Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cock escaped Gareth's mouth just as he bit down, and Gareth stumbled to his feet. He was standing there taking in the scene, trousers around his ankles, his now flaccid cock dangling between his legs. He noticed Wesley on the floor and just lifted his eyes in time to see Effy, a look of fury in her eyes, advancing on him, hands raised.

"Oh shit," he managed to mumble.

"Fuck magic," Effy cursed as she executed a burst of speed and swung her leg, her foot gaining a vicious speed as it reached between Gareth's legs, connecting with his naked cock and balls with a sickening crunch. Gareth screamed.

Pain shot through Effy's foot, but not as much pain as Gareth's ball bag. Excruciating pain ripped through his body from his testicles and he doubled over, vomit rising in his throat.

Effy waited as he bent over, his head coming down, and she launched again, this time her knee. She connected beautifully with Gareth's face, her hard knee cap connecting with his nose and shattering it nicely. Gareth fell to her feet unconscious.

Effy raised her hands, dark magic dancing across her fingers, rage turning the sparks a dark ominous red, she wanted to kill him where he lay.

"No," she mumbled to herself, suddenly realising what she was about to do, she started sobbing, tears streaming down her face. She quickly grabbed her rucksack, and picked up her cock. She ran.

Her feet took her toward her secret room, still crying loudly.

"This fucking book," she moaned, it was all the books fault, she thought, what had it done to her, it had filled her with lust, she wouldn't of been out late if it wasn't for the book, wanking off a troll to get an ingredient for another sordid spell, and, she actually got wet at the thought of being raped by Gareth, what the fuck was going on. What terrified her the most though, was how close she had come to killing him whilst he lay there unconscious, she had been way too close.

Effy stumbled into her secret room and slammed the door behind her. She dropped the rucksack and placed the cock on the bed, she went back to the bag, opened it and took the book out. She threw it on the floor, it opened on a random page.

Effy stood above it and raised her hands, fire dancing from her fingertips, ready to burn it.

"It's your fault!" she shouted at the book, "your fucking fault, this ends now." She glanced down at the book, ready to will the flames to engulf the book in fire, when her eyes caught sight of the picture and she froze. She stared, her mind whirling.

"Maybe," she whispered, her rage at the book was slowly replaced with thoughts of revenge, the fire in her fingers diminished as she knelt down, reading the spell in front of her eyes, already a plan forming in her head.

It wasn't the book's fault, she told herself, why shouldn't she discover her sexual needs, she was old enough. This was Gareth's fault, he was going to pay big time, karma was going to be a real bitch.

Now she had calmed down, she absent mindedly flicked through the pages of the book, she stopped on the lube incantation, the picture of the woman with something in her ass.

"That'll take my mind off things," she said, glancing over at the cock on the bed, the warmth spreading between her legs once again.

Effy stood up and pulled her hoody over her head, then removed her t-shirt and bra, revealing her slim figure and small pert breasts, she squeezed her breasts hard and moaned. She pulled down her leggings and panties in one swift movement, pulling them off her legs, taking her socks off straight after.

She walked over to the bed, her hand going between her legs, pressing down on her already wet cunt. The cock on the bed was hard and eager, jumping with excitement as Effy lay on her side in the middle of the bed. She brought her knees up slightly, sticking her ass out, she reached behind and pushed two fingers into herself, opening her pussy lips, inviting the cock in. It crawled over, and as soon as she pulled her fingers out the cock pushed it's throbbing head into her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "You've grown." She was right, the cock had grown about an inch over the last couple of days, great for her pussy, but not so much what she had in mind next.

Effy groaned again, whilst sucking her wet fingers into her mouth, tasting her juices, whilst covering them in saliva. She reached back and covered her asshole with the saliva, pushing the tip of a finger into her tight hole.

As the cock's shaft filled her up she groaned, it started moving in and out of her cunt, building up a slow rhythm. She recited the incantation she needed in her head and her anal passage flooded with lube, the warm slick liquid coating her insides, her finger slid in further, before being joined by another, Effy pushing them in and stretching her virgin asshole.

She let the cock fuck her for a while, enjoying it's slow thrusts as it squeezed into her tight cunt, her fingers in her asshole feeling her inside walls, exploring her cavity.

After a while she pulled her fingers out and the cock slid out of her cunt, its shaft gleaming with her juices. It moved up to her anus, gaping slightly from Effy's fingers. It pushed its head against her tight ring, the tip easing in, stretching her.

Effy screamed as her asshole stretched, a mixture of ecstasy and pain, she tried her best to relax her sphincter as the cock pushed in further. The head was now at its widest point, a stab of pain around her ring made her cry out again.

"Stop, stop, stop," she cried, "give me a second." The cock stopped, it was almost in but Effy just needed the pain to subside, and after a while it did.

"Okay, go," she instructed, and the cock did, giving one last push. Effy screamed again and then groaned loudly as the cock slid beautifully into her asshole, the head popping in and the lube helping her ass take it half way in, the most she could take it at this time.

Once the pain subsided Effy was in ecstasy, she loved the feel of the cock inside her, touching the walls of her cavity, just the thought of something in her ass was bringing her to orgasm, she was groaning with every thrust of the cock as it fucked her gently.

The cock started pushing deeper, pressing further in to her innards, it felt so intrusive to her, but so hot. She rolled onto her front, burying her head in the sheets, she was going to cum and she knew it was going to be good, the pressure building. She was grinding her pelvis against the bed, the sheets rubbing against her pussy.

The cock buried itself deeper inside her, its balls just hitting between her legs.

"I'M CUMMING," she screamed, "CUM IN MY ASS!"

The cock did as instructed, just as Effy came and squirted into the sheets, drenching the mattress below her. She felt the cock twitching in her ass through her own orgasm, as she couldn't stop cumming, her body shaking violently, uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she repeated, her head buried in the white sheets.

The cock filled her ass with cum, happily squirting away inside her, it stopped only when there was no more room, the cum forcing it out with a pop, and an eruption of cum flowing out of Effy's ass.

Effy lay there twitching for some time, her body trying to recover, her asshole stinging slightly, but enjoying the sensation of the cum in her, slowly dribbling out. After a while she pushed herself up onto all fours and then sat back on her legs, cum poured out of anus, the warm feeling turning her on again, she tried to ignore it.

"Now that was the best yet," she said to the cock, now sat on the bed watching her, it nodded in agreement and she laughed.

Her mind drifted, first to her next spell, the one involving the troll cum, and then to Gareth and revenge, a dark smile crossed her face and the cock shrank back, Effy didn't notice.

"He's going to pay," she said.

The voice that came out of Effy wasn't her own, but she didn't notice, she was too caught up in her plan for Gareth.

To be Continued,

Thank you for reading.


12