Edward's Laboratory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy was leading the way, fully dressed and giving Carroll a wink as he walked in her direction. She recalled him asking Dennis if he'd give him Mandy's number earlier, and wondered if she'd be seeing more of the boy. God, she certainly wouldn't mind that. The way that boy just absolutely loved to eat pussy was... intoxicating. The eagerness Tommy displayed was a treat on its own, but he certainly topped it all off by knowing exactly where her sweet-spots had been.

"Remember, keep this between us, cutie." She purred, giving him a peck on the cheek as he passed. Tommy melted with joy as he took his leave.

As the beanie-wearing stoner of the bunch exited with his backpack over his left shoulder, Michael and Josh were right behind him in tow. She'd known the boys since before they could stand, having a long-time friendship with their mother, Wanda. Carroll couldn't help but give the twins a guilty grin, who happened to be grinning themselves, wider than she'd ever seen before. While Josh blew her a kiss from the opposite side of this brother, Michael reached out and took her hand in his own then brought it to his lips to gently kiss it. If Carroll's heart was beating any faster, someone would've had to call an ambulance after she collapsed. The memories of being on all fours and on each end of the two ebony teenagers and their giant dicks were all too fresh in her mind, along with the mental image of Wanda looking at her with disgust that shadowed each flashback of their encounter. She couldn't quite explain why it was so thrilling, but she found the prospect of having an affair with her best friend's sons to be on a completely different level of hot.

A large part of her knew that she should feel ashamed and mortified by what she'd done, but the other parts of her, the parts that had needs, wants, and desires, she realized, had been neglected for such a very long time. Being a stay-at-home trophy wife was one of many pleasures in life, but being a faithful one for so many years had deprived Carroll of a great number of others that she'd been blind to all this time. In a single night, she felt as though she'd gone through a tremendous transformation in the deep pit of her soul.

"Come back and see us, boys." Carroll said, giving Michael a quick pat on the ass while getting one last good luck at the two pythons that were stuffed into the front of their bottoms.

The last to leave, the most impressive, and at the same time, disappointing turn-out of the night, was Alex. The six-foot-six Olympic Athlete that was still just a highschool senior came strutting down the hallway, swaying his toned, muscular hips, tree-trunk thighs, and steel-bunned booty with every step in the skin-tight basket-ball shorts. The plain, white T-shirt that was stretched over his sculpted body showed every indention and lining of his muscular torso, all the way from his stone-solid pecs to his extremely defined eight-pack. The package that was balled up and wobbling around in the center of his shorts was the main attraction, though, and she felt a deep emptiness in her abdomen as she looked at it.

Unfortunately, she couldn't have what that flaming stud had to offer.

"Don't forget, I want to know where you get your make-up, young man." Carroll said, never before imagining that she'd ever use those words in a sentence like that.

"You bet, girl. I'll text you a few links that I think you might like." Alex said, his smooth voice accented with a dramatic lisp. He leaned down, exchanging kisses on each cheek with Carroll before cheerfully trotting out of the house. "Byyyeee."

Carroll waved goodbye as she watched the muscle-bound Asian walk down the sidewalk to his large, golden pick-up truck, leaning on the doorframe as she made sure to soak in the image of his godly body. What had gotten into her? She idly thought to herself. Before tonight, she would never have imagined doing what she'd done last night, no matter the amount of alcohol that she put into her system. However, one thing after another kept happening, almost as if the universe itself had lined up a perfect sequence of events for her to end up having an orgy with her kids.

Admittedly, Carroll knew she was a slut for attention. 'Half of women half her age didn't rock a body that was even half as good as her's,' she would tell herself while spending hours of her free time on a treadmill every week. Carroll's skin was youthful, her eyes were bright and full of life, her body was tight, toned, and had curves in all of the right places. She considered starting up a Sinstagram account, just to show off and brag about her divine body to the world like most other gorgeous people did, but she was too nervous about strangers and creeps becoming obsessed with her, and she was sure that her husband wouldn't be too big a fan of the idea, all together. So, to get her kicks, she liked to show off for the people that were close to her in life, and half of the town whenever she decided to go out to run errands.

