Edward's Laboratory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis raised a hand as he lowered the device in the other, cutting her off as she was on all-fours with tears in her eyes, just inches away from his deflated, but still intimidating cock. His face bore an expression of confused curiosity, but was still a mask to his true emotions, Mandy figured. She could never tell what her deceased mother's brother was thinking, but she knew that he wasn't the vengeful type. Or, well, she didn't really know that, she just hoped it. Her Uncle Dennis had always been sort of a prick, and would often act a certain way just to screw with her. If this was any other situation, she'd be infuriated, but that was before she knew that he was a mad scientist that could alter the fabric of time and space.

"It's alright." Dennis finally said after a tense moment of silence between the two of them, his deep voice as calm and collected as usual. "Shit happens, Mandy." He shrugged again, then gave her a reassuring smile.

"Oh sweet Mary mother of fuck, thank you... I'm so sorry Uncle Dennis, I am an asshole after all..." She said after relaxing her limbs and collapsing face-first into the bed, her words muffled by the thick orange quilt.

"I hate to break it to you, but that's not news." Dennis said flatly, looking down at the person who used to be his sister, apparently.

In his eyes, she was the bitch-terror of the house that he'd known his whole life. Still, she had much more information than his other sister did. Before he'd turned her brains to mush by testing out the device's capabilities moments ago, Dennis was only able to learn that Carrie had stolen the device from Mandy, which had tried to pull some kind of a jailbreak from the lockbox she was hiding it in, and claimed to be their dead mother who accidentally turned herself into a young pair of tits.

Whatever the case was, Dennis had no idea where the reality-shifting device had come from, and had always been suspicious of that giant steel door in their backyard. However, Mandy seemed to know quite a bit about both of them, if he was correct in assuming that said door would lead to the laboratory she spoke of. It's a good thing that this mystery Uncle of his had such a presence over her, he thought to himself. She was never particularly bothered by nudity before, so her general reaction there was expected, but never before had Dennis seen Mandy terrified of anyone's wrath as much as she was of his, and he was certainly going to use that to his advantage.

He needed the information in her mind more than another quick fuck. Besides, he could always have his long-overdue revenge on Mandy later, and there were three more sex-crazed maniacs downstairs ready and waiting for him in the meantime.

"C'mon, let's go see if we can get back into the lab."

Mandy's head snapped up, looking into her uncle's eyes with fear. "You can't get back in?!"

Dennis crossed his arms over his impressive pecs. "We won't know until we get there. For all I know, you locked the keys inside."

Mandy's eyes opened wider, if that was even possible. "The device... That's why you wanted me to keep it in the lab, so you would show back up in there with it, or something. Right?"

Dennis paused for a moment to think her words over, then frowned. "Basically." He said. "If we can get back inside, then I won't tell your father about any of this." Just as the words left his mouth, Dennis felt his heart skip a beat. He didn't know if his former father actually knew anything about whatever uncle Mandy thought he was.

After planting her face back into the bed, Mandy groaned.

Oh, good, Dennis thought. Apparently he did.

"Oh, good. It's about time that you woke up." Came a frustrated voice from the doorway. "You Uncle Dennis here told me about all of the fun you left me out of last night."

Mandy's head popped up and both of them looked towards the voice's origin, getting eyefuls of the stacked, latex-clad brazillian that was strutting into Mandy's room. Juliana, Zoey's twin sister, was as unashamed as ever of her bright-white bodysuit, which hugged her curvy form perfectly and exposed her tight, hairless pussy and rock-hard nipples for all to see. The angelic dominatrix strutted in, oozing both grace and sex-appeal, straight towards Mandy, who looked as though she was about to have an orgasm-induced stroke from just laying eyes on her.

"Julie, hey! I was just about to call you, and apologize for-" Mandy said nervously, just before she was interrupted by a hand slamming against her throat and pushing her down onto the bed, both of their tits sloshing around like overfilled water balloons.

Ignoring Mandy, she continued. "He said you and Zoey found that toy he's holding, and didn't let me in on the action."

Mandy just whimpered helplessly as Julie reached down and pulled down at Mandy's short shorts, which caused her painfully erect, twelve-inch cock to flop right out from its extra tight confines.

"I lovingly asked him to come up here and do something to you as a punishment, but I honestly couldn't tell you what it was anymore. I'm guessing that means it worked." She said hungrily. Julie pulled her hand off of Mandy's throat, leaving red marks behind as the busty blonde coughed and took in fresh air.

"L-look, I'm sorry!" Mandy said, her eyes filled with both lust and terror as Julie climbed over her and aimed Mandy's cock with her well-lubricated pussy. "Just hang on a... Ah... Oh fuck... Oh, fuck! Ahhhnnn! Mandy squealed, instantly unloading the thick batter that was stored inside of her softball-sized testicles as soon as the head of her lady-dick entered Julie's pussy.

"It looks like you're busy. I'll go check out the 'lab situation' on my own." Dennis said with a wide, malicious smile across his lips as he turned to leave. "You'd better hope I come back with good news."

Mandy barely registered what her uncle had told her, because Julie, without missing a beat, slammed herself down onto the entirety of Mandy's length while he was speaking. A continuous flow of cum gushed out around Mandy's cock as it was buried deep within her best friend's evil doppelganger. There was a good reason that Mandy hadn't involved her, and it was because Juliana was a being of pure lust. Sure, Mandy understood that she herself was a downright pervert, but at least she had standards. The fucking that she was about to recieve was a kindness, given the alternatives.

