Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 10

Story Info
Effy And Isha have more fun. Effy has a glimpse of the past.
3.3k words
4.6
4.8k
9

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
703 Followers

CHAPTER 10 - The Dream.

"Oh my god," Isha cried, as the tongue ran up between her engorged pussy lips and continued up to her asshole. Groaning louder as it reached her asshole, licking and probing. It moved back to her cunt. The tip pushed into her, lapping up her juices.

She was clutching on to the bathroom sink, facing the mirror. Ass pushed out, legs apart, her panties around one of her ankles. Effy knelt down behind her, her face buried between Isha's firm bum cheeks. Her cheeks prised apart by Effy's hands, so she could get in deeper.

"That's it, that's it," Isha moaned. Effy flicked her clit with her tongue, squeezing her head between her legs to get a good position. Isha squeezed her ample breasts under her vest top, the soft flesh filling her hand as she groped and caressed.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her pretty Indian features staring back at her. Dark hair flowing down the side of her face. Her mouth opened as another groan escaped, emanating from Effy sliding two fingers into her dripping cunt.

Isha had been brushing her teeth, getting ready for bed and deciding where to go next with her mission to discover what Effy was up to. She felt bad looking into her movements, but she was worried about her. She wasn't quite herself. It had been three days since her and Effy had hooked up for the first time, and since then hadn't really managed to get any alone time for a repeat performance since, but they had been hanging out and it had been lovely.

Isha had noticed though how easy Effy was to anger these days. Not at her, but at other people, for the smallest stuff, and once in one of these outburst her eyes had actually flashed a different colour. There weren't many reasons why eye colour changed, and Isha was very aware of one. Praying to the Old Ones that it wasn't that.

Isha knew there had been an old book Effy was reading the other night, when she had come back upset from her night out with Amy. She had noticed how Effy had jumped and tried to casually put it away. She needed to know what that book was. How was she going to get it, she thought.

At that point her train of thought had been interrupted as she heard movement and saw Effy in the mirror. Advancing behind her. She felt her arms wrap around her, her body press against her, and the light kisses on her neck. The kisses made her melt, sending shivers down her spine. Her neck had always been sensitive under the ear. She moaned. Amy was out on a date with one of the guys she had had a threesome with the other night. A bit awkward, Isha thought.

A few minutes later and Effy was rimming her asshole whilst finger fucking her, and she was enjoying it immensely. She gripped on tightly to the basin, an orgasm building quickly.

Effy loved the feel of Isha's gushing cunt, her juices were running out over her fingers as they slid in and out. She has also discovered she loved the taste of her asshole, her tongue squeezing into the tight anal opening. She moved her fingers faster, desperate to make Isha cum, her own pussy burning with lust, but it would have to wait. Her focus entirely on giving Isha pleasure.

"Cum for me," Effy said. "Cum on my fingers."

"It's coming," Isha moaned. "Just keep going. Oh fuck it's coming." Isha was pushing her ass on to Effy's face, forcing her harder against her asshole.

"Yes, yes, yes," Isha continued. Then she screamed in pleasure. Her pussy squeezed Effy's fingers as she orgasmed, flooding them with her juices. Her asshole contracted on her tongue, the small hole twitching as Isha shook. Isha's legs closed, crushing Effy's hand, and tried to give way as she spasmed. Effy held her up with her fingers inside her, and a hand on her ass.

"Oh fuck," Isha moaned, riding the orgasm, letting it consume her. Effy's fingers still moving inside her, adding to the pleasure. Effy left her asshole and stood up. Pressing against her once more, she planted kisses on Isha's neck, moving around to her cheek and then they were kissing deeply. She pulled her fingers out and hugged Isha tightly, feeling her tremble as the orgasm completed it's cycle.

When she finished Effy led her to the bed and pushed her on to her back. Effy took her top and pyjama shorts off. Isha's eyes drank in her slim naked body. Effy climbed on top of her, opening Isha's legs and pushing her pelvis down into her crotch. Her face hovered just above Isha's and they looked into each other's eyes.

"Thank you, that was amazing," Isha said, she kissed Effy gently on the lips.