It was thrilling when the eyes of sex-hungry men roaming her body. Attractive or not, she seemed to feed off that certain energy whenever it was around, whether or not she intended to encourage such a feeling. Last night though, she was, without a doubt, encouraging said feelings within her son and his friends. Those boys had always been like puddy in her hands once she showed off the cleavage from her perky tits, even though they may not have been quite as large as her daughter's, or her maid's, for that matter. Carroll was somewhat jealous of two in that sense, but she didn't resent them for it. If anything, she wished Mandy would lighten up more and show off that amazing body of hers like Zoey did, instead of covering it up with those awful baggy hoodies and jeans. Sure, her son Dennis was a pervert, but that never stopped Carroll or the famously prude Zoey from showing off some skin. The main difference between the two of them was that Carroll wasn't the family's paid, free-use maid; always ready and willing to take any cock or dine on any pussy that came around her way. Carroll herself didn't partake, but Dennis and her husband Frank tended to take Zoey behind closed doors on occasion and pound the ever-living hell out of that girl's tight, Brazillian pussy. She suspected that she and Mandy fooled around every now and then, but their relationship seemed much too platonic for much more than pillow-type stuff to be happening, by her observation.

It was strange. Deep down, she felt as though having her daughter's lifetime friend live with them as a glorified bang-maid was wrong; that it broke the boundaries of their marriage between her and her husband each time he took Zoey in the bed that she slept in while she was either cooking or exercising in the living room; that it wasn't truly healthy for her son to not want to do anything aside from stay at home to play video games and pump hourly loads into her employee. Still, the situation didn't bother her in the least, like their family's relationship with Zoey was the most natural thing in the world. Hell, her friends and neighbors didn't seem to have any qualms about it either, so she dismissed any slight concern as overthinking.

Zoey's situation aside, Carroll suspected that Dennis was fighting fire with fire by inviting Alex over last night. The middle-aged MILF had three definitive weaknesses: Big dicks, big muscles, and Asians. In all of her life, never had she encountered a specimen as perfect as Alex. The boy, if she could even call him that, was a walking wet dream. She doubted that Dennis had known the boy for long, considering that he'd never mentioned his new soon-to-be football star friend in the past. If anything, he'd probably used his two well-hung, black buddies to bribe him into coming over. "Hey bro, you should come over and seduce my mom, bro. Bro, just help us make sure she gets super wasted bro. Get her naked, bro, so I can take advantage of her, bro. There's gonna' be so much cock there, bro. Bro I'll suck your big, Japanese dick if you help me out. Bro, I'll let you fuck my tight, little-"

As Carroll flinched after she closed the front door and turned around, realizing that she'd been thinking out loud again. How much of that did he hear? She mentally asked herself with a sigh as she looked at her naked son; his hands on his hips with a rock-solid, nine-inch erection sticking out from his skinny midsection.

There was an awkward pause as the two locked eyes, but Dennis was the bravest to speak up first.

"So, like, do I get to pick, bro?" Dennis said in a similar mock tone to the one Carroll was using, eyeing her body up and down. "Because I was thinking-"

Carroll swiftly raised a hand to his face and placed a finger on his lips, silencing the horny teen.

"Go take a shower. You smell like a gay bar." She said, her blissful happiness replaced by maternal instincts that filled her with feelings of aggravation at his words. Dennis looked like deer in headlights, and it was clear to Carroll how he expected things would be from now on judging by the shift in his facial expressions from confident to nervous. The unholy line of taboo between the two of them had been crossed, but Carroll was not about to let her son take a position of power over her in the household just because he found his way back into his first apartment last night.

"When you're finished, go and wait for me in my room. Then, we'll talk about what happens next." She said, then walked towards the kitchen with a wicked smile on her face as she eyed his deflating manhood on the way past him.

Despite what was the right or wrong thing to do in the end, only one thing was certain for Carroll.

The main reason that she wasn't horrified about betraying Frank after all these years, and why she didn't feel any guilt about it in the slightest.