If she'd gotten her hands on the device, there's no telling what would've happened.

As Julie forcefully began to use Mandy as a living, everflowing dildo, pounding her hips against Mandy's own as both her cock and cum were being pumped in and out of the tight-bodied latina, who was grinning with satisfaction and a sense of control while looking down into Mandy's glazed-over eyes.

-----

"He ignored us."

"He destroyed us."

"He found us."

"He obstructed us."

"He devastated us."

"He saved us."

"He ended us."

"He feared us."

"Those aren't questions." Edward sighed, sitting on a broken cabinet in the ruins of what was his portable laboratory as he listened to the fractured void around him argue amongst itself.

It was as if he were surrounded by glowing masses of broken glass, some of them as large as entire galaxies in the distance while others were as tiny as grains of sand while they floated in front of the scientist's face; most of the crystalized holes in reality overlapping and passing through one another for a brief moment as their constant, respective rotations and movements sent them on a constant chain of randomized collision courses for one another, causing a strange frequency of vibrations that varied on what colored and sized crystals phazed through each other.

Over the strange sounds that they created, each individually-colored piece of the shattered spaces hummed and resonated as one of the voices spoke, indicating what Edward guessed was their current base emotion or perspective on what had just happened.

He inhaled the cigarette between his lips and then exhaled into the emergency, plasti-glass helmet he was wearing, gazing up at the seemingly endless spectrum of colorful energies and masses that floated and flowed all around his pathetic excuse for a lab.

The dome that covered the once-illuminated tiled-floor of the lab had been destroyed in the devastating explosion that his make-shift bomb had made, and most of the useful equipment inside was rendered either damaged and/or completely useless, afterwards.

"He traumatized us."

"He empowered us."

"He corrected us."

"He delivered us."

"He taught us."

"He shamed us."

"He enlightened us."

"He united us."

And here he thought the sound of his done being eaten was annoying.

Jesus, Edward thought to himself, if he was going to have to listen to this for much longer, he might have to resort to his emergency hangover solution.

As soon as his little smoke-break was over, he was going to continue with the main objective of finding a way out of whatever dimension that he'd brought himself to.

Unfortunately, because of Edward's odd fixation with turning everything up to eleven(-thousand), he just had to make a bomb that would set an entire universe on fire, as well as cripple his own capabilities in the process.

Now, he was actually going to have to ask some of these non-corporeal entities for assistance to get back to his own universe.

Edward just hoped that he still had a world to return to.

If he'd have just sent Mandy off with a pair of jugs and left the device in his lab, where the explosion could've been contained...

Stupid.

"He annihilated us."

"He frightened us."

"He slaughtered us."

"He helped us."

"He devolved us."

"He killed us."

"He punished us."

"He created us."

As the final voice spoke, Edward noticed that there wasn't any particular color that vibrated or shifted as the words were said.

As it finished its short sentence, there was movement in the bottom corner of the middle-aged scientist's eye.

His gaze edged in the direction of the bizarre sight to his left, realizing that a floating black sphere had appeared several feet away.

It was about the size of a bowling-ball, and seemed to absorb the light that the other glassy, ethereal shapes in the rainbow void were producing, but didn't appear to be growing in size.

"He ignored us."

"He destro-."

"Shut up!" Edward shouted and raised a hand raised towards a skyscraper-sized non-mass floating around several miles in the distance to his upper right outside of the broken dome, cutting off the color of green mid-sentence.

"You. Repeat yourself." He said as he pointed at the darker-than-black ball of mysterious energy that was suddenly inhabiting his poor excuse for a laboratory along-side him.

"He created us." It said, completely unmoving, unlike the rest of its colored counterparts.

"Hmm." Edward responded, his brow furrowed.

"You created us."

"Hardly." He laughed. "But, I mean, if that's how you want to look at it. Why not?"

"You found us."

"You obstructed us."

"You devastated us."

"You saved us."

"You ended us."

"You feared us."

Edward groaned, then looked around as he addressed each of the colors individually. "Technically. From what, killing me? Probably. What? Not really. And absolutely not."

"You traumatized us."

"You empowered us."

"You corrected us."

"You delivered us."

"You taught us."

"You shamed us."

"You enlightened us."

"You united us."

"Fantastic." Edward grumbled before taking in a deep breath.

He pressed the hidden button on his labcoat's collar to dispel his helmet for a brief moment, then began chugging down the bottle of rubbing-alcohol that he'd snagged from the broken cabinet he was sitting on.

Now, they weren't just talking about him, they were talking at him, he thought to himself as the glass helmet reformed around his head.

Just as he was about to throw the empty bottle out into the void, there was a sort of stutter in his physical being, almost like that of a glitch in a virtual simulation or video game.

The bottle phased through his hand in that instant, falling to the floor and bouncing around for a few moments as Edward pondered what this meant.

"God damnit, Mandy." He sighed. "You had one real job.*

... Well, at least his universe was still standing.

----------

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to send me an email. I write these stories for fun and wouldn't call myself an intellectual by any means, so please excuse any scientific inaccuracies that may (will) occur as this particular story continues. Stay tuned for the next chapter, which will be out eventually!