Effeminate College Boi Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventures of an effeminate Italian college student.
5.9k words
4.21
5.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Party

At the end of their successful meeting Serge invited Adrian and of course Daniel to a party at the home of his employer for that evening. It was an event with a large number of people invited from the arts and business community artists, buyers and supporters of the arts and some musicians and a few from the theatre community.

Adrian and Daniel arrived together and Daniel looked spectacular with his new hair style and wearing one of the new outfits which were purchased that afternoon. He felt wonderful and as he entered the large foyer. He looked in a huge mirror and admired his look, very effeminate and homosexual. He was very pleased as he felt very gay and a twinge of excitement ran through his body and he even felt it in his cock.

Adrian suggested earlier that they should socialize with as many people as possible at the party because it was good for his business to make some new contacts and for Daniel also because he was new to the city and this was a good setting to meet people in the art world. Daniel agreed thinking it was a good idea thinking that he may meet some mature men.

They took a glass of white wine and started to walk around being very impressed with the large house. They entered a small library den where they encountered Serge socializing with an older man. In Serge's flamboyant manner he greeted them shaking Adrian's hand and embracing Daniel with a kiss on the cheek and while holding his hand said "you look ravishing" and looked him over with a big smile.

He then introduced them to Richard a very well dressed distinguished looking gentleman. They shook hands and Daniel thought that he felt a little extra squeeze on his hand from Richard as he shook his soft smooth hand. He was already blushing a bit as a result of Serge's comment and couldn't really tell if it was that or Richards handshake that reddened his cute face. The foursome chatted for a while until Serge told Adrian that he needed to come with him to meet a friend.

Daniel and Richard continues chatting and the young Italian became more at ease with Richard and accentuated his girly mannerisms and gay persona even more as he warmly smiled at the man and touched his lips several times with a quick touch of his tongue.

Although Richard was older than Adrian he still had a very masculine look with a strong jaw line and was in good physical form. Daniel took notice of what he thought was a wedding ring but didn't put too much into it as the man seemed to be taking an interest in the young cute Italian boy. As there were no other people in the room they sat in comfortable chairs facing each other.

Daniel crossed his slim legs and touched his hair hoping that Richard liked his look and his new hair style. He also became more animated using his hands while chatting advertizing his manicured nails and the light coloured nail polish which seemed to sparkle a little under a light. He smiled and listed attentively to Richard as he spoke and asked lots of questions.

Naturally Richard was very interested in the young boy's move from Italy to attend college here. As Daniel spoke the man looked him over a cute boy, very stylishly dressed and as the slim legs crossed he saw the outline of a nice cock. He took notice of the lovely hands and a slim body and from what he saw a nice bubble bum. In all a lovely package and it appeared the boy was interested in older men.

Then the two stood and moved to another room to look for more wine. As they did so they touched hands and Daniel leaned in closer to Richard. He was enjoying the attention and found that even his voice was becoming much softer. Daniel was delighted when Richard complimented him on his hair and clothing especially the nice tight red jeans, his black formfitting silk shirt and his nice manicured nails.

He was feeling more excited being with this mature man. They discussed the cost of travel and Richard could understand the discomforts of staying in cheap hotels and hostels Daniel endured while he was waiting for the residence to become available. While standing at the entrance to a large living room Richard touched Daniel's hand and leaned in close and said that he could perhaps make arrangements for nicer accommodations for the cute Italian visitor.

Daniel leaned in closer and whispered in Richard's ear that it would be so wonderful and placed a quick and light kiss on his cheek.

The two moved to the large living room and Richard went to search for some wine. Daniel stood alone with his legs tightly pressed together and holding his hands in front of him. He also touched his hair at the side of his head in an effort to look more girly as he stood there.

A lovely very slim black woman with her long haired tied back, dressed in a black pencil style skirt and white silk long sleeve blouse open a few buttons at the neck and a long necklace double looped with big beads, matching earrings and other jewelry on her wrist and nice rings on her long fingers approached Daniel and said "Hello honey you do look lovely."