She was really, really fucking horny.

-----

"I'll ask you one more time: Would you please stop that?" A very hungover Edward politely requested from behind the clear shield that was protecting him from instant de-atomization.

Not long after his arrival, Edward had pulled out a small, metallic pill from his lab coat, then smashed it in between his hands. The particles of the debris that scattered around the middle-aged man and quickly began to spread, expand, and attach to one-another, forming objects and material that'd originally been both shrunken down and pressurized inside of a miniature black hole for a set period of time to be used again in an emergency. The large dome that had formed as a result was attached to a large, round, illuminated, tiled surface with artificial gravity, as well as enough of the proper furnishings and equipment to function as a temporary laboratory.

"If you were just planning to kill me all along, then you should have when you had the chance."

He poured a tiny amount of a cloudy, red solution from a flask into a vial that already contained a glittery, purple solution. As soon as the thick, gooey liquids collided and mixed with one another, they created a new variant of the two that was bright yellow and glowing. He set the glass vial into a thin, metal rack alongside seven other identically-colored ones, then looked away from the steel table in front of him and up into the abyss that surrounded him on all sides. It didn't appear as though there was anything at all beyond the dome, just black, unending darkness. However, there was a constant humming noise coming from all sides of him, and Edward's exotically fine-tuned ears could easily hear the distinct sounds of his virtually indestructible plasti-glass barrier slowly being eroded away by the void's unique energy.

"If you wish to continue your meager existence, you will answer our questions." The void roared in a thousand hissing voices. "It is only a matter of time before your defenses fall, anomaly."

"No booze, no sauce." Edward said with a shrug, turning his gaze back to the rack of uncorked vials.

"You must have questions of your own. Perhaps we could trade. Knowledge for knowledge."

"I do have a few." Edward said, picking up the rack and walking over towards a counter on one side of the room. "But I'll have them answered on my own terms." He set the vials down inside of a large metal container that somewhat resembled a beverage cooler.

The voices roared again, but this time it was much louder, and sounded like a distorted cry of immense pain.

"And besides..." He said, placing a plastic, peach-colored brick on top of the vials of glowing liquid. "I've still got that little helper of mine on the outside." A small grin broke out across his lips, while his sunken, angular face was still as grim as ever.

"It's... It has begun again! Damn you and that-" The void began, but was cut off as it screamed at such a high frequency that every single sheet of glass inside of a mega-city would've shattered if one had been in range.

"Like I had said earlier, my niece is out there doing God-knows-what with that device I created. A device that has a little piece of you inside of it." He closed the lid to the container, then brought it over to the opposite end of the dome and slid it into a small air-duct that acted as a two-way door to the void. "And I highly doubt that she's going to be done anytime soon."

The infinite spectrum of voices cried out in agony again and again, and the loud humming sound that had been bothering the scientist began to subside more and more by the second, while being completely unfazed by the void's agonizing wails.

"With each use of the device, she buys me a little bit more time to perform my experiments." Edward said, pressing a button on the edge of the duct that closed off the door to his end, then it opened on the other side to have the container sucked out into the abyss in the blink of an eye. "You can either keep attacking me, or you can find a way to minimize whatever damage is being done by the warping of this universe's fabric. Your fabric." He said, but received no response.

It took a few hours for the void to begin again, as if it needed a moment to recover from however the device was affecting it. As it spoke, the humming around him from before returned with it.

"We will admit, the actions that you have taken thus far within our domain are impressive." The void spat, although it sounded weaker than it had before.

Edward sighed, then slowly opened up his eyes as he sat up from the tiled floor.

So much for his nap, he thought.

"Does that mean you're finally going to let me conduct my research in peace?" He asked with a yawn as he rose to his feet, then pulled out and held up a small, metallic box with a single red button on its surface.

"Only if you are willing to share knowledge of the realm in which you originated from." The darkness said, slowly and frustrated, as if speaking to a child.

"Okay then, I'll take you up on your previous offer. I'm going to ask you a question, and then you can ask me a question."

"... Very well. Proceed."

