Edward's Laboratory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carroll kneeled down and placed her hands on the edge of the box and lifted its lid, which came open without any resistance.

"Hmm?" She mumbled, pulling out Edward's device from the dysfunctional lockbox. "What's this?"

The device, covered in numerous dials, knobs, and buttons that were only one-fourth of the way labeled with simple pen and tape, was certainly a great curiosity to Carroll in a matter of seconds. What the hell is this? She mentally asked herself once more, reading each of the settings that had been recently discovered the night before by Mandy, to which Carroll was unaware of. At first, she didn't know what to make of the device, then she started reading the labels that were under several of the dials and switches.

"'Boobs', 'Ass', 'Cock', 'Libido', 'Fem/Masc', 'Musc/Fat', 'Bimbo', 'Add/Sub Cock', and... 'Milk'?" Carroll raised an eyebrow, then turned back to look at her sleeping daughter for a moment before turning around and standing up with the device in-hand.

Was this some sort of project for one of her classes? Unlikely, but it looked like something that a college student had thrown together with tons of fragile parts. Even though it was still clean and appeared rather new, the bottom corner of the device was chipped clean off and its flimsy antenna was slightly bent at the tip. Just as Carroll was about to reach down and wake Mandy, she put two and two together.

Carroll stood up straight with a look of utter bewilderment written across her face. She did a double-take as her gaze flicked between the lockbox and the device. Did this cheap thing seriously bust open that monster of a security box? How? She wondered in disbelief.

Exploring the face of the device with her fingers, one of them found the breast slider and moved it up a notch. Not quite sure what she was expecting, Carroll's index finger curiously laid itself on the big, white button in the center and pressed down on it, the antenna of the device pointed directly at Mandy.

POP

Carroll's mouth dropped open as she watched her daughter's breasts swell right in front of her. Only going up one cup-size was subtle, but there was an unmistakable increase in the amount of cleavage that Mandy's slightly-too-small tank-top was producing. As if possessed by something, Carroll couldn't help but slowly look back down at the device, moved the slider up by another notch, and then press the big, white button again.

POP

Just as before, only on a more noticeable scale, Mandy's tits gave a light bounce and ballooned outward by another two cup-sizes. The red top that she wore was being stretched out beyond its limits, struggling to contain her two bulging boulders of supple flesh. It was amazing how round they were, despite having both gravity and the strained fabric pulling back against them, Carroll thought to herself. Were they... Were they real? With the way they heaved as she heavily snored, and the way the cleavage had bunched up... But, that perfect fullness...

Her mind awash with questions and her pussy buzzing with excitement, Carroll slowly reached out a hand towards one of her daughter's pillowy, H-cup globes.

"Nyuhhh..." Zoey groaned as she moved her face away from being buried in Mandy's tit, then slowly perched herself up on one arm next to her friend. Her tired eyes fluttered softly, doing their best to scan the room for whatever might have woken her up. She was alone, it seemed. For a very brief moment, Zoey swore she heard a thump, followed by the soft patter of footsteps on carpet-

"ZZZzz-zz-zzz..."

Half-asleep, the large-breasted maid frowned and rolled her eyes. It was likely just Mandy trying to breathe under the weight of those massive boobs that she'd given herself. Well, at least Zoey wouldn't feel so self-conscious about her own now, she thought to herself with a smile. She laid her head down on one of those constantly wobbling mammaries, then quickly fell back to sleep.

-----

The door to Carroll's room clicked as she locked it from the inside.

After taking a few steps back, Carroll looked down at the device in her hands and took a deep breath.

Okay, so, what the fuck? Carroll mentally asked herself. This thing worked. Did Mandy steal this from one of the students at her college? She loved her daughter, but there was no way that hot-headed C-student could have created such a thing. Come to think of it, how could anyone make a device that could save a woman tens of thousands of dollars on cosmetic surgery?

Carroll's heart thumped in her chest as she pictured herself with a pair of tits that were as big as the ones she'd given Mandy. Walking down the street and being such a distraction that cars would veere off the road just because the drivers couldn't look away; going shopping at the mall and having all of the women in clothing stores gaze at her in envy as she pretended to be embarrassed about the lack of clothes that didn't make her look slutty; having Dennis and his friends practically cumming in their pants whenever she'd walk by during one of their little get-togethers...