Daniel replied with a tentative "Hello ahhh thank you" and instantly the girl knew he was a foreigner and replied "How lovely you sound honey and where are you from? Europe perhaps?"

Surprised Daniel replied "I am from Italy."

As she touched and caressed his hand with her long large fingers she cooed softly and asked "Oh my heavens are all Italian boys as pretty as you honey? She licked her colourfully painted lips with her sexy tongue. "I did meet an Italian couple once" she continued in her deep sexy voice.

"The man was a real stud and his wife, well she longed for a black cock even if it was Charlotte's". She licked her lips again and offered her hand and said "My name is Charlotte, honey. Who are you lovely boy?" Daniel, a bit startled told her his name and realized that Charlotte was a cross dresser or transvestite, the first one he had ever met.

Her hand was so warm and firm as she shook his hand. "Have you ever been with a black girl or guy before Daniel? Perhaps never with one like me?" She asked as she licked her full mouth and sparkling white teeth? "Well we can leave that subject and chat about the lovely man you seem to be with. I watched you two together and he wants you badly. So make the most of it sweet boy.

A young inexperienced guy like you travelling in a foreign land and trying really hard to be effeminate or girly is perhaps looking for something or to meet someone. So take full advantage of the situation and ride him well." She continued "He does want those sweet cheeks and your lovely cock so badly."

With that she looked around and reached down and caressed his cock so very gently and swiftly with her long firm fingers. "Oh my very nice he will enjoy you just as I would." Charlotte looked at a startled Daniel and said "So tell me about Italy" she asked as Richard arrived with the wine.

Daniel made the introductions and they chatted and laughed for some time. Soon Charlotte said goodbye and wandered off to cruise the party. Sipping their wine and Richard and Daniel headed out to the balcony and Richard put his hand on Daniel's nice round bum for a quick caress.

Joie (Joey) the son of the homeowner was sitting in the electrical room of the large house looking at a video screen for security showing the party taking place in the house. He just saw the scene of Richard and Daniel at the entrance of the living room and was a bit jealous of the Italian boy because he had seen him at La Galerie with Adrian earlier that day and also when they first arrived at the house.

Yes Daniel was a cute guy and was dressed nicely thanks to the good taste of the clerks who worked at the men's clothing store Chez Andre where Daniel had shopped that afternoon. The department store was where any self respecting gay guy in the city purchased their clothing. So he should be nicely dressed and he wondered what colour thong Daniel was wearing.

Yes Joie was a bit jealous and wanted to do something about it. He then looked at what was happening in the other rooms and looked to see where Adrian was at the moment.

When Adrian finished his meeting with a friend of Serge he wandered through the rooms in search of a familiar face. The hostess of the party, a beautiful stately blonde woman approached him and introduced herself. He recognized the name and thanked her for the warm welcome he received that afternoon at her gallery.

The staff was wonderful and the manager Serge was very informative and I think that we came to a working agreement on how to exchange art works with the view to make new artists better known and of course to sell more paintings and have more Grand Openings and shows.

While they conversed the well dressed cute blonde haired boy that Adrian had seen earlier approached them and excused himself saying "Mother I have not met your new acquaintance". Mrs. Gille then introduced her son Joie and Adrian and the cute boy shook hands.

It was Joie that seemed to prolong the handshake smiling and say how nice it was to meet him. At that moment Serge appeared and excused himself saying that it was important that Mrs. Gille come and meet a special client. In parting she told Joie to get Adrian a glass of wine and wished them the best. As they parted Serge told Joie that the paintings he brought into the gallery that afternoon were now framed and he had selected one of them to put in the store and would send the others over to the other art gallery La Galerie II.

Joie not at all shy took Adrian's hand and lead him toward the large kitchen where staff was preparing hors d'oeuvres. He greeted them and they all replied with a chorus of a warm "Hello Joie" and smiles all around. It seemed that Joie was well liked by the staff.

