EFAVA - The Futa Sex Android Ch. 01

Story Info
A day in the life of an experimental sex android.
975 words
3.86
19k
30
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyrisun
tyrisun
16 Followers

For over 30 years, several researchers in an underground lab had trained and developed their newest breed. They spent years splicing DNA and birthing their creations in an attempt to make fortunes on their newest product. Since the USA had completely allowed full experimental testing on human test subjects back in 2045, a few men and women had been working on this breed which is now almost ready for commercial production.

Meet EFAVA - the Experimental Fertility and Virility Android. This newest android is barely even an android - mostly a genetic human female, although with many sexual enhancements and a few features added to her body.

Her natural black hair and large blue eyes were bred into her for beauty, as well as large full lips and a small, upturned nose to facilitate air intake while throat-fucking large penises.

She is also equipped with the newest model of ERMs, the famous ERM-2.4, or Ejaculate Receptacle Mammaries. Mounted high on her chest, these exceeding large 36M breasts hang heavily down to slightly below her navel with upward pointing 1.5 inch nipples, about an 3/4 inch in diameter. The massive volume of the ERMs are designed to facilitate maximal 'milk' production, although in truth they do not produce milk, but a highly aphrodisiatic and nutritious supplement that flows constantly. Brilliant blue veins spider across EFAVA's creamy white skin, pumping the fluid.

As the name implies, the ERM is the primary nutrient intake system for EFAVA. They absorb semen in order to sustain the android. High surface area and length aids in collecting all of the semen possible. Semen also acts as a growth agent for her breasts, which then causes her to be able to collect more. Large breasts are an indicator of an EFAVA's age, and hence sexual experience.

She also has genetically bred ultra thin waist and wide hips, that cause her breasts to be clearly visible from any angle. Over half of each breasts is visible hanging down from the behind view. Her ass is not technically modified, although it is highly bred for desirable attributes, such as being large and soft, susceptible to any slight variation in movement, resulting in a tender bounce and jiggle. It is only intended for the enjoyment of the males (and females) who will use her. Her large, thick ass is supported by thick, muscular thighs that lead down to toned calves, as well as a very strong muscular system in her core to support her assets that might otherwise cause balance issues.

In addition, she has a large, veiny cock that hangs down about three quarters down her thigh and extends down her entire thigh when hard (if it could bend down that far). It is also able to expand slightly, in order to fill up completely even the loosest partner. This powerful cock has the same brilliant blue veins that pump her aphrodisiatic liquid from her orange-sized ballsack. This ballsack covers a pretty pink pussy.

The combination of her sexual organs can cause her to receive, and give, massive pleasure. When two or more types of orgasms happen at the same time (vaginal, penile, and anal), the EFAVA has been known to have sensory overloads and has been known to black out and lose complete control of her body, often leading to further orgasm. If three orgasms happen at the same time, the EFAVA can go into HEAT (hyper erotic animalistic trance.)

Chapter 1

Currently, the EFAVA is being 'tested' by one of the male researchers.

"Goddamn, you're so tight," moaned Alan as he pushed hard against the soft but firm resistance of EFAVA's ass, bunching it up into wrinkly fat folds. She clamped down hard on his cock in response. His shaky, sweaty hands force her immense ass cheeks apart as he plowed his throbbing cock into her pussy, making gentle slaps as his ballsack tapped her much larger ballsack.

She had one small hand wrapped halfway around her large cock, absentmindedly stroking. Her giant tits spread out forward in a giant heap of fluid-covered fuck flesh. The tits tended to lactate excessively whenever EFAVA was getting fucked, and she usually helped spread the milk around and using it as lube, enhancing both of their libidoes as they lustfully enjoyed one another.

Alan couldn't help but let out a gasp whenever he stared down between the two globular ass cheeks, spying a small diamond poking out of where one would expect a small brown star. A butt plug.

"Oh god, I'm about to fucking cummmmm," E said, releasing her massive cock as it began releasing rope upon rope of sticky sweet cum. Her two small hands reached for her massive nipples, tugging as if to pull them off. Streams of milky liquid gushed forward from her massive mammaries. Her testes lurched as they launched powerful streams into the wall 10 feet ahead of her.

"God damn," the researched moaned as he pushed as hard as he could against E's fat ass in order to release his own comparatively small ropes deep into her gushing pussy. No person yet has resisted an orgasm after being with E at her peak of pleasure.

"No no no! My tits!" EFAVA motioned toward her tits. If her massive white globes didn't receive his cum, she would not get her required sustenance.

"Too late, sorry" his grip on her fat butt cheeks weakened as he slowed down his continued thrusting, the last of his lust draining from his balls.

---

EFAVA squats on her clean white floor in her clean white room, one hand lifting up her massive cock, the other digging in her pussy for the cum from the researcher.

With a sigh of relief, she spreads his seed evenly across the white veiny surface of EFAVA's massive tits. They would stretch her shirts a little tighter tomorrow.

tyrisun
tyrisun
16 Followers