Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 08

Story Info
Effy And Isha discover new delights.
3.2k words
4.53
6k
10
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
702 Followers

CHAPTER 8 - Isha's secret desire.

Effy was sat crossed legged on her bed, the weekend was drawing to a close as dusk settled over the moors, it had been a great weekend, Effy deciding to spend some time with her friends, and have a small break from the erotic enchantments and her college work.

Last night she went into the village with Isha and Amy, partly to celebrate her preliminary invitation to the Hunters Guild, and mainly just to catch up. They had consumed copious amounts of alcohol and had a good catch up. The only downside was the evil hangover Effy had woken up with, but her quick sorcery skills soon took care of that.

The girls had gone out again, but twice in one weekend was a bit too much for Effy so she had stayed behind to read. She currently sat with her erotic spell book on her lap, it had been a while since she had managed just to sit down and look through it. She was wearing a pair of black leggings and a light purple vest top, enjoying her moment of relaxation.

There were so many spells in there, some she had to try, others that she probably wouldn't. One spell increased your libido, making you want constant sex, Effy definitely didn't need that one, she spent most hours wetter than a raging river anyway. Another spell gave men two cocks, that one did sound good, but not one she could use on herself.

Some spells were incredibly dark, one turned your pussy into a venus fly trap type monster, severing the cock of a man that wronged you, ouch, Effy thought. A few pages along there was a spell that turned you into a succubus, allowing you to suck the energy out of the person you fuck, not just their cum entering you. She realised then how much more important it was not to allow this book to fall into the wrong hands.

There were plenty more spells she could do, incantations that made her wet just thinking about them, she made mental notes of all these, trying to think when she could fit them in. As she reached near the back of the book, her hand froze, hovering over the page she had just turned to.

"My love," she whispered to herself, unaware of the sound escaping her lips, her eyes flashing green, her hand stroking over the picture in front of her. Suddenly Effy snapped out of her trance, thinking she had just nodded off slightly, she was tired, she thought.

Her eyes moved to the picture of a handsome strong man, covered in many tattoos, his face hard and attractive, his body was to die for, pure muscle, but not over the top. Effy's pussy moistened at the sight, she read the page to herself. The incantation was a summoning spell, to summon this man to see to your every need, Effy laughed.

"Don't think I need a man right now," she said, to her pet cock next to her on the bed, it shook its head in agreement. She couldn't take her eyes off him though, drawn to the picture.

Suddenly the door burst open, the cock disappeared instantly from view. Isha came rushing in, her eyes pink from crying. Effy closed the book quickly, moving it slowly out of view so as not to arouse suspicion. Isha looked over then ran into the bathroom, locking the door. Effy threw the book into her bag and then jumped up, running to the bathroom door.

"Isha what's wrong?" Effy called through the door, muffled sobs coming from the other side. No answer came. "Let me in, or I'll blow the door down. "

Effy heard movement inside and the door unlocked, it swung open and Isha was standing on the other side, her eyes puffy and red, she tried a weak smile.

"You would as well," Isha said, as Effy pulled her in tight for a hug, their bodies pressing together.

"What the matter," Effy asked and Isha started crying again, Effy hugged her until she calmed down. Eventually Isha pulled away and walked over to her bed, Effy watched her as she walked, she was wearing a pretty strapless light blue short dress, her slender brown legs looked perfectly showcased.

As Isha sat down Effy went to join her, sitting on her right, turning slightly toward her, their knees touching. Effy put her arm over her shoulder, pulling Isha into her, Isha nuzzling into her neck, she held her till Isha was ready to talk.

"I had an argument with Amy and stormed out the pub," Isha said, "we met these two guys, had a nice time chatting and then Amy wanted me to go back to theirs with her, she had her eyes set on one and wanted me to hook up with the other one, I refused and things got a bit heated."

Effy kept quiet, still listening, she knew Isha wasn't finished yet.

"I'm not angry with Amy, she was a bit drunk, and she just wanted some fun, but she doesn't get it," Isha said.

"Get what?" Effy said, gently. She put a hand on Isha's bare knee reassuringly. Isha looked down and stared at it.

"She keeps trying to get me to chat up these boys, but I don't..." Isha paused, her eyes staring hard into Effy's hand, she sighed, "I don't even like boys." Isha looked up and stared at an old picture on the wall.

A verbal avalanche, built up over a long period cascaded out of Isha's mouth. "I like girls, I can't help it, I've tried not to, not to think about them, not to look at them, not to dream about them, I just can't stop myself. My parents, well, my dad mainly would be horrified, he's grown up in a very traditional Indian family, if he had his way he'd be choosing a husband for me, but luckily my mum would never allow it. I know it's not wrong to have these feelings, but why do I feel like it is, feel the need to hide it. Maybe it is wrong, what do you think?" She turned to face Effy.

Isha's pretty eyes burned pleadingly into Effy's, desperate for reassurance.

"It's definitely not wrong," Effy said, "you can't help who you fancy, and never let anyone tell you differently. Amy would understand if you told her."

"I know," Isha said, "i was just scared, It feels so good to finally tell someone."

"I'm glad you told me," Effy said, "that you trusted me enough," Isha's dark hair had fallen over her face, Effy brushed it behind her ear, leaving her hand on the side of her cheek, Isha shivered. Effy felt it, their bodies were close, she felt herself leaning in.

Isha noticed her coming forward, she couldn't help but match the move, their faces closing in until their lips touched, Isha opening hers up, inviting Effy in deeper, their tongues touching. Isha groaned.

Effy's hand moved down Isha's cheek, and over her slender neck, then over her arm, moving in and gently teasing one of her breasts. Effy couldn't help herself, the fire now burning between her legs, she was desperate to see if Isha was as wet as she was. They continued kissing passionately, Isha groaned in Effy's mouth as Effy's hand tweaked her nipple.

Isha had one hand on Effy's back, the other slipped onto her flat stomach running under her vest top, her fingers digging into her ribs, it was Effy's turn to groan.

Effy moved her hand to Isha's bare leg, stroking the soft brown skin, moving her hand up her thigh and under her dress. Effy pulled away from the kiss and started kissing her neck.

"I want to feel how wet you are," Effy whispered, into her ear, then nibbling her ear lobe. Isha let out a yearning groan.

"Oh god," she begged, "please touch me."

Effy didn't mess around, she slid her hand to between Isha's legs and moved the crotch of her panties over, Isha trembled at the touch, then moaned loudly as Effy's finger entered between her swollen pussy lips. She slid her finger up her slit, before pushing it deeper into her, she pulled back out, wetting another finger before pushing both into her tight pussy, Isha groaned as Effy explored inside it, enjoying her warmth and juices.

Isha's hand desperately entered the waistband of Effy's leggings, she was finding it hard to concentrate with Effy's fingers in her, pressing against her inside walls, but she wanted to feel another girls pussy badly, feel Effy's sex on her fingers, she had wanted this for so long, to plunge her fingers into someone else's cunt, she never thought it would be Effy, she hadn't wanted her, but never thought she would get the chance. She fought her way into Effy's underwear, wet from excitement, it was Effy's turn to groan as Isha's fingers mirrored her own.

"It feels so good," Isha said, exploring Effy, "so tight." Effy groaned in reply, then kissed her deeply. They played with each other for some time, switching between clit and insertion, both groaning with the touch.

After a while Isha pulled her fingers out of Effy's panties, she put the fingers to her lips, tasting them, inhaling Effy's smell.

"I want to see you," Isha said, "and to taste you properly." Effy nodded weakly and then stood, turning to face Isha. She pulled her vest top over her head, revealing her small pert breast, her nipples as hard as bullets. Effy ran her hands over them and then down her ribs to her boney hips, hooking the fingers in the waistband of her leggings and panties, she pulled them down together, stepping out of them. A brief, somewhat unsexy struggle ensued as she pulled them off her feet. She stood back up slightly more flushed.

"Smooth!" Isha said smiling, reaching out and caressing Effy's naked breasts, Effy groaned.

"I thought I hid my struggle well," Effy said, returning the smile. "Now I thought you said you wanted something." Effy stepped forward, completely naked and stood right in front of Isha, she parted her legs slightly, ran her hand into Isha's hair and pulled her forward.

"So beautiful," Isha said, leaning in and kissing Effy's flat stomach, working her way down the muscles leading to her pussy. Isha gripped Effy's boney hips, pulling her in.

Effy groaned loudly, pleasure shooting through her body with every kiss, the anticipation of Isha's lips meeting her cunt was sending her nerve endings wild.

"Oh fuck," Effy moaned, as Isha kissed her gently on her clit and then ran her tongue between her pussy lips, her tongue pushed between, Effy juices running over isha's tongue. Isha pushed her mouth against her cunt, pressing her tongue into Effy's opening and then sucking in some of her liquid, lapping her up.

Effy gripped onto Isha's head, pulling her in harder to her pelvis, pushing her hips forward, she felt her orgasm building, nearly cumming when Isha's tongue moved up and circled her clit, her body spasmed in pleasure, Isha's tongue applying pressure on the small sensitive bud, a rhythm building.

"Oh god, that's it," Effy said, breathlessly, "just there, fuck, fuck, fuck."

"I want you to cum on my face," Isha said, stopping and looking up. Effy groaned at being so close, her orgasm abating. She didn't hesitate, she pushed Isha onto her back on the bed and crawled over her body, until she straddled her face.

Isha looked up Effy's beautiful body, her eyes watching her glistening pussy and swollen lips as they lowered onto her face, her tongue stretched out eagerly, ready to continue its assault on Effy's clit, and she did, desperately wanting to make her cum, the fire between her legs was desperate to be extinguished, but she wanted this more.

Effy pushed down onto Isha as her tongue attacked her clit, starting to groan loudly, her potential orgasm appearing quickly. Her juices ran out of her over Isha's tongue and chin. Isha grabbed Effy's ass, squeezing her tight ass cheeks, a finger brushed against Effy's asshole, it was all too much. Effy started grinding slightly, her hips moving back and forth, pushing down onto Isha, she was groaning loudly.

"I'm going to cum," Effy screamed, grasping and squeezing her small breasts hard. "Yes, yes, yes."

She orgasmed, screaming, cumming hard on Isha's face, squirting into Isha"s eyes and hair, her juices flooding into her mouth and over her chin. Her body shook violently, grinding down hard into Isha's face, pleasure surging through her body.

Isha, temporarily blinded by the cum in her eyes, lapped up as much of Effy up as possible, drinking her down, feeling her bum cheeks tremble in her hands. This was the hottest thing she had ever experienced, making someone cum like this, especially someone as hot as Effy.

Effy shook for a while, groaning, Isha's tongue still exploring her sensitive area as the orgasm started to abate, starting to feel slightly embarrassed, she had lost control again, hoping she hadn't nearly drowned Isha.

She slid down over Isha's body, inadvertently wiping her juices all over her Isha's dress, she rested in between her legs, pushing her hips into her. She looked at Isha, she was drenched, her mouth and chin glistening, her hair wet, she was just wiping her eyes, smiling.

"I'm sorry," Effy mumbled.

Isha looked at Effy surprised, "don't apologise, that was amazing," she said, leaning in and kissing Effy deeply. Effy returning the kiss, tasting her own juices. Isha pushed her pelvis into Effy, she was desperate now, luckily Effy read the signs.

"Your go now," Effy said, smiling down at her, "shift up."

Isha obliged, scooting back up the bed, pulling her panties down as she went, lifting her dress up, pulling one leg out of her panties and leaving them hanging around the other ankle. She stopped, her legs opening in front of Effy's face, her pink insides bright against her smooth brown inner thighs. Effy groaned as she leaned in, running her hands down Isha's inner thigh, spreading her legs wider.

Effy kissed Isha's pussy lips making her shudder, she kissed around the outside before running her tongue up her slit, tasting another girls cunt for the first time, her taste and scent was intoxicating, making her push her tongue in and trying to drink in her juices, she ran her tongue slowly up, Isha growing and writhing as she touched her clit.