Without a second thought, Carroll moved up the notch on the breast-slider to the upper-ninth mark, then carefully turned the device around to face her.

She took a deep breath and pressed the main button.

POP

The effects were instant, and Carroll watched as the fabric of her sweater stretched over her rapidly expanding jugs. Her modest, C-cup bust exploded with growth, and was easily that of an L-cup in a single second. The fabric down the front of her top and over her breasts was quickly torn to shreds around the I-cup mark, and that plus the offset in her balance by the additional weight on her torso caused her to fall back on her ample bubble-butt with an oof. On impact with the dark grey carpet, the device went flying from Carroll's hands and slammed against the door before falling face-down onto her extended left leg, the antenna pointed in her direction.

POP

Carroll had expected some kind of filling sensation to go along with her expansions, but instead felt like someone just bolted a big pair of fleshy watermelons over her originals, then suddenly those watermelons were replaced with yoga-balls, and then those yoga-balls formed extremely sensitive nerve endings, she thought to herself as she stared down at the massive pair of tits that sat in her lap.

Each slight wobble and shake that her trembling body produced were causing a mild tremor of pleasure up her spine. They were so fucking big, she thought. Too big, certainly. And despite their roundness, the visible motions of their jiggles were like that of water balloons. They were so obscene, but... Fuck, they felt so good, and she wasn't even playing with- Wait. Something was off about them. Not her breasts, exactly, but her skin. It looked... younger?

"Wh-hoa, Carrie! What just happened to your top?" Dennis asked with a confused laugh from the base of his father's bed. "You good?"

Carroll's head flew back in surprise, not having realized that Dennis had already come in during her brief absence and was currently rubbing the rather large outline of his cock as it throbbed within his white boxer-briefs. She must've been so worked up about the device that she missed him completely. Shit, she thought as she turned her gaze back to the device, which was obstructed by the gigantic pleasure balloons that were weighing her slim body down with great force.

"Y-yeah... I'm fine." Carroll's eyes shot open as she grabbed at her throat, not having expected for her voice to sound as it did. Normally, Carroll's voice was soft, sultry, and had a very slight raspy undertone from about ten years smoking cigarettes.

"What the shit?" She spat. In just the few words she spoke, Carroll could identify that her voice sounded just as it had when she was a young adult now; higher-pitched, silvery, and sounded somewhat musical, even when she was cursing.

After Carroll looked at her arms, felt of her face, then flexed her shoulder and back muscles to feel for any familiar aches and pains, she discovered two things. Firstly, which was also the most surprising, is that the muscles all around her torso could easily maneuver and lift the weighty breasts that looked as though they had more mass than the rest of her body combined. Secondly, she was in a body that was near-identical to her twenty-year-old self; one that was flawless, free from any pesky wrinkles or stretch marks, and was positively glowing.

"What's your deal?" Dennis asked, standing on his knees at the foot of the bed with his hands on his hips.

Carroll looked back once again at Dennis, but this time as her eyes found his bulging cock, she felt the intensity of a burning ache between her legs that she had felt in years. God, she thought, having forgetten how strong her sex-drive used to be in her younger years. In her fourties, Carroll still had a more-than-active sex-life with her husband when he wasn't away on buisness, but back when the two had first hooked up, she was absolutely insatiable. Carroll would let Frank do anything and everything he wanted to do to her, and she loved every second of pleasure that came with what he had to offer. Now, she was back in that same body, and was looking at Dennis in a completely different light. It was either the change in her brain chemestry, the heightened sex-drive from both her age reduction and breast expansion, or a powerful combination of the two, but any reservation that Carroll had left in regards to sleeping with the horny teen was quickly thrown out the window.

"My deal?" Debra dumbly giggled, amused by the sing-song-ness of her voice and the slight valley-girl accent she used to have. "What's your deal? I grow a pair of boobs that are each the size of my work-out ball, but you're wondering about my shirt?" She asked, experimentally trying to lift herself off of the ground. Surprisingly, and without much effort, Carroll slowly climbed to her feet as her gigantic ta-ta's violently shook and jiggled with each of her movements, their sheer momentus weight being the only thing that was offsetting to her as they swung around on her lithe torso.