He retrieved a bottle of white Chardonnay and a cork screw and passed it to Adrian to uncork the wine saying that he should do the honours of opening it as he was the more masculine of the two. He touched Adrian's hand and smiled at him as he did so. Joie then returned with two glasses one with Perrier and lemon and an empty glass for the handsome man touching his hand again as he passed him the glass. Joie poured him a large glass of wine and toasted him by saying "Cheers". Joie explained that he rarely drank alcohol and practically never when at home.

Joie then suggested that they rejoin the party by slipping onto the patio through the kitchen door. Adrian opened the door for Joie and the young boy brushed gently against the mature man as he passed by and continued to the patio walking with a dainty girly walk moving his bum so the mature man would notice it on display.

Adrian did certainly notice the cute slim young boy with a nice round ass and effeminate mannerisms. On the patio the conversation continued about what Adrian's plan was for visiting more galleries the next day. Joie offered to accompany him as he too had some business at both of the galleries. He told Adrian that he did some sketching and painting and sold his work at both locations of La Gallerie and also at a restaurant that displayed his work.

He only had one spot in each of La Gallerie venues and generally 3 spots in the restaurant. He had dropped off some work to be framed at the gallery earlier that day and had seen Adrian and the young Daniel there. Those were the paintings Serge mentioned earlier. Adrian agreed to meet Joie the next morning at 9:00 at the Café

Metropolitan downtown near the business district.

You will find it easily enough as it is just off a main street. "We have a date then" the young blonde boy said to Adrian. At that moment the ever efficient and flamboyant Serge arrived and took Adrian with him to meet another gallery owner.

Joie then went and looked at how Daniel and Richard McGrath the rich and powerful business tycoon were doing. He found them out on the balcony off the living room and stood in the shadows watching them. Yes the young Italian bitch was working his limited charms on the old man.

He can have him thought Joie as Richard is not to my taste and hardly a major catch as the old guy probably had a limp dick anyway, most likely not like the stallion Adrian. Again he felt a touch of jealousy. He did not know why he felt that way. He was generally not the jealous type as he always went after what he wanted rather than brood about it.

Joie had a lot to do to prepare for his date the next morning. The last he saw of Daniel and Richard they were departing via the walk from the patio to Richard's car. Adrian took a taxi and probably was headed back to the hotel alone but one never knew with a man like him.

Richard and Daniel had decided that the party was getting too crowded and loud and upon the older man's suggestion they were going to have a drink in a quieter setting. He invited the young Italian boy back to his condo for a drink. They arrived at the expensive condo complex located not too far from the downtown area. They entered Richard's large and comfortable two bedroom condo suite located on the 3rd floor.

Daniel was suitably impressed with the plush expensive furniture and the exquisite art work on the walls. A French style patio door lead out to a secluded balcony with lounge chaise and a BBQ. Daniel went out on the balcony while Richard was getting some wine. He looked down to a common area for condo residents which housed a large swimming pool and a large hot tub near it.

There was a group of about twenty people mostly men enjoying a pool party. They were all dressed in bathing suits and some wore robes over them. Music was playing but you could hear the laughter and some shouts of joy. They were certainly enjoying the setting and the social on a Friday night. Daniel was envious of them being able to swim as he was a great swimmer and enjoyed swimming regularly at home.

He was thinking how nice it would be to be with them in his Speedos enjoying a swim and socializing as this group was doing and men wearing revealing swim wear with nice bulges showing.

Richard arrived with the drinks and startled him from his reverie. This is a wonderful place you have the boy said to Richard. "Residents are they" asked Daniel pointing his delicate finger to the group of partiers. "Yes most likely as the condos are mostly owned by young people. I am the exception but then again my company developed the complex and I kept this one for myself and sold the remainder to a group of young professionals with lots of energy and money."

They went inside and sat on the comfortable couch and sipped their wine. Daniel moved a bit closer to Richard and sat with one leg up under the other and faced the handsome mature man. "I like you Richard" and reached over and touched his hand.

"I was so lucky to meet you tonight at the party." Richard put down his wine took the sweet boy's delicate soft hand and moved closer to him and kissed him on the lips. Daniel returned the kiss and used his tongue to explore Richard's mouth. The two excitedly kissed and Richard held the young Italian boy in his arms.

