EFAVA - The Futa Sex Android Ch. 02

Story Info
EFAVA gets ready for her day, until something bad happens.
885 words
3.64
9.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyrisun
tyrisun
17 Followers

EFAVA woke up from her night with the researcher, Alan. She was dressed in her typical night attire, which included tight brief underwear, trying its hardest to constrain the huge cock that ran down her leg. As with every morning, her massive cock was erect from her "morning wood" and the increased fluid production meant that her balls and tits swelled painfully and needed to be relieved.

Every morning she had to take off the cum filled XXL condom that was hanging off the head of her massive cock. Since she created vast amounts of semen, she often involuntarily jizzed during the night. Thus she wore a new condom every night in order to prevent messes as well as provide her with some breakfast. Her semihard cock stiffened as she lifted the quart of synthetic semen into her pretty red lips. Precum began oozing as she drank the sweet, thick white liquid. Now she needed to empty those heavy balls again.

EFAVA sat down on one of the comfy recliners in her room, and with her enormous breasts, squirted the lubricating milk all over the glistening shaft. She then positioned it in between those massive milkbags and began fucking them. With a visible amount of effort, she managed to heave her heavy breasts up and down along her foot-long shaft as her soft, high pitched moans filled the still air. This caused amazing sensations in her sensitive breasts and cock and she soon began to orgasm.

It normally took 3 or so penile orgasms for her massive blueballs to subside, sometimes 4 or 5 on a particularly horny day. This also helped her milk-filled tits due to the squeezing motions that she needed. She ended up a satisfied, but semen and milk covered sexy mess before her shower.

She spent a long time in the shower today, mostly because of all the surface area she had. With a huge pump of very moisturizing body wash in her hand, she spread it all over her creamy white breasts, making sure they were nice and shining with a healthy glow. The sweat and all of the other bodily fluids felt good when they were finally off her luscious body. She had to clean in between all of her crevices, her thick ass and the crease where her ass meets her thighs, under her heavy breasts and in between her long legs, all along her thick cock and around her smooth and hairless ballsack, as well as up and around her asshole and pussy. A lot of time was spent on her gorgeous thick black hair, which required much upkeep. Moaning softly, she rubbed shampoo and conditioner on her scalp, as the hot water ran down her back and dripped off her long, hard nipples.

Turning off the faucet, she began to dry and dress herself. Her outfit today included an 8-inch long thick buttplug, which she shoved up her fat ass. She sighed with relief as the plug eased her aching empty feeling that she frequently felt. She then put on her black thong underwear. A pair of specially crafted jeans fit very snugly around her thick thighs and enormous backside. Although she tried to hide it, you could see the thick bar of a cock traveling down the right side of her thigh. A long shirt struggled to hide the bottoms of her puffy areolas, but it was the longest at the station. It would have been a dress on a normally proportioned woman. On a cold day her nipples stood too proudly and stretched the shirt up, exposing more of the bottoms of her huge breasts, but today wasn't that cold and they were able to hang a bit off of them. They left only her chiseled midsection and tiny waist exposed.

As an experimental android, EFAVA was now due for her daily checkups and food substitute. She headed down to the cafeteria, which was separated into the researcher portion which had many varieties of food, some of which rotated out on a daily or weekly basis, and the android section, which had a few pumps full of nutritious, but bland food supplement.

Afterwards she would go to the lab for a few checkups and perhaps experiments. The researchers often wanted to know how the android bodies reacted to different stimuli and medications.

BOOM! All of a sudden she heard one of the heavy metal front doors come down with a thud. Dust was clearing behind the frame of the door, and black-clad men came through sporting assault rifles pointing in all directions. It was a breach and clear. EFAVA realized that perhaps the experiments down in the lab had not been so legal.

"Get the fuck on the floor!" a gruff male voice shouted, although most of the lab's employees either had their hands up or were already seeking cover on the floor. One of the lab's security personnel had approached the incoming police and was quickly shot in the chest before he could open his mouth. He fell flat on the floor, his pistol still readied in his pocket.

EFAVA saw green smoke come out of a grenade that fell near her. She tried to close her mouth to avoid breathing it in, but eventually she succumbed to its effects and lost consciousness.

tyrisun
tyrisun
17 Followers