"I... I guess that's a good point?" Dennis asked, his brow furrowed as he shuffled through old memories for the time when Carroll's breasts started developing. "Still, I've never seen one of your shirts do that before."

Carroll chuckled with a wide, toothy smile as she turned to face the full-length mirror in a corner of the room.

"This is like, so freaking cool, dude." She said, ignoring Dennis as the reflected image of her outrageously-stacked, twenty-one-year-old self stared back at her. Aside from the lack of light freckles and sunspots that she'd accumulated throughout the years, Carroll was most taken back by the new size of her nipples. The areolas had to be as big as dinner plates, and it was as if the ends were about the size of tennis-balls in a cylindrical form, like that of giant eraser-heads. Not only could she visibly see how hard they were, she could feel it. The orgasm that Carroll had felt building up within her breasts was coming solely from her erect nipples being as contracted as they were, she realized.

"Are you okay?" Dennis asked, despite clearly enjoying the show that Carroll was putting on in the mirror. "You're acting like you've never seen your own tits before."

Carroll's shoulders dropped and she rolled her eyes, turning around to face Dennis. His eyes were understandably glued to her gelatinous bean-bags. "We've both seen my tits, Dennis. But we've never seen them like... Wait, why are you so nonchalant about all of this?" As soon as she finished, what he said earlier registered in her mind. "And, a minute ago, did you call me Carrie?" She raised an eyebrow. "I don't think I gave you permission to use my first name, young man." She wanted to come off as stern and inquisitive towards Dennis, but the mixture of her growing arousal, youthful hormones, and the absurdity of everything that was happening, Carroll couldn't stop herself from grinning like an idiot.

Dennis' smile fell, his expression replaced by one of confusion as he relaxed his posture and shifted his feet to let his legs drop and hang off of the king-sized bed. "I have been asking about why the hell your shirt decided to explode for no reason." He cocked his head, then glanced down at the device for just a moment as it lay just a foot away from the jiggling super-hottie. "And, uh... What do you want me to call you? Are we roleplaying, or have you just lost your mind?"

Carroll let out an exasperated sigh as she turned to bend over and pick up the device, letting out a giggle-moan as her rock-hard nipples brushed against the carpet. "Here, check this out." She said, holding the device up over her giant tits and pointing the antenna at Dennis, who leaned back with a worried look on his face in response.

The only dial that Carroll could tell had been moved was the breast slider, so she dropped that one down to its center notch. For the life of her, she had no idea what button or switch on the device had turned her into a young woman again. The sliders were all zeroed-out, none of the buttons were depressed, and each of the switches were randomly flipped both up and down respectively with no clear pattern. It certainly didn't help that most of her options were unlabeled, as well. Oh well, she thought, there was plenty of time left in the day to find out what all Mandy's neat little toy could do. Carroll would be sure to thank her perverted daughter for the fantastic gift that she unknowingly gave her.

POP

"Ow!" Dennis yelped, feeling his briefs simultaneously contracting and ripping apart around his incredibly muscular abdomen and massive erection. Said erection bounced free and wagged like a reversed eighteen-inch-long, six-inch-wide tail between his spread, tree-trunk-like thighs. He looked down his perfectly sculpted body and towards the tattered remains of his briefs with wide eyes, then raised his sight back up to Carroll, who was biting down hard on her bottom lip as she rubbed her glistening thighs together.

"Whoa..." Dennis said in his what-should-have-been noticeably deeper voice, glancing back down in amazement. "That's so cool!"

Carroll would've used something along the lines of, "That's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," but he wasn't wrong. The teen's form going from unimpressive and scrawny to unyielding and statuesque in a heartbeat was definitely cool. If anything, he was bigger than the Japanese stud that he shared a bed with last night, and had much more dick to work with, Carroll thought to herself as she reset the dials on the device. She didn't expect him to be able to fit that anaconda in any of her holes, but she wanted something to smother with her giant funbags without having it get lost in the expanse sea of flesh.