He kissed his neck and his ear and whispered how lovely Daniel was. He continued to kiss the boy and kissed his neck and then reached down and unbuttoned the top three buttons of the black silk shirt. He reached in and touched a nipple which instantly hardened to the touch. He pinched it and then leaned in and kissed it as Daniel leaned back pushing his chest toward the older man.

Richard took the young boy's hand and invited him to the bedroom. In the bedroom Richard continued to unbutton the silk shirt and soon had it off the young boy exposing his smooth chest with nice hardened nipples. Daniel started to unbutton Richard's shirt and soon it was off and the man stood with his hairy chest on display.

Daniel pushed him to a sitting position on the bed and stood before him and started to unbuckle the belt to his red jeans. He took off the sandals and then unbuckled and unzipped his jeans. Richard sat back looking with excited wide eyes and was presented with a lovely sight when Daniel bent over and took off the jeans.

He was wearing one of the thongs which he purchased earlier that day, a red one which held the excited cock of the young Italian boy. Next he turned around and exposed his round smooth ass and looked at Richard over his shoulder in a girly manner. The older man looked at the smooth cheeks of the boy and licked his lips.

He rose from the bed and stood just behind the boy and held him and kissed his neck and reached around and put his hand on the boy's flat stomach and caressed him and then lowered his hand and caressed the encased cock in the silky thong. Daniel was getting so very excited and pushed back against the man and could feel his large member pushing against his bum.

He had his neck craned back and kissed the man as the older man caressed hi body. However when Richard caressed the young boy's cock which felt so good in the silky thong the image that Daniel had in his mind was the one of lovely Charlotte the adorable black transvestite who they had met at the party earlier that evening. Her touch was so sexy that Daniel thought of it as Richard caressed his ever hardening cock.

Next he felt Richard kneel behind him and kiss his lower back and then his ass cheeks smothering them with kisses and broad strokes from his tongue. Daniel felt his cheeks being parted and John's tongue licking between them. He felt the tongue touch his anus and then he bent over allowing more access for Richard's exciting broad tongue.

Then the older man asked him to turn around and started kissing his flat stomach licking and kissing downward toward the area just above his cock which was now smooth where just earlier today there was pubic hair but no more. It looked so sexy when he looked and inspected it when dressing earlier when putting on the sexy red thong.

Now however Richard licked and kissed the area. "Oh my Daniel you are lovely so smooth just like a young boy" the mature man said and then took the cute young Italian's cock in his mouth. He sucked it devouring it with his full mouth and reaching down and touching the boy's balls with his hand ever so gently.

Then he reached further down and placed a finger on the lovely puckered anus. Daniel put his hands on Richard's head and guided him more and more in the sucking motion. Richard was so very excited being with this cute Italian boy with a lovely round bum and a tasty hard cock. Also adding to his excitement was the fact that Daniel was so effeminate and so very gay in his mannerisms it turned the older man on so very much. If only Daniel knew how he felt about him.

The older man stood up and removed his trousers and stood there with his hard fat cock almost defying gravity and sticking straight out. He then moved to the bed and took the covers down and lay back on the silk sheets with his legs dangling over the side of the bed in a pose inviting Adrian to come and suck him.

The Italian boy fell to his knees moved closer and started to lick and suck the older man. He had a big fat cock which filled the boy's mouth and Daniel was gagging when he tried to take all of the hardening cock in his mouth. Daniel was learning and not very proficient at this point in time at sucking a cock but he loved the smell and feel of a cock in his mouth.

This was part of what he was missing in his life the sexual experiences of being with men preferably older men. He licked the head and stroked the fat cock barely getting his small hand around it. He kissed and licked it excitedly imagining how he would feel if it was inside him.

After several minutes of being sucked Richard stood and then kneeled again in front of Daniel and started sucking the boy's excited cock again. This time he sucked the head and stroked the base and then took all of it again in his mouth and fingered the boy's hole at the same time. Daniel moaned and held Richard's head and rode his mouth bucking against him in excitement.

12