Effective Lingerie

Story Info
Sarah goes shopping only to come home to a surprise.
1.5k words
3.21
105.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was floating through the air with her friends in a wonderful life; an annoying alarm clock buzz filtering through the background. The morning arrived two hours too early for Sarah as the alarm clock brought her back to earth from her dreams.

She lifted one eye to the red face of the clock and confirmed that another 6am day had arrived. She gave her lover an awakening kiss and stirred him into life as well. She took a moment to realize how lucky she was. She felt so good; she had to give him another kiss and a hug for good measure. During the hug she felt his ever ready body pushing against her, teasing her for more.

Before long she was in the steaming shower, bringing her senses to life, she was feeling good. She dried herself, applied a little extra makeup, an extra press (for Brad) of her favorite perfume and dressed herself in her favorite most confident clothes. She was ready for the day.

She managed to glance at herself in the mirror and thought how good she was looking today in her skirt. At one stage she even saw Brad admiringly glancing at the shape of her body on this special day. She thought that she would have to wait until much later that day until they got to share their bodies with each other.

With her magical super powers she had herself dressed, fed, ready and Brad out the door in the blink of an eye.

Sarah made herself a cup of tea to enjoy a quiet moment. She glanced around her house and thought of Brad, her loving lover. In her mind she could see his smirky smile. Her thoughts wandered to their wonderful relationship and how lucky they both were to have found each other. She even felt a special tingle in her body as she thought about their bodies together later that night. What could she do that would surprise him in the bedroom?

She busied herself around the house, knowing that what she was doing was making Brad happy and at the same time giving her a contented feeling inside. She knew she was a great friend, a super friend and she was on her way to the peak of her life. Moving around the house she found a red envelope lying in the corner of the bedroom. She wondered what it contained. Was it a note or a letter? How could she not have seen it earlier? Just as she leaned forward to pick it up, the phone rang.

The telephone call was about last Saturday night and by the time her friend was off the phone is was time for Sarah to head to the shops. The letter will have to wait until later.

Out and about she was efficient and focused. Moving form shop to shop, chore to chore, action to action, she was moving closer to completing everything. Walking down the isle she saw a bottle of chocolate topping – hmm, could that be used in the bedroom, no too messy. She blushed bright red as she wondered where that idea had come from. What was it today that was making her think about Brad so much? He did do wonderful things for her and she was a very lucky woman. She knew that she did wonderful things for him as well. She could feel herself holding hands with him, even though he was miles away at work.

She wandered the shopping isles still thinking of something special but before long had the groceries finished. She took some time today to go window shopping around the centre. Her eye caught a wonderful masterpiece of red lingerie in the Bra's n'Things window. She couldn't imagine herself wearing that but was drawn into the shop to see something more suitable. There were black numbers, knickers that looked incredibly uncomfortable, bras that contained more wire than lace and even displays of fluffy little playful handcuffs.

She selected a beautiful piece of colorful lingerie and was feeling very happy with herself. Her mobile phone rang interrupting her thoughts. It was Brad letting her know that he wouldn't be able to make their lunch date at the shops. Before long she was home back to the day's activities.

At home though she couldn't get that new lingerie out of her mind. Was it the lingerie or the effect that she knew it would have on Brad? She just had to go and try it on. The material felt so soft and as much as she wanted to be admired in it she knew it wouldn't be on too long once Brad got close. Looking at herself in the mirror she started to feel very sexy thinking about why she had bought it. She did have a great bottom and this made it look even better. Her body gave a familiar tingle as her senses became aware of the impulses that she shared with her partner. Even when they weren't together they could excite each other.

Suddenly she realized it was time to pickup the mail and start the afternoon. She was running late and pulled jeans and top over the top of her lingerie. As she rushed out the door she realized she still hadn't read the contents of the red envelope.

Much later Brad arrived home and gave her a kiss and a hug. His hand lingered on her bottom as they embraced. Suddenly she remembered why. He could feel the soft material of her new lingerie through her jeans as he gave her bottom a loving and knowing squeeze. He whispered a promise into her ear. The rest of the day couldn't go fast enough for Sarah, her body was already on fire and all they had done was share a kiss.

During the evening she caught Brad a number of times trying to get a glimpse of what she was wearing underneath. Sometimes he could see a brightly colored strap. Another time he saw some fine mesh material. She could feel his inquisitiveness growing and generating a new sexual connection between each other.

Finally it was time for bed and she could fully reveal her new purchase. The lights were out; the scent of romantic oil lingered in the air, Brad was propped on the bed waiting with anticipation to explore the surprise package that was entering the room. In the candlelight he could see her. His wife was beautiful. He was soon to take control of the evening and make Sarah appreciate what her preparation had done to him.

Before long he had taken control and was holding her down, forcing himself into her, surprising her with his vitality, his thrusting and his energy. Into her mind floated the red envelope...what was in that re envelope? Her mind was quickly brought back to the now as Brad withdrew and made her stand against the wall. This day was ending in a dream as well.

Brad gave his all as Sarah leaned against the wall; she liked it hard and fast. Before long she had climaxed as Brad shot his load where it belonged. Brad was overcome with ecstasy and they found themselves entwined on the bed. Brad fell asleep exhausted.

Sarah had been hoping for another shag but she had missed that and now he couldn't be awake to enjoy her new lingerie-ic delights. She was already feeling her body responding to the thoughts of him again and doubted that she would still feel like shagging him when he awoke later.

What was she to do? Her body was raging with desire. She decided to have a sleep and try again tomorrow lunchtime or night.

Lying in the bedroom her mind started to fill with very sexy thoughts of their times together. She saw some previous lights flit through and, her body tweaked again. She lay back on her pillow in her darkened room and started some slow deep breathing giving herself a few moments to relax and feel her energy ebbing and flowing in time with her breaths. It took a couple of moments to become fully relaxed with herself. When she felt relaxed she slowly motioned around each of her nipples, feeling herself come alive in her relaxed mood.

Added to this she started to slowly squeeze her perineum muscle, the kegels, as tightly as she could, then released, then squeezed again and held as long as she could. Her fingers were roaming her body touching on herself in the places that only she knew did what she wanted. She kept the deep breathing rhythm allowing her mind to conjure up the most amazing images, exciting herself further. Slowly her fingers wandered around her body and she breathed deeper and deeper and held her muscles in control for longer and longer.

She wished she had her man awake but the relaxing orgasm she was reaching would certainly get her off to a very pleasant dream tonight. What was in that red envelope anyway? Her breathing soon brought her mind back onto much more erotic thoughts as she playfully touched herself into shuddering delight. She slept very well.