Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink," he commanded, thrusting it forward. "Drink like the cum slut you are."

Effy took the cup, the thick cloudy cum up to the rim, millions of sperm from different men swimming around inside, she wanted it all. She drank it down, almost gagging at the first swallow, she felt it run down her throat, she was already full of cum and this topped her up, she had to force it down, swallowing every last drop. She put the cup down and pressed on her stomach, she could feel it sloshing around inside her, she was now content.

"And that concludes today's lesson," Mr Norwich said.

Effy's eyes misted over and next thing she knew she was lying on the bed in her secret room, her skirt and the sheets between her legs soaked from her real life orgasms. She immediately missed the cum, the full feeling of all that she drank.

"That was amazing," she said to her pet cock, it was sitting obediently waiting on the bed next to her, looking slightly sad, "I'm sorry, I'm neglecting you, you can have me tomorrow, I promise."

The cock jumped up and down excited. Effy considered going back into the mist again, she wanted more, she checked the time on her watch.

"Fuck," she yelled, jumping up, it was 2am, she had been in for hours, how was she going to explain this to anyone that asked. She rearranged herself quickly, using her sorcery to clean herself up, and hurried out the room.

Isha was awake when she heard Effy come in, she hadn't been able to sleep, too worried about where she was. A couple of times she had nearly got up to go look for her, hoping she wasn't in trouble. It's none of my business, she thought to herself, listening to Effy trying to be quiet, getting ready for bed. Maybe she had a boyfriend, or girlfriend, she thought sadly, trying to block out the thoughts, or maybe something else was going on, something she needed help with, but was too afraid to ask.

Isha lay there thinking how exhausted Effy looked lately, and even though she was still way above everyone in terms of talent and power, Isha saw some cracks forming for the first time ever. Isha decided then, as she turned over to sleep, that she would try and find out a bit more. She liked Effy, maybe a bit too much, but just as a friend of course, she told herself weakly.

To be Continued,

Thank you for reading.

12