Effeminate College Boi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He also shows Daniel a few pairs of briefs which are colourful and satiny which can be worn in tight clothing also and adds "when modeling for your man they look very inviting and enticing". They both smile at the suggestion and Daniel likes Carl as he is easy going and seems to know the boy's tastes. They put the purchases in a couple of Chez Andre shopping bags with their distinctive logo "two males embracing".

Johnny took Daniel to Mona's Salon and Spa where she greeted them and sent Johnny on his way. She took Daniel by the hand and ushered him into a room with four other female clients are having their manicures and pedicures completed. The women aged in range from young to old and all greeted Daniel warmly saying how it was so nice to have a man and in this case a boy and the older woman said "such a darling cute boy and so deliciously young".

Daniel said hello and smiled and wondered about what the older women's husband may look like? Handsome perhaps as she was a stylish looking lady in good shape. The women were so interested and showered him with attention when they learned he was an art student from Italy. The manicurist worked on his finger and toe nails commenting that they were in good shape for a boy and wished all men took such care. She finished by applying a light nail polish which did not show unless one inspected the nails closely. Next he was ushered into a private room where the same girl asked him to undress and to put on a gown and wait for Mona who was going to remove some unwanted hair. Daniel was a bit puzzled as he unaware of any hair that was not so obtrusive and ugly that it should be removed.

Mona arrived and explained that Serge suggested that he be smooth all over but he left it to her discretion as to what should be removed and remain. Mona said that she was a registered electrologist and that removal of hair from the perineum and the perianus was a process that took a few visits. When Daniel said he didn't understand fully she explained that it was the removal of hair from the area from the anus to the scrotum and around the anus itself. There were other ways for hair to be removed and the process didn't take as much technical work. She said she first needed to look at his body all over and then make a suggestion. She asked Daniel to remove the gown so she could inspect him. She looked closely at his private parts and told him there was not a lot to be removed and for the time being as it was not too obtrusive and he could decide later what he wanted to do.

Next he dressed again and was off to the hair stylist. This girl with some consultation with Mona decided as his hair was long enough to give him a new look with a hair style called the long mussy pixie with a hot pink lowlight. He looked so girly and the lowlight made him stand out even more. All the girls at the salon liked what had been done for his hair style. Daniel looked in the mirror and loved the femme look and thought that he would look so gay.

12