that Mandy had gotten it out of her system then.

"C'mon. Let's get you to bed, dumb-ass." Zoey said flatly, thinking about what kind of comfort food she was going to eat until she threw up once she got back home. She leaned down and scooped up Mandy in her soft, smooth arms.

"Ha, alrig-woah!" Mandy yelped, not at all expecting to be picked up and carried horizontally, especially with such ease. She threw an arm over Zoey's neck, stunned at her friend's new-found strength.

"Shhh! Keep it down." Zoey tried to quietly urged, quickly moving down the hall with grace as she carried Mandy in both arms with ease. "I don't look like it, but I'm like, really strong now." She chuckled nervously. "I don't even wanna' know how much that Japanese gorilla in there can bench-press now..."

Mandy was indeed shushed for a moment, staring Zoey's large, jiggling tits as they bounced around over her stomach and against one of her own big breasts. If only she would loosen up a bit, then maybe her and Zoey could... Mandy shook her head, her eyes having wandered to the device under her free arm. No, she wouldn't do that to Zoey, Mandy thought to herself. If there's one person in the world that Mandy trusted with all of her damaged little heart, it was her best friend, and her big tits.

"If you keep this up, I might start to develop some kind of soft mommy-dom fetish." Mandy snickered as the two of them came upon the door to her room.

"I will drop you." Zoey stated as Mandy reached over and turned the doorknob.

"Off at school? But mommy, I wanna' stay home and play with your big, milky- oof!" Mandy said as her body made impact with the floor in front of her bed, which consisted of a short futon frame with multiple memory-foam mattresses stacked on one another.

POP!

Mandy and Zoey froze for a long moment at the sound. When Zoey had dropped her perverted friend, the device went out from under Mandy's arm and landed upside-down on the bed, its antenna pointed directly at Zoey. Mandy scrambled to her feet, looked at the device, then towards her friend, who had both hands covering her very plump lips and was having a mild panic attack as she stared down at the device in horror. Zoey stared at Mandy in horror, her eyes tearing up.

"Mandyyy..." Zoey cried, breaking down into tears and dropping to her knees on the spot.

"H-hang on!" Mandy said, her arms quickly snatching the device up from off of the bed. Shit, she thought. Luckily, none of the dials had been moved, but one of the tiny buttons may have been pressed in the fall. Unfortunately, as Mandy had learned the previous night when she'd turned Carroll into a plastic bimbo, whenever one of the multitude of small buttons was pressed down when the large white one was pushed, they would pop right back up, meaning that Mandy had no idea what, if anything at all, had just happened to Zoey.

Mandy looked to her friend as she had her nervous breakdown on the floor, her curvy, light-brown body's assets jiggling around in the revealing french maid uniform that she was wearing with every exhausted sob. She sat the device back down on the bed and went to comfort her friend, wrapping her arms around the buxom Latina.

"It's okay, it's okay..." Mandy reassured Zoey, who tightly wrapped her arms around Mandy's petite frame as soon as she was able. "I don't think anything happened, none of the dials were moved. It may have just landed on the big button by itself, or something." She said, unable to help but stare at Zoey's wide, shelf-like, bubble butt as it wobbling behind her. At least she was still carrying all that junk around, Mandy thought with a thankful sigh.

"B-but how would w-we e-e-even knowww..." Zoey cried as she looked up at Mandy, her big brown eyes with very dark circles around them.

Mandy rubbed her thumb over the beauty mark on her cheek to wipe off a tear. "Shhh. It's alright." She said softly in the ear of her old friend. "You need to sleep just as much as I do." Mandy said with a yawn, helping Zoey to her feet. "C'mon. Let's get you to bed, dumbass." She snickered.

Zoey sniffled as she stood up straight, the ocean of her G-cup tits' cleavage in constant motion and threatening to bounce right out of her uniform's very low-cut neck-lining. The skirt attached to her outfit was also exceptionally short, barely covering her completely natural, gravity-defying, basketball-like butt-cheeks and almost exposed the mound of her shaved pussy, which was covered by just a lacy, see-through, black thong.

Zoey looked down at herself. "Do I look any different?" She asked as she took a step back and examined herself, with just a hint of a Portugese accent in her quivering voice.

"Nope." Mandy said, her tired eyes scanning Zoey's bombshell body. "You're still the same massive tease that you've always been."

"Sh-shut up..." Zoey sniffled and sobbed a bit more, but was doing her best to cheer up and reassure herself that she was okay.

The two of them rose to their feet, and Mandy guided Zoey onto the bed as she wiped her face free of tears. After grabbing the device, Mandy slowly walked over to her closet and moved the sliding door aside, then pulled out a large, beige lockbox and punched in the numerical combination on its keypad. It popped open, and she sat it down next to an envelope full of her savings, several old family photographs, and a few oddities that Mandy had felt as though they were worth hanging onto for the sake of memories.

She quickly slammed the thing shut, stood up, and kicked the box back into her closet before closing the door. Then, she turned around and looked at Zoey, who had slipped out of her maid's uniform and was wearing only the frilly, black lingerie that was under it while pulling the grey quilt on Mandy's bed over her luscious body, looking back at Mandy with tired, sad, puppy-dog eyes.

Mandy frowned as Zoey as she turned to face the wall that the bed was up against. She knew that Zoey prefered her spacey room in the attic to sharing a bed with her, but there were times when either of the two of them would instinctively go to the other's bed so that they wouldn't have to be alone. Mandy crawled into bed and under the covers, acting as Zoey's 'big spoon' despite being shorter than her counterpart. And even though she wanted nothing more than to explore Zoey's new, athletic frame in that moment, Mandy just reached around and hugged her taught stomach and held her tight as the sun was rising over their home, both of them finally getting some much-needed sleep.

----

Carroll's big, emerald eyes were sparkling as she stood at the open front door to her home, ushering her son's friends out of the house while wearing a navy-blue, turtle-neck sweater with a pair of black yoga pants that hugged her athletic curves quite nicely. Her curly, platinum blonde hair was slightly messy, unkempt, and still damp from her shower. The satisfaction from the pleasure that she'd felt last night was clear on her face to the boys as each passed by in single file.