Effie: Asks For It...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her roughly by the hair and pulled her face up to the tip of his twitching cock. She felt his thumb rest upon at the corner of her mouth and with one swift movement, smudge her lipstick across the side of her scarlet cheek.

"Open up!"

Still finger fucking herself on her knees, Effie offered her open, panty filled mouth to him.

He pulled out the soaked garment, draped the crotch over the end of his shaft and pushed himself into her mouth. With her hair entangled in his fists, he deeply fucked her smarting face . She continued to masturbate vigorously despite choking and gagging on his thrusting phallus. Effie struggled to breathe and still some small part of her wanted him to stop, but her new found acceptance revelled in being so used.

"That's right slut, take your fucking punishment." 'H' taunted

Tears mixed with mascara ran freely down her cheeks as she completely submitted to his savage oral fucking. Her second orgasm approached.

"Oh, good girl, your my own little cock-sucking bitch." he groaned.

'H' steadied himself against the door as his knees buckled and his cannon shot the first load of cum into her filled mouth. Effie flinched, then immediately came over her own brutal fingers. She expelled a long gargling wail that, like an exorcism, drove out the defeated demons of her own doubts and fears. Her mouth swam with the cleansing communion of his warm and salty spunk. He kept pumping waves of cum into her, it flooded thickly around the stretched panties, over her tongue and down her battered throat. She swallowed and spluttered as the seemingly endless stream flowed from his punitive cock. Eventually his tide ebbed away and the room was still and quiet, their spent breathing the only sound to be heard.

Still hard, he removed himself from Effie's mouth, dragged her across the concrete floor and laid her against the toilet. Gingerly Effie took the sticky panties out of her aching mouth, spilling a pool of cum down her front. She was physically exhausted and battered, her face, throat and pussy all radiated pain, yet she bathed in the liberating contentment, her needs and desires had, at last, been satisfied .

'H' retrieved the camera, pulled the panties from her shaking hand and rubbed them over her face, leaving Effie smeared with a slippery mixture of saliva and semen. With a casual tug of his hands he then ripped them at the crotch and draped the tattered material over one of her dirty upper thighs. He raised the camera and looked at the screen.

"Look at me." he said.

She glanced up with a slack jawed expression and was once again blinded by the flash.

As he brought the camera down, Effie held out a hand to him. 'H' took it gently and knelt down beside her.

"Thank you." she said quietly.

'H' held her soft, wet cheek and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"Thank you too." he whispered in her ear. "I think we may be made for each other."

He kissed her again and still holding her hand, gradually stood up; their eyes locked in a gaze of unspoken understanding and bonding

"Put your panties back on." 'H' said as he pushed his still semi-hard cock back in his jeans. "And fix that lipstick, you look like a cheap slut!"

Smiling warmly he winked and left, leaving the door wide open.

As Effie awkwardly put on the soiled and torn panties, she couldn't help thinking her life had changed for ever.

12