"Do you know what happens when a plastic explosive is detonated while in close proximity to an unreasonable amount of a synthetic, nonradioactive, highly-concentrated, plutonium substitute?"

"..."

"Well, I do, of course. But now I get to see what happens when it goes off in a big-ass vacuum." Edward stated, just before squeezing the remote detonator in his hand.

-----

"Ahhh..." Carroll sighed with satisfaction as she sat down the cup that was full of a very creamy coffee brew just moments ago. After rinsing out the cup and placing it in the rack next to the sink to dry, she flipped her hair back using both hands and turned to walk out of the kitchen.

"I am in control." She mumbled to herself, trying to inspire confidence.

"I am his mother. He does what I say, not the other way around." With as fast as her heart was beating, it was a wonder it hadn't exploded. However, as the memory of Dennis bending her over the table flashed through her mind, her pussy practically exploded with juices, throbbing and aching to have his fat, banana-dick buried deep inside of it.

Carroll turned the corner and began down the hallway, the crotch of her yoga-bottoms soaked and her mind racing with the thoughts of how she was going to handle her current situation. There was no way that she was going to deny either of them of the amazing sex that could be had, but she knew that he was just as much in a position to negotiate as she was. Hell, Dennis was eighteen. If he wanted to, he could threaten to move out in a moment's notice just before ratting them and his friends out to his father. Frank would go ballistic, without a doubt. She couldn't imagine the fury that he'd bring down upon her, as well as the family in general. But would Dennis do such a thing? She was his mother, and she was sure that her son did love her with all of his heart. Besides, as long as Carroll wasn't too strict with her boundaries about their new relationship, it was likely that he would be complacent, she thought to herself.

She opened the door to the master bedroom, looking over towards the bathroom connected to it. The door was wide open and the light was off, so it seemed that Dennis was using the main bathroom of the house to clean himself up. That's good, she thought, it gave her some more time to psych herself up and come up with a plan.

BANG!

Carroll jumped as she felt her soul escape her body for a moment, the gunshot-like sound that came from her daughter's room having virtually scared the life out of her.

"No..." Carroll mumbled to herself, the worst possible thought coming to mind right away. No, there was no way Mandy would do that, she thought to herself as she scrambled to her feet and bolted down the hallway. She couldn't have. There was absolutely, positively Mandy was stronger than that. Her little girl wouldn't just end it all because of what had happened last night.

"Mandy!" She screeched as she burst through the door to the teen's room, half-expecting to see the most horrific sight that a mother could. Instead, she saw Mandy laying on her back in the middle of her bed with Zoey latched onto her from the side, the Brazilian maid's head nuzzling the busty blonde's side-boob. The room was dark, and the lower halves of the half-dressed two were covered up with Mandy's large, bright-orange quilt.

"ZZZzzz... ZZZzzz..." The two of them were still fast asleep, and Mandy was snoring as loud as ever with her mouth wide open and chest heaving with her breaths.

Thank heavens, Carroll thought to herself with a huge sigh of relief. She understood how Mandy was able to sleep through the sound that she heard, the girl could sleep through a supernova, but it made sense now why Zoey was still out-cold. If she could sleep next to Mandy and her awful snoring, then anything was possible.

Carroll put one hand on her hip as the other reached up and scratched her head. If those two were asleep, where had that sound come from? She looked around the cluttered room that had both clean and worn clothes scattered about everywhere, checking for anything that looked particularly out of place. Carroll was about to give up her search and go look elsewhere for the source of the noise, but noticed a prominent crack in the corner of Mandy's sliding closet door.

She tilted her head in confusion as she took a step towards the closet, then opened up the door. On the floor under the dense rack of clothes above it, was the lockbox that Mandy used to store knick-knacks and money, Carroll noted. She'd seen it on several occasions before, but couldn't for the life of her remember where Mandy had gotten it originally. Whatever the case was, the plastic casing that consisted of the electronic keypad and twist-lock on the top of the box looked as though it'd been smashed with a hammer, only if the hammer had been on the inside and was swung by someone with the same build as Alex.