"A magic box that destroys clothes? Carrie, I can't believe it! Where did you find this thing?" Dennis sprung to his feet and stepped over to his large-titted relative, snatching the device from her hands with ease as his giant dick flopped around every-which-way as his six-foot-six frame towered over her own five-foot-seven stature. "What else can it do?"

Carroll, who was completely lost, just stood there as the beefy, big-necked Dennis took the device and started looking it over. If there was someone with the power to read minds in the vicinity, they would be more than a bit confused as to why they were hearing the sounds of dial-up internet trying to connect. Then, in an instant, everything clicked with a-

POP

And suddenly, Carroll felt the familiar sensation of clothes being torn asunder around her body. Only this time, it was the yoga pants she wore, yet she didn't feel any change in her physical anatomy. All around her wide, toned, and very thicc ass and thighs, the fabric of her yoga bottoms were stretched to their limits and ripped in more than a few areas, letting her smooth skin bubble out from their openings.

Slowly, Carroll turned and got a good look at her ass, her mind unable to completely wrap her head around what she was looking at. Both her shelf-like butt and the bottoms she wore appeared to be exactly as they should be, in her memories. Logically, it made no sense how she'd be able to comfortably fit into them, but her memories showed her visions of them stretching over her lucious proportions with ease. Because she now knew what the device could do, Carroll understood that her ass was much larger than it used to be, but she couldn't picture what it looked like before. She turned back and locked eyes with a wide-eyed Dennis, who was also starting to put the puzzle pieces together as he looked back on Carroll's recent strange behavior.

Dennis' giant cock twitched as his gaze flicked back to Carroll's waist, getting an eyeful of the sight before him before his thumbs started moving around the surface of the device once again.

"Honey, wait..." Carroll said as she took a step forward, causing her gargantuan tits to bounce around wildly from just the slight motions she made. She knew that look in his hungry eyes, it was the same one he had last night when he bent her over the coffee table. Despite her meager request to exercise restraint, she had a mild orgasm at the sound of the device going off.

POP

-----

POP

POP

POP

Mandy's eyes snapped open as she lay on her back in bed, her mind finally registering the sounds coming from her side. She sat up straight just as quickly, her torso being pulled around by the unfamiliar weight of her 36H-cup-sized knockers. She looked down at them for a moment as memories of the previous night flushed through her mind.

"It wasn't a dream." Mandy said, her eyes open wide as she stared down into the valley of cleavage that was blocking the view of the rest of her body. Her hands rose, placing them over where the lining of her red tank-top was pressing into her big tits. That's odd, she thought, when she'd fallen asleep, she could've sworn that her shirt fit perfectly over her new, uh...

Standing at the edge of the bed next to her, was a familiar, tall, and very muscular gentleman that didn't have any clothes on. His massive, semi-erect cock hung down inches from her face on the low bed, and she could both see and smell the fresh juices that it was slick with. Mandy looked up into the middle-aged man's sturdy face, then down to the device that he held in his large right hand. His device.

"Uncle D-Dennis..." Mandy stuttered, slowly backing towards the wall. She was half-expecting to bump into Zoey as she moved, but it seemed that she'd woken up and left some time ago. "I'm, uh... I'm glad you're not dead. Didn't think you'd be back so soon though." She chuckled nervously, her gaze flicking between his face, cock, and the device in his hand.

Dennis gave her a confused look, as if she was giving him the complete opposite reaction of what he'd expected, then he smirked.

"Yeah, well. You know me. Unstoppable." Dennis chuckled before lifting up the device and pointing the bent antenna in her direction.

"Wait, wait! Uncle Dennis, please!" Mandy said, scrambling forward towards him on her hands and knees in a desperate panic, which startled him. "I'm so sorry I took the device out of the lab! I planned on using it to just make my boobs bigger like I promised, but... But... But I couldn't stand the thought of Zoey being as, uh, heavy as she was." She said, lying through her teeth. "We tested it out, put everything back to normal after we figured enough out, but, uh... I couldn't get back into the lab! It locked behind me, and I wasn't about to leave the front door wide open... I-"