Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did explode, first the cock erupted inside her, it jerked and spasmed as it fired its warm jizz deep inside her, she felt the jets of cum hit her cavity walls. This made her ram her fingers into her ass as she orgasmed, her pussy, following the cock's demonstration, exploded too, squirting all over the bed sheets.

Effy was screaming loudly as her juices fired out, spray after spray creating a large wet patch, as she shook violently. The cock inside her continued to ejaculate, its magical properties helping the size of its load, obeying it's mistress to fill her with cum. Luckily the cock knew when enough was enough and stopped cumming just as there was no more room, it pulled out swiftly in a waterfall of cum, it's shaft and testicle soaked in its own sperm.

The cum spilled out onto the bed, adding to the wet patch of Effy's juices. Effy still shaking and groaning, sat back on to her bum and then flopped backwards, cum leaking down over her asshole. She felt between her legs and pushed a couple of fingers into her cunt, feeling the cum inside her. It felt amazing, pushing it around, the warm sticky substance mixing with the lube and her juices.

She started thinking about the next spell already, planning what she needed and how she was going to get it. A smile spread across her face.

To be Continued,

Thank you for reading.

12