Effy was fascinated by Isha's pussy, hot and pulsing with blood, slick in her juices, she pulled her head back slightly and inserted two fingers, they slid in slickly, stretching her opening, Effy played around inside, opening her further, transfixed as she pushed them in and out, slowly finger fucking her. She pulled them out and stuck them in her mouth before ramming them back in.

"Oh fuck," Isha screamed, grabbing her breasts through her dress, there decent size filling her hands as she squeezed them. She pulled the dress down, popped her breasts out of her bra, and groped harder as Effy moved in and started licking her clit, her fingers building up a rhythm, she had wanted this for so long and wasn't disappointed. The fingers inside her and the tongue on her clit was too much, her orgasm was building.

"Oh god, keep going," she moaned, "that's it, that's it." Her fingers were pinching at her nipples, her hips raised and pushing her pelvis into Effy's face, her flat stomach taut and stretched.

Effy wanted Isha to cum so badly, to make her scream, she continued a relentless attack on her pussy, her tongue now aching, her lips and chin covered in Isha. Her fingers squelched in and out, it was so fucking hot, thought Effy, trying to go faster.

All of sudden, Isha screamed, her hips rose higher and her pussy opening tightened, squeezing Effy's fingers together, flooding the tips in juices as she orgasmed. Effy moved her head down quickly, sucking between her engorged lips, swallowing her in. Isha's thighs were squeezing on her head as she bucked and shook, groaning loudly, Effy's mouth still sending wave after wave of pleasure.

Isha rode the orgasm, letting it consume her, it was the most fantastic feeling she had ever encountered, better than any orgasm she had had with a man. As it abated she lay still, breathing heavily.

Effy crawled back up her body, stopping at her exposed breast, kissing and nibbling, sending shivers down her already quivering spine. She crawled up next to Isha, putting her leg over her, her satisfied groin pressing up against her thigh. She stayed there, they looked at each other and then kissed deeply, tasting their juices on their lips.

"That was hot," Isha said, smiling broadly, Effy thought how beautiful she looked at that moment, fully exposed and dishevelled, she brushed Isha's dark hair behind her ear.

"Certainly was," Effy agreed, wondering what else they could do together, her hand wandered over Isha chest and stomach, venturing lower.

"Really!" Isha exclaimed, "you could go again?"

"Certainly," said Effy, her hand going between Isha's legs, making her groan. It took all of Isha's will power to grab her hand and pull it back up, she held it on her chest.

"We can't," Isha said, disappointment in her voice, "Amy will be back soon." Isha looked at the door, a slight look of panic on her face

"Okay," Effy said, smiling, she was sure this wouldn't be the last time. "We better get dressed then."

Isha kissed Effy again, she said "I wish we could stay like this for a while, but...", she trailed off, her eyes again flitting to the door, she didn't want to rush away from their embrace, but she didn't want to be caught in this embrace.

"It's okay," Effy said, sensing her discomfort and knowing why, "we better get ready for bed." Effy stood up and started pulling on her vest top and pyjama shorts. She should probably shower but she wanted to bask in Isha's sex for a while, keep her taste on her.

"Can we keep this a secret?" Isha asked, "I don't know what this is yet, I like you a lot Effy, I've wanted this for a long time."

Effy smiled, replied "I like you too, and of course it's our secret. Let's just take it one step at a time. You should tell Amy though, she won't stop trying to hook you up."

"Yeah maybe," Isha mumbled. She didn't want to ruin the moment by thinking too hard about it just yet.

"I know one thing," Effy said, her eyes wandering over Isha's fit body, "I want you again sometime, and soon hopefully."

"Definitely," Isha said, smiling. Watching Effy climb into bed, wishing she could snuggle up next to her, and fall asleep. Isha stood, dropping her dress to the floor and slid on a baggy t-shirt. She smiled at Effy watching her, walked over and kissed her, Effy accepting the kiss, responded, and they kissed deeply.

"Night night," Isha said, pulling back and standing.

"Night sexy," Effy replied, her hand reaching out and squeezing Isha's perfect ass. Isha smiled broadly and got into bed.

Effy waved her hand and the lights went out, she lay there, feeling satisfied for the first time in a while.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.

bumonk
bumonk
702 Followers