"My pleasure," Effy said, smiling. "I'm not done yet though." Isha returned the smile just as Effy bent down and kissed her deeply. Isha's hands found Effy's bum cheeks and pulled her into her crotch, grinding her hips up into her.

Effy pulled Isha's t-shirt up and exposed Isha's breasts. She squeezed them gently before leaning in and kissing around her hard erect nipples. She kissed and nibbled, used her tongue, making Isha groan and shiver.

Effy kept pushing into Isha, her own pussy on fire with lust. She needed more stimulation. She wished desperately she could use the cock incantation and fuck Isha properly, but that would take some explaining. She would have to make do.

"Sit up," Isha said. Effy obliged. Isha had watched enough lesbian porn to know some moves, and had always wanted to try this. "Open your legs."

"Very forceful," Effy said, opening her legs and revealing her shaved tight pussy. Her lips red and swollen, glistening with her own juices. She ran her finger up the slit, teasing Isha.

Isha, with her legs wide open, scooted her bum forward. She arranged their legs and pressed her cunt against Effy's, making them both groan as she pushed into her. Their naked cunts sliding and grinding against each over.

"Oh fuck," Effy moaned. Her hips pushing forward and grinding hard, pleasure rippling through her body. This feels good, she thought. Their cunts rubbed together. Effy's boney hips were lifted off the bed like Isha's as they started to build up a rhythm. The pressure sending wave after wave of pleasure, their pelvis moving in unison.

"This feels good," Isha moaned, not having fully recovered from her first orgasm she could already feel another building. She just found Effy way too hot. She looked at her, Effy's head thrown back in ecstasy, her skinny hips pressed against hers. The flat smooth stomach, glistening in sweat. Her ribs prominent as she stretched back, her small perfect breasts thrust out, and leading up to her slender neck. Isha desperately wanted Effy to cum on her pussy. She pushed harder and faster, Effy groaned.

They kept grinding, both moaning and writhing, pressing against each other harder. Effy was so wet, her juices smothered all over their inner thighs, mixed with Isha's.

"Oh shit," Effy groaned loudly, her orgasm coming first, her hips spasmed. Rubbing her flooding cunt onto Isha, pleasure racing up her body. Isha watched her ecstasy then joined her, adding to the moans coming from Effy. She came for the second time, not as hard but just as satisfying. This time with Effy, bringing them closer together. Their juices mixed on their touching cunts. Their swollen lips pressed tight together.

They both spasmed and shook together, their slender bodies tensed and tight, groaning with each wave, savouring the moment. After a while the orgasms subsided. Effy untangled their legs and crawled up next to Isha. They cuddled and kissed deeply, pressing their glistening sweaty bodies together.

"That was fun," said Effy, breaking the kiss. Her hand was cupping one of Isha's bum cheeks, she squeezed.

"Mmm, just slightly," Isha said smiling. She ran a hand over Effy's thin waist, feeling her ribs, up to and caressing her small breasts. They kissed again.

"I should go back to my bed," Effy said, it's getting late. She didn't want to, but didn't want Isha feeling uncomfortable about them being caught together.

"Stay," Isha replied, smiling. Her face was even more beautiful when she smiled, Effy thought. "Amy knows so it's okay, no one else will come in." Effy grinned.

"Okay," Effy said, "not sure how much sleep we'll get though." She gave Isha a coy look and then kissed her, their tongues tangled and explored each other, a long deep kiss. Finally they broke apart.

"I'm just going to nip to the loo and brush my teeth, do not move," Effy said. "We'll continue this when I get back." Effy got up and went to the bathroom.

Isha scrambled out of bed, moving quick, feeling bad about what she was about to do. She moved naked and silently across the dorm to Effy's bag next to her bed. She had heard Effy sit on the toilet and was listening out for the flush. She opened Effy's bag and peered in, unaware of the pet cock peering out from under the sheets near her head, watching her intently. Isha rummaged through the bag, locating what she was looking for, an old book.

"What's this?" Isha mumbled, reading the title, Erotic Sorcery. It was written by Madam Greta S Lustria. Isha had never heard of her. It was brown leather with golden writing. She stared at the golden metal amulet in the center of the book, in the dark she could just make out the two bodies intertwined. So this was the book, she thought, quickly flicking through the pages.

The cock just observed and stayed still, it sensed Isha was helping Effy somehow. It stayed out of sight.

"Holy fuck," she whispered, at the sight of some of the spells. Unfortunately she didn't have time to investigate, she quickly flicked to the last incantations. She knew books better than most, studied old texts, it was always the last spell that was dodgy, and sure enough there it was. A summoning spell, made to look innocent, this definitely needed investigating.

Isha jumped at the sound of the toilet flushing. She quickly closed the book and put it back in the bag. Straightening everything back to how it was. She rushed back to bed as she heard Effy brushing her teeth. She jumped in bed, pulling the sheet over her and lay there, catching her breath and feeling bad. Also afraid. Her suspicions had been confirmed. Old books were rarely innocent, normally laced with ancient incantations. She would find out the truth though and help Effy, she liked her too much to see her hurt.

Effy came out of the bathroom. Isha didn't take her eyes off her naked body as she crossed the dorm.

"Hey sexy," Isha said, lifting the covers for Effy to slide in next to her. Effy jumped in snuggling next to Isha. She lifted her leg over Isha, her hand slipped around her waist.

"Hey," Effy replied, "you sure you want me to stay in your bed?"

"Yes," Isha replied, "definitely. I want to fall asleep with you holding me." Effy leant over her and kissed her lightly on the lips, then laid her head back on Isha's shoulder. "Have you thought much more about being a Hunter?"

"Yeah, I'd be stupid to turn it down," Effy said. "I'm just not sure I'm good enough." She traced a finger around Isha's belly button, feeling the smooth skin.

Isha laughed lightly, "you're joking right!" she exclaimed. "You're more powerful than anyone out there, even at this age. I've never known such magic come from anyone's fingers."

"I'm glad you appreciate them," Effy said, playfully. She ran her fingers over Isha's stomach and between her legs, running one up her still wet pussy lips, she groaned. "Let's see what they can do."

Isha reluctantly pulled her hand away, placing it back around her waist. "Behave," she said. Amy might be back any minute." Effy gave a mock sad face.

"Suppose I accept their invitation," Effy said, returning back to the subject. "Salanver said I had to choose my own searcher. I looked it up, they're the guys who assist The Hunter, find the offenders, give advice on ways to defeat them, and generally support the hunting. He said I needed someone I can trust. Who the fuck am I suppose to choose?"

Effy noticed Isha look away uncomfortably, a look of sadness crossed her face as she stared up at the ceiling, then it dawned on Effy. How could she be so fucking stupid, she thought.

"You?" Effy said. Isha continued to stare at the ceiling, "Every subject you're taking, how they align with a Searchers role, your excitement at Salanver's visit, and the questioning. I've never seen you so animated when you talk about The Hunters. I'm so fucking slow, but it's obvious when I think about it. You want to be a Searcher?"

"A stupid dream," Isha mumbled. Just loud enough for Effy to hear.

"Why?" Effy asked. "If you don't think you're good enough, that's bullshit, I know..." Isha's head snapped towards Effy's, making her jump.

"I never meant I wasn't good enough," Isha said. "I know I'm good enough, it's just my parents, they'll never approve of such a career path, everyone knows what things you might have to do to snare a demon."

"You can't live your life doing what your parents want you to do." Effy said, brushing some stray dark hairs behind Isha's ear.

"You don't know them," Isha said. "I've never done anything they wouldn't approve of before."

"Does that include grinding pussies with your girlfriend?" Effy said, smiling.

Isha laughed, a smile spread at the girlfriend bit. "Not that they know of anyway," Isha replied.

"Be my Searcher." Effy said, staring into Isha's eyes. "I need you."

"My parents," Isha said, quietly, looking down at Effy's breasts.

"We'll deal with them together," Effy said. "I want you by my side out there, please." Isha looked up, smiling.

"Okay," Isha replied, a smile spreading across her face. She couldn't believe her dream might happen, to become a Searcher, and for her friend. Her hot sexy friend, she thought, as she leaned forward and kissed Effy.

They kissed for a while before falling asleep in each other's arms. Their sleep deep enough not to wake when Amy came in. Who took one look at them, tutted and smiled at the same time. She noticed Effy was twitching like she was having a bad dream. There was nothing Amy could do, so she got ready for bed and went to sleep. Tired from her own exploits, her pussy and asshole aching, again!

Effy was dreaming. Not necessarily bad, but strange. She was in a dark room, candle lights flickering around her. She had her arms behind her head, her breasts thrust out. They were fuller. Bouncing slightly up and down on her chest. She was filled with the biggest cock she had ever felt, it stretched her pussy lips wide as she slid up and down it. Her legs wide open and her knees either side of the man beneath her.

What a man he was too. Large, muscular, and with thick arms. His torso toned to perfection, abs like granite. His body was covered in beautiful tattoos, a perfect canvas perfectly decorated. His face was hard but handsome, long dark hair lay around his head. Rugged stubble on his square chin. He was staring up at her, bright blue eyes burning into hers. His large hands were wrapped tightly around her waist, lifting her up and down. She had seen him before but she wasn't sure where, and she didn't really care. She was in ecstasy, and so was he.

She wished she could see the cock that was punishing her senses. It felt so big inside her. She could just make out the thickness when she looked down, and couldn't quite workout how she was taking it in. She noticed a mirror next to them and her dream brain couldn't comprehend. It wasn't herself fucking the cock it was the woman from the book, the erotic spells book, the one that appeared in all the photo's. Her long dark hair and fuller breasts bobbed up and down as she rode the cock buried inside her.

"Give me your seed," she said. Her hands coming down and caressing his hard abs. "Give me our child." She wanted his cum inside her, impregnating her. She wanted to be the one to bring it into the world.

"It's coming," the man said. "The time is ours." He groaned loudly, lifting her quicker, slamming her back down. She screamed in pleasure, orgasming at the thought of his cum entering her. She threw back her head in ecstasy and her body shook on the large cock.

"I'm going to cum," the man screamed in triumph. Just as all hell broke loose. The door behind them burst open as three men spilt through, all wearing long red capes and hoods. Her head snapped round.

"Hunters," she screamed. Her body still in the throes of orgasm. She was hit with a paralysing incantation and she screamed in rage as she started to fall backwards. Two of the men raised their hands, and blue light encircled her lover, his ejaculation lost in the rage of the interruption. As she fell the third man grabbed her and pulled her back. The large cock slid out of her. A quick glimpse of how huge it was before she hit the cold wooden floor.

She couldn't see much now as she heard her lover screaming in anger. Bright blue light appeared to emanate from the other side of the room, a noise like a storm whistled from the light.

"No, I was so close," the man shouted. His rage was obvious. "You'll pay for this. I shall rise again. The child will be born and this world will be destroyed, I will... ." The last bit tailed off, getting quieter and then all was extinguished in a sucking nose.

She lay there sobbing as three pairs of legs appeared beside her. She stared straight up at the ceiling, they towered above her in their cloaks.

"We have saved you from the monster young lady," one of them said. "You are safe now."

"Saved me," she shouted. "You idiots. He was going to save us all. Our son would have cured the world of your cancerous race destroying our planet."

The three Hunters looked at each other, one spoke,. "You were right brother, she wasn't being controlled. Get the book." One of them walked off, returning seconds later with her life's work in his hand, her book.

"Get off that," she shouted. She had finally finished it after many years of experimentation.

"This filth will be your prison," one of the men said. "Then it will be hidden, where no one can find it. No one shall read your depraved words, ever." He spat the last word into her face with pleasure, and then started to recite an incantation, opening the book in front of her. She screamed, she knew what was coming.

"No not that," she shouted. "Anything but that." Pain soared through her and she screamed. A bright white light sprang from the pages of the open book, terror enveloped her.

Effy woke with a jump, just managing to hold in a scream. She was lying on her back and was drenched with sweat. Isha next to her. What the fuck was that, she thought, it had felt so real. She tried desperately to hold onto the details but already they started fading. She knew this was important, but she was tired and couldn't process it. She slipped off back to sleep.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.

bumonk
bumonk
